This Cute Villain Spits Milk

De meowa520

[DROPPED] You can read the rest of the chapters by searching "BL | This Villain Spits Milk," uploaded by CN_M... Mai multe

Chapter 1 The First Villain [Arc 1]
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 The Second Villain [Arc 2]
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 The Third Villain [Arc 3]
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 The Fourth Villain [Arc 4]
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 The Fifth Villain [Arc 5]
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 The Sixth Villain [Arc 6]
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81 The Seventh Villain [Arc 7]
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95 The Eighth Villain [Arc 8]
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105 The Ninth Villain [Arc 9]
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113 The Tenth Villain [Arc 10]
!

Chapter 64

240 7 0
De meowa520

Chapter 64 The fifth villain

  The person in front of him suddenly froze, and turned around in confusion, looking at the completely unfamiliar man. She was stunned in place for a moment. He, what did he just call me...

  What Zhou Xiaomiao wants is her reaction at this moment. After all, no matter how well a person hides it, he will have a subconscious reaction. Looking at the shocked eyes of the other party, Zhou Xiaomiao is more sure of what she is thinking. This is Princess Le'an, Princess Le'an was replaced by the heroine in the previous world!

  Zhou Xiaomiao didn't know what to say for a moment. The princess of the generation was time-traveled by the heroine. The heroine used her status to enjoy the glory and wealth. If she hadn't been here, she would have become the prime minister's wife under one person, but the real princess fell into other worlds and became a servant.

  This kind of gap, no matter how good your mentality is, you may not be able to accept it at the beginning.

  "Le'an, how are you doing?" Zhou Xiaomiao felt sorry for this girl, and because of her identity in the previous world, she unconsciously assumed the identity of her brother and wanted to care for her.

  "Sir, you have recognized the wrong person. My name is not Le'an, my name is Anle." Anle restrained all her emotions in an instant. Before she knew the other person's identity and purpose, she decided not to expose herself, because this would be a better way. protect yourself.

  Zhou Xiaomiao stared at her completely different appearance from the previous life, feeling a little helpless: "Do you know how I recognized you? The Queen Mother's unique skill of holding flowers, apart from you, I have never seen anyone else who can do it. , otherwise how could I possibly recognize you based on your completely different appearance from the previous life."

  Le'an's eyes were flustered for a moment: "You, what did you just say? What kind of mother! I can't understand what you said at all!"

  Zhou Xiaomiao: "Then you are not going to recognize me as your brother? You may not know that after you left, a strange woman took over your identity. Not only did she oppose me and insist on marrying the prime minister, she also gave me poisonous thoughts. She want to take credit for the Emperor, and she's been trying every possible means to harm me all day long. I finally met you, but you still don't recognize me, ugh..."

  After Zhou Xiaomiao finished describing his miserable appearance in his last life, he felt pitiful. He looked at Le An and said, "I realized at that time that she was not you anymore, but I was reluctant to hurt you and was almost killed by her!"

  Le'an wanted to cry when she heard this, and said angrily: "You already know it's not me, so why do you care about this!"

  "I'm still waiting for you to come back." Zhou Xiaomiao continued to be miserable: "I thought that if you could come back, you have been obsessed with your appearance since you were a child. How could I dare to let you get hurt? In the end, I kept you locked up. Where is that woman!"

  "Are you stupid?" The basket full of flowers went straight to Zhou Xiaomiao and hit him. The basket rolled and roses fell all over Zhou Xiaomiao. Before Zhou Xiaomiao could react, Le'an saw him. She rushed over and hugged him and started crying.

  From the fear of being alone and helpless when she was the only one left in this world, to the suppressed and cautious life all the way, Le'an has never cried so sadly, because she knew it was useless, and nothing could be changed even if she cried. So she could only grit her teeth and keep going.

  But all her emotions collapsed completely in front of her brother and when he told her, and she couldn't resist the fierce tears. She could only hold her brother and cry, crying out all her emotions, hiccupping and sobbing like a child.

  "Brother, I really miss you..."

  Zhou Xiaomiao hurriedly hugged her and patted her back gently: "I miss you too. It's okay, don't cry."

  Le'an wiped her tears and whispered: "Brother, how did you get here?"

  "I died. Finally, the Lord of Hell said that my karma was not over yet, so he sent me here. I didn't expect to see you." Speaking of this, Zhou Xiaomiao was basically sure. Previously, the system said that he had not reached the original state because of karma. What is the reason for fixing the world?

  But Zhou Xiaomiao was also a little puzzled. He was not the real brother Le'an, so why didn't he send his brother here, but he was involved in it.

  [System: The souls of everyone you have traveled through time have long been reincarnated, so if you don't pull them, you won't pull them. 】

  Zhou Xiaomiao: In other words, I am performing the mission of the deceased? Strange, you are not a system that fulfills other people's wishes. Why should I complete the mission of the deceased? Looking at the plot, these plots have happened, why should I perform it again? Woolen cloth?

  [System: Sorry, you do not have enough permissions to query events:)]

  Zhou Xiaomiao: ...Bah!

  At first glance, it seems that the system does not want to talk anymore and is fooling him.

  "Is my brother okay in the end? Did the emperor and the prime minister do anything to you?" Le An asked cautiously.

  Zhou Xiaomiao said absently: "The prime minister rebelled and married into the fiefdom, and then I became the emperor."

  Le'an was shocked: "Get married? What kind of woman can actually make the prime minister make such a decision?"

  Zhou Xiaomiao chuckled. He was too embarrassed to tell his sister that it was actually him. They had to meet anyway, so we'll talk about it then.

  The brother and sister met. Since Zhou Xiaomiao knew the existence of Le'an, it was naturally impossible for her to continue to be a servant. He directly led people to find the two bat brothers and told them that this was his adopted sister and asked them to take good care of his sister. .

  There was no way. If he suddenly told this group of vampires that this was his biological sister, they would probably think that his head was broken. He was a descendant of Cain and had the purest vampire physique recognized by the vampires.

  Not to mention these, the main reason is that the original owner has been sleeping for a thousand years. Even if he really has relatives and a sister, he will probably have returned to dust long ago, so he is still hiding here waiting for him to discover.

  The simple vampires always obeyed the superiors unconditionally and could not resist the orders and pressure of the ancients. Even if the two bat brothers felt surprised, they kept silent in their hearts and only saluted to express that they would pass on the message.

  Le'an always followed Zhou Xiaomiao. Looking at Zhou Xiaomiao who was different from the brother in her memory, she always felt that something was wrong. However, she was greedy for this hard-won family relationship. She was greedy for her hard-earned love. The regained brother.

  It was like she had a sweet dream, struggling in a difficult situation, and suddenly being rescued by her brother. He just appeared next to me and started to take care of me...

  Zhou Xiaomiao became an older brother for the first time. Although he was usually the one taken care of by chǎnshǐguān, he was very strong in front of his sister and tried his best to take care of her and make up for what she had lost.

  Now that the name of the adopted sister is known, everyone in the manor will forget the Le'an of the past and can only remember the current Princess. But in fact, some low-level vampires still think that the other party was so lucky to be chosen and became the blood vessel of His Highness Aldrich.

  Thinking this way, they will feel more comfortable and treat Le'an more attentively, ensuring that the blood she feeds is rich and delicious so that His Highness Aldrich can drink it happily.

  At night, Zhou Xiaomiao stared at the blood sent by the Bat Brothers and felt slightly worried. He was afraid that he would lose control if he drank it. If he didn't drink it, he would be afraid that he would lose control in the future. It was simply a headache.

  [The system advised him: Drink some. After all, the next two plot points are still waiting for you, so just practice in advance. 】

  Zhou Xiaomiao sat still on the chair: What should I do if I lose control QAQ

  [System: I'm here▼_▼]

  Zhou Xiaomiao: [trembling.jpg]

  [System: In fact, in the plot, after you sucked the blood of the male protagonist's sister, you also sucked the blood of another person...]

  Zhou Xiaomiao: Don't tell me it's Le'an.

  [System: To be precise, it's her body, but she just happened to become this character. 】

  Zhou Xiaomiao: What do you want to say?

  [System: Don't be nervous, I just want to tell you the plot. This is not a plot point, so you can ignore it. 】

  Zhou Xiaomiao breathed a sigh of relief, thinking that he was still carrying the identity of someone else's brother, and if he was allowed to suck someone else's blood again... it would be really miserable for Le'an.

  Being so frightened by the system, Zhou Xiaomiao made up his mind to drink blood. Although he was a little scared that he would lose control again, after opening the lid and smelling the familiar sweet smell, Zhou Xiaomiao didn't have so many thoughts.

  This time he controlled his thoughts and tried to find his normal thoughts amid the loss of control. Coupled with the protection of the system, he spent the night safely.

  After getting started, the rest went more smoothly. With the training every night, Zhou Xiaomiao stayed awake longer and longer. In the end, because he drank blood regularly, he could even stare at the blood without any fluctuation.

  Training successful√

  Zhou Xiaomiao was very happy. Looking at his face that was getting more rosy day by day, he felt that his complexion had become better. He was not at all pale not like when he first came to this world. This way, chǎnshǐguān would not say anything when he saw him......

  At least I have taken good care of myself, then I can reduce my charges T^T

  [System: You actually still remember how chǎnshǐguān was about to be pissed off by you. 】

  Zhou Xiaomiao: Okay, shut up.

  [System: Hehehehe]

  Zhou Xiaomiao:......

  There is something wrong with the system when it eats dog food-_-||

  While training to stay awake and taking care of Le'an, time passed very quickly.

  On this day, Zhou Xiaomiao held his chin and looked at the girl who had changed drastically in a few days. She felt that sometimes temperament is really something that cannot be hidden. Today, Le'an was wearing a palace retro dress and a small hairpin. A top hat, with a white feather floating softly, attracted almost all of Zhou Xiaomiao's attention.

  "Brother, let's go for a walk on the street. I haven't been out for a long time." Le'an acted coquettishly, and the white feathers on her head were flying due to his movements.

  Zhou Xiaomiao said "Huh", and took a long time to look away from the feathers, wondering: "What did you just say?"

  "I said I wanted to go out." Le'an frowned slightly: "Brother, are you okay? Are you feeling unwell? Otherwise, I won't go out..."

  "It's okay, I just think your hat looks pretty good, and the feathers are pretty nice too." As he said that, Zhou Xiaomiao's eyes still glanced at the particularly obvious feather, and he felt his hands itching terribly.

  "Really? I like this hat very much too." Le'an touched her hat happily. Zhou Xiaomiao looked very envious and almost wanted to tell Le'an that I wanted to touch the hat too.

  Fortunately, he endured it in the end, stood up and said, "Come on, little princess, I'll take you shopping."

  "Okay!" Le'an's eyes lit up, and she immediately stepped forward and put her hand into his brother's arm, holding his arm.

  Zhou Xiaomiao glanced down, said nothing, and continued walking out with the others, trying his best to hypnotize himself. He couldn't see the feathers. He couldn't see the feathers. I really couldn't see the feathers...

  The car drove away from the manor, weaving in and out of traffic at a steady speed, and within a few minutes, the bustling area in the distance could be seen.

  The sudden stop of the luxury extended version car is undoubtedly the most eye-catching, especially since this model is so awesome, people can't help but want to see what kind of person can afford to drive such a powerful car.

  The co-pilot, a strong man wearing a suit and sunglasses and dressed as a standard bodyguard, stepped out of the car, opened the door, carefully bent over and put his hand on the roof of the car.

  The young man in a white shirt stooped down and walked down. He had a slender figure, long straight legs, and short chestnut hair slightly curled. He raised his head slightly to reveal a handsome face, with not deep outlines but clear features, and blue eyes. Like the finishing touch, the glimmering water makes people lose their soul when it casually sweeps over.

  Zhou Xiaomiao slowly glanced at the tall building in front of him, turned around and stretched out his hand. Le'an handed her hand to him, bent slightly and walked out, looking at the nearby environment with some novelty.

  "Let's go in for a walk? Do you want to buy clothes or check out bags?" Zhou Xiaomiao is very confident. Even if he doesn't have a bat brother, he still has a black card given by the butler, and he can swipe it at will~\(≧▽≦)/~

  "I want to take a look at the clothes first." Le'an consciously took Zhou Xiaomiao's arm, and slightly curled her lips in the envious eyes of everyone. This feeling of having his brother to rely on... is so good.

  "Good."

  Zhou Xiaomiao agreed happily, but gave up after a few hours. For the first time, he realized how scary it is for women to go shopping. Women are naturally unable to resist clothes, bags and cosmetics, not to mention that Le'an has been locked up in the manor. She rarely comes out, and now she is even more energetic and full of energy.

  Zhou Xiaomiao asked the bodyguard to follow Le'an and hide in the lounge to take a break, who was about to be scrapped.

  Everything in the lounge was relatively complete. Zhou Xiaomiao drank some water, got up and looked for the toilet. When he opened the toilet and was about to pee, he suddenly felt a cold feeling on his bottom, as if something happened and a gust of wind... something go through?

  Zhou Xiaomiao was startled and turned around suddenly, and saw that someone had suddenly appeared in the toilet that he had just returned to him. The door and windows were closed, but this person appeared here so suddenly, as if he appeared out of thin air.

  Sheng Jingyun followed him all the way, and finally found a chance to get close to him. At this moment, he looked at his somewhat surprised eyes, and the emotions that had been suppressed for many days exploded. He still stayed in his mind that he hated himself and felt sick, and even ran away without saying a word. !

  The most important thing is that there is another woman by his side when they reunite again!

  His face has improved, and he doesn't look like he wants to starve himself to death anymore. It seems that they must have a good relationship, right? They are nourished by their feelings very well, right?

  The more he thought about it, the more anger burned in his chest. In just a few seconds, the line of reason in Sheng Jingyun's mind completely collapsed, and he suddenly strode to Zhou Xiaomiao's side.

  Looking at the gloomy chǎnshǐguān, Zhou Xiaomiao swallowed and said in horror: "Wait, wait, wait... You, wait first, wait until I finish peeing QAQ"

  Sheng Jingyun lowered his head and glanced at his penis, then remained silent.

  Zhou Xiaomiao was not afraid of being seen by chǎnshǐguān. After urinating in fear, he pulled up his pants and washed his hands. Before he could wipe away the water, he suddenly flew into the air. The world was spinning and he was pressed against the door.

  The tall figure pressed down and approached him very oppressively, as if the air was starting to become thin.

  Zhou Xiaomiao was trembling, it was over, he was almost mad at him...

  He said as softly as possible: "Don't be angry. Can we talk about anything?"

  "Well, tell me." Sheng Jingyun put one hand on his side and stroked his rosy cheek with the other, his eyes heavy.

  Zhou Xiaomiao got stuck and whispered: "Don't you have anything to ask me? If you ask me, I can explain it to you. How do I put it this way?"

  "It's a waste of time to ask about what happened before." Sheng Jingyun came closer and whispered in his ear: "What do you think I want to do now? Huh?"

  Zhou Xiaomiao: "..."

  "This is the lounge, bastard, don't mess around!" Zhou Xiaomiao was about to cry, especially since he hadn't locked the door yet, and Le'an would come over at any time. It would be so embarrassing if someone caught her!

  "I can't bear it... I can't bear it!" Sheng Jingyun picked up the man and said hurriedly while untying his belt: "Do you know how I felt when I saw you missing? You know that I finally found you, but there is someone beside you How do others feel? It's pretty good that I've been able to endure it until now...I have no patience anymore!"

  "I was wrong, I was wrong. I said I could explain it." Zhou Xiaomiao hesitated, "I had a reason at that time. The main reason is that my identity cannot be exposed. I am afraid of scaring you."

  "Well, then please explain to me who you are." Sheng Jingyun unbuttoned his pants and let them hang loosely on his legs. He asked while adjusting them.

  Zhou Xiaomiao: "I'm just...a vampire QAQ"

  Sheng Jingyun's men moved for a moment, looked up carefully for a while, and then said softly: "Did you leave because of this? Not for other reasons?"

  "Yeah QAQ" Zhou Xiaomiao nodded quickly, trying his best to exonerate himself.

  Sheng Jingyun couldn't describe what he felt in his heart. Thinking about how angry he was before, he felt chilled and even collapsed. He suddenly felt that he was very stupid, but he was also afraid that this person was deliberately coaxing him, just to escape.

  But he had to deny that even if it was a lie, as long as it came out of his mouth, he would be happy to hear it.

  Seeing that the danger seemed to be over, Zhou Xiaomiao tentatively said, "Let me down."

  "No!" Sheng Jingyun continued to untie his clothes unhurriedly: "Don't be afraid, I originally wanted to punish you, but now I'll be gentle..."

  Zhou Xiaomiao: QAQ

  Sheng Jingyun will never rest assured if he doesn't get the person in his arms. Call him despicable or shameless. As long as the person in his arms is his, as long as he belongs to him, he doesn't care about anything else!

  ...

  Le'an bought a lot of clothes and finally felt a little tired. After signing her name and having them delivered to the manor, she went back to the lounge to find her brother.

  At the door, a girl in casual clothes leaned on the door panel, gnawing at an apple in a bored manner. The clicking sound was very obvious in the quiet corridor. It was obvious that she was also bored, but she still insisted on guarding the door.

  Le'an asked the waiter beside him in confusion: "Is my brother in this room? Doesn't he have a room by himself? How come there is someone else here?"

  The waiter was also a little confused and quickly stepped forward to ask the girl: "Hello, Miss, may I ask who you are..."

  "Oh, my brother is discussing something with the people inside. He asked me to come out and guard him so that no one can come in." Sheng Rufeng was actually surprised that he couldn't even listen to something important, so she was assigned to look after the door.

  Le'an frowned slightly, looked at her with some vigilance, and said coldly: "My brother is also in there, you go in and tell him that I want to see him!

  Sheng Rufeng leaned against the door and refused to give way: "My brother said you are not allowed in."

  "My brother also said that I can see him anytime!" Le'an now seriously suspects that her brother is in danger, or even hijacked by someone inside!

  Her brother is in danger!

  "I only listen to my brother." Sheng Rufeng refused.

  "What a coincidence, me too!" Le'an said with overwhelming momentum, signaling the bodyguard behind him to break through the door.

  Sheng Rufeng immediately stood up straight and stretched out his arms to block the door: "I told you not to come in, not to come in!"

  "I have entered samadhi today!" Le'an was worried that the longer she delayed, the greater the danger to his brother would be. She was very anxious and really didn't want to waste any more words with her.

  "Hey, why are you so cruel..."

  "Click!"

  The door behind Sheng Rufeng suddenly opened. Sheng Jingyun glanced at Le'an coldly, and then said to Sheng Rufeng, "What's the noise about?"

  Although he was talking about Sheng Rufeng, everyone present knew who he was actually talking to.

  But Le'an didn't care. She walked straight into the lounge and looked at her brother lazily leaning on the sofa. Then she breathed a sigh of relief: "Brother, are you okay?"

  "What can I do?" Zhou Xiaomiao smiled and reassured her, "Have you finished shopping? Are you tired? Let's take a rest first."

  "Okay." After ensuring her brother's safety, Le'an lost her previous momentum. After all, she will always be a child in front of her brother.

  Zhou Xiaomiao continued to sit on the sofa lazily, not wanting to move.

  Because the location was wrong, and chǎnshǐguān promised to be gentle, the process was actually very gentle, and it only took one time. This is why Zhou Xiaomiao is still in good spirits.

  But in fact, my little butt still feels a little uncomfortable, and my legs are also soft, but it's just not obvious under the thin blanket.

  He glared at chǎnshǐguān sitting next to him, feeling a little aggrieved. It was obviously his effort, but why was he so tired in the end?

  Sheng Jingyun rubbed his head, because he was in a good mood after getting what he wanted. If it weren't for this woman, he might still be able to remain gentle.

  Thinking about it, Sheng Jingyun glanced at Le'an solemnly and pursed his thin lips.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

88.7K 1.7K 51
This book is also known as "Quick Transmigration: There's Always Big Bosses Coveting Me" [Tender-tempered and soft milk bag shou VS sick and idiotic...
23.4K 482 54
A Nethergod who was supposed to be a Lord that governed the Netherworld as a ruler. Cruelty and Mercilessness are his nature. But despite that his h...
344K 10.6K 118
This novel is also known as Supporting Actor Survival Game Quickly adapt into various kind of character shou vs various kinds of handsome gong. In th...
188K 5.9K 122
https://m.shubaow.net/255/255046/ Author: Mianxia Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2022-07-18 Latest: Chapter 122 The Real World (Rush Ending) Dan...