This Cute Villain Spits Milk

By meowa520

[DROPPED] You can read the rest of the chapters by searching "BL | This Villain Spits Milk," uploaded by CN_M... More

Chapter 1 The First Villain [Arc 1]
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 The Second Villain [Arc 2]
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 The Third Villain [Arc 3]
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 The Fourth Villain [Arc 4]
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 The Fifth Villain [Arc 5]
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 The Sixth Villain [Arc 6]
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81 The Seventh Villain [Arc 7]
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95 The Eighth Villain [Arc 8]
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105 The Ninth Villain [Arc 9]
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113 The Tenth Villain [Arc 10]
!

Chapter 68

221 7 0
By meowa520

Chapter 68 The fifth villain

  On the day of departure, Zhou Xiaomiao hesitated and went to say goodbye to Le'an.

  There is always a cub closely following Le'an. He likes to hold her finger and follow her around. His eyes are attached to her, and it is obvious that he is very dependent on Le'an.

  Zhou Xiaomiao found out that the little vampire's parents were sleeping and no one was taking care of her, so she felt secured and trusted Le'an who had saved her.

  Zhou Xiaomiao rubbed the little vampire's head, squatted down and looked at her, "What's your name?"

  The little vampire said timidly: "Hetty Rodney."

  "It's a very nice name." Zhou Xiaomiao praised: "Remember to protect your sister in the future, you know? She has protected you, so you should also protect her and take care of her!"

  The little vampire quickly nodded in agreement, holding onto Le'an's skirt tightly with her little hands, a little afraid of Zhou Xiaomiao.

  It wasn't that Zhou Xiaomiao was evil, it was mainly the suppression from his bloodline that made her uncontrollably afraid and even started to tremble.

  Zhou Xiaomiao stood up and stopped looking at her, and said to Le'an: "We are going to the hunter base. You should be careful at home. If, if I can't come back, you should leave here with Sheng Rufeng. Don't stay here for a long time."

  Le'an's eyes were a little sour: "Why did you say that?"

  "Just telling you in advance, just in case I can't come back." Zhou Xiaomiao laughed a few times to ease the embarrassment.

  Le'an couldn't help but said: "Did you bring the jade stone for you?"

  "I take it with me." Zhou Xiaomiao pulled it out and showed it to her to reassure her.

  Le'an watched the jade become more and more red, and just nodded silently without saying anything else.

  Zhou Xiaomiao put it on again and gave a few more instructions before leaving.

  Sheng Jingyun, who had been waiting outside the door, looked up and opened his arms to him. Zhou Xiaomiao ran over and fell into his arms.

  Sheng Jingyun hugged him tightly: "Are you afraid?"

  "Afraid, what will you do if I die!" Zhou Xiaomiao said in a muffled voice, "Why don't you promise me to live well by yourself first?"

  Sheng Jingyun was not happy to hear these words: "What nonsense are you talking about?"

  Zhou Xiaomiao flirted with him: "Promise me, if I really die, you have to take care of Le'an for me, and you have to take care of Rufeng. Of course, the most important thing is... you have to take care of yourself!"

  Sheng Jingyun was pestered for a long time and still didn't agree. Zhou Xiaomiao angrily slapped his hand away and went downstairs to see how the vampires' arrangements were and whether the crystal ball over the manor was safe, completely ignoring the person following him.

  "Hill..." Sheng Jingyun followed him and tried to hold his hand, but the angry man threw him away mercilessly and continued to walk away angrily.

  The plan progressed very quickly, and everything was ready as dusk approached. The blood clan troops were divided into two groups, one to protect the manor, and the other to follow Zhou Xiaomiao to attack the temporary base of the hunter at night.

  Zhou Xiaomiao ignored the people around him all afternoon. When it was about to set off, Sheng Jingyun finally couldn't hold it in and forcefully hugged the person in his arms. He buried his head on his shoulder and muttered: "Don't ignore me, I agreed. "

  "You must remember what you promised and implement it well!" Zhou Xiaomiao also hugged him and warned: "If you don't keep your word, I will never pay attention to you again."

  Sheng Jingyun could only hug him harder. He was not stupid. This afternoon, he had been able to guess some things, such as what the lover in his arms knew. He even went to attack the hunter at night with a death wish. He just wanted to just don't worry...

  And what he has to do is not to let anything happen to him, no matter what!

  The billowing clouds in the sky were gradually invaded by the night, and night fell completely. A black figure suddenly flew past under the bright full moon, and large swaths of bats flashed past with their wings fluttering and disappeared into the darkness again.

  The hunter's temporary base is hidden in a remote farmhouse. After passing through a bamboo forest in front, you can see an ordinary fenced courtyard, and the mountain behind is their real hiding place.

  And the heroine is here too!

  The bats landed silently on the back mountain and scattered quietly. When they turned into humans, each vampire had two black pistols on their bodies.

  This was specially proposed by Zhou Xiaomiao. Since the opponent could use hot weapons, they would suffer too much with bare hands or cold weapons, so they found someone to modify them and develop explosives and bullets specifically for fighting hunters.

  The vampire put on the specially developed clothes and began to shoot wildly at all the hunters who were closely patrolling outside.

  The gunfire came unexpectedly, and the hunter fell down a large area in an instant, but soon more hunters ran out of the room one after another.

  The war was about to break out, and the hunter's injuries were significantly greater in the chaotic gun battle.

  After all, the crosses and silverware used to deal with vampires are all isolated by special clothes. In addition, vampires are inherently fast and have energy that humans cannot last forever. Coupled with the control of cold weapons, it is naturally like no one's land.

  Of course, there are some real hunters, but after the management change, many generals were lost. Some were dissatisfied with the heroine's management, and some were unwilling to follow the heroine to suddenly slay vampires. To them, the name of an ancient being was simply taboo. , as long as they abide by the contract, they can accept it, instead of surrounding and suppressing each other for no reason.

  Therefore, there are many people left behind, but the power and unity of the hunters are definitely not comparable to those in the plot.

  Sheng Jingyun is a co-conspirator. He is not a vampire and is not afraid of anything, so the critical moment is when he takes action. Zhou Xiaomiao also took this opportunity to find the heroine's room under the guidance of the system.

  Zhou Xiaomiao did not hide his figure and knocked on the door like a gentleman: "Can I come in?"

  There was no response from the door for a long time. Zhou Xiaomiao waited for a while before the heroine said cautiously: "Come in."

  Zhou Xiaomiao opened the door and looked at the heroine who was looking in the mirror to adjust her clothes. His eyes calmly glanced at the gun at her waist until the silverware that could kill Hill was hidden behind the gun.

  Zhou Xiaomiao greeted: "Good evening, Chief."

  Jiang Man paused slightly while arranging her clothes. She raised her head and looked through the mirror. She glanced at him for a few times and suddenly became interested: "It turns out that His Highness is here. The humble house is really full of splendor."

  Zhou Xiaomiao nodded: "I am flattered that the chief can always be thinking about me :)"

  Jiang Man put her fingers on her waist, "Then I don't know what your highness wants to do here."

  "Of course I'm here to kill you!" Zhou Xiaomiao smiled, revealing his long fangs, his eyes instantly darkened, and his body passed through the room as an afterimage and hit Jiang Man's throat.

  Jiang Man dodged sideways and waved the hand on her waist violently. A dazzling light flashed across Zhou Xiaomiao's face, and the shining silver dagger narrowly passed under his neck.

  Zhou Xiaomiao quickly glanced at the murder weapon. The silverware that could kill the original owner Hill turned out to be a cold weapon with complicated patterns on the outside. After pulling out the worn and worn dagger, it really shone with silver and had a sharp blade.

  The two people were fighting each other in the room, killing each other. The cold blade wind and sharp claw hooks almost destroyed the room in a few seconds.

  After several reincarnations, the heroine without the help of the hero finally became weak. Zhou Xiaomiao waved his hand and tied up the heroine with blood mist, spread his wings, and flew directly through the roof of the house into the air.

  Sheng Jingyun, who was fighting, looked up as if feeling something. In the dark night, only a black figure was left in the blink of an eye and disappeared.

  He was startled, and gave a retreat signal to the vampires, and immediately chased after them. The vampires behind him also turned into bats and flew away, leaving all the hunters with red eyes stunned and almost being dodged.

  The original plan was to catch the heroine and threaten the hunter group. Now that they succeeded, they naturally leave very quickly.

  Zhou Xiaomiao flew the heroine to the manor at high speed, spun around in a circle and finally landed behind the hunter team, barely completing the second plot point of capturing the heroine.

  Zhou Xiaomiao suddenly felt that he had thought too much before. The plot points of this world were actually very easy to complete. Except for being unable to eat dried fish and having a not-so-happy ending, everything else was very good...

  It seems that every world is like this. Either the world is good and the plot is bad, or the plot is good and the world is bad. There is simply no time when people feel comfortable.

  Silver light flashed in front of his eyes, and Zhou Xiaomiao suddenly came back to his senses. He saw the heroine kicking the dagger to cut away his blood mist. She was already waving the dagger and stabbed him straight. Zhou Xiaomiao subconsciously stretched out his hand to block it, and held it with his fingers. A heartbreaking pain instantly filled the blade. He groaned in pain, but held his fingers tighter.

  [System: Let go, the long-term pain will be worse than the short-term pain!]

  Zhou Xiaomiao: I, I want to meet chǎnshǐguān again.

  [System: Let go, see him in the next world. 】

  Zhou Xiaomiao held the blade and was in a stalemate with the heroine. The pain made his eyes sore: Can't we even see each other for the last time...

  [System: Let go!]

  Zhou Xiaomiao:......

  His fingers were stuck in the blade, and blood flowed out. As the blood moistened the silver blade, lines gradually appeared in circles, and gradually spread as the blood was absorbed.

  Zhou Xiaomiao slowly loosened his fingers and finally closed his eyes.

  The blade ruthlessly cut across his palm and stabbed into his chest. The red jade exploded under the friction of the blade. Severe pain instantly swept through his body. Zhou Xiaomiao held the heroine's hand and gritted his teeth slightly.

  He's going to die, at least let him destroy this silverware first!

  The huge wings opened instantly, Zhou Xiaomiao concentrated all the energy of his original body in his chest, and then, in the astonishment of the heroine, he self-destructed without hesitation.

  There was a loud bang, and a layer of blood mist exploded in an instant with Zhou Xiaomiao as the center. The energy of the ancient self-destruction was like a pebble breaking the calm surface of the water. The pebble sank, but the water surface could not be calm, and it circled around and around. The ripples spread out, crushing and destroying all those in the way with terrifying power.

  The heroine who was nearest screamed and was buried with Zhou Xiaomiao along with the dagger in her hand. However, the water pattern continued, leveling all the trees in an instant and cutting off the hunters in front of them indiscriminately before finally ending. It stopped dangerously in front of the interface.

  Everyone was stunned, even Sheng Jingyun, who had just arrived, was stunned. Looking at the tragic scene in front of him, he was speechless for a long time.

  Sheng Jingyun almost didn't dare to think too much, but everyone knew where such great energy came from. His Highness Hill exposed himself..., he blew himself up! The chaotic chatter in his ears exploded like thunder.

  Sheng Jingyun felt his eyes go black for a while, and the sharp pain in his heart almost made him unsteady, causing him to fall to the ground.

  How could it be...how could it get to this point, why should he self-destruct, why on earth should he self-destruct!

  "Ah -" Sheng Jingyun suddenly ran to the place of the explosion like crazy. Without hesitation, he jump into the hole created by the explosion and frantically pulled the ground with his hands. "No, you won't die. You won't die......"

  He was in a daze, as if someone was saying in his ear: "You promised me that you would live a good life and help me take care of Le'an. You promised me..."

  Live well...live well...

  It turns out you have thought about it all... It turns out you knew this would happen... It turns out... you really don't want me anymore... you don't want me anymore... you really don't want me anymore...

  Sheng Jingyun felt cramps in his heart, as if his heart had just been ripped out for a moment, and it was empty and ruined. The pain made his eyes go black.

  Living...how can I live without you...how can I live well...

  ...

  The crystal ball above the manor exploded with a bang, and the blood contained in it instantly spilled down.

  Le'an turned his head suddenly and looked through the open window on the second floor. She could only watch helplessly as the crystal ball shattered and fell to the ground.

  The blood condensed and flew directly into the window. It turned around and looked for it, and finally landed in her white palm.

  Le'an closed her eyes, but the tears couldn't stop falling. It happened... After all, he still had to go through this disaster for himself...

  Tears fell on the ground, slowly lighting up the magic circle that had been drawn, and the light spread instantly as if it was about to explode, until the magic circle was completely lit up.

  And Le'an is right at the center of the formation!

  She stretched out her hand to pull out the jade from her neck, placed it on the magic circle, and carefully dripped the blood from her palm on it. She watched as the jade instantly absorbed the blood droplets, rolled over, and revealed a trace of blood, absorbing it like a tornado. .

  The fine jade powder in the deep pit in the distance slowly floated up, spinning and floating like a wisp of light yarn slowly flying until it was sucked into the jade by the whirlwind, mixed with the blood inside, and the red light flashed continuously changing.

  Le'an cut her wrist and let it drip onto the magic circle, slowly nourishing the magic circle and continuously supplying energy.

  She whispered: "I swear in my name that I am willing to exchange the name of never reincarnation in all realms for Zhou Yangyang's longevity. May he live long and live happily and peacefully."

  During the light battle of the magic circle, the speed of absorbing blood suddenly accelerated. After an unknown amount of time, the blood infected the entire magic circle. Le'an, who had lost too much blood, had her eyesight blackened, until she could no longer hold on and collapsed completely.

  When she woke up again, she was in bed. The wound on her wrist was bandaged and tied with a bow. She was startled and immediately sat up, but fell back again because her eyesight turned dark.

  The little vampire lying on the bed was awakened by her. She rubbed her eyes and suddenly said happily: "Sister, you're awake!"

  "Where is the jade?" Le'an grabbed his hand and said nervously: "Why am I here? Where is the magic circle? What's going on?"

  "The jade is here, here." The little vampire took out the jade from her pocket and gave it to her, explaining one by one: "When I went there, there was no magic circle, and I saw my sister lying on the ground with a stone, so I gave it to you. I brought it back, and I wasted a lot of energy."

  The three-year-old little vampire is as rational as a teenager, "Sister, why do you want to hurt yourself? Don't you want me anymore? You promised that you would never leave me..."

  Le'an's head was groggy until she saw a bat the size of a fingernail in the jade stone. Then he breathed a sigh of relief and touched the little vampire's head: "I do, I just want to save people."

  "You are talking nonsense. If I hadn't embraced you for the first time, you would have died!" The little vampire was furious. "Sister is a big liar. I will never believe you again."

  "What did you say?" Le'an's focus was obviously on the first half. The reason she didn't die was because she was hugged by a little devil for the first time?

  Le'an only felt that it was extremely ridiculous, but the little vampire was still tugging on her sleeve and said seriously: "You won't die like this. Sister, don't worry, I will be responsible for you. Just wait until I grow up... "

  Le'an couldn't catch her breath, she fainted from the brat's anger and fell limply on the bed again.

  The little vampire was startled, and quickly checked to make sure that the other party had just lost too much blood and needed to replenish energy. Then she breathed a sigh of relief and happily went to prepare blood for his sister.

  I'm happy, now my sister is her alone~\\(≧▽≦)/~

  ...

  It took Le'an three days to recover her health, but it took her a week to sort out everything. In short, it was all about cause and effect.

  If it weren't for her, Zhou Yang (Zhou Xiaomiao) would not have come and would not have died. In order to save him. She almost bled to death trying to save him, but she was forcibly saved by a kid she had saved...

  Really, it is chaotic but destined, and in the end, it cannot escape the scope of cause and effect.

  A month later, the little bat broke out of its shell. He gnawed at the jade pieces bit by bit with his little mouth, exposed his little head, and began to eat all the jade pieces openly.

  Probably because he was full, he burped and suddenly transformed into a pink and jade child, the size of a thumb, with a round head and a small body, like a cute version of a little doll, with a pair of black little wings on his back, naked butt crawling around on the table.

  Le'an looked at him tenderly and took out the jade she had collected. The little baby's eyes lit up and he jumped up to hug the jade and started to chew it.

  After gnawing, there was another burp. The little baby, who was originally about the size of her thumb, suddenly grew a little bigger, and his little wings seemed a little bigger. He could fly a few centimeters away with a flutter, and then fell to the ground with a bang.

  The little vampire next to him looked at him curiously and wanted to reach out and poke him, but the little doll jumped up and bit her finger, making her yelp in pain.

  When the little baby heard him cry out in pain, he felt even more proud. His little wings flapped happily, and he didn't let go of his bite.

  The little vampire was a little annoyed and waved him away.

  Le'an's expression changed, and he quickly separated the two people and touched the little vampire's head: "This is my brother, you must let him go."

  "Why is he an older brother when he is so young...Since he is an older brother, he still needs me to let him go!" The little vampire snorted angrily, very dissatisfied.

  Le'an had no choice but to find another bracelet for the little baby to chew on, while comforting the little vampire: "I will give him to his family soon, please bear with it for a while."

  "Okay~" The little vampire was immediately happy. She hugged her sister and looked at the little baby in protest. She snorted coldly. "Did you see? My sister likes me the most!"

  The little doll tilted its head and looked at her in confusion, then suddenly opened its mouth and smiled, revealing its only four small fangs, and chewed on the jade in one gulp.

  Little vampire: "..." You can't even understand the show off, you are so stupid!

  ...

  The door was slowly pushed open, and the man sitting inside immediately turned his head to look over. His face was pale and his beard was unkempt, but you could still clearly see the murderous intent in his eyes, which seemed to be staring fiercely. The wild wolf of prey, as if if the person at the door dares to come in, he will be killed in the next moment.

  Le'an held up the little figure hidden in her palm and looked at the man silently.

  Without the need for any words, the other person's expression changed from numbness, shock, disbelief, and finally ecstasy. In the next second, he rushed in front of Le'an like a tornado, cautiously and somewhat at a loss as he stretched out his hand: "I ,what should I do......"

  The little doll hugged Le'an's finger and made a very small voice, "Ugly!"

  Sheng Jingyun: "..."

  Le'an suppressed her laughter and said to Sheng Jingyun: "He is a beauty I cultivated with my brother's blood and soul. Except for his body, he is not the same as before. He is still my brother."

  "Soul?" Sheng Jingyun asked: "What did you do to him before?"

  "Spirit-locking jade, jade breaks into pieces after death, and is mixed with blood to turn into a jade." Le'an explained, and said softly: "If you don't want to raise him, I will take him away..."

  "Raise! Of course I will raise it, you don't have to worry about it!" Sheng Jingyun took the little man and looked at him turning his back to him in disgust, chewing on his little hand, and the angry look was particularly cute.

  The little wings are dark, the hair is still chestnut, the eyes are still familiar blue, it's still him...it's him!

  Sheng Jingyun's eyes were slightly hot. Fortunately, he is back. Fortunately, he is back again...

  The little baby lowered his head and touched his butt. A drop of water just hit him QAQ

  He looked up at this ugly man, a little confused, stood up and stretched out his hand to him: "No, don't cry Σ(っ°Д °;)っ"

  Sheng Jingyun was startled for a moment, then smiled and said, "Well, don't cry."

  He is back, I should be happy, why would I cry... If I don't cry, I won't have a chance to cry in the future.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 454K 94
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
521K 17.2K 120
Read and find out...
1.6M 91.6K 46
|𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐬 - 𝐈| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Jun...
988K 44K 78
ရစ်နှောင်ကြိုး×သက်ဆင်းနွံ "အနွံ့အရပ်ဘယ်နှစ်ပေရှိလဲ" "ငါး...ငါးပေလေး " "ဒါဆို ကိုယ့်ရင်ခွင်ထဲနေဖို့အလုံအလောက်နေရာရှိတာပေါ့ " "ကို...ကိုကို...တော်...တေ...