Lavender

By weirdorandolmao

"He definitely wants to sleep with you," he taunts. "Excuse me?" I look at him weirdly, "What are you even ta... More

introduction
visuals
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
55
56
57

54

1.4K 29 35
By weirdorandolmao

She puts her hands on either side of my face and I melt. Like putty in her hands.

Everything else explodes. Nothing else matters at this moment. Nothing except me and her. Her and I. Her.

There is so much electricity it could light up a whole city.

My hands wrap around her waist as she kisses so softly. I tasted her once now I don't know how I'll ever go back. This is all I've been waiting for. All I've been wanting.

I feel her let go of my face and pull away, I try to follow her lips but nothing is there. I open my eyes to see her covering her mouth with her hand.

"I am so sorry," she whispers.

It takes me a second to register what she just said. "For what?" I tilt my head.

"I shouldn't have done that. You were just being so sweet and of course, the solution when I'm overwhelmed is to kiss someone. I am so stupid."

"No, Lavender."

"Yes. I am terribly sorry, I just— thank you. I'm sorry."

She tries to pull away but I tighten my grip on her waist a little. "Lavender, it's okay." I reach to tuck a strand of hair behind her ear. "It's okay."

My hand cups her jaw. She holds onto my wrists as she studies my face. Her eyes are traveling everywhere as she stares up at me. Eyes, lips, eyes, lips, eyes, eyes, lips.

God, I love her eyes.

Slowly, I lean in. She meets me halfway and the electricity sparks up again. My heart is pounding a hundred beats per minute. I feel like I'm going to die. Maybe I've already died. Oh if I'm dead I hope I never come back to life. If I'm sleeping I hope I never wake up.

I just want her.

I need her.

Her hands drag up my arms and wrap around my neck. Mine still tighten around her waist and pull her in closer.

My lips part a little bit and she takes that as her chance to slip in tongue. Our mouths move in sink. As the kiss gets deeper, my eyebrows get more knotted. I have never been this lost in a kiss before.

My back begins to hurt for bending down so I slowly inch forward towards the bed. She follows my footsteps and grips my face even harder so she doesn't lose contact.

Lavender stumbles over the bed and lands on her back. I gently crawl over her as she sits up on her elbows.

"Is this too much?"

"No. No. You paid for my trip. I—"

I scoot back and sit up. "No, Lavender. I did that for me. To make you happy. I don't need anything from it. You don't owe me anything," I reassure.

"But—"

"No. You do not owe me anything. You don't owe anyone anything. Do you understand? Just because someone does something nice for you doesn't mean you have to give them something in return."

"But I want to," she whispers as she adjusts on her knees and leans in.

"Lavender—"

She gently kisses me as she cups my jaw.

"I really really want to," she speaks through the kiss, a hint of desperation.

I have no choice but to kiss back. When Lavender Lua Quinn is kissing you, you kiss back.

Her kiss forces my back on the pillows and she carefully crawls on top of me. My hands play with her hair as our mouths connect. Her lips were definitely made for me.

So soft.

Her skin, her lips, her hair, everything.

I feel Lavender's hands let go of my jaw and drag down to my chest. My eyebrows furrow as I am so in love with that feeling. Her hands on my body.

Not Theo's, not some random bunny costume guy, not some cashier, me. At this given moment she's mine. Even if she doesn't know it yet.

Suddenly, the hotel keypad beeps and the door opens. That causes Lavender to jump off me and fall off the bed.

I sit up and throw a pillow over my lap. Crap.

"Oh, shit. Sorry guys," Colton clears his throat. "I just came here to get a jacket."

I watch him as he walks over to his suitcase on the other side of the room. I look over to see Lavender sitting on the floor biting at her nails, staring off into space.

Colton clears his throat once again. "Sorry again. Um— have at it."

He's about to walk out the door but Lavender stands. "Colton?"

"Yes?"

"Where are you going?"

"The aquarium," he answers.

"That sounds fun. Will you wait for me, just a second?"

She's never going to talk about this ever again. Oh jeez.

"I'll come too," I add.

"Sure." Colton shrugs and walks out.

Silence fills the room for a minute. Lav glances over at me before walking out.

Holy crap??

———

I shut the door behind me and take a deep breath. Looking over, I see Colton resting against the wall on his phone looking up at me.

"Colton, can I ask a favor?"

"I won't tell anyone, I know."

A breath of relief comes out of my mouth. "You won't?"

"Yeah, I mean- it's not my business so." He shrugs.

"Yeah, thank you. I— I do not know what happened. That's never happened before so..."

Colton nods. "Okay."

"It is not like I like him or anything, you know?" I add.

He nods again. "Okay."

"Colton, I do not like him."

"I didn't say anything, Lav."

This time, I nod. "Okay."

I grab the keycard and open my room across the hall. As soon as the door shuts my hand flies over my mouth.

What the hell did I just do?

Holy crap??

Oh my gosh.

Elijah Rivera and I just made out?

And I liked it.

A little smile appears on my lips.

I change out of my black crop top to a tan pullover sweater instead.

Looking in the mirror I do a little turn. I fix my sweater as I stare at my thighs under my skirt.

What if they're too thick? Or too small? Do people stare at thighs? Do they stare at my thighs?

I run my hands over them until there's a knock at my door making me jump. I shake off my feelings and go open the door to see— oh look who. The 6'3 brunette I was just making out with! What a small world.

I tuck a strand of hair behind my ear as an uncomfortable fidget.

"Ready?" he asks.

"Mhm." I cannot look him in the eyes right now.

We get to the elevator but I swallow hard.

"Let's take the stairs," Elijah and I say in unison.

We all take the stairs at meet everyone down at the lobby. Oh great.

Don't be suspicious, Lavender.

Harper stands and rushes to hug me. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I am good. The elevator just got stuck for a little bit," I reply.

So did my mouth to Elijah's.

I clear my throat and sit in the lobby.

"So what aquarium are we going to?"

"I'm not sure, Colton used to go with his mom though."

"Is it animal safe?" I ask.

"Yes, I always look up those things," Colton adds.

"Colton, I think we might be soulmates," I joke.

He shyly laughs.

"Okay, everyone ready? Let's go."

I crack my knuckles as I watch everyone follow Colton. Why am I so anxious? I feel a presence behind me and look.

Elijah's waiting for me to go so he could follow behind.

I clear my throat and catch up with my group of friends.

———

A/N:

Heyyy.. how y'all doing..

time for my yearly update 😬

so sorry guys literally idk what's wrong. i swear and pinky promise this story WILL get finished eventually though.

———

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 6.3K 62
"I need you to be the put together one because I'm so fucked up. You've saved me." He whispers. "Carter, we saved each other." I mutter looking at hi...
439K 19.6K 136
"Why are you doing that!" she whisper-screams while her eyes flit to the other guys, who are now immersed in something else that isn't us. I kiss th...
224K 6.1K 78
Book 2 in The 'Three Words Series' Theo and Naomi haven't spoken since. Since everything, that night, first year, all of it. Second year has just st...