This Cute Villain Spits Milk

By meowa520

[DROPPED] You can read the rest of the chapters by searching "BL | This Villain Spits Milk," uploaded by CN_M... More

Chapter 1 The First Villain [Arc 1]
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 The Second Villain [Arc 2]
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 The Third Villain [Arc 3]
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 The Fourth Villain [Arc 4]
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 The Fifth Villain [Arc 5]
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 The Sixth Villain [Arc 6]
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81 The Seventh Villain [Arc 7]
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95 The Eighth Villain [Arc 8]
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105 The Ninth Villain [Arc 9]
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113 The Tenth Villain [Arc 10]
!

Chapter 92

266 7 0
By meowa520

Chapter 92 The Seventh Villain

  Si Huayang was stunned, and his mind went blank for a moment. The servant's words were as deafening as thunder. He instantly lost his way of thinking, pushed the servant away, and rushed into the house quickly. How could this happen? How could this happen? !!!

  The Lu family were already anxious when they saw the young master who had fainted. The servant carried the young master on his back and rushed out. He wanted to put him in the car and rush him to the hospital to see what was going on. Unexpectedly, when everything went dark, the young master was killed. An unknown person snatched it away.

  "Who are you? Master, he took the master away!"

  "Stop, the young master is in danger. Who are you?"

  "Where's the bodyguard? Stop him, stop him quickly!"

  The people in the house suddenly became a mess, trying to snatch the young master back. Si Huayang rushed out of Lu's house with the man in his arms. The car roared and rushed out in an instant, leaving the Lu family behind.

  Si Huayang hugged the person in his arms with one hand and turned the steering wheel with the other. He didn't care as if he was driving a speeding car and rushed to the hospital as quickly as possible. He was like a lion on the verge of losing control, roaring and shouting: "Doctor Come on, save him! Come out and save him!!!"

  The noise, chaos, the emergency lights on, and the crowds coming and going, all of this seemed like a fleeting sight. Although it was happening around him, Si Huayang seemed to know nothing and could only die. He stared at the door of the emergency room, expecting someone to come out and say something to him...

  "The patient suffered a temporary shock caused by taking a large amount of sleeping pills. He was sent to the hospital in time. Now after gastric lavage, there is no serious problem. Recently, be careful to eat light liquids and remember not to eat irritating foods."

  After the doctor gave simple instructions, he turned and left. The nurses pushed the sleeping person out and sent him to the ward. Si Huayang followed silently, looking at the person lying on the bed breathing weakly, and his whole body seemed to come to life. He held Zhou Xiaomiao's hand and was speechless for a long time.

  The Lu family members who came in a hurry looked at Si Huayang inexplicably. Although they wanted to ask him, now was not the time to explain clearly. After they were sure that Zhou Xiaomiao was fine, they exit the ward and take care of the medical expenses and other matters, and then go to ask the doctors and nurses what is going on with their young master.

  Si Huayang didn't want to leave even a step. He just sat by the bed and stared at Zhou Xiaomiao. The doctor's words lingered in his ears. Did he take a lot of sleeping pills? Why did he take sleeping pills... The time he had always wanted to fight for was just for this matter?

  ...

  Zhou Xiaomiao woke up with discomfort. The first thing he did when he opened his eyes was to lie on the bedside and retching for a long time. The discomfort in his stomach made his face, which was already bloodless, turn pale and his brows were furrowed in discomfort. , like an eggplant beaten by frost, lifeless.

  There was a big hand on his back patting him gently. Zhou Xiaomiao looked up and saw that it was chǎnshǐguān, so he put his head on his leg and rubbed him, humming and saying: "I feel so uncomfortable QAQ"

  Si Huayang touched his head, helped him up and let him lie down, put the hot water bottle filled with hot water on his stomach, poured out the cold tea, refilled it and put it to his lips: "It'll be fine in a moment. Drink some hot water."

  "Hmm." Zhou Xiaomiao drank some slowly, and the warmth on his stomach eased the discomfort appropriately. Although there was still obvious discomfort, he felt much better after drinking some hot water. He turned his head away and said, "I don't want to drink anymore."

  Si Huayang took back the cup and wiped his lips.

  Zhou Xiaomiao was lying on the bed, feeling that he was already a useless cat. The feeling of gastric lavage was really 'wonderful' and he would never forget it. So in the final analysis, why would someone choose to commit suicide by taking medicine... It's so good to be alive. It would be worse if he was rescued half-dead.

  Well... I seem to have overlooked something... Zhou Xiaomiao suddenly opened his eyes and looked at chǎnshǐguān: "Why are you here?"

  "I have never left." Si Huayang said: "Originally, I thought I would be fine if I gave you two hours, but in the end, something happened to you, and you almost lost your life. Ah Hui, you said I should wait. What should I do with you? Well? Should I follow you every step of the way or lock you up so that you will never be hurt again, what do you think?"

  Zhou Xiaomiao cowered and pretended to be innocent: "What happened to me?"

  "You almost lost your life because you took a lot of sleeping pills." After Si Huayang finished speaking, he thought back to everything that had just happened, and felt scared for a while. If he was not there, the Lu family would be a minute late, and they would otherwise, the result will be different. Will the person in front of him leave him...leave him forever...

  "Sleeping pills?" Zhou Xiaomiao desperately began to make excuses: "How could it be sleeping pills? I just want to take a few calcium tablets. My legs have been hurting recently... Could it be that I took the wrong medicine?"

  Si Huayang looked at him quietly, his eyes getting lower and lower with every word he said, making Zhou Xiaomiao feel a little bit seen through by him. In fact, Si Huayang's next words told Zhou Xiaomiao that chǎnshǐguān didn't believe the nonsense about taking calcium tablets...

  "Do you think I will believe it? Lu Hui, am I too gentle to you, so you forget what my true personality is like?"

  Si Huayang approached him and his face became more and more gloomy: "You really want to leave me, don't you? Are you fighting with me for so long for two hours just to commit suicide? Do you think you can leave me like this? Lu Hui, you underestimate me. Yes, I said I won't let anyone hurt you, including me and you!"

  "It's my fault. I was too gentle before, so you dared to take sleeping pills and commit suicide. It's impossible for you to leave me. In the future, I will take good care of you and lock you in a place where I can see you. , so that you can never escape from my grasp, so that you will never leave me, right? That's right..."

  The more Si Huayang talked, the angrier he became. The worry, fear, and even despair and disappointment after speculation gathered together and condensed in his chest, almost holding it until it exploded. He really hadn't been so angry for a long time!

  Zhou Xiaomiao looked at him with wide eyes, suddenly curled his lips, and tears instantly gathered in his big cat pupils.

  Si Huayang paused.

  Zhou Xiaomiao said aggrievedly: "I feel so uncomfortable QAQ"

  Si Huayang: "..."

  The anger he had just felt dissipated instantly. He gritted his teeth and felt helpless, but finally lowered his head and regained his gentleness: "Be good and don't cry. The doctor said that the discomfort will be gone soon. I will buy you hot porridge later, okay?" ?"

  Zhou Xiaomiao continued to feel aggrieved: "Then will you still lock me up? Will you still be so cruel to me?"

  Si Huayang was silent. Looking at the person in front of him, he felt aggrieved again. Tears welled up in his eyes. He immediately started to coax people: "Don't be afraid, don't be afraid. I'm just trying to scare you. I was wrong..."

  Zhou Xiaomiao: "Then will you still be cruel to me in the future?"

  Si Huayang: "I don't dare anymore."

  Zhou Xiaomiao: "Do you believe me when I say I didn't take sleeping pills on purpose?"

  Si Huayang: "Xinxinxin, everything you say is right."

  "Hahahahaha" the person at the door couldn't hold back his laughter. He was almost laughing to death at the boss who was so timid. Even though he was angry, he still lost to the beauty trap. I had never seen the boss suffer such a big loss before. Hahahahaha.

  Si Huayang's veins twitched: "Nanyang, get out of here!"

  "Come on, come on." The door was originally ajar. After answering, Nanyang opened the door and walked in. He waved to Zhou Xiaomiao on the hospital bed and said, "The path is good. How do you feel now? Don't say goodbye in the future. Don't make this mistake again hahaha"

  Zhou Xiaomiao pouted and tugged on the hand of the man next to him. How dare this man laugh at him QAQ

  After Si Huayang held Zhou Xiaomiao's hand with his backhand, his face immediately darkened: "Are you trying to smile?"

  Nanyang's laughter suddenly stopped. He made a zipper on his mouth to show that he was not laughing. When he finally handed the thermos bucket to the boss, he looked at him aggrievedly. You would know if Mr. Xiao Lu was angry with him. Harsh him!

  Si Huayang couldn't help but punched him: "Get out!"

  Nanyang ducked down and said happily: "Okay!" After saying that, he waved his hand and left directly. He really had nothing to say to the boss who treated people differently.

  Si Huayang filled a bowl of porridge from the thermos bucket and fed it to Zhou Xiaomiao spoon by spoon: "The doctor said you can't eat spicy things for the time being, you can only eat light food, and you shouldn't eat fish within a month. Got it!"

  Zhou Xiaomiao almost choked on the porridge: "Why, isn't fish soup, fish or seafood porridge okay? These are very light!"

  "You can just drink some white porridge now. Eat some steamed buns in two or three days, and then you can slowly resume eating staple food." Si Huayang said: "You said you took the wrong medicine. In order to punish you for being careless. Eat fish for a month and I won't accept any rebuttal."

  Zhou Xiao really wanted to cry this time: "Why don't you lock me up? Don't do this to me QAQ"

  "You are too weak to go there for the time being." Although Si Huayang was angry, he was unwilling to show his anger to the person in front of him. He tried to lock the person up before but failed in his tears, so Si Huayang can only start elsewhere.

  Zhou Xiaomiao raised his head and resisted: "If you don't let me eat fish, I won't drink porridge."

  "You can't eat it now." Si Huayang held the spoon to his lips.

  Zhou Xiaomiao turned around and continued to hide, but he didn't want to drink the porridge: "It doesn't have to be a month without being able to eat it. You did it on purpose."

  Si Huayang smiled: "Yes, didn't you do it on purpose?"

  Zhou Xiaomiao was shocked. Although he knew that the other party would not believe that he had managed to get through, he never expected that the other party would be waiting for him here. Was chǎnshǐguān really so angry with him this time?

  When Zhou Xiaomiao was confused, Si Huayang slowly stirred the hot porridge, took a sip of it, kissed Zhou Xiaomiao while he was in a daze, opened his teeth and fed the porridge bit by bit.

  "Uh!" Zhou Xiaomiao was frightened and quickly reached out to push him. He pushed the white porridge out with the tip of his tongue with some resistance. Si Huayang pinched his lower jaw and raised it slightly, deliberately kissing him deeper, entangled the resisting little tongue to prevent him from letting go. He continued to act mischievously, and when he was about to suffocate, he finally swallowed the mouthful of porridge.

  Zhou Xiaomiao was angry: "You..."

  Before he finished speaking, he was kissed again, and the warm white porridge was fed to him again. Zhou Xiaomiao pushed him hard, but sadly found that his Taekwondo training over the years was in vain, and this man could not move at all.

  Si Huayang didn't give Zhou Xiaomiao a chance to speak at all, and just fed him the porridge one by one. When it was over, he licked off the silver strands that overflowed from Zhou Xiaomiao's lips and said in a slightly hoarse voice: " If you don't drink from now on, I'll just feed it to you bite by bite, and I'll be happy to oblige."

  Zhou Xiaomiao panted a little, his face turned slightly red due to the long kiss, and he had no strength to struggle anymore. He just felt ashamed and annoyed and said: "Si Huayang, you bastard!"

  "I can be even more of a bastard." Si Huayang put the bowl on the bedside table and pressed the person under him again: "Next time if you dare to mess around again, I will lock you in the bed and keep doing it again and again. I don't dare to think about anything else, but I also want you to get to know how bad a bastard I can be!"

  Zhou Xiaomiao covered his face: "Pervert, can you please stop talking."

  "Let me just say, Lu Hui, do you know how much I want you? My first wet dream in high school was rolling around in bed with you. Do you know what I do every time I dream of you? Do you know how much I want you? Do it in..."

  "Ah ah ah, stop talking, stop talking." Zhou Xiaomiao covered his mouth, burying his face in his arms and not daring to show his head. He finally understood that although chǎnshǐguān didn't dare to be aggressive on the surface, I'm on my own, but I still try to torture myself in different ways so that I can remember this incident of taking the wrong medicine and never dare to do it again. I'm really getting more and more disgusted with this guy QAQ

  Si Huayang's mouth was covered and he stopped talking. He slowly calmed down while holding the person in his arms. When Zhou Xiaomiao started to fall asleep again, he softly said: "Ah Hui, you know I'm waiting outside the operating room. Do you know how scared I was? Don't do this again, okay? I won't force you to do anything in the future, as long as you are well...as long as you live..."

  Zhou Xiaomiao hugged the shit shoveler's neck tightly and rubbed it, closed his eyes and fell asleep peacefully.

  Si Huayang hugged the person in his arms tightly and silently closed his eyes. Sometimes people are so fragile. A few pills can take away the life of the person in his arms, making him almost lose him.

  He should take good care of him so that he can no longer come into contact with these things that can hurt him, but he is afraid that he will backfire and cause more harm. This time is enough... He should reflect on it, he should not force the other person, he should give the other person appropriate private space. Although he will feel uneasy, worried about him or even anxious... what should he do with him!

  After this incident of taking the wrong medicine, Zhou Xiaomiao stayed in the hospital for observation for three days and was finally released. He was still wondering why no family members were visiting him, and chǎnshǐguān was always by his side.

  Unexpectedly, as soon as he walked out of the hospital, Lu's family members would rush up to him with cheers. Mother Lu couldn't stop crying: "Ah Hui, how are you? Are you okay? Why on earth did you take sleeping pills!"

  "Anyway, just be fine this time, come home with us." After speaking, Father Lu looked at Si Huayang and said angrily: "Mr. Si, you have worked hard these days, but you are stopping us from seeing him. What does son mean?"

  Zhou Xiaomiao was also a little surprised. He turned around and asked chǎnshǐguān: "Why are you stopping my parents?"

  "I didn't stop them." Si Huayang said, "I was just worried that someone would disturb you if you didn't rest well, so I told Nanyang. He might not know your parents."

  Zhou Xiaomiao frowned slightly: "Really?"

  Why does he feel that according to the character of chǎnshǐguān, he might actually be able to do such a thing just to live a world of two people.

  "Don't disbelieve me." Si Huayang's hand on his shoulder fell to his waist, and he brought him into his arms: "I will never lie to you."

  Father Lu and Mother Lu's eyes fell on Si Huayang's hand at the same time. Their eyes widened slightly, and their hearts felt like ten thousand grass and mud horses galloping past. This, this is...

  Zhou Xiaomiao's face turned slightly red and he pushed him: "Speak nicely."

  Si Huayang rubbed his head and let him go for the time being. He turned around and said with a smile: "Hello, uncle and aunt, I am Ah Hui's boyfriend, Si Huayang. Our first meeting today was a bit hasty. I will definitely come to visit you in person another day."

  Father Lu looked at his son in disbelief: "Ah Hui, this is your male friend, right?"

  The hands on his waist were slightly strengthened, and chǎnshǐguān looked down at him with a smile. His eyes showed no emotion, but Zhou Xiaomiao knew that if he nodded, chǎnshǐguān would really blow it up for him.

  He covered his face: "I'm sorry, Dad, this is my boyfriend."

  Father Lu's face was livid. Seeing that his only son turned out to be gay, he was so shocked that he almost lost his breath: "You, you, you..."

  "Okay, okay, the child has just come out of the hospital. What are you doing!" Mother Lu said with red eyes: "Maybe the child is afraid to tell you because he is too stressed... just stop talking!"

  Mother Lu perfectly misunderstood Zhou Xiaomiao's motivation for taking medicine. Anyway, as a mother, as long as her children are well and as long as they are happy together, Mother Lu can accept it. She really doesn't dare to put any pressure on her child.

  After holding it in for a long time, Dad Lu threw away his hands and left in frustration. Although he couldn't say anything, Dad Lu still couldn't accept the fact that the Lu family was about to die. He was so angry that he almost had a myocardial infarction.

  Mother Lu hurriedly said: "Ah Hui, let's go home first. Your father is just a hard-spoken person who is soft-hearted. It's definitely not going to happen. You are still weak now. Go home and rest for a while..."

  Si Huayang glanced at the person in his arms and said warmly: "No need, Auntie, I will take care of Ah Hui. You should visit your uncle first. When Ah Hui gets better, I will definitely come to visit with Ah Hui."

  "This..." Mother Lu frowned slightly.

  "It's okay, Mom, you can go back first. I'll be home in a few days." Zhou Xiaomiao waved his hand helplessly: "Go and see dad quickly. Don't make him angry all the time. This is not good."

  Mother Lu hesitated for a moment, then she could only nod and leave.

  Zhou Xiaomiao sighed and poked chǎnshǐguān with his back elbow: "I think you did it on purpose, didn't you?"

  "Yes, otherwise how will others know that you are mine?" Si Huayang picked up the princess and walked to his car. Nanyang opened the car door and watched the two uncles get in together before closing it and getting in driver's seat: "Shall we go to Lu's house or go back to the manor?"

  "manor."

  "okay."

  Zhou Xiaomiao sighed. Although chǎnshǐguān didn't do anything to him this time, he started to take strict care of him, but his methods were much gentler. It seemed that the world was much better than before. It would be better if he was given fish to eat. It was a grievance.

  Si Huayang did what he said and said he would not give fish to eat. The manor was stunned that no seafood was seen for a week. Moreover, Si Huayang kept a close eye on Zhou Xiaomiao and would follow him wherever he went. So even if Zhou Xiaomiao wanted to escape, he can't even go out to eat.

  Zhou Xiaomiao felt extremely aggrieved and felt that he should change his destiny.

  After the plot points are completed, Zhou Xiaomiao can change into his original state. After pretending to go to the toilet to avoid chǎnshǐguān, he turned into a little white dumpling and sneaked out of the room, moving his short legs and run. After running for a while, he stopped panting and realized for the first time how big the manor was.

  And...did I go astray? Why didn't I see the gate for so long?

  He casually climbed up a tree and looked at it from a distance. Suddenly his eyes lit up and he saw that the gate was right in front!

  Xiaobai Tuanzi jumped down from the tree, wagging his tail happily, and continued running in the direction ahead. He began to think about it in his head. When he went out, he would go back to his house and put on his clothes, get the money, get in the car, and go eat fish. (*^▽^*) (Xiaobai Tuanzi - little white dumpling)

  boom--

  Xiaobai Tuanzi hit his head on the telephone pole and was almost ejected. Before he could recover from his head, a pair of hands had already picked him up and rubbed his head: "You're tired, let's go back to the house."

  Xiaobai Tuanzi: "???"

  It looked up cautiously with its eyes widened, and saw chǎnshǐguān looking at him with a smile. His eyes were exactly the same as when he looked at Zhou Xiaomiao before. It was obvious that he recognized Zhou Xiaomiao!

  Xiaobai Tuanzi was shocked: "Meow meow meow?"

  Si Huayang put the little white dumpling in his pocket, led the kitten back to the villa, put the little white dumpling on the bed, and said with a smile: "I know it's you, change back."

  Xiaobai Tuanzi tilted his head: "Miwu~~~"

  "There's no point in being cute." Si Huayang turned on the TV and saw Zhou Xiaomiao's figure flashing on the screen. After he entered the toilet and waited for a few seconds, a white light suddenly disappeared and was replaced by a white and waxy figure. The little dumpling looked around for a while, then jumped on the toilet and sink, finally reached the window edge, and finally slipped out...

  Xiaobai Tuanzi's eyes widened in shock: "Miwu~"

  Chǎnshǐguān actually installed cameras everywhere in his house!

  He opened his eyes wide and looked at chǎnshǐguān innocently, and in the midst of lightning and thunder, he suddenly remembered that he seemed to have a third plot point!

  Very good, the time has come to save your life ah ah ah

  The little white dumpling suddenly jumped up and flew towards chǎnshǐguān. The claw hook hooked his suit and hung it on his body. In chǎnshǐguān's eyes, he turned back to Zhou Xiaomiao with a bang and used a smooth his arms were wrapped around his neck, and his long legs were wrapped around his waist. He said very aggrievedly: "I am not a monster QAQ"

  Si Huayang: "..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 3.7K 28
هو قاسي عنيد متملك لا يحب احد ولا احد يجروئ علي رفع رأسه في وجوده يهابه الجميع...... سيخضع لذات العيون الزرقاء كلون السماء وملامح طفوليه من يراها يري...
1.6M 91.4K 46
|𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐬 - 𝐈| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Jun...
518K 17K 118
Read and find out...
496K 31K 64
"Sshhhhh....." he hushed and pinned us against the wall leaving no space between us. I held onto his biceps with my hand in reflex. He shook his head...