This Cute Villain Spits Milk

By meowa520

[DROPPED] You can read the rest of the chapters by searching "BL | This Villain Spits Milk," uploaded by CN_M... More

Chapter 1 The First Villain [Arc 1]
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 The Second Villain [Arc 2]
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 The Third Villain [Arc 3]
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 The Fourth Villain [Arc 4]
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 The Fifth Villain [Arc 5]
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 The Sixth Villain [Arc 6]
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 80
Chapter 81 The Seventh Villain [Arc 7]
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95 The Eighth Villain [Arc 8]
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105 The Ninth Villain [Arc 9]
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113 The Tenth Villain [Arc 10]
!

Chapter 79

217 5 0
By meowa520

Chapter 79 The Sixth Villain

  Even Shan Mingran himself didn't know that he had to die to survive in order to trigger the inheritance and become the new Beast King. He closed his eyes and floated in the air, quietly feeling the feeling of divine power filling his body, and raised his hand , using the power of the cloud platform to shoot a ray of light to the north.

  The bright sky in the distance suddenly darkened again, black clouds rolled, and purple light flashed across the sky instantly. Several thunders suddenly sounded, like a sudden storm, and in a short period of time, there were countless lightning and thunder, and it poured down. The heavy rain fell in response, completely solving the severe drought in the north.

  Shan Mingran could easily fly to the top of the cliff without using any force. Standing on the cloud platform, waving his hands, he saw that the Demon Temple of Shanghai Mirage above his head quickly disappeared, the light dissipated, and the surroundings returned to darkness again. If not the thunder in the distance really made people think it was an illusion.

  Chai Yulu looked at all this with her mouth wide open. All the unscientific things had washed away her outlook. This was the most exaggerated and unbelievable thing she had ever seen, except for the time she traveled here.

  She never thought that a generation of Beast Kings would be born under her nose, it was simply amazing!

  When the surroundings returned to calm, Shan Mingran stood there and glanced around, then frowned: "Where's Ayun?"

  "Isn't he here... eh?" Chai Yulu pointed to the past, looked back around, and said confusedly: "He was still here when you jumped down. Hey! Where are you going?"

  Shan Mingran had a bad premonition in his heart. He left Chai Yulu behind and quickly went back down the mountain to the cave. He saw that there was no one inside, not even a hair of little white dumpling!

  He was a little panicked and started looking around. He even directly called the escort team that could be driven by the King of Beasts and asked them to find Ayun immediately.

  The deep forest suddenly became lively, but the hustle and bustle was seen everywhere, the sky turned from bright to dark, and after several days, no trace of the former King of Beasts was found.

  Shan Mingran had a sullen face and had been particularly cold-hearted in recent days. No one dared to provoke him. Even Chai Yulu stayed away, fearing that the cold air on the other party's body would hurt her.

  He clenched his fists. In the end, he was more worried than anything else. He secretly used the magical power of the cloud platform and watched his light fly out and land straight at the bottom of the cliff. He was slightly stunned. Why was Ayun at the bottom of the cliff?

  He was afraid that he might have done something irreversible because of his anger, so his heart beat wildly, and he jumped off the cliff to look for his Ayun, hoping, hoping that he was still fine and had not done anything stupid...

  ...

  The mountains and clear water at the bottom of the cliff are beautiful, and there are clouds and mist drifting over every morning. It is like a fairyland surrounded by clouds, and it is not as beautiful as the human world.

  The little white dumpling sat motionless in the tree, its ears drooped and lethargic. Occasionally it wagged its tail, and then quickly drooped, too lazy to move at all.

  Ever since the system brought him here three days ago, Zhou Xiaomiao has been in low spirits, hanging lazily on this tree, refusing to move even if he was alive. The system has been trying its best to ease his emotions, try its best to connect the events with the plot, and analyze it for Zhou Xiaomiao.

  [System: And you think the mission has no end. I seem to have told you before that everyone who comes to do the mission is definitely willing to do it. Since you are participating on your own, it means that you must have a reason to start the mission here. Yes, I believe you will be able to find what you want very soon in the near future, and when that time comes, you don't have to continue the mission. 】

  Zhou Xiaomiao: What you said is like a tongue twister, I'm a little dizzy QAQ

  [System: Then remember not to ask for obliteration in the future, because when you walk on this road, it means that there is something you want at its end. 】

  Zhou Xiaomiao: I was really tired at the time...well, I won't do it again.

  [System: It's normal to vent when you're tired. Chǎnshǐguān will take care of your food, clothing, housing and transportation. Of course, he will also take care of your mood. It's okay. 】

  Zhou Xiaomiao:......

  [System: The plot points of this world have been completed, you can do whatever you want later. 】

  Zhou Xiaomiao: Are you gonna sleep?

  [System: How dare I act like this? I'd better stay with you. 】

  Zhou Xiaomiao: Well, you are so kind to me QAQ

  [System: Stupid Cat!]

  Zhou Xiaomiao smiled quietly. In fact, the system is quite good. It's just that the operating mode exists for tasks is difficult. So the pressure on him before was for his own good. After all, he will have to go through it next time. He will be transmigrated when the time comes. Vomiting would be embarrassing.

  After the emotional collapse, the lazy Zhou Xiaomiao felt that the world was peaceful again. Thinking back carefully, he found that it was indeed not as bad as he thought before. At that time, he might have been over the top and his thoughts were a bit extreme. Fortunately, there was a system to deal with it and pulled it back...

  The little white dumpling licked the meat pads, reluctantly moved to a nest, stretched out its paws to pick off a fruit, held it with two small meat pads, and chewed the fruit slowly. He was really too lazy to move. In the past three days, he had been eating fruit whenever he was thirsty or hungry. His life was miserable, but he didn't want to face chǎnshǐguān, and he always felt a little embarrassed.

  A figure in the distance ran over quickly, and finally braked and stopped on the spot. He looked up at Zhou Xiaomiao, stared straight at Zhou Xiaomiao with his eyes, and opened his mouth: "Aw--"

  Zhou Xiaomiao was frightened. He looked down and saw the huge lone wolf squatting under the tree looking at him. His gray fur was fluffy and soft, his beautiful eyes were slightly green, and there was a red streak on his forehead.

  Little Bai Tuanzi hugged his fruit silently, retracted his little head and continued to eat the fruit. He was a little worried that the big bad wolf regarded him as prey and wanted to eat him... Forget it, he haven't changed places for several days. Otherwise, he'd better move away and hide first!

  Thinking about this, Zhou Xiaomiao started to climb up with the fruit in his mouth, preparing to get as high as possible from the ground. However, on the way, he seemed to be hit by something. His front paws suddenly softened, and the whole little dumpling instantly lost its balance and fell straight from the height. It fell from the tree.

  "Meow!!!" A shrill meow suddenly sounded from the bottom of the cliff.

  The gray wolf jumped up suddenly to catch the little white dumpling, and brought him to the ground smoothly. He placed the little white dumpling between the wolf's paws, gently rubbed him to stir up his fur, and carefully eased his mood.

  The little white dumpling whined, making sure that the other person didn't want to eat him, so he climbed onto his back boldly and rubbed his gray hair hard to relieve his emotions. He was really scared to death just now QAQ

  The big bad wolf lay quietly on the ground, feeling the small touch on his back. His tail slapped the ground unconsciously, and his fierce wolf eyes narrowed, feeling very happy.

  The little white dumpling was chewing its claws. The sudden change just now caused the fruit he had been holding to drop. He was a little hungry QAQ

  Thinking about it, Xiaobai Tuanzi jumped off the back of the big bad wolf, walked a few steps back to the tree, and prepared to climb up.

  "Ouch~" There was a breath coming from behind, and the little white dumpling was quickly held by the back of the neck and put back on the back. The little white dumpling rolled a few times on the fluffy fur and then gave a small slap. Ah Sneeze quickly touched his little nose with a meat pad to relieve the itching.

  The big bad wolf carefully protected the little white dumpling on his back while gently walking through the forest. Finally, he brought the little white dumpling to the stream and quickly and accurately bit a big and fat carp. A burst of red light flashed above, and the carp was roasted instantly, revealing its fragrant smell.

  The big bad wolf carefully placed it on the stone in front of Xiaobai Tuanzi, slapping its tail on the ground, urging him to eat quickly, otherwise he would starve.

  Xiaobai Tuanzi looked at it blankly. If he remembered correctly, in the plot, only the inherited King of Beasts has divine power, which means that only the male protagonist has divine power. In other words, this wolf is chǎnshǐguān!

  Xiaobai Tuanzi, who sorted out the order, was furious and immediately turned around and ran away. He was found! He was found by chǎnshǐguān!

  A gust of wind passed by on the ground with his short legs. Xiaobai Tuanzi wanted to get away from him immediately, but the person behind him quickly caught up with him. The big hand of fate caught him, and finally lifted him off the ground and raised him in front of him. Shan Mingran smiled softly and said, "Do you recognize me?"

  Xiaobai Tuanzi struggled to jump down. Shan Mingran carefully held his pads, fearing that he would fall, and said softly: "Ayun, you said you would believe me if I jump down, and look at me I promised that I would be the first to show you when I can transform into my original form, and I did it."

  Xiaobai Tuanzi buried his head angrily and didn't want to listen to what he said. He originally wanted the world to be peaceful, but for some reason, when he saw chǎnshǐguān's aggrieved mood, it flew into his mind, making him want to show his temper uncontrollably. Just want to be willful.

  [System:...] That's not because I've been spoiled by you, but because I want to be coaxed and coaxed.

  As expected, Shan Mingran hugged the sulky little white dumpling and smoothed his hair. He sat on the stone and put the little white dumpling on his lap. He smoothed the hair with one hand and grabbed his front paws with the other to avoid unnecessary pain.

  Xiaobai Tuanzi struggled and opened his mouth to bite the hand holding his flesh pad. Shan Mingran let him bite and said softly: "Bite hard when you are angry. Don't hurt yourself."

  Xiaobai Tuanzi paused when he heard this, and suddenly he didn't want to bite anymore. He looked up at chǎnshǐguān and got a head-touch kill × 1. He turned his head to avoid it, so he got a head-touch kill × 2. Xiaobai Tuanzi was angry and refused to let him touch his head, but his big hand was as free as a shadow. Finally, Xiaobai Tuanzi got tired and his big hand touched his little head as he wished.

  Chǎnshǐguān can always ease Xiaobai Tuanzi's mood quickly. While scratching his chin, Xiaobai Tuanzi lay softly on his lap. He didn't want to run away, so he put his head on his palm, lazily. squinting his eyes.

  Shan Mingran stretched out his index finger and touched Xiaobai Tuanzi's forehead with a faint red light. With a bang, Xiaobai Tuanzi turned into a human and sat on Shan Mingran's lap with a confused look on his face. Follow him with big eyes and small eyes, he, how did he become a human?

  Shan Mingran patted his back comfortingly: "Don't be afraid, I used my divine power to change you back."

  Zhou Xiaomiao felt aggrieved: "You're crazy. Why do you care about my appearance? I can do whatever I want. Are you amazing if you have magical powers?"

  "No matter how great I am, am you're still holding my heart in your hands?" Shan Mingran stroked his back again and again, trying to ease the mood of the person in his arms.

  Zhou Xiaomiao pouted: "No, your heart is in the position of the King of Beasts, and I don't have that here."

  "Ayun." Shan Mingran's face became slightly serious. He pinched the chin of Zhou Xiaomiao who was trying to escape, made him look directly into his eyes, and said word by word: "I now swear as the King of Beasts, when I first met you I fell in love with you at first sight. I liked you and wanted to be good to you. It was definitely not for the position of the King of Beasts. Later, when I got the opportunity, I have been working hard to solve this matter, but I didn't expect that it would happen in the end. These things."

  "But I heard everything." Zhou Xiaomiao's eyes widened, "Chai Yulu asked you if you succeeded in getting close to me, and you said you succeeded, so everything you did was not just to get close to me and stay by my side. It's so convenient. You become the King of Beasts!"

  The more he spoke, the angrier he became. Zhou Xiaomiao slapped Shan Mingran's hand away and struggled to get up from him: "Let go, I will be a fool if I believe you again."

  "Ayun..." Shan Mingran was really helpless. Why did the person in his arms become stubborn and unwilling to believe in himself despite the obvious things.

  Zhou Xiaomiao took a deep breath and forced himself to calm down: "Don't call me and don't come looking for me. The position of the King of Beasts is yours. You are the only King of Beasts who has received the inheritance in a hundred years. I can't beat you. Don't worry, they will accept your identity soon. You have no worries at all, so you don't have to approach me anymore. Please be kind to me. Please let me go, thank you, King of Beasts!"

  After saying that, he turned into a little white dumpling and quickly jumped off his knees and ran away. This time Zhou Xiaomiao really used his unique cat walk and ran a long distance in one breath.

  Not knowing where he was, Xiaobai Tuanzi stopped to take a breath, thinking that this time he ran so fast that chǎnshǐguān might not have caught up with him. When he looked back, he was so frightened by the wolf face behind him that he almost jumped up.

  Xiaobai Tuanzi's hair suddenly exploded, and he bared his teeth and looked at him warily: "Meow woo woo--"

  "Ouch~~~" The gray wolf lay down very gently, carefully touched the little white dumpling with his nose, and gently licked his blown-up fur.

  "Meow, meow, meow!" Don't lick me! The little white dumpling resisted and pushed the wolf's face away with his pads, his eyes widening in anger. Why is chǎnshǐguān so annoying this time? I originally wanted to be quiet, talk about life with the system, and think about the future, but chǎnshǐguān is always so overbearing and doesn't give him any personal space!

  The little white dumpling felt aggrieved again. He lowered his little head and clucked, and his ears drooped listlessly. This made the big bad wolf feel distressed for a while. He kept nuzzling him gently with his nose, trying to make him happy, but who could have expected the strength. It was a little too big, and the little white dumpling's butt almost made him push it out.

  "Meow QAQ" Chǎnshǐguān actually bullied him QAQ at this time. Xiaobai Tuanzi buried his little head in his front paws and cried: "Meow, meow, meow, meow -"

  Isn't it just that you are bigger than me? Isn't it that you have divine power that is more powerful than mine? Why did you knock me down? You bullied me...

  The big bad wolf came closer anxiously, wrapped the little white dumpling between his paws, rubbed the side of his face soothingly against the little white dumpling, and licked his fur with a warm tongue, as if to comfort him, "Aw! Wooooowooow~~"

  No, I didn't bully you. I just used too much strength. Don't cry. I was wrong...

  The little white dumpling secretly glanced at the big bad wolf with his eyes, and received a loving kiss. Then he rubbed his eyes and sat on his paws to lick his own flesh pads. He was so hungry... Could he go back and eat the grilled fish? Drop... No, no, it's too spineless, but I'm really hungry QAQ

  The big bad wolf bit the back of the little white dumpling's neck, and gently threw it onto his back. He took the little white dumpling with his growling stomach back to the creek. The little white dumpling was hidden in the other's fur, feeling Due to the speed of the wind, I realized aggrievedly that what I thought was a very long distance actually only took a short while when people were running with long legs...

  Short legs, sore!

  The little white dumpling was angry. He pounced on the back of the big bad wolf's neck, stretched out his sharp little teeth and whined... and chewed a mouth full of fur QAQ. The big bad wolf's hair was long, and the little white dumpling With a small mouth, the little white dumpling stared deeply at this small group of fur.

  Zhou Xiaomiao: When can I grow up?

  [System: Hmm? How big do you want it to be?]

  Zhou Xiaomiao was excited: As big as chǎnshǐguān!

  [System: Just think about it. 】

  Zhou Xiaomiao: QAQ

  The fish that had just been grilled was already a little cold. The big bad wolf placed the small white dumplings on another stone, licked the small white dumplings several times, then turned back to bite a few more fish, heated them directly with his divine power, and then was placed next to Zhou Xiaomiao.

  Zhou Xiaomiao still wanted to be polite, but he hadn't eaten fish for several days, and he had only eaten a few mouthfuls of fruit just now. He was really hungry, so he stared at the fish that was about to be grilled, and finally couldn't help but move closer and cautiously. He took a bite and it was just right without being burned (*^▽^*)

  Xiaobai Tuanzi's tail swayed unconsciously, his beard trembled, and he began to eat quickly. The big bad wolf looked at it, pulling at it carefully with his wolf claws, lest he eat a fish bone and get stuck in his throat.

  After Xiaobai Tuanzi ate three large pieces of fish, his mood suddenly improved. He licked the meat pad happily and wiped his face with it.

  The big bad wolf ate the remaining fish, then squatted under the stone, looking at the little white dumpling sitting on the stone, "Aww~~"

  The little white dumpling moved his butt and turned his back to the big bad wolf. He typically wiped his mouth after eating and refused to admit it.

  The cold-colored wolf's eyes narrowed for a moment, as if a smile had made his whole body gentle. He pressed his mouth against the little white dumpling's back, rubbing it again and again, and finally got three claw marks. Well, Xiaotuanzi left it for him!

  The big bad wolf didn't feel any pain at all, but his eyes were a little bright, expecting him to vent his anger on him and leave some traces of his own. As long as he cared about himself, he could even bite his throat.

  Although he is very angry with chǎnshǐguān, it is strange to see chǎnshǐguān who looks like a big bad wolf. The little white dumpling stood on the stone and stared at the big bad wolf majestically. Looking left and right, he felt that it was more good than his human form. It looked much better, and he couldn't help but wag his tail.

  Actually... Actually, although the human form chǎnshǐguān is hateful, it has nothing to do with the big bad wolf, right? Xiaobai Tuanzi likes the fluffy fur of the big bad wolf very much. He looks at it expectantly and wants to roll on it and then expose it. The soft belly is showing off its fur.

  The big bad wolf seemed to be aware of it and immediately stood up, holding the little white dumpling on his back, letting him roll around in his fur, happily taking the little white dumpling with him to bask in the sun.

  After the first step of relief, the little white dumpling opened up even more, lurking in the fur, suddenly rushed out and bit the big bad wolf's tail, hugged the big bad wolf's tail, gnawed and scratched it.

  The big bad wolf calmly swung its tail and led the little white dumpling on the swing again and again. He really didn't feel the strength of Xiaobai Tuanzi.

  Gray Dumpling and Little Dumpling rolled together and played all day long. When night fell, Xiaobai Tuanzi got tired. He lay on the big bad wolf's soft belly and yawned with his mouth wide open. Finally, he tilted his little head and fell asleep directly from exhaustion.

  The light flashed, and Shan Mingran held the little white dumpling in his hands and sighed slightly. It seemed that Ayun liked his fur better, otherwise he would not have stayed with him for so long today, and he would have run away in anger.

  Thinking of the aggrieved Xiao Tuanzi and the angry Ayun, Shan Mingran couldn't help but want to hug him and love him. He was so cute and adorable. How could there be such a cute boy... He even got angry is so cute!

  Shan Mingran stared at the little white dumpling in the palm of his hand very foolishly. As long as the other party stayed by his side safely, Shan Mingran would attribute the rest of his willfulness and petty temper to coquettishness. Anyway, in his eyes, no matter what Ayun is the cutest!

  Putting the sleeping little white dumpling into his arms, Shan Mingran prepared to take him back before he woke up. After sleeping for several days, the little guy must have suffered a lot, and he seemed to have lost weight, he needs to go back and prepare some dried fish for Ayun.

  [System:...] With the way of pampering, no wonder Zhou Xiaomiao started to lose his temper. This is all because someone is pampering him!

  The system began to seriously consider whether it should abandon Zhou Xiaomiao and go to sleep. It seemed that Zhou Xiaomiao would have a temper on his own, and there was probably nothing that could change it. If he doesn't go to sleep, he's afraid he'll be drowned in dog food :)

  Have a good night's sleep. The beasts who woke up the next day were surprised to find that the King of Beasts seemed to be in a good mood?

  As if to verify their ideas, Shan Mingran sat on the throne and said calmly: "I have found the person. It has been hard for everyone these days. Let's go back and rest."

  "Congratulations, King!" After the beasts saluted, Shan Mingran waved and respectfully retreated, hiding in the deep forest again.

  Chai Yulu hid behind the high platform and watched him carefully, not daring to make a sound. A few days ago, the former King of Beasts was so angry because of her. The point is that this ex and the current King of Beasts are having an affair. Every time I meet the current King of Beasts these days, I feel that there is something sinister behind her, and she's afraid that she will give herself a stick.

  But now it's better. He finally got his former King of Beasts back, so she don't have to worry about being killed by anger. It's really... not easy.

  Just as she was thinking about it, the person on the throne suddenly looked sideways at her. Chai Yulu shrank her neck, but still raised her hand to say hello: "Hello, King of Beasts. I was just passing by. Well, I was just passing by."

  Shan Mingran looked at her for a few seconds: "If there's nothing wrong, just spread your medical knowledge. After all, I still have the title of God's Envoy than I do now."

  "Ah? Okay, okay." Chai Yulu still stayed away, and after thinking about it, she whispered: "I'm sorry, because so many things have happened to me, I'm sorry to trouble you."

  "Everyone has his own mission, no need to apologize." It's as if his mission is to become the new King of Beasts, and the other person is the opportunity for him to become the King of Beasts, so everything that happens has a cause and effect cycle, and no one can be blamed.

  After saying that, he looked up at the sunlight, guessing that Ayun should be waking up soon. After nodding to Chai Yulu, he stood up and left the high platform.

  Chai Yulu stared at the other person's back for a long time, and couldn't explain what she felt in her heart. At first, she never thought that she would travel through time, and then she never thought that she would actually meet a fellow countryman. However, all these unexpected things could not break her final thoughts. What she didn't expect was: the man I fell in love with for the first time turned out to be gay!

  This is really, really embarrassing...

  Xiaobai Tuanzi was still sleeping soundly in the cave, his soft belly rising and falling with his breathing, and his small mouth opened to reveal his pink tongue and small fangs.

  Shan Mingran stretched out his hand to rub his belly. The little white dumpling sat up in shock. His paws grabbed the big hand faster than his brain, and subconsciously scratched several white marks.

  "Are you awake?" Shan Mingran nodded his forehead, and the little white dumpling holding his hand suddenly turned into a human body. Because he had just woken up, his blue eyes were drowsy, and they were still restarting. There was nothing at the moment.

  Shan Mingran felt weak in his heart, rubbed his hair, held him in his arms, and carefully changed him into a new animal skin suit. Looking at Zhou Xiaomiao, who was thin, he always felt that he was a little thin, so he should eat more.

  After this period of tossing, Zhou Xiaomiao also came back to his senses. He lay in the arms of chǎnshǐguān with some grievances, humming and coquettishly: "I'm so sleepy, I want to continue sleeping..."

  "The sun is already basking on your butt, dear Ayun. I'll take you to eat fish first. If you're still sleepy, you can sleep in the sun later." Shan Mingran patted his back comfortingly and rubbed his chin in his hair. , feeling the long-lost dependence.

  Zhou Xiaomiao shook her tail, "Eat fish, eat grilled fish. I seem to have eaten fruit for several days..." Yes, why did he eat fruit? Well? Wait!

  Zhou Xiaomiao was really sober this time. Afterwards, he realized that he wanted to act coquettishly to chǎnshǐguān as before. He felt angry and embarrassed. He suddenly pushed chǎnshǐguān away and said angrily: "No, you just mind yourself."

  Chǎnshǐguān, who was still reminiscing about the long-lost feeling, said: "..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

521K 17.2K 120
Read and find out...
163K 12.2K 46
[Under editing]* "Charche nashe ke chal rahe the main zikr teri aankhon ka kr aaya, jab baat sukoon ki chidi main baat...
5.5M 223K 67
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
264K 26.5K 35
Veer Rajvansh x Dhriti Sharma Veer Rajvansh, a 29-year-old businessman known for his cold demeanor and intimidating presence, has a reputation as a...