This Cute Villain Spits Milk

By meowa520

[DROPPED] You can read the rest of the chapters by searching "BL | This Villain Spits Milk," uploaded by CN_M... More

Chapter 1 The First Villain [Arc 1]
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 The Second Villain [Arc 2]
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 The Third Villain [Arc 3]
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 The Fourth Villain [Arc 4]
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 The Fifth Villain [Arc 5]
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 The Sixth Villain [Arc 6]
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81 The Seventh Villain [Arc 7]
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95 The Eighth Villain [Arc 8]
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105 The Ninth Villain [Arc 9]
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113 The Tenth Villain [Arc 10]
!

Chapter 33

411 10 0
By meowa520

Chapter 33 The Second Villain

  As night falls, the border town is shrouded in darkness.

  A person quietly opened the door and walked in. He carefully looked around and then continued to walk inside in the dark. After walking a few steps, he suddenly kicked something at his feet. Fortunately, he didn't make any loud noise. After hesitantly confirming it, he curled his lips in disdain. The empire's robots were really not that good. An isolation trans-optical device could solve them all. It's a shame they had been bragging for so long.

  With this thought in mind, he turned around and continued walking into the room in the dark. Unexpectedly, he looked directly into a pair of big shining eyes in the next second.

Visitor: "..."

  Suppressing the screams that reached his mouth, the visitor immediately took out a super magnetic dagger and attacked. Then he was surprised to find that although the other party was awake, he had no intention of struggling.

  The person who almost reached his waist: "..."

  What is going on here? Is there any trap here? How much does Su Jinling attach importance to his guide? The protection of soldiers and robots is not enough, so he comes with something else?

  The visitor became more and more vigilant. The supermagnetic dagger in his hand was pressed against his neck. He looked around and checked whether there was anyone hiding on the bed.

  Zhou Xiaomiao yawned: System, he is finally here. It has been a long time since you said it. I thought you lied to me.

  [System: Hehe, you are so smart that I am too lazy to lie to you:)]

  Zhou Xiaomiao:......

  Zhou Xiaomiao looked straight and said, "I wonder what you are doing when the deputy general comes to visit you late at night?"

  "Vice general?" The visitor sneered and covered it up calmly: "I'm afraid this little guide has mistaken the wrong person. I'm not a deputy general. I'm a major general affiliated with the Fourth Army of the Federation. This time I received the command from the chief. I specially invited you to have tea."

  Zhou Xiaomiao opened the lighting toy that he had been holding tightly in his hand with a snap, held up the cute little dinosaur, and said innocently: "Oh, it's my first time to meet a federal person, so I have to take a good look at you. It seems a little familiar..."

  The deputy general chuckled. He didn't do anything to hide it in the first place, and now that it had reached this point, he didn't need to hide anymore.

  "How did you know it was me?" the deputy general asked, the supermagnetic dagger in his hand still pressed against Zhou Xiaomiao's neck.

  "Except for you, no one watches Su Jinling so closely."

  The deputy general's eyes darkened, "Indeed."

  According to the system analysis, Su Jinling is simply a huge obstacle for the Federation to attack the empire. Not only is Su Jinling's physical and mental strength extremely high at the peak of 4S, but his personal combat ability, mecha control ability, etc. are unmatched. He has swept the battlefield in the past. is when the Federation is at its weakest and most troubled.

  Therefore, in this war, for the Federation, the primary enemy is Su Jinling. His intimidating power in the army is too powerful. Every time he fights with him, the soldiers of the Empire are as if they have been drugged and become more ferocious than usual. Ten times, and when the people on the Federation side saw the familiar silver-gray mecha, they felt terrified and retreated steadily.

  There are always frictions between the Federation and the Empire. Before Su Jinling joined the army, most of the time it was either you or me who won. If you win today, I will definitely regain my face next time. But since Su Jinling appeared, this kind of situation has Be broken - it's all about Empire Wins!

  Every time the Federation attacks, it will be in vain. If it is too serious, it will cede territory and pay compensation, handing over the planet closest to the Empire, which makes the Federation feel much more at ease.

  As a federal spy, the deputy general naturally has to think about his country. He couldn't defeat Su Jinling before, because he was an iron man and had no weaknesses! But now, he has his own guide, which is like telling everyone Man's own weakness appears, right here.

  So the deputy general came here this time to catch the little guide and restrain Su Jinling. It would be best to let Su Jinling surrender and let them recapture all the planets they lost in the past years, and also take away all the previously allocated resources to avenge their shame.

  It's just that the current situation seems to be a little wrong. Why is the person controlled by him even more excited than himself? He keeps asking himself if he can go to the battlefield. If so, he will definitely cooperate 100%.

  The deputy general still felt that he was being deceived, so he couldn't help pinching his face. After confirming that the face was real, he packed up the man and took him away.

  Zhou Xiaomiao pursed his lips and rubbed his face, muttering softly: "You are really neither serious nor serious."

  The deputy general told him to shut up. He was also having a headache for someone who had no idea that he was a prisoner. After finally waiting for him to be brought to his mecha, he tied his hands and put him in the mecha's cab, and started the mecha himself. Leave quickly.

  Seeing that he was getting further and further away from the small courtyard, Zhou Xiaomiao suddenly became excited, and finally got the opportunity to go to the battlefield. Although the process may not be pleasant, Zhou Xiaomiao was very happy to complete the plot point. The deputy general this time The hijacking came at just the right time. No wonder the system said that he was lucky. It was as if he had just dozed off and someone brought him a pillow and a stick!

  This really saved him a lot of energy, otherwise as long as he thought about being both soldiers and robots, he wouldn't even know how to get rid of them, let alone go through many checks and rush directly to the battlefield.

  A night of silence.

  At dawn the next day, Zhou Xiaomiao opened his eyes sleepily, lay on the bed and shouted: "I'm hungry, I want to eat, I want to eat fish."

  The deputy general who had been driving the mecha all night was not in a very happy mood: "I think you should recognize the fact clearly. It is up to me to decide whether you are a prisoner and whether you have food or not. If you are not honest, I have many ways to make you live and suffer. "

  "Then I can let myself die and make you all in vain. You have to try it." Zhou Xiaomiao said fiercely: "If I die, see if Su Jinling will attack your federal headquarters!"

  Lieutenant General: "..."

  Zhou Xiaomiao rolled around: "I'm hungry, I'm really hungry. I didn't even eat enough last night. I'm just waiting for dinner today to eat more. I'm so hungry, so hungry. I feel so uncomfortable. After all, I'll just bite my tongue and commit suicide. What else do I need from him in a life without breakfast?"

  The deputy general gritted his teeth: "What are you yelling about? Wait, I will buy it for you in a few minutes!"

  Zhou Xiaomiao immediately stopped rolling and said obediently: "Then I want shrimp porridge, a big portion, thank you!"

  Lieutenant General: "..." Did he take a hostage or an ancestor?

After all, he was still afraid of Su Jinling. What he originally wanted to do was to detain Dr. Xu to temporarily delay Su Jinling so that they could grab all the resources. Later, after learning about the status of the little guide, the headquarters even thought of recruiting him. After all, everyone knows how much the Admiral loves his little guide and how much he loves to treasure his little guide.

  What is more well known is that the more powerful the Sentinels are, the more dependent they are on their guides. First, every mark or spiritual fusion can relieve their pain. Second, the Sentinels are innately protective of the guides and have control over the guides. Possessiveness is at work, so he will attach great importance to his guide.

  As for Su Jinling, who has 4S mental power + physical fitness, it is almost unnecessary to think about it. He is definitely the most serious among the sentinels. If he hijacks his guide, it is basically equivalent to controlling this person. And such a powerful and promising person, if It's definitely a blessing to be able to recruit someone!

  So for his guide, they kidnapped him, but they had to be careful not to do anything to him, not to hurt him, so as not to anger Su Jinling, who would definitely be an enemy even if he wanted to recruit him.

  After thinking about it, the deputy general found that he really couldn't do anything to the person he captured. More importantly, the other party could actually threaten him.

  This is simply like inviting a little ancestor back from outside in person. You have to coax him to eat and drink well, and now you have to buy fresh fish porridge for the little ancestor.

  The deputy general regretted a little. Why on earth did he mention this suggestion to the headquarters? Even if he made the suggestion, he didn't necessarily have to kidnap people himself. Now he was simply shooting himself in the foot.

  After thinking about it, I still have to buy fresh fish porridge for my little ancestor first, and then fix my own breakfast.

  After the two of them finished breakfast together and set off towards the headquarters again, they encountered a kidnapping and search on the way. The deputy general immediately increased his attention and began to wonder if the guide's desire to eat fresh fish porridge was a secret signal... As expected, he still needed time. Pay attention at all times and never relax!

  Zhou Xiaomiao is actually also nervous, lest his dream be shattered. After being happy and fantasizing for so long, he was rescued... This is a bit embarrassing. At least now he doesn't want to be rescued at all!

  Fortunately, the deputy general was well prepared, and the two of them managed to avoid tracking and arrived at the federal headquarters safely.

  In order to prevent a long night and many dreams, Zhou Xiaomiao was taken to the battlefield the day after they arrived. After getting a confirmation reply from the system that the plot point had been completed, he was so happy that he wanted to look up to the sky and scream, ah, this time it was really completed!

  Zhou Xiaomiao: Excited and happy!

  [System: You are lucky, you just happened to meet the main character and the mission plot. I remember that the one who was kidnapped in the original plot seemed to be the heroine. 】

  Zhou Xiaomiao: Don't worry about these small details. The point is what I should do now? QAQ

  He is really on the battlefield now, what if he dies? These mecha fights are even scarier than in the video!

  [System: If you are dead, I will treat you as if you have completed your mission and can leave. As soon as you die, I will pull you away immediately, so that I won't have to spend the rest of my life with you, the chǎnshǐguān, and I won't want to leave. 】

  Zhou Xiaomiao: Are you always so cruel?

  [System: That's right:)]

  Zhou Xiaomiao: QAQ My current situation cannot arouse any sympathy from you.

  [System: Your chǎnshǐguān is here!]

  Zhou Xiaomiao abandoned the system instantly and looked into the distance.

  The desolate planet was full of traces of the aftermath of the war. The two parties were fighting together, competing fiercely as usual. Laser swords and ion cannons were used alternately, leaving deeper traces on the ground from time to time.

  On the battlefield, a silver-gray mecha is particularly brave and good at fighting, and a laser sword kills all directions, making it almost unbeatable. He was constantly attacked and led here. Su Jinling quickly noticed it, but knowing that there was a trap in front of him, he still approached step by step with the laser sword, feeling the gradually clear feeling coming from his guide. The position passed out.

  The deputy general controlled the mecha and held it with his fingers, forming a huge cage, trapping Zhou Xiaomiao in the palm of the mecha. Facing the opponent who was about to go berserk, the deputy general was cautious. As long as the opponent attacked, he would use trap Zhou Xiaomiao resisted with his hands, and as expected, the other party became timid.

  But the opponent's mecha was still a hundred times more flexible than him. When he used Zhou Xiaomiao to resist the suppression, the opponent was still able to slash at his mecha with the laser sword. His movements were too fast and he had no time to resist.

  The mecha's damage percentage was rising, and the lieutenant was frightened. He immediately began to connect to the other party's signal, trying to activate voice contact. He suspected that if he continued like this, he was not his opponent at all. If he couldn't defeat him and let him snatch the guide away, he would be in vain!

  Fortunately, the other party agreed to connect.

  The deputy general breathed a sigh of relief and raised his voice to say hello: "Long time no see, Sir Admiral. Do you think who I brought here?"

  As he spoke, he raised his mecha hand, and he could vaguely see Zhou Xiaomiao covering his head inside because he was so shaken from the fight that he felt like vomiting.

  The other party was silent, but the deputy general inferred from the action of the other mecha's grip on the laser sword that the other party must be manic in the cab and must particularly want to hack him to death!

  The deputy general immediately said: "We have no ill intentions, we just hope that the admiral will carefully consider the issue of our federal resources and planet deployment, and help re-divide it. Moreover, no one is perfect. Even if the admiral is doing it for his feelings, he will do it for himself. It's okay for the guide to be a little impulsive. Our federation welcomes you at any time, General, and will leave you a higher position."

  Su Jinling was not in the mood to listen to him at all. His attention was all on the trapped Zhou Xiaomiao. He held his hands tightly. He was a little worried whether the fight just now had hurt him. He didn't know if he had received anything in the past two days. Embarrassed, have you ever been bullied?

  He regretted it very much now. It was all his fault that his guide was implicated because he didn't make the arrangements properly. He was actually kidnapped and sent to the battlefield, thus wasting the other party's new appointment to him!

  "Admiral, you might as well think about it. Don't worry, your guide is living a very good life with us. No one has made things difficult for him. We also respect the people of the empire very much. If the Admiral comes here, he will definitely get a higher salary." The deputy general continued to encourage and persuade.

  Su Jinling was unmoved. He had no intention of surrendering or cooperating with the federation's villains. He was currently hesitating about the possibility of cutting off the opponent's arm with a laser sword to save Zhou Xiaomiao. how many......

  "Sir Admiral..."

  When the two people were communicating, Zhou Xiaomiao rubbed his head and regained his breath: The system seems different from what I imagined QAQ

  [System: You see that your chǎnshǐguān is hesitating and has no intention of saving you. He has already said that relying on others is unreliable. Should you work hard to complete the task next time? 】

  Zhou Xiaomiao:......

  He directly ignored the system that always spoke ill of the chǎnshǐguān. He stood up and walked a few steps with difficulty. He tentatively gestured at the gap between himself and the mecha. When he found that he couldn't get out, he was a little frustrated: If I had known better, I would have eaten less. It's one o'clock, I really want to be fat QAQ

  [System: Then turn into a little dumpling and see if you can get out through the fingers. 】

  Zhou Xiaomiao: Then wouldn't I be discovered by the deputy general?

  [System: I'll do it!]

  So the deputy general who was persuading Admiral Shitong passionately suddenly saw his vision go dark, and the entire mecha suddenly lost all operating capabilities as if the power was cut off. He was startled, and a cold sweat broke out on his back almost instantly. He was completely afraid Imagine what will happen during this period of time, all he can do is quickly open the mecha and try to reopen it.

  However, due to system suppression, the more anxious the deputy general became, the less able he was to activate the mecha, and he felt a little desperate inside.

  Zhou Xiaomiao took the opportunity to turn into a little dumpling and reveal his little head from between his fingers, meowing and waving his claws at his chǎnshǐguān.

  Su Jinling's heart softened, and he immediately reached out to catch the little dumpling. He glanced at the deputy general's mecha's empty hand, and quickly put the little dumpling to his chest. The door of the mecha's cab slowly opened, and the little dumpling jumped in slowly and swung his tail very powerfully and walked in. He was so proud that he could escape so easily!

  You see, I'm still the best. If I didn't have the form of a cat, how could I escape?

  [System: Silly cat, have you forgotten something?]

  Zhou Xiaomiao: Huh???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 56 10
A story based on the song "Lifetime" by Ben & Ben. THE WHOLE STORY WOULD BE BASED ON ROSÉ'S POV ONLY "Was there a lifetime waiting for us? All this t...
1.2M 63K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
47.3K 1K 19
( Cover is NOT mine! ) When George accidentally live streams a conversation with Sapnap revealing that he has feeling for Dream, it changes everythin...
36.2K 1.1K 93
Author:喜欢柠檬的柚子 Content tags: special preference Xianxia cultivation system through books Search keywords: Protagonist: Pei Du┃ Supporting role: Feng...