This Cute Villain Spits Milk

By meowa520

[DROPPED] You can read the rest of the chapters by searching "BL | This Villain Spits Milk," uploaded by CN_M... More

Chapter 1 The First Villain [Arc 1]
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 The Second Villain [Arc 2]
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 The Third Villain [Arc 3]
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 The Fourth Villain [Arc 4]
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 The Fifth Villain [Arc 5]
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 The Sixth Villain [Arc 6]
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81 The Seventh Villain [Arc 7]
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95 The Eighth Villain [Arc 8]
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105 The Ninth Villain [Arc 9]
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113 The Tenth Villain [Arc 10]
!

Chapter 85

232 6 1
By meowa520

Chapter 85 The Seventh Villain

  Zhou Xiaomiao could only slap his hand away and avoid the topic: "Class is really about to start. If you want to stay, you can stay. I'll leave first."

  "Get dressed and go out." Si Huayang pulled the man back and arranged his clothes. Zhou Xiaomiao put on his sportswear and then turned to open the door.

  "Oh my god..." "Ahhhhh-" "You're crushing me to death, get out of here!" "I can't move."

  The boys who were lying on the door lost their support and fell into a ball. They pushed themselves to get up. They looked at Zhou Xiaomiao and Si Huayang and were a little embarrassed: "Well, we definitely didn't hear anything. Let's do it." You seem to have already started getting dressed."

  Si Huayang & Zhou Xiaomiao: "..."

  "Well!" The boy who spoke immediately got an elbow. The others pushed him behind and said with a smile: "We don't know what to wear. Don't worry, male god and Lu Hui, we will never talk too much." , really, I can swear!"

  Zhou Xiaomiao rubbed his eyebrows and left without saying anything. Si Huayang looked at these people and his eyes stayed on the sports committee member for a moment longer: "Are you the second class sports committee member?"

  The sports committee member sweated coldly: "Uh-huh, I really didn't hear anything." Why did you ask him to come out?

  "Stay away from Lu Hui from now on!" Si Huayang looked at him warningly, his face as cold as frost.

  The sports committee member choked: "Ah? Oh."

  Si Huayang looked at him a few more times before leaving, thinking to himself that the other person was actually not as good as him at all. Lu Hui had even confessed to him, and he must like him more!

  Zhou Xiaomiao hurried back to the classroom, but he was still late. He had been in the locker room for too long. Fortunately, the teacher came late, so Zhou Xiaomiao slipped in through the back door and finally seated.

  Naturally, the sports committee members and others came back even slower, delaying almost half of the class. Fortunately, they had legitimate reasons and were finally let in. When several boys came in, they all looked at Zhou Xiaomiao and then giggled. Return to your place.

  Zhou Xiaomiao: "..."

  He doesn't want to talk.

  After class, Zhou Xiaomiao relaxed and lay down on the desk to rest. Then the surrounding environment suddenly became quiet for a moment. Zhou Xiaomiao thought the teacher was coming, and quickly raised his head and looked at the person standing next to him... Si Huayang.

  "Tired?" Si Huayang asked in a low voice.

  As soon as these words came out of his mouth, Zhou Xiaomiao could almost feel the eyes of those boys flying towards him. He gritted his teeth and said, "None of your business!"

  "Don't be brave."

  "Who is trying to be brave with you? Why did you come to me?" Zhou Xiaomiao was a little angry, always feeling that he had a different meaning from what he said.

  "No, I'm just a little worried about you, so I came here to take a look." Si Huayang looked around, dragged the empty bench next to him and sat next to Zhou Xiaomiao, sitting in a serious manner.

  Zhou Xiaomiao: "..." What is chǎnshǐguān doing?

  [System: Nonsense, of course it's a declaration of sovereignty. 】

  Zhou Xiaomiao:???

  [System: Let me take a look. Because you were very angry about playing basketball today, and some people said that you and the sports committee member are lovely, so chǎnshǐguān really became angry. 】

  Zhou Xiaomiao: No wonder he suddenly woke up today and came to see me. It turned out that he was stimulated.

  [System: Hehehehe]

  Fortunately, there was very little time between classes. After Zhou Xiaomiao endured it, the other party still had to leave after the bell rang. The waiting boy quickly pulled his chair back and smiled sheepishly at Zhou Xiaomiao.

  It's just that he feel a little irritated when he have to come to him every class. However, the other party didn't feel Zhou Xiaomiao's dislike, and always sat upright. Just looking at him, Zhou Xiaomiao was a little hairy. If he wanted to chase him away, he could only hold back, for fear that this person would mess up again.

  Si Huayang watched him lower his head playing with his mobile phone and said softly: "Do you have time after school? My mobile phone is broken, why don't you accompany me to buy one!"

  "I didn't break it for you, I won't go." Zhou Xiaomiao pouted unconsciously, but he didn't pay attention, and his attention was still on the phone screen.

  Si Huayang's eyes flashed with a smile, "I'll take you to eat delicious food. A new restaurant has opened nearby. It is said that the cooking is delicious."

  Zhou Xiaomiao paused with his fingers, "What about making fish?"

  "Of course it tastes better." Si Huayang looked at the other person's eyes that lit up instantly and secretly took note of the other person's preferences.

  Zhou Xiaomiao immediately sent a message to the housekeeper to tell him that there was no need to send him a lunch box and that he would eat outside. Then he turned to Anle and called Anle: "What are you having for lunch Anle? Do you want to follow me to eat something delicious?"

  "I'm busy in the afternoon. I told you before, did you forget?" Anle was helpless.

  "Is there any?" Zhou Xiaomiao thought about it carefully and seemed to have said, "Forget it, we will make an appointment another day."

  "Yeah." Anle responded and continued to clean up her desk.

  Si Huayang's cold face cracked. He had just solved a sports committee member. Who is Anle? Why do they seem to have a good relationship? Didn't you say you like men? Why are you still entangled with girls?

  At this moment, anxious emotions filled Si Huayang's heart, making him unable to help but want to prove something, such as proving that the person in front of him belonged to him, and letting everyone watch, including the sports committee members and Anle, let them all watch carefully!

  Si Huayang's breath gradually became colder. Just when he raised his fingers, the school bell rang. He paused with his fingers, as if he suddenly woke up. Finally, he rubbed Zhou Xiaomiao's head and said softly: "Wait for me after school." He stood up and left.

  Zhou Xiaomiao felt that he didn't know how long he could hold on. For some reason, chǎnshǐguān in this world looked a bit like chǎnshǐguān he met in the first world. They looked so domineering. He really didn't know how long I could hold on. It was so scary. Ying Ying Ying.

  When school was over, Si Huayang stood waiting at the door of Class 1 early. Zhou Xiaomiao couldn't escape even if he wanted to, so he could only follow behind him and leave the school gate with him.

  The restaurant was only about one street away from the school, but the weather was too hot. Zhou Xiaomiao stood under the shade of a tree and refused to leave. Si Huayang waved down a taxi, and the two took a taxi to the restaurant.

  "Hello and welcome." The waiter at the door greeted them.

  "Private room." Si Huayang held Zhou Xiaomiao's hand tightly, followed the waiter, and did not let go until he entered the private room. Zhou Xiaomiao opened the menu without ceremony and ordered seven or eight seafood dishes in one go.

  Si Huayang had no objection and signaled the waiter to just serve the food. After the others left, he adjusted his position and sat next to Zhou Xiaomiao.

  "What are you doing?" Zhou Xiaomiao looked at him a little warily, mainly because chǎnshǐguān in this world was a hooligan and had to be guarded against.

  Si Huayang gritted his teeth and said, "What is your relationship with Anle?"

  Zhou Xiaomiao looked at him speechlessly: "You just like to ask me about my relationship with others, don't you? Why don't you ask yourself about my relationship with you and let you take care of me?"

  Si Huayang tried his best to control his tone: "Ah Hui, tell me how you met? Why are you so nice to her? What is your relationship?"

  "It has nothing to do with you." Zhou Xiaomiao liked to see him angry.

  The person in front of him seemed to sigh, "It seems that you have forgotten what I said before." Si Huayang held his shoulders and said slightly: "Lu Hui, I am a bit of a bastard. I will get whatever I like. If you don't, don't blame me."

  "You actually know that you are a bastard!" Zhou Xiaomiao kicked him: "Threatening me, are you? I won't bother you anymore, can't you just stop looking back?"

  "No, you are special. I only like to eat you, no matter what kind of grass you are." Si Huayang slid his fingers from his shoulders to the back of his neck, pulled the person in front of him with a slight force, kissed him softly, and whispered : "Because yours... are too sweet."

  Zhou Xiaomiao...Zhou Xiaomiao blushed. He was being teased.

  He pushed Si Huayang away fiercely, "That's enough for you, I won't let you eat if you want." As he said that, he turned around and rushed to the door, opened the private room door and prepared to go out.

  With a bang, the door that had just opened a gap was pushed back again. Zhou Xiaomiao was pressed against the door from behind, and they were pressed tightly together without leaving a trace. He could almost clearly feel the little buttocks. Something changed behind him, and he suddenly froze in place, not daring to move.

  "Well? Want to try?" Si Huayang bit the back of his neck, grabbed Zhou Xiaomiao's hand and pressed it against the door, and moved closer and closer, almost to the point of exploding.

  Zhou Xiaomiao was about to burst into tears: "Are you crazy? This is a restaurant."

  "Yes, I am a madman. Who asked you to provoke a madman? Now that the madman has fallen in love with you, don't try to escape Lu Hui. I don't know what I will do." Si Huayang kissed his ear along his jaw, When he wanted to kiss his lips, Zhou Xiaomiao turned his head to avoid it, so he kissed his Adam's apple and sucked hard.

  "Oh!" Zhou Xiaomiao softened immediately, and his eyes even shed a little tears because of the feeling just now.

  Si Huayang let go of his hand, held his head up for a kiss with one hand, and reached to the waist of his trousers with one hand to unbuckle his belt.

  Zhou Xiaomiao calmed down and grabbed his hand in a panic. He didn't expect that this lunatic would really mess around here, but he couldn't speak at all when he was kissed. He grabbed him tightly and tried to tie his belt to prevent him from succeeding.

  Si Huayang sucked his lips until they were red and swollen, and then let go, burying his head in his neck, constantly leaving traces of his own. He needed something to prove that the person in front of him belonged to him. He could not talk to anyone else. If a person has any emotional involvement, he cannot like others, it is his own, he is his own!

  There was a knock on the door soon: "The food is ready. Can I go in and serve it to you?"

  "!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.2K 1K 19
( Cover is NOT mine! ) When George accidentally live streams a conversation with Sapnap revealing that he has feeling for Dream, it changes everythin...
45.7K 1.1K 85
MLT Title: (觉醒人鱼后成了元帅掌心宠) Author: 鱼不思 ... Chi Shu has facial paralysis since he was a child, and he is a little monster in other people's mouth. On t...
1.1M 86K 39
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
188K 5.9K 122
https://m.shubaow.net/255/255046/ Author: Mianxia Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2022-07-18 Latest: Chapter 122 The Real World (Rush Ending) Dan...