This Cute Villain Spits Milk

By meowa520

[DROPPED] You can read the rest of the chapters by searching "BL | This Villain Spits Milk," uploaded by CN_M... More

Chapter 1 The First Villain [Arc 1]
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 The Second Villain [Arc 2]
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 The Third Villain [Arc 3]
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 The Fourth Villain [Arc 4]
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 The Fifth Villain [Arc 5]
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 The Sixth Villain [Arc 6]
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81 The Seventh Villain [Arc 7]
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95 The Eighth Villain [Arc 8]
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105 The Ninth Villain [Arc 9]
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113 The Tenth Villain [Arc 10]
!

Chapter 19

1.1K 22 0
By meowa520

Chapter 19 The First Villain

  The popularity of Min Ruijia and Zhou Xiaomiao on the Internet has not subsided, and the incident at the airport only added fuel to the fire, making the two of them hot again.

  Everyone was frantically posting about everything that happened between the two of them at the airport. Whether it was the shoulder-to-shoulder protection or the occasional lowered head conversation, it was magnified countless times and reported repeatedly.

  The program team took advantage of the east wind and announced that the first episode would be broadcast for Three days and Two nights a week later. As expected, it attracted the attention of countless people. Fans were eagerly waiting to crawl along the Internet to see what the program team had to say. Computer, what exactly is the content?

  But the program team is holding on tight, and there is not even a Reuters, let alone a pilot film. All the expectations are on the feature film, and the traffic will definitely explode on that day.

  As a guest, Zhou Xiaomiao had to log on to Weibo to repost the promotion. Not attending the press conference before was enough to make people think wildly. Now if all the guests reposted and he didn't repost, I don't know what it would be like.

Zhou Xiaomiao always forget these things. Originally, his agent took care of them, but now they are all taken care of by Min Ruijia. Every time he log in to Zhou Xiaomiao's Weibo, He feel inexplicable when he see his words "I don't like him." Some joy.

  It's exactly like a arrogant child saying "I don't like eating sweets". It's so coquettish that people can't help but want to touch his little head and give him more candies...

  The number one hot comment on this Weibo post is still Min Ruijia's first reply, "Good boy!"

  CP fans were so excited by this tsundere-like behavior that they expressed excitedly: Okay, we have already seen that Gongshou, our little prince is absolutely Tsundere, ahhhhh, why is he so cute?

  Seeing so many people supporting them, Min Ruijia thought about the surprise he planned, quit Weibo and started to contact people again.

  A figure appeared at the door and disappeared quickly. Min Ruijia continued to call calmly, pretending not to see it, and wanted to see what Xiaobai Tuanzi wanted to do.

  Mao Jianjian waited for a while before disappearing, and Min Ruijia did not follow him. After all, cats have sharp ears, and he would hear no matter how small the sound was. He continued to deal with things while calling up the surveillance camera at home.

  Little White Tuanzi left quietly, wagging his tail and seemed to be looking around, then clicked his short legs and started walking.

  As the boss of the company, Min Ruijia needs to deal with some things even if he is a hands-off shopkeeper. However, Zhou Xiaomiao likes to sleep. In order to be closer to Zhou Xiaomiao, he changed the layout of his home and set up the office closer, but the study is actually still far away.

  Zhou Xiaomiao walked for a while before arriving. He jumped up and threw himself on the doorknob. He patted it with his little flesh pad a few times. Then he heard a snap and the door opened.

  His goal was very clear - the secrets of the study. He followed the tricks he learned from watching TV series and looked around everywhere. The books in the study were neatly arranged, and the nanny cleaned them every day. It seemed that there was nothing different. After a few random pulls, He could only hear the sound of tearing, but he didn't see any useful envelopes or photos falling out like in the TV series.

  The files were all in Min Ruijia's office, and there were very few left in the study. Zhou Xiaomiao couldn't understand what they were after looking at them, so he could only bite the folder in distress to vent his anger. The last level was probably the computer. Zhou Xiaomiao used his cat paws to open the computer and looked at the strange software one after another, and was suddenly pleasantly surprised.

  Zhou Xiaomiao: Look at the system, there are fruits cut!

  [System:...go away!]

  Zhou Xiaomiao regretfully gave up his beloved game for the time being. He opened the software one by one and looked at it. He said with some distress: Which files should I steal from the system?

  [System: Whatever, as long as it's stolen!]

  Zhou Xiaomiao: Okay, then I'll do whatever I want... Huh?

  The computer screen suddenly went black. Before Zhou Xiaomiao could appreciate his figure, the computer restarted again. Min Ruijia's handsome face appeared on the computer and asked with a smile: "What are you looking for?"

  "Meow--" Frightened by the sudden appearance of the picture, Xiaobai Tuanzi screamed and jumped back. Finally, he fell directly from the desk and disappeared in front of the computer screen in an instant.

  Min Ruijia's expression changed. He got up and rushed to the study. He found Xiaobai Dumpling from under the table and checked carefully: "Are you okay? Did you fall just now? Are you injured?"

  Xiaobai Tuanzi whined aggrievedly, his ears drooped, and he looked dazed... Maybe he had a guilty conscience. Min Ruijia's sudden appearance just now really scared Zhou Xiaomiao, so he wouldn't be injured if he fell. His reaction was quick and his claws fell to the ground, but he was a little stunned by the fright.

  After being smoothed a few times, he felt safe and confident. The little white dumpling rolled around and refused to let this man touch him. He even chased his hand and bit it to let out a good breath.

  Min Ruijia admitted that he was at fault and gave his hand to Xiaobai Tuanzi to vent his anger. Seeing that he was still in good spirits while biting and gnawing, and there were no injuries, he breathed a sigh of relief and remembered that the little kitten demon was timid. .

  but......

  Min Ruijia asked in confusion: "What were you doing just now?"

  Zhou Xiaomiao froze, silently let go of his hand and curled up, saying nothing no matter how much Min Ruijia teased him.

  Min Ruijia had no choice but to hold his little ancestor and sit at the computer desk, browse all the open pages on the computer one by one, think about it, lowered his head and asked: "Do you want to know something? You can ask me directly, and I will tell you. ."

  Little Bai Tuanzi perked up his ears and slowed down the wagging of his tail, as if he was hesitating.

  "I told you earlier that what's mine is yours. If you want to know anything, just ask me. What are you afraid of? Well?" Min Ruijia was coaxing while smooching his hair. He was already very knowledgeable about how to appease Xiaobai Tuanzi.

  Sure enough, after a few minutes, Xiaobai Tuanzi couldn't withstand the temptation, "Miwu Miwu~~~"

  "I don't understand. Why don't you restore your human body first?" Min Ruijia put Xiaobai Dumpling on his knees and continued: "How about I teach you how to read these files after you restore your human body? Hmm? Restore it?"

  Zhou Xiaomiao turned into a human body with a bang. The little white dumpling that was originally curled up on his knees instantly turned into a young man with a thin waist and long legs. He just sat naked on his lap. This impact was probably that of the gods. Can't help it!

  Min Ruijia stroked the back of the person in his arms and held him in his arms. He glanced at the tight curtains and then breathed a sigh of relief. He took off his coat and put it on his back. His fingers lingered on his fair and smooth skin.

  "Don't move your hands or feet!" Zhou Xiaomiao slapped the hand on his lap, and while putting on his coat to wrap himself up, he pretended to be angry and said: "You said you had never lied to me before! I didn't even know You are actually a CEO, you big liar!"

  Min Ruijia's throat tightened and he calmly changed his sitting position: "It's my fault. I'll explain it this time don't be angry."

  "Then I'm going to punish you."

  "How to punish?" Min Ruijia frowned slightly, seeming a little embarrassed, but God knows, he was actually about to explode with patience, and he wanted to roll around on the ground with this annoying little kitten in his arms. But looking at the smooth and cold floor, Min Ruijia sighed. Sure enough, it would be better to lay down a thick mats in the future.

  Zhou Xiaomiao said directly and unreasonably: "Give me your company's most valuable and confidential documents! Otherwise I will not forgive you."

  "Here, I'll give you whatever you want. The company is yours." Beauty is useless now. What is reason? Can it be used for food? But beauty can...

  Zhou Xiaomiao's eyes lit up: "Really, then give it to me first!"

  "Well, wait a minute, I think there is something I am more anxious about." Min Ruijia smiled and locked the person between himself and the desk. After making sure that the little kitten demon could not escape, the suppressed desire burst out in an instant, and a Out of control.

  Zhou Xiaomiao: QAQ

  The system just wanted to ask, is the beautiful cat trick worth plot points???

  [System:...] Isn't the point that your so-called steel-straight kitten has been bent? Isn't it terrible to be bent? The terrible thing is that you don't even know that you have been bent???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 18.8K 56
ABHIMANYU RATHORE :- Rude , workaholic CEO of Rathore Empire .Devilesing hot , every girls drools over him .But loves his family to dearest . . SAKS...
186K 5.4K 144
Part 1 of "The Hunter's Gonna Lay Low" Introduction: Hunter Cha Eui-jae, who was dispatched to seal a rift that appeared over the West Sea, was flung...
229K 7.3K 55
ရိပ်ချေ ကိုကြီးကိုချစ်တယ် ။ ကိုကြီးလည်း ရိပ်ချေကိုချစ်လာရင် ဖွင့်ပြောပေးနော် ။ နွေဦးရိပ်ချေ 🍀 နေမခန်း & နွေဦးရိပ်ခ...
226K 13.9K 64
𝐓𝐨 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫. ...