This Cute Villain Spits Milk

By meowa520

[DROPPED] You can read the rest of the chapters by searching "BL | This Villain Spits Milk," uploaded by CN_M... More

Chapter 1 The First Villain [Arc 1]
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 The Second Villain [Arc 2]
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 The Third Villain [Arc 3]
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 The Fourth Villain [Arc 4]
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 The Fifth Villain [Arc 5]
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 The Sixth Villain [Arc 6]
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81 The Seventh Villain [Arc 7]
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95 The Eighth Villain [Arc 8]
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105 The Ninth Villain [Arc 9]
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113 The Tenth Villain [Arc 10]
!

Chapter 65

325 8 0
By meowa520

Chapter 65 The fifth villain

  Zhou Xiaomiao had explained his identity as a vampire to chǎnshǐguān intermittently before, including the fact that he had just woken up after sleeping for a thousand years, so Sheng Jingyun knew clearly that the other party could never be his biological sister, and what was even more scary was he thought that she was his lover!

  In addition, Sheng Jingyun has no memory of the previous life and does not recognize who Le'an is. All he thinks about is her possible relationship with Zhou Xiaomiao, so he is very wary of Le'an.

  The four people sat on the sofa one after another. Next to Le'an was Zhou Xiaomiao, next to Zhou Xiaomiao was chǎnshǐguān, and next to him was his sister Sheng Rufeng. Except for Zhou Xiaomiao, who was leaning on the sofa and feeling a little tired, the other three people were looking at each other, secretly wary.

  Zhou Xiaomiao didn't expect Sheng Rufeng to be guarding the door outside. When he saw her coming in, he waved and said, "It's been a long time, Rufeng. You look even more beautiful."

  "Really?" Sheng Rufeng held her face and said happily: "Brother, it's better for you. My brother even laughed at me yesterday for being so ugly because of my tan!"

  "It's not bad, your brother is lying to you." Zhou Xiaomiao comforted her little heart, which had been criticized by her brother all day long, and began to plan in his heart how to suck some blood from her. It was really difficult!

  The child in Sheng Rufeng was screaming and rolling with joy, but she still sat down reservedly in front of her little brother, and looked at her brother demonstratively: "Brother, look at how good his eyesight is. You are the only one who calls me ugly all day long!"

  "Oh, you're not as good-looking as others, and you're not as fair as others. Just listen to my words of truth, but don't take them seriously." Sheng Jingyun has never given face to his sister, and continues to mercilessly attack her newly established confidence. .

  Sheng Rufeng looked at the little brother unconvinced for a while, then looked at the little brother's face for a while, then admitted that the other person was prettier than her, stared at the little brother's fair skin for a while, and then looked down at her own... ...I hugged my dark self in distress without saying a word.jpg

  "Stop bullying Rufeng." Zhou Xiaomiao was helpless, turned to look at Le'an, and signaled: "Girls need to be rich and taken care of. If I hit Le'an all day long, Le'an will probably bite me."

  Le'an's face turned slightly red and she defended in a low voice: "That was when I was a kid."

  Before her mother passed away in her previous life, Le'an's favorite thing was to chew on her mother's jewelry. Her mother thought it was dirty, so she handed her brother's hand to her daughter, leaving Le'an to bite her brother's fingers and grind her teeth. Later, It became a habit that whenever her brother made her angry, she would chase after him and bite his fingers. Unexpectedly, his brother still remembered this.

  Sheng Rufeng felt envious and aggrieved, and whispered in a low voice: "Sure enough, all good brothers belong to other people's families╥﹏╥"

  Sheng Jingyun: "Is there any brother left? Just be content."

  Sheng Rufeng: "..." Bah!

  Zhou Xiaomiao laughed, looked at Le'an and said, "Do you see, everyone is envious of you for having a good brother, why don't you treat me better in the future!"

  "Okay, I will definitely be good to you." Le'an suddenly said excitedly: "Brother, I bought you a lot of clothes, remember to wear them!"

  Zhou Xiaomiao: "...Yeah."

  Afraid that Le'an would drag him shopping again, Zhou Xiaomiao stopped the topic very tactfully.

  As soon as Zhou Xiaomiao stopped talking, the atmosphere gradually became dark and strange. Zhou Xiaomiao stretched out his hand, and two voices immediately sounded around him.

  "What does brother want?"

  "Want a drink of water?"

  Zhou Xiaomiao looked left and right, and finally bent over to take the box of milk, and said with a dry smile: "I'll do it myself..."

  Sheng Jingyun frowned slightly and wanted to reach out to rub his waist, but Zhou Xiaomiao slapped him away, fearing that Le'an would notice something. Sheng Jingyun had no choice but to take back his hand and observe him carefully. If Zhou Xiaomiao needed anything, hand it to him in advance so as not to make him uncomfortable if he moved around.

  Le'an also frowned, "Brother, what's wrong with you? Weren't you fine before? Are you feeling unwell? Let's go back and let the doctor take a look."

  "It's okay, it's just that... my waist hurts." Zhou Xiaomiao made up random things to fool her, which made Le'an feel more uneasy.

  "Even if your waist hurts , you have to go back and check carefully. Don't hold on!" With that said, Le'an reached out to hold Zhou Xiaomiao's arm and tried to help him up.

  "It's really okay." Zhou Xiaomiao had no choice but to grab her hand and pull her to the sofa to sit again. Then he said, "I'll just rest for a while. It's okay. Don't be nervous."

  "You feel uncomfortable this morning. It's all because of my willfulness. You insist on going shopping with me." Le'an felt guilty. Thinking of his brother's absent-minded appearance in the morning, she became more sure of her idea and decided that he must have a good check-up. .

  Zhou Xiaomiao rubbed her head: "If you act like this, I won't dare to tell you anything in the future. Where has the strong Le'an gone? Hmm?"

  Le'an was unhappy, but she was worried that her brother might be uncomfortable and didn't want her to coax him, so he said: "The strong Le'an is still here, but you have to go back with me to check your health."

  Zhou Xiaomiao pinched her cheek: "Brother knows it well!"

  Sheng Jingyun looked at the other party coldly, looking at the completely different appearance of the other party. He really couldn't identify this sister, and he felt even more uncomfortable when he saw the two people's intimate actions, so he asked: "Are you two siblings? Why you don't look a like at all? Doesn't it look different at all?"

  Zhou Xiaomiao was stuck for a moment, "Adopted Sister."

  "Oh, she's your adopted sister!" Sheng Jingyun said in a dangerous voice: "Since she's your adopted sister, you should pay more attention to her and remember to keep your distance, so as not to make others think she is your lover!"

  "What do you mean!" Le An felt insulted and stood up suddenly.

  Sheng Jingyun said coldly: "You should understand what I mean."

  Zhou Xiaomiao almost choked with a mouthful of milk, turned around and glared at him: "What are you talking about? Le'an is my sister. I treat her like my own sister. Do you look down on her or me?"

  Sheng Jingyun wanted to stab Le'an a few more times to make her angry and move away so that he could monopolize the person in front of him, but when he looked at Zhou Xiaomiao, he was quite and could only purse his lips and stop talking.

  Zhou Xiaomiao was a little angry and a little worried. He expected this situation, but he didn't expect that his chǎnshǐguān in this world would be so vicious and heart-wrenching. He felt uncomfortable listening to it, and it was difficult for Sheng Rufeng to live such a safe life.

  The atmosphere that had just eased became deadlocked again. Zhou Xiaomiao could only comfort Le'an first and let him get back to work. Don't act like a person who can't talk.

  Le'an was still a little unhappy. Looking at the man staying by his brother's side, she said coldly: "I still have an honorable status to follow my brother, and I don't know who is shamelessly staying by his side!"

  Sheng Jingyun: "My face is not for you to see, don't care if I want it or not!"

  "If you weren't by my brother's side, I wouldn't bother to pay attention to you."

  "Sister-in-law, don't worry so much."

  "you!"

  "Okay, okay..." Zhou Xiaomiao's mouth twitched, and he quickly sat up straight, interrupting the fierce eye fight between the two, and said: "Le'an, pack up and let's go home."

  Le'an's eyes lit up and he looked at Sheng Jingyun with some pride, "We can leave now."

  Zhou Xiaomiao responded, lifted the thin blanket and stood up. He felt the clothes on his back suddenly tugged. His legs were already weak, so he fell back down with almost no resistance.

  Sheng Jingyun was already ready. He put his arms behind his back to ease the momentum of his fall. He took the man in his arms and said expressionlessly, "I want to go home with you too!"

  Although his face was cold, his voice had an inexplicable coquettish feeling. Zhou Xiaomiao had originally planned to refuse, but said helplessly: "Follow if you want, I can't stop you."

  Sheng Jingyun curled his lips, helped Zhou Xiaomiao stand up again, and looked at Sheng Rufeng again: "Together?"

  "Together!" There aren't many times like this when you can watch your brother's show. How could Sheng Rufeng miss it?

  Sheng Jingyun stopped caring about his sister, focused on taking care of the people around him, and helped him out.

  Le'an frowned as she looked at him, always feeling that this man had some evil thoughts about his brother... Yes, although this thought was a bit outrageous, the other man was taking advantage of his brother!

  "What are you thinking about, young lady? Let's go." Sheng Rufeng greeted her familiarly, and then she chased her brother.

  Le'an snorted coldly, calmed down for a few seconds, and then chased after him.

  There were two people when they went out, but they were four when they came back. When it was learned that His Highness Aldrich had brought back two humans, the manor secretly fluctuated for a while, and soon received strong pressure...

  This is a warning from the ancients! Let them not do anything to harm their guests. At the same time, they are also told that no one is allowed to reveal their identity and cause unnecessary trouble to the manor!

  The fluctuations dimmed and then calmed down quickly, and the manor was still a normal manor.

  Zhou Xiaomiao asked the housekeeper to arrange for the Sheng sibling to rest by themselves, while Le'an turned a blind eye and sorted out the clothes of today's shopping

  When Sheng Rufeng separated from her brother, she asked in a low voice: "Brother, tell me exactly what you are thinking? You and my little brother..."

  Sheng Jingyun made a move and opened the door while saying, "Just remember that he is mine, and you don't have to worry about the rest."

  Sheng Rufeng: "...Oh!"

  What does this mean? Is he warning her? Although the little brother is good-looking, nice and rich...but since when she last saw her brother who was going crazy because he didn't tell her, she really has no idea. She didn't look at it. After all, she would be beaten by her brother when he got angry. She really didn't dare to compete with her brother.

  Sheng Rufeng opened the door angrily and entered her brother's compartment. Forget it, I can't afford to offend him.

  Sheng Jingyun himself entered the room, sat on the bedside and smoked a cigarette. When no one was paying attention, he quietly went to Zhou Xiaomiao's room.

  On the dark gray bed, there was a slight bulge, a little of the chestnut curly hair was exposed, and the fair half of the face could be faintly seen, and the rest was almost covered by the thin quilt.

  Sheng Jingyun was afraid of him being suffocated, so he stretched out his hand and pulled down the thin quilt, revealing the slightly red face of the sleeping man. His eyes were tightly closed, but his mouth was hanging with silver threads.

  Sheng Jingyun laughed and took out a tissue to wipe him carefully. The other party immediately chased after him and bit his finger, rubbed it with his little tiger teeth, and said vaguely: "Fish...eat fish..."

  "Yes, eat fish." Sheng Jingyun responded, took off his shoes and went to bed, carefully wrapped his arms around him, and put his other hand on his lips to let him bite unconsciously.

  Zhou Xiaomiao hummed twice and buried his face in his arms. He felt very at ease with this familiar embrace. His heart that had just been alerted instantly calmed down and continued to sleep. He was really sleepy...

  Sheng Jingyun felt satisfied for a while, and silently closed his arms to bring him closer. Sure enough, nothing could compare to bringing him into his arms...

  After a good sleep, the original nap ended up sleeping until twelve o'clock in the morning. Zhou Xiaomiao kicked his legs at night and woke up in vain.

  Zhou Xiaomiao looked at Sheng Jingyun. His brain was not working very well just after he woke up. For a moment, he didn't understand why there was an extra person on his bed. He was dazed for a while, and then he remembered that this was his chǎnshǐguān. Today they went home together...

  Ah yes, Zhou Xiaomiao yawned slightly, but still lazily didn't want to move. The only advantage of being a vampire is that you won't be hungry even if you don't eat. You can just drink blood to maintain energy.

  The strange thing is that I didn't drink blood today, but I am still so energetic, and even the energy contained in the blood is not missing at all.

  [System: Hehehehe]

  Zhou Xiaomiao:?

  [System: It's okay, I just want to remind you, plot points, plot points, you haven't completed any of them until now!]

  Zhou Xiaomiao:......

  He avoided burying his face in the arms of chǎnshǐguān again, and suddenly felt that chǎnshǐguān smelled particularly good. He put it near his neck and smelled it carefully. It was indeed a good smell, and the more he smelled it, the better it smelled!

  Zhou Xiaomiao wanted to wag his tail, but he always felt that the smell was inexplicably familiar, but he couldn't remember it for a while, so he could only get closer and inhale deeply, trying to smell it!

  "What are you doing!" A big hand suddenly pressed down on the back of his head. Sheng Jingyun's hoarse voice was above his head. He didn't know when he woke up.

  Zhou Xiaomiao nuzzled him with the tip of his nose, "You... smell good."

  "Are you hungry?" Sheng Jingyun's first reaction was that the little vampire in his arms was looking for food at night.

  Zhou Xiaomiao froze, then remembered that after the last time he made trouble, the system gave him a special case, which was to change the blood of chǎnshǐguān into the smell of dried fish...

  Zhou Xiaomiao didn't know what the system was thinking. It was so strange that it was impossible to predict... But for him, who was in a particularly miserable world, it was better than nothing.

  Chǎnshǐguān is really the only little fish in this world!

  Thinking about it, Zhou Xiaomiao raised his legs and hung them on the waist of chǎnshǐguān, like an octopus clinging to him: "Well, I'm hungry... give me a sip, please, just a little sip QAQ"

  Sheng Jingyun said happily: "Yeah."

  Zhou Xiaomiao's eyes lit up, he turned over and overpowered chǎnshǐguān, sat on his waist and said excitedly: "Then can I really bit you? Aren't you scared?"

  "I'm not afraid." Sheng Jingyun lay calmly on the bed, looking at the twinkling eyes turning slightly red in the dark, and said comfortingly: "Just suck it when you're hungry. I'm in good health."

  Zhou Xiaomiao hasn't eaten fish for a long time, and now that his chǎnshǐguān is the same plum forest where he looks at the plum trees to quench his thirst. He feels excited in his heart, and he lies on chǎnshǐguān, close to his neck, and slowly stretches out the fangs in his mouth. When it came out, it paused for a moment when it touched the skin, and then penetrated directly.

  The delicious blood mixed with the taste of dried fish instantly filled the mouth. If Zhou Xiaomiao had a tail, he would have been shaking it wildly with pleasure.

  Drink it well......

  Sheng Jingyun gently stroked the back of his head, one by one, and listened to the sound of swallowing in his ears changing from rapid to gentle, with a faint sigh of satisfaction, and said with some humor: "Greedy Cat!"

  Zhou Xiaomiao hummed twice and fell limply on top of chǎnshǐguān. The feeling of eating fish for a long time made him very happy. In addition, he had just eaten and was so lazy that he didn't want to move at all.

  Sheng Jingyun gently patted his back, and after a while he said, "Are you full?"

  Zhou Xiaomiao wanted to lick the meat pad, so he could only bite his fingers to satisfy his craving, and responded vaguely: "Yes."

  Sheng Jingyun touched his head: "I happen to be a little hungry too :)"

  Zhou Xiaomiao:???

  Zhou Xiaomiao: "Hey, wait..."

  Wait? It's impossible to wait for this kind of thing!

  ...

  This time, Sheng Jingyun was not afraid of being disturbed by others, and he had enough time in the long night to finally eat the person inside and out and give him a good bully.

  Zhou Xiaomiao's schedule was a bit chaotic. One night's mischief led to him not getting up the next day. Le'an wanted to go see his brother several times, but was blocked by Sheng Jingyun every time.

  Just kidding, he can just watch his lover sleeping soundly, and with his moisturized appearance, he will never let others see it!

  Le'an always felt that this person had bad intentions and was worried about his brother, but he was really powerful. As long as he didn't want people to come in, even calling the housekeeper would be of no use.

  She was furious, but Sheng Rufeng continued to make sarcastic remarks beside her: "Stop struggling. Except for the little brother inside, I have never seen anyone who can resist what my brother is not allowed to do."

  Le An was angry: "Shut up!"

  Sheng Rufeng said helplessly: "Okay, okay, I'll shut up and I won't say anything."

  Le'an was sitting in the living room, angry when he saw the Sheng siblings staying at home.

  When Zhou Xiaomiao woke up, Le'an was almost mad at the venomous Sheng Jingyun. When she saw him, she threw herself into his arms aggrievedly and cried: "Brother, they bullied me!"

  Zhou Xiaomiao paused for a moment, then immediately looked up at chǎnshǐguān with a condemning look: "What did you do to make Le'an so angry?"

  The Sheng siblings: "..."

  I never expected that such a big person would still file a complaint despite the quarrel!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 10.4K 61
"𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒀𝒐𝒖, 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆. 𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒆, 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏�...
163K 12.1K 46
[Under editing]* "Charche nashe ke chal rahe the main zikr teri aankhon ka kr aaya, jab baat sukoon ki chidi main baat...
987K 43.8K 78
ရစ်နှောင်ကြိုး×သက်ဆင်းနွံ "အနွံ့အရပ်ဘယ်နှစ်ပေရှိလဲ" "ငါး...ငါးပေလေး " "ဒါဆို ကိုယ့်ရင်ခွင်ထဲနေဖို့အလုံအလောက်နေရာရှိတာပေါ့ " "ကို...ကိုကို...တော်...တေ...
969K 30.1K 61
Dans un monde où le chaos et la violence étaient maitre, ne laissant place à ne serrait ce qu'un soupçon d'humanité. Plume était l'exception. Elle...