This Cute Villain Spits Milk

By meowa520

[DROPPED] You can read the rest of the chapters by searching "BL | This Villain Spits Milk," uploaded by CN_M... More

Chapter 1 The First Villain [Arc 1]
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 The Second Villain [Arc 2]
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 The Third Villain [Arc 3]
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 The Fourth Villain [Arc 4]
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 The Fifth Villain [Arc 5]
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 The Sixth Villain [Arc 6]
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81 The Seventh Villain [Arc 7]
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95 The Eighth Villain [Arc 8]
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105 The Ninth Villain [Arc 9]
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113 The Tenth Villain [Arc 10]
!

Chapter 40

534 9 0
By meowa520

Chapter 40 The Third Villain

  Zhou Xiaomiao's laughter was particularly loud in the ears of a group of confused people. The team members shouted dissatisfied: "Jia Rui, you are actually laughing at us. We are shouting after you. You are also one of us, the most edible one."

  Zhou Xiaomiao scolded him: "Who is with you?"

  "It's you!" "Yes, it's you" "Jiao Xiaozhu hahahaha" "If nothing else, it's really edible."

  Zhou Xiaomiao rolled his eyes at them, not bothering to pay attention. His eyes lingered for a moment on the heroine who quietly came downstairs behind them, and then he quietly withdrew his eyes.

  The three reunited and the real Shura field began!

  During the meal, Zhou Xiaomiao was sitting in an awkward position, with the male protagonist on the left and the female protagonist on the right. He was stuck in an awkward position in the middle. Even the team members winked at him, indicating that he was a light bulb.

  Zhou Xiaomiao bit into the shrimp fiercely, pulled the shrimp skin apart with his teeth, and ate it in one bite. He didn't know why, but suddenly felt a little unhappy, as if his usual rice bowl was being used by someone else. He couldn't control it. Want to get angry!

  [System: I understand the truth, but why do you want to compare your chǎnshǐguān to a rice bowl? 】

  Zhou Xiaomiao: Because for me, eating is the biggest thing. I am expressing the importance of being a chǎnshǐguān!

  [System:...] Believed in your lies

  A small plate of peeled shrimp was pushed in front of him, and Xu Yuan said calmly: "Eat!"

  "Oh." Zhou Xiaomiao ignored the "condemning" looks from the team members and had no intention of passing it on to the heroine next to him. He just kept his head down and ate. Why, he's worried about his rice bowl and want to steal his food? If you go too far, he will fall out!

  Xu Yuan picked at the fish again and asked in a low voice: "Do you want to dip it in sauce?"

  "Well, I don't want it." Zhou Xiaomiao's bulging cheeks kept shaking: "I like to eat delicious food, no need for dipping sauce."

  "Okay." Xu Yuan pushed the tea cup to him, "Drink some water."

  "Uh-huh."

  Zhou Xiaomiao was completely used to being served by chǎnshǐguān, and he didn't feel anything was wrong at all.

  But the other team members didn't notice. They always felt that their captain seemed to have a son... It was said that the two grew up together. It seemed that they must have been fed more than once or twice. So this is how the tacit understanding was cultivated?

  Xu Yuan suddenly raised his head and glanced at the team members in front of him who were staring at Zhou Xiaomiao. His eyes were cold, and his dark eyes were full of warning.

  The team members were stunned for a second, and they all lowered their heads to eat. Okay, okay, if you don't want us to look, don't look. I'm afraid of the cold light scanning!

  Xu Yuan frowned slightly. He didn't think anything was wrong before, but now in front of Zhou Xiaomiao, he felt that the team members were still trying to make fun of him. He always felt inexplicably guilty, as if he was caught cheating...

  But he didn't cheat. These were all caused by the team members themselves and had nothing to do with him. If the people around him really misunderstood, he would have died unjustly. No, he needs to torture the team members in the game another day and give them some warning.

  Sometimes good-intentioned teasing is understandable, but if you keep teasing and repeatedly talk about things that don't exist, it is malicious teasing. Perhaps the team members had no ill intentions, but wanted to ensure his innocence. He must contain these people from the source.

  Xu Yuan did not realize at all that in order to prevent others around him from misunderstanding that he had cheated, he had to prove his innocence, which was completely unreasonable and had no basis.

  He just subconsciously felt that he could not be misunderstood by the people around him... and he felt that there was nothing wrong with him.

  Zhou Xiaomiao ate a full meal and slumped on the sofa lazily, not wanting to move. Xu Yuan sat with him, rubbed his belly, and said helplessly: "It's not like I won't feed you. Look, your belly is full. Just eat at your will. I won't care about it." "

  Zhou Xiaomiao chuckled: "Forget it, I will find a wife and let her take care of me in the future!"

  Xu Yuan paused his hand and said coldly: "You are lazy and can eat, so who would want to follow you? Don't harm other girls."

  Zhou Xiaomiao was unhappy: "Even if I really can't find a wife, you can't say that to me. Do you know why? Because they must be ashamed of themselves because of my beauty!"

  Xu Yuan pinched his little face: "Let me see how thick-skinned you are to be able to say these things!"

  Zhou Xiaomiao resisted and struggled to slap his hand away: "You are so shameless! Don't I look good? If I go to Weibo and say marriage proposal, someone will definitely be willing to marry me. Believe it or not."

  Xu Yuan snorted coldly: "How old are you? What do you want to do? Just stay here."

  Zhou Xiaomiao pouted: "Domineering!"

  He knew it would be like this. Although he really wanted to tease the current chǎnshǐguān, in order to express his plans, it was better for him to hold back.

  If he really made someone angry and caught himself, then regarding the matter of confession, Shura Field would probably get even more angry.

  The daily routine after dinner is probably for everyone to chat together, and then practice team games in the living room to develop a tacit understanding.

  So soon only Zhou Xiaomiao and Xu Yuan were left on the sofa in the living room. The other team members were practicing ranking very seriously, and the heroine was also inside.

  It was originally a relatively good opportunity to get in touch, but because chǎnshǐguān banned him from playing games and even called it to protect his eyes, Zhou Xiaomiao could only watch helplessly and there was nothing he could do. Because regarding issues of principle, chǎnshǐguān never back down!

  Zhou Xiaomiao behaves in a playful manner, adhering to the principle that if you don't let me play, I won't let you play either. When Xu Yuan got up to serve as a substitute and help the players line up, he kept causing trouble.

  Xu Yuan was helpless and pinched his cheek: "Don't make trouble. If I lose, I will punish you without food tonight!"

  "Then I'll go home and eat!" Zhou Xiaomiao was not afraid and continued to poke him, poke his neck, poke his shoulders, waist, abdominal muscles and thighs... watching him gradually tighten his muscles The way he looked, he couldn't stop laughing.

  Xu Yuan had no choice but to grab his hand when he had time. When he had no time, he could only let him do whatever he wanted. Occasionally, he would stop and catch Zhou Xiaomiao and rub his head, all his soft hair was messed up and a few strands of hair were blown out. , the mood is relieved a little.

  In the end, the heroine took the initiative and said to Zhou Xiaomiao: "How about I take you to the back garden? Anyway, I just want to relax my eyes."

  With the heroine!

  Zhou Xiaomiao's eyes brightened, and she hurriedly agreed: "Okay, okay, I don't seem to have been to the back garden yet, so I'll trouble you to take me to see it."

  The heroine laughed: "Just call me Guan Lin, don't call me little sister. Ever since I started playing games, I feel like I'm a rough guy and I can't get along with the little sister at all."

  "No, I feel like you are far behind the rough guys. These guys are the ones."

  "Should I be honored to be praised by a man who is loved by thousands of fans?"

  "Haha, you're welcome."

  Zhou Xiaomiao and Guan Lin chatted and gradually walked away, completely ignoring the man next to him whose breath was getting lower and lower, and walked away without looking back.

  Xu Yuan: "..."

  He squeezed the mouse in his hand, resisting the urge to pick it up and throw it to the ground. Who needs her kindness! Even if the other party is causing trouble, she is still enjoying it. Why should she call the people around her away!

  Team members, you look at me and I look at you, and they can't help but observe a minute of silence for Zhou Xiaomiao. Look, I don't know how to look at you. Look, if you take someone's girlfriend away, your boyfriend will be unhappy. If you don't wink next time, you'll probably get beaten.

  When the team members were silently mourning for Zhou Xiaomiao, they saw the captain with a cold face suddenly turned to look at them, his breath became even colder: "I want to inform you of something very seriously now..."

  Team member: "..." shivering.jpg

  At this time, it was spring, which was changing from cold to warm, and the scenery in the back garden was not very attractive. There were only a few small green plants on the bare branches, and the flowers were withered and did not bloom.

  Zhou Xiaomiao and Guan Lin were sitting on the bench in the back garden, feeling the only good sunshine, which warmed their whole bodies.

  But when the surroundings became quiet, they suddenly had nothing in common and couldn't talk at all, so they became speechless and the atmosphere was awkward.

  Zhou Xiaomiao was leaning on the bench, feeling drowsy under such a comfortable sun. He didn't really want to talk. He squinted his eyes, but he actually wanted to sleep more.

  [System: Why should you sleep? Now is a great opportunity to complete the plot points, hurry up and don't be timid!]

  Zhou Xiaomiao: ...You are so annoying QAQ

  [System: I am doing this for your own good:)]

  Zhou Xiaomiao: Bah!

  [System: Hurry up, it's okay to complete the second plot point first! 】

  Being urged by the system, Zhou Xiaomiao had no choice but to cheer up and chat with the person next to her: "Sister Guan Lin, how old are you? I can call you sister, right?"

  Guan Lin smiled and said: "I am the same age as the captain. Since you are already calling the captain brother, it should be okay to call me sister."

  "Ah, then I'll call you Sister Lin." Zhou Xiaomiao sighed: "I didn't expect that I would be the youngest here among you."

  Guan Lin looked at him sideways and suddenly said, "You seem to be the shortest among the boys."

  Zhou Xiaomiao covered his heart and was a little confused by the sudden arrow: "It hurts my heart. Can you please stop talking about this topic."

  "It's okay, it's okay." Guan Lin comforted him with a smile: "I'm shorter than you, I didn't say anything."

  Zhou Xiaomiao felt aggrieved: "But you are a girl and I am a boy. Why should I compete with you? I should be competing with other team members."

  Guan Lin: "Why other team members and not the captain?"

  Zhou Xiaomiao choked and whispered: "Because he has higher than normal boys."QAQ

  Height is really a pain for him forever. Every time this happens, he can only console himself that he is taller than Xiaomei now. It doesn't matter.

  Guan Lin laughed out loud instantly: "Hahahahaha."

  Zhou Xiaomiao: Excessive QAQ

  After arguing for a while, the two of them calmed down a bit more than at the beginning. The subsequent chat became more natural, and their relationship seemed to be getting closer.

  Zhou Xiaomiao felt that it was time to get back to the topic: "Sister Lin, if you become an e-sports player, you will definitely not have time to dress up and go on dates. So how do you find a boyfriend? Internal digestion? I feel that e-sports are full of rough guys, even you have to keep them. Not alive."

  Guan Lin was startled and said with a smile: "There are some who are not rough guys. The captain is more self-disciplined."

  Zhou Xiaomiao's heart skipped a beat, and he immediately interrupted and said, "Sister Lin, it's really sad for you to say that to me. Don't I have self-discipline? Could it be that my position in your heart is also that of a rough guy?" "

  Guan Lin laughed: "I don't know about self-discipline, but I can see narcissism, hahahaha!"

  Zhou Xiaomiao: "..." This heroine is too good QAQ

  "I can't keep talking these days. I've been chatted to death by you. Sister Lin, if you have such a venomous tongue, you won't be able to find a boyfriend."

  "Don't worry, I don't have any ideas at the moment." Guan Lin deliberately teased him, "So should I use my venomous tongue before I find a boyfriend?"

  "Farewell." Zhou Xiaomiao said: "You can't even tell that I promote myself so seriously, and you still call me narcissistic. I'm really unjust."

  "What nonsense are you talking about?" Guan Lin didn't think much about it. She subconsciously positioned herself as a sister and never thought about falling in love with a boy younger than herself.

  "Sister Lin, you will regret it. You can't find anyone better than me in the e-sports circle!" Zhou Xiaomiao said, "My height is not very good. Who else can compare with me?" Really!"

  Guan Lin: "Well, I can't compare to this shame."

  "...Nonsense!"

  After chatting for a while, Zhou Xiaomiao still felt that it was not good to confess his love for the first time when they met, so he gave a proper reminder and stopped talking.

  Neither of them felt comfortable after sitting for too long, so they stood up and discussed going back. When passing by the flower pergola, Zhou Xiaomiao suddenly smelled a faint smell of smoke. Although it was very light, his nose was too sensitive and he could smell it. He like the taste, so he follow it and turn his head.

  Behind the flower trellis, Xu Yuan stood with his back to them, one hand in his pocket and the other hanging down, with a sparkling cigarette between his fingertips. There were some cigarette butts scattered around his feet, which fully proved that this man had been standing here for a long time.

  Zhou Xiaomiao wanted to go over, but was grabbed by Guan Lin and dragged away directly.

  Guan Lin warned in a low voice: "When the captain is in a bad mood, don't disturb him. The captain must be unhappy with the look just now, so don't let him get into trouble."

  Zhou Xiaomiao: "Sister Lin why is he unhappy?"

  Guan Lin: "I don't know about that. Maybe it's because of too much pressure. The captain is smoking more and more aggressively now."

  Zhou Xiaomiao: "...Oh!"

  The two of them entered the villa first, and Xu Yuan soon followed. He went upstairs without saying hello with a cold face, and opened his door loudly, fully expressing 'I am very unhappy!'

  Zhou Xiaomiao: ...I always feel that such a chǎnshǐguān seems a bit naive.

  [System: It's a matter of saving face and suffering:)]

  Zhou Xiaomiao: Well, do you think he is jealous?

  [System: I don't know if he's jealous or not, but if you suppress him and turn him into a pervert, you will definitely be more miserable later on. 】

  Zhou Xiaomiao:......

  He thought it would be better for him to go see chǎnshǐguān, to gain a good impression and save himself who was about to confess his love.

  Thinking about it, Zhou Xiaomiao quietly went upstairs while others were not paying attention, opened the door and looked at the man sitting by the bed.

  He slipped in, closed the door, and asked, "Brother Yuan, what's wrong with you? You were fine playing games just now. What happened while I wasn't here?"

  Xu Yuan lowered his eyes and said with a very cold attitude: "It's okay."

  Zhou Xiaomiao: "..."

  Zhou Xiaomiao was a little aggrieved when he was scorned by chǎnshǐguān for the first time. He pouted and said, "Since it's okay, I'm leaving!"

  He turned around and was about to leave. As soon as his hand touched the doorknob, he was grabbed by the person behind him and pulled back again.

  Zhou Xiaomiao struggled: "What are you doing? Let me go!"

  "I'm not angry yet, but you have a bad temper." Xu Yuanzhen lost his temper at all, threw him on the bed, and wrapped him in a quilt. Putting his long legs on top, he successfully suppressed Zhou Xiaomiao: "Okay, don't be angry. I apologize for my attitude just now. I'm sorry. It's my fault."

  Zhou Xiaomiao was angry: "I'm not angry, but I will be angry when you look like this!"

  As he said that, he tried to struggle again, but the long legs on his body were too heavy. Even if he resisted, he could not escape the suppression at all. His face was a little red from the pressure, and his soft hair was messed up, and he was gone in an instant image.

  Xu Yuan laughed: "I was afraid that you would run away again and save our young master from ignoring people for a long time."

  "Brother Yuan, you are so unreasonable. I came to see you with good intentions. They all said that you should not disturb you when you are in a bad mood. I risked my life to come here and you did this to me. Take your legs away!" Zhou Xiao Meow was tired and lay on the bed panting slightly, which fully proved how invincible his long legs were.

  Seeing that he stopped struggling, Xu Yuan sat cross-legged, released him from the quilt, smiled, and before he could say anything, his head was suddenly clamped with his legs, and he was thrown down on the bed. The strong man jumped on him very ferociously, and... tickled him!

  "Hahahaha, don't, don't make trouble hahahaha..." Xu Yuan was not afraid of anything. What he was most afraid of was probably being tickled. At this moment, he was completely unable to resist when he was attacked. He was laughing so hard that he almost burst into tears.

  Zhou Xiaomiao stopped his hand and said proudly: "Look, aren't you happy now? If you are unhappy in the future, just come and tell me and I will help you solve it?"

  Xu Yuan still had a slight smile on his face, and then he realized that the other party was doing it for himself. Feeling moved and soft in his heart, he agreed: "Okay, if anything happens in the future, I will definitely tell you, but you... remember to help me!"

  Zhou Xiaomiao patted his chest and promised: "Don't worry, I will do what I say!"

  After the fight, both of them were a little tired and lay on the bed to rest.

  Zhou Xiaomiao looked at his watch and turned over lazily: "It's getting late, I think it's time to go home."

  Xu Yuan looked at him sideways, "How about staying here tonight? Stop running back and forth."

  "Ah, no, if I don't go home, the housekeeper will definitely be worried again. I have to go back and let him see that I'm okay." Zhou Xiaomiao said, sitting up and arranging his hair.

  After coaxing chǎnshǐguān, he can leave with peace of mind.

  Xu Yuan sat up and said, "Then I'll take you back."

  "Sure, I can't take a taxi here." Zhou Xiaomiao's unceremonious attitude actually made Xu Yuan feel better. He liked people who relied on him like this, and liked this feeling of being needed.

  After finding a coat and putting it on Zhou Xiaomiao, he took the keys and sent Zhou Xiaomiao off.

  The living room was quiet, and the crackling keyboard in the past had dropped to 18 degrees, so they didn't dare to make any noise.

  Everyone knew that the captain was not in a good mood, so naturally they didn't dare to get into trouble. It would be terrible if he got beaten up for being too hot.

Just when everyone was on tenterhooks, wondering what to do after lunch, they saw the captain's door upstairs suddenly open, and everyone immediately sat upright, staring intently at the computer.

  Zhou Xiaomiao ran downstairs amidst Xu Yuan's voice of "run slowly", packed up his things and greeted the team members: "I have to leave, see you tomorrow~"

  "See you tomorrow!" The team members responded enthusiastically immediately. After quietly observing, they found that the captain who had just returned and went upstairs angrily was in a better mood when he went out?

  His eyes followed the captain and the two, and after sending them out completely, he suddenly realized that it seemed to be Jiao Jiarui's credit... As expected of a good brother, he was able to coax the captain to safety in just a few minutes.

  It's great, the afternoon meal looks delicious again! Thank God! Thank you Jiao Jiarui!

  Guan Lin: "..."

  A group of foodies are gone!

  When Zhou Xiaomiao was sent home, he didn't leave any scoundrel behind, he just patted his butt and got out of the car and left.

  Xu Yuan looked at him helplessly from behind and waited until he was sure that he had actually entered the door and was taken in by the housekeeper who came out before leaving.

  In fact, the Xu family is not far from the Jiao family. Xu Yuan could even pass by his own house on the way to send Zhou Xiaomiao home. He hesitated, but finally drove his car and drove past.

  Before he turned 26, he promised his father that he would never come back. Then just wait until he's 26 before coming back to see him.

  It was rare for him to be willful once in his life, and he hoped that he could be more willful... and even hope that he could be even crazier. For example, Xiao misses his brother!

  The car disappeared in front of the door like an arrow from a string, and the system broadcast ended immediately.

  Zhou Xiaomiao clicked his tongue twice: Is this the legendary saying that I treat you as a brother, but you want to have sex with me?

  [System: I want to remind you in this broadcast that if you don't confess, your chǎnshǐguān will come to you to confess. If you try to complete the plot points by then, you will be dead :)]

  Zhou Xiaomiao: ...I just asked you why you were so kind and suddenly wanted to broadcast it to me [crying.jpg]

  [System: Am I not doing this for your own good?]

  Zhou Xiaomiao: No, you are the one holding the knife above my head!

  [System: ▼_▼] This stupid cat has no good intentions, just piss him off to death.

  Zhou Xiaomiao: Three days, give me three days, I will definitely confess my love QAQ

  [System: OK!]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46K 1.1K 85
MLT Title: (觉醒人鱼后成了元帅掌心宠) Author: 鱼不思 ... Chi Shu has facial paralysis since he was a child, and he is a little monster in other people's mouth. On t...
188K 5.9K 122
https://m.shubaow.net/255/255046/ Author: Mianxia Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2022-07-18 Latest: Chapter 122 The Real World (Rush Ending) Dan...
56.6K 1.9K 71
MLT Title: 这只丧尸好像不一样 Author: 宫槐知玉 ... When the end is coming, everyone will be infected with the virus and turn into zombies, but Zhong Qiuchen doesn...
1.2M 63K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...