This Cute Villain Spits Milk

By meowa520

[DROPPED] You can read the rest of the chapters by searching "BL | This Villain Spits Milk," uploaded by CN_M... More

Chapter 1 The First Villain [Arc 1]
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 The Second Villain [Arc 2]
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 The Third Villain [Arc 3]
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 The Fourth Villain [Arc 4]
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 The Fifth Villain [Arc 5]
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 The Sixth Villain [Arc 6]
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81 The Seventh Villain [Arc 7]
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95 The Eighth Villain [Arc 8]
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105 The Ninth Villain [Arc 9]
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113 The Tenth Villain [Arc 10]
!

Chapter 9

1.2K 28 0
By meowa520

Chapter 9 The First Villain

  When the two people followed the smell and stopped in front of a bookshelf, the smell was already very strong. The strong aroma of wine seemed to come from behind the bookshelf, but the two people walked around the bookshelf and found nothing.

  Zhou Yang's nose was very uncomfortable being hit by the smell of wine, especially since cats have a sensitive sense of smell. The strong smell of wine seemed to be amplified and got into his nose. In the end, he could only pinch his nose and asked in a low voice: "What does this mean? Do we need to move the bookshelf?"

  Min Ruijia looked back and forth, knocked on the solid wood bookshelf, and shook his head slightly, "Probably not. This bookshelf is very heavy. If someone comes with clues, how can it be moved? There must be a switch somewhere."

  Zhou Xiaomiao doesn't like such a pungent smell of wine. In fact, the original light aroma of wine or the strong aroma of wine are very good. I don't know if the program crew deliberately attracts their attention. This smell is pungent. Very, it just smells like alcohol, without the mellow fragrance at all.

  Moreover, he didn't want to stay with the male protagonist in the first place... How about taking the first step? This is not without brotherly loyalty. He was dragged here by force. In fact, he didn't want to look for clues with him at all... ...

  While thinking about it, Zhou Yang stepped back, staring nervously at Min Ruijia, who had his back turned to him, preparing to quietly leave this place of right and wrong. After taking three steps back, the person in front still did not look back, and was still studying the books on the bookshelf, seemingly Be prepared to look for any clues.

  Zhou Yang's eyes lit up, and he felt that he had found the perfect opportunity. He turned around and ran...run...well? Zhou Xiaomiao ran a few more steps, and was horrified to realize that something was pulling him behind.

  Zhou Xiaomiao: "..."

  At some point, Min Ruijia grabbed the strap of his backpack and looked at him leisurely. When he turned around and found that he was walking in place, Min Ruijia pulled him back with a strong hand.

  Zhou Yang stretched out his hand with a face full of reluctance, but still couldn't resist and was forcibly dragged back. This feeling is a bit like when he was a child and wanted to go to the nest as soon as he opened his eyes, and then his mother grabbed his tail and dragged him back forcibly. He was not willing to accept it!

  "Why are you running?" Min Ruijia forcibly dragged the person in front of him, as if looking at a child who insisted on running away from home, and patiently explained: "I will go and see yours after cracking my clues. The program team has not set up a Set a time and don't rush."

  Zhou Yang felt that the scene just now somewhat damaged his image as a villain, and couldn't help but said angrily: "It's not that I'm not anxious, why should I work with you to solve the clues? I even said I didn't want to be with you anymore, but you ignored my wishes and I was brought here by force, what happened if I wanted to leave, why do you drag my tail!"

  Min Ruijia coughed lightly and suppressed the smile that almost broke out: "Then your tail is in my hand now, how dare you be stubborn with me?"

  Zhou Yang was furious, pulled back the belt, and screamed angrily, "I'm just stubborn!"

  "Keep your voice down, this is the library!" Min Ruijia stepped forward and pinched his mouth, making her pink and tender mouth look like a chicken, and he smiled even happier.

  Zhou Yang: "..." This male protagonist is really annoying [crying.jpg]

  Finally, Min Ruijia reached out and took out the lottery ticket from Zhou Yang's trouser pocket. During the process of groping, even though he was wearing relatively loose and comfortable sweatpants, he could still feel the shape of his legs under the clothes. His mind wandered for a moment, and he soon stopped. He stopped revealing anything, put the lottery paper into his pocket, and said, "If you leave, I will give this clue to others. Tell whoever you see it!"

  "Get out of here!" Zhou Xiaomiao was so angry that his face turned red. He felt that this person did it on purpose, to bully him for fun! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh why does he hate me so much? QAQ

  Zhou Xiaomiao got angry, and kicked Min Ruijia's leg mercilessly. Feeling unhappy, he raised his foot to try again, but Min Ruijia, who was already prepared, held his head down and retreated slightly. feet, so Zhou Xiaomiao, a short-legged young man, discovered that he couldn't kick his feet [crying.jpg]

Min Ruijia couldn't stop laughing. Seeing Zhou Xiaoshu's legs struggling in his hands, he felt for the first time that his height of 1.9 meters was not a loss!

  Zhou Xiaomiao...Zhou Xiaomiao's self-esteem was really hurt QAQ. When he became Tong Yan, he thought that 1.75 meters was really not short. Compared with when he had four legs, he was not that short. He knew how high he was, but today...he felt like he was being laughed at...

  Zhou Xiaomiao felt wronged and angry. Holding his young heart that was almost stabbed, he huddled pitifully in the corner alone. He looked so weak, helpless and pitiful.

  Min Ruijia still wanted to laugh, hahaha, the poor and cute little man, the more he looked at him, the more he liked him, and the more he got along with him, the more he wanted to hide him from anyone.

  But this time, it seemed that he was really sad, and no matter how much Min Ruijia tried to coax him, he couldn't do it. Zhou Xiaomiao just sat in the corner with a pout, neither helping nor running away, perfectly explaining what it means to live without love.

  Min Ruijia sat next to him and coaxed softly: "Are you really angry? I was wrong and I apologize. Don't be angry. When I get my passport, I will treat you to a feast, including boiled shrimp, crab roe chicken wings, garlic fish..."

  Every time Min Ruijia named a dish, Zhou Xiaomiao's expression would change a little. It was already ten o'clock. He was not hungry at first, but now when he heard the name of the dish, he felt a little greedy. His thoughts can't help but struggle between: good food [forgive the male protagonist] and continuing to be angry [no good food]. He's so hungry and want to eat fish...

  Wait, he has money! He can eat it by himself! Haha, the hot chicken male protagonist can't think of the series! A little bit~~~

  Zhou Xiaomiao immediately raised his head proudly and continued to snort and ignore the spicy male protagonist. However, Min Ruijia observed and felt that Zhou Xiaomiao seemed to be in a better mood than before, so he felt relieved and took out some snacks from his backpack. , put it on the table in the library, and said: "You can play by yourself first, and I'll go look for clues."

  Because he didn't know what the other people's situation was, they needed to speed up - mainly because it was almost time for dinner, and he wanted to take Tong Xiaoyan to eat something delicious, so he couldn't promise it in vain.

  The bookshelf was still a problem. Min Ruijia looked at the books on the bookshelf and was the first to deny that the mechanism was on this bookshelf. Looking around carefully, there is nothing except a dark word 'note' carved on the bookshelf.

  Zhou Xiaomiao watched him wander around while sucking the jelly, not wanting to help at all.

  He had no awareness that the camera was there. Anyway, he didn't care about the character. He just didn't want to help the hot male protagonist. He just liked to see him distressed and unable to find a clue. For a villain who is dormant beside the male protagonist and is unable to carry out any conspiracy, we can only openly despise him :)

  However, Min Ruijia has a high IQ, so he quickly found many clues on the top of the bookshelf and in the gaps. Together they are the "Six Characters" Book "Note"

  In other words, you need to find a book with six words, which is probably a book passed down by someone?

  Min Ruijia began to search on the surrounding bookshelves while analyzing. Zhou Xiaomiao ate a pack of shrimp crackers and sucked his fingers with satisfaction. By the way, he bit his fingers and watched Min Ruijia searching in an orderly manner on the bookshelves. Finally, they saw the book they were looking for on the third shelf. After opening it, they saw that the book was hollowed out and there was a remote control inside.

  As for this book... of course it is just an empty copy.

  There is a battery in the remote control. Although it can be opened, it requires a password to be operated. Min Ruijia turned over the imitation book and found no clues, frowning slightly.

  "It's 3596." Zhou Xiaomiao said quietly, as a reward for the snacks. After saying that, when Min Ruijia looked over in surprise, he immediately turned away from the male protagonist and continued to eat spicy dried fish. Although the male protagonist is relatively bad, the food prepared is actually what he likes to eat, which makes him happy (*^▽^*)

  Min Ruijia smiled. After entering the password trustfully, there was a beeping sound. The remote control was turned on successfully. However, Min Ruijia did not rush to open the bookshelf. Instead, he approached Zhou Xiaomiao and praised: "Xiaoyan is awesome, you are awesome." How did you know the password?"

  Zhou Xiaomiao bit into a piece of dried fish and said proudly: "Of course I'm smarter than you."

  "Yes, Xiao Yan is the smartest." Min Ruijia coaxed, "Would you like Xiao Yan, who is so smart, to tell me something?"

  In fact, Min Ruijia already knew the reason when he entered the password, but he asked Zhou Xiaomiao to tell it. First, it was to win the photo opportunity for Xiaomiao, and with the addition of post-processing, Zhou Xiaomiao's intelligence would definitely be reflected.

  The second is to coax him to talk to him more. Even if he laughs at him for being stupid, it doesn't matter, just calm down.

  Zhou Xiaomiao became really proud, "I only found out when I saw that the bookshelf was the third one and the book was the ninth in the fifth column."

  "What about another six?" Min Ruijia asked with a doting look on his face, almost as if he was coaxing a child.

  "Because this book has six characters." After Zhou Xiaomiao finished speaking, he glanced at Min Ruijia with disgust: "Why are you so stupid!"

  "Well, of course I'm not as smart as our Tong Xiaoyan." Min Ruijia rubbed his head. When the cat's paw attacked, he took the remote control and left quickly. Under Zhou Xiaomiao's glare, he pressed the remote control and made a beep sound. , the heavy bookshelf began to move, as if a remote control wheel was pressed underneath. After pressing a button, it began to rumble to the right, revealing the high-tech door behind it.

  There was a sign of three days and two nights on the pure silver door, and there was a palm-sized button on the sign. Min Ruijia pressed it hard, and saw that the door slowly opened and contracted, and the rich aroma of wine leaked out along the opened door. , completely revealing the scene inside...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.2K 1K 19
( Cover is NOT mine! ) When George accidentally live streams a conversation with Sapnap revealing that he has feeling for Dream, it changes everythin...
56.4K 1.9K 71
MLT Title: 这只丧尸好像不一样 Author: 宫槐知玉 ... When the end is coming, everyone will be infected with the virus and turn into zombies, but Zhong Qiuchen doesn...
1.2K 56 10
A story based on the song "Lifetime" by Ben & Ben. THE WHOLE STORY WOULD BE BASED ON ROSÉ'S POV ONLY "Was there a lifetime waiting for us? All this t...
47.9K 2.1K 45
Su Yuquan is wearing a book. In the book, he is a cannon fodder. Because his father sacrificed to save the marshal, in exchange for his marriage to t...