let me rewrite the story

Oleh MeleniaChan

Sera, an ordinary college student who got stab while walking back to her dorm suddenly got reincarnated at th... Lebih Banyak

Note 📝
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
Current story characters
041

015

1.9K 125 8
Oleh MeleniaChan

"Okay, we're going to the village healer now" I said after I finished changing into some fur clothes that Tora made earlier. It was made from what looks like rabbit fur, it was white and nice to touch.

It also had a matching skirt that reached up to my mid thighs with a slit on both sides. "Let's go" Tora lifted me up and followed after Lucas.

"Do you know where the healers hut is?" I asked making Lucas nod. "Yes, I took a looked around yesterday" he said making me hum.

As we made our way to the village, I can feel the jealous and envious gazes the other female's gave me. I also ignored the lustful and horny gazes the males gave me.

"I don't think those males would be stupid enough to approach me with you guys around right?" I muttered to Tora who was growling lightly.

"Don't worry, they won't approach" he gave me a small smile as he looked at me. "After all, from what I can see the strongest here is a three star. Me or Lucas can easily defeat them" he added making me nod.

After the uncomfortable walk on the village, we finally arrived at the healers house. Tora set me down and I went to the door and gave a small knock.

"Coming" the voice said and soon, the door was opened and I was met by a gorgeous male.

"Female, are you hurt? Is there something I can do?" He asked as he looked at me then at my mates. "I'm not hurt or anything, I just wanna ask where do you get your herbs from?" I asked.

"There's a small hill not far from here, different kinds of herbs grow there. That's where I find most of the herbs I use" he said making me nod.

"Thank you" I smiled at him before going back to Tora. "He said he gathers his herbs by the small hill not far from here" I excitedly said making them chuckle.

"Alright, let's go. Stay close to us" Tora said and began walking. When we got to the village Rio and a few males were there, looking slightly troubled.

Their attention shifted to us making us stop. "Are you leaving?" Rio asked as he furrowed his eyes slightly.

"Yes, but we'll be back. We're just going to the hill not far from here to gather some herbs" I explained making him nod.

"Alright, but be safe. A village was attacked by some rootless beast a few days ago. They manage to enter the village and stole some of the females.

Now, the rest of the villagers are moving here in. Seeking shelter and protection" Rio explained making my males gaze at me worriedly.

"Maybe we'll just grab the herbs for you and you stay here?" Archie asked making me shake my head. "No, I wanna go" I said making him sigh.

"Alright, but stay close to us" he said and I nodded. "We'll be back later, bye Rio" I waved at Rio who stared at me in awe.

As we entered the forest, Kei scooped me up to avoid being cut by the small rocks or branches on the forest ground.

'I probably should tell them to make me some leather shoe. That way they wouldn't have to carry me all the time, well not that I mind being carried by such strong arms' I let out a small giggle making them look at me with raised brow.

"What are you giggling about?" Lucas asked making me shake my head with a smile. "Won't tell you" I stick my tongue out at him making him chuckle.

'Well fuck' I instinctively closed my thighs and looked away. The four of them stopped and sniffed then looked at me.

I then blink in realization. 'Fuck! How can I forget about that' I felt heat rush to my face as Lucas let out another chuckle.

I then felt myself being transfered to another set of arms. "I want you" Lucas murmured as he nuzzled his face in my neck.

'Well I would be lying if I don't say I want him too. But I was planning on doing it first with Archie' I looked at him then at Archie, who seemed to notice my little trouble.

"You do know that it's common for females to mate with several males at the same time right?" He asked with a small smirk making my face flush even more.

"We'll be guarding around" Tora said and practically dragged Kei away, leaving me with Archie and Lucas.

And before I can even process things further, I felt my top being removed as Archie kissed me. I instinctively arched my back when I felt Lucas hands on my breast.

"There softer than I imagined" he chuckled and buried his face in them. "That's not fair your only paying attention to him" Archie muttered and pulled me to another heated kiss.

•••••

"At least we got a few herbs, let's just go back here tomorrow" Lucas chuckled making me huff.

"You better bring me more tomorrow" I grumbled and looked at where his and Archie's marks were.

Lucas was on my left shoulder. It was a black eagle spreading it's wings very proudly while Archie's mark was on my left shoulder blade.

It was a head of a black Panther, roaring mightily. "And what's with all of you burying your faces in my breast" I huffed and crossed my arms.

They chuckled as Tora nuzzled his face in mine. "Because they look comfortable and soft" He answered making me look away.

"Whatever, let's go back" I grumbled making them hum. We were about to leave when I was suddenly handed to Kei who was already growling.

Tora, Lucas and Archie shifted and formed a semi protective circle around me. About 3 bears and four foxes came out of the bushes not far from us.

An involuntary shiver went down my spine at how the males looked at me. Even in their beast from I can literally see their lustful gaze at me.

My nails grew a bit longer and I accidentally dug my nails in Kie's shoulder as I let out a snarl at the males.

Kei, along with my another males looked at me in slight shock. I knew that they can feel my anger through the mark.

I didn't mean it but the memory of what happened when I first got here came to mind. If it wasn't for Jason who knew what would have happened to me and Cassie.

Turning their attention back at the males in front of us, none of them hesitated to lunged forward.

Lucas caught one of the foxes and he flew upwards before letting the fox go, instantly killing him due to the fall.

After that, I didn't look anymore and just listened to the pained roars and Yip that came from the rootless beast, occasionally I can hear the snapping of bones or the sound of something being crushed as Lucas drop them after flying high.

Minutes later, the sound of fighting finally stopped and I turned back to my males. They were still in their beast form, blood covered their furs and feathers. Not that much blood but you can still see the evidence of it.

"None of you are hurt right?" I asked as I worriedly gaze at them. Tora let out a small snort as he shaked his head.

A small sigh of relief escaped my lips as I nodded. "Well alright, go wash yourself first before we go back to the village" I said making them nod.

We then went to the river and they practically jumped on the water, err... Well in Lucas case, floated in the water.

He forgot he was still in his beast form and just jumped straight at the water, and I don't think water and feathers go well together.

"Pfft!" I covered my mouth and looked away as he shifted and sank in the water. "Don't laugh" he huffed when he surfaced the water again.

I didn't looked at him and continued to snicker. I can hear him let out another huff as he washed his body.

Once they were done, they shifted back in their beast form and Kei sat me down on Tora's back. He then shifted and we went back to the village.

Once we got back, we saw Rio talking to a group of lions. One of the older looking lions looked at us and sniffed.

"Even if you washed it, I can still smell the blood. Did you perhaps encountered some rootless beast?" He asked as he looked at me then at my males.

I gave him a nod and saw Rio looking at me worriedly. I offered him a small smile and said, "don't worry, Tora and the others took care of them" he nodded at that before his gaze transfered to my body.

He blinked in surprise when he saw the two new marks on my body. "We'll be going back now, I'm tired. You can come and visit me later if you want" I said to him as Tora began walking again.

Archie shifted and quickly tied a cloth in his lower half and turned to me. "Your really gonna accept him?" He asked making me nod.

"Yes I am, he's a three star beast and a village chief at that. He'll be a good addition to the family" I said and slightly leaned to his touch as he ruffled my hair.

"Well as long as you like the male little mate" he chuckled making me huff. "I'm not little!" I grumbled at him and sent him a small glare.

Tora let out a small snort below me, making me pout. "Mean" I huffed as he let out another chuckle.

"I'll hunt some meat and fruits" Archie said and left.

"I'm going to bed, just wake me up when it's time to eat" I muttered to them as I got down from Tora's back.

Tora let out a soft roar and nuzzled his face at my legs making me smile. "I'm alright Tora, just a little tired. That's all" I then walked upstairs and layed down on the bed, welcoming the sleep as it came to me.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Hi! Sooo..... How's the story so far? Good or bad? Let me know what you think in the comments!!

Also please push that little star in the corner if you liked the story so far, thank you! I would really appreciate it (っ'-')╮=͟͟͞͞ ★

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

90.4K 3.3K 24
Alina DeCosta a girl from the 21st century somehow transports into a novel that she hates the most so didn't finish the novel. She somehow remembered...
142K 4.7K 28
[Completed] Misha Hilung, a sadist and a narcissist. A working adult that works at a company and has a hobby of reading fantasy novels or playing oto...
516K 31.3K 37
"Don't touch that man." "Why not?" "He has a beast guarding him." I am that beast; Nora. I woke up as the villain of this book, destined to die after...
29.3K 960 19
Fed up at crappy reincarnated Villainess stories with terrible endings? Wish for once they'd choose the second male lead? Or what about killing that...