The Arrangement Factor (ARRAN...

By author_zenia

Meet Sarah, 20 years, a sweet and tender-hearted young girl, who, despite facing the harshness of life, alway... More

A/N
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
Important

Chapter 57

398 17 0
By author_zenia

Alex's POV

When I returned from my meeting, I entered the room as quietly as possible, assuming Sarah would be asleep.

But what I walked into was beyond anything I could have imagined. Sarah was wearing a dress that left me utterly stunned.

Seeing her in that dress made me realise how cute and sexy could coexist. She looked adorable, blushing and pacing the room while rehearsing her lines. At the same time, she looked incredibly seductive, igniting every part of my desire. I hadn't realised how sexy she was – her legs, her thighs. I think I've developed a thigh fetish for her thighs. She's a masterpiece created by God himself. Fuck I want her, but she has never initiated anything, and I don't think she's comfortable doing so yet.

She caught me staring at her, so to cover my reaction, I ruffled her hair and pinched her cheeks while saying, "Cute." Then, I rushed straight to the bathroom. What the hell did I just do or say? What else should I have done? Ugh!

I knew I was in for a hard time sleeping. Even after spending half an hour in a cold shower, I couldn't get her out of my mind. I was taking a cold shower in February, and I was still incredibly turned on.

How on earth was I supposed to lie down next to her, knowing how incredibly sexy she looked? I tried to help myself in the shower, hoping to exhaust myself so I could fall asleep as soon as I hit the bed.

But my little friend, who wasn't so little, was not cooperating. As soon as I stepped out of the shower, I found Sarah lying on her stomach, reading with her legs raised and interlocked.

FUCK I am hard again. Was she trying to tease me on purpose? If she continued, I didn't think my self-control would last much longer.

I cleared my throat, and as soon as she realised I was there, she got off the bed and rushed to the bathroom. This was going to be a long night.

I tried to fall asleep before she returned because I knew I wouldn't be able to control myself if she came near me. As I lay there with my eyes closed, I felt the bed shift beside me, and I sensed her slipping under the covers, doing her best not to make a sound or disturb me. Little did she know, I was deeply disturbed and not in any condition to sleep.

Thankfully, she didn't hug me tonight and simply went to sleep, but I was quite aroused. I eventually drifted off to sleep, but I woke up before Sarah did and left the room as quickly as I could, as I couldn't face a whole day with a hard on.

The next day, when I returned, Sarah was already asleep in bed, wearing the same dress, and I had to make an effort to stay as far away from her as possible because I am almost loosing my control to keep my hands off her. In the morning, I slipped away again before she woke up and helped my friend to wake up too, who had been restless for the past two days.

The next three days were a relief because Sarah went back to wearing her old night suit. I wasn't thrilled to see her in those, but I was relieved because at least now I could sleep with some peace of mind. However, the image of her in that dress never left my mind and would pop up at the most inappropriate times, leading to other things popping up as well.

Today, I woke up feeling happy because after five days, I was finally able to hug my Sarah and sleep. It had been hard not sleeping with her around, but it was even harder sleeping with her close to me. Moreover, today was my birthday. Just like birthdays are special for everyone, I was thrilled to celebrate it with my family. Dan and my parents never missed my birthday or I theirs, even when traveling. We always made sure to be present on each other's special days.

This birthday felt extra special because this year, I had Sarah, my Little Dove, mon trésor, with me. I kissed her forehead, and she woke up smiling. "Good morning," she said in her sleepy voice. Please, not today. Don't make me walk with a bulge on my birthday. Why is her sleepy voice so sexy, and why do I want to fuck her right now?

"Good morning," I replied, clearing my throat. I was waiting for her to wish me, but she didn't and went to the bathroom.

I went to the closet, picked my suit, and when she came out, I went to take a bath with a sad expression. Did she not know it was my birthday today? Or did she forget?

When I came out of the bathroom, she wasn't in the room. I walked into the closet to get my suit jacket. As I entered, I saw Sarah staring at a box that Mom gave her on Christmas, with a confused expression but also a hint of red in her cheeks. What is she looking at? I walked further in, and when she noticed me, she startled and dropped the box, revealing its contents. FUCK!!

She quickly picked them up, now with a deeper tint in her cheeks, and stuffed them back into her closet before running out of the closet straight to the bathroom.

Why? FUCK!, Now, all I can do is imagine her wearing that.

Way to go, spending my birthday with a hard-on all day at the office. Ugh, FUCK!! I can't even close my eyes and not think of her. Now I remember why she didn't let me or anyone see what Mom gave her on Christmas.

Mom!! It's all her fault.

The day at the office was quite eventful. First, I couldn't get the images of Sarah in her nightdress and the lingerie set out of my mind. Second, I was frustrated that she hadn't wished me yet, when everyone, even my fucking secretary, had wished me. Third, that damn Dan was being secretive about something and hadn't irritated me since morning when he wished me being the first to do so.

It was almost 4 when Dan came to my office hurriedly. "Bro, you need to pick Sarah up from college."

"Why? The driver is there already, and today is my birthday, which she clearly forgot because she hasn't wished me," I whined like a child, but she forgot my birthday. What do you expect me to do?

"Fuck, Alexie, stop being a grumpy child. Please pick her up; it's her play rehearsal, and everything that was planned got all wrong. I was supposed to pick her up, but I need to be somewhere else and solve things," he said like an irritated adult.

"What plan? What are you blabbering about? I didn't get you," I asked, confused.

"Just pick her up, she knows the address, and please don't be late," he fucking dismissed me.

"Dan..." i said irritated. He can't order me around, especially today.

"Too busy, Alexie."

"Fucker."

He walked out, showing me the finger, and I laughed at it.

While driving, I wondered about what Dan was blabbering about. I think my Little Dove has not forgotten my birthday but was planning something. Because no way she would send her driver away and ask Dan to pick her up. And there is nothing more important for Dan than to take me to a bar and get me drunk on my birthday. Since he can't do that now, I am sure he partnered with Sarah for something.

I walked into the hall of her university where her rehearsals were. Today would be the first time I would see her perform. This is going to be such a beautiful memory she gave without even realising it.

I took a seat just behind some old-looking people as there weren't many people in the seating area. Understandable, as it was rehearsals. Then she entered, looking beautiful as always, and the scene started.

What the heck? HE is the prince? When? Why she never told me who the prince was? I was angry at him dancing with my Sarah and smiling at her. Why was she smiling back at him? Only I can make her smile that way.

The song ended, and they were too close for my comfort, his hand on her waist. I was boiling with anger. They're not going to kiss, are they? Why is she blushing? She only blushes for me.

Then one of the men sitting in front of me said, "I think they both have nice chemistry. Let's have a kissing scene between them at the end of the play."

The hell they are having it. I was about to get up, but then a bell sounded, and Sarah rushed out. Oh, the runaway scene. I stood up from my chair, and Sarah saw me and smiled, but I went out of the hall to the car, not giving her another glance. I couldn't handle it anymore.

I was so stupid. I thought I could trust again. I thought that she was different. FUCK, I kicked my car's tire. Fuck, it hurts, but what was hurting more was her betrayal.

Why did she not tell me that Noah was the prince, and the kissing scene? Fucking kissing scene.

I had been blind all along. I knew better than to trust anyone with my feelings, but still, I did the same mistake. The day she hugged him should have been a clear indication to me, but I still ignored it. Actually, it was all in front of me from the start. At the wedding, the way her face lit up on seeing him, and he brought her favorite flowers. The way they danced. Fuck, everything was in front of me, and I did not see. That fucking old man saw it before me. Great chemistry my foot.

"Alex, why did you come out here in the cold? The rehearsals were almost finished." Like she cares.

"I am fine," I said, not looking at her because otherwise, I would have said something I should not.

"Okay... are you sure?" Concerned for me? Or is it also fake like everything else? She is one fucking great actor.

"Yes," I said, entering the car as I can't control my anger much.

She enters the car and turns towards me. "Is something wrong?" Why is her voice so sweet, and why does my heart want to believe that she cares and it's not fake?

"Nothing," I say in a calmer tone, which even shocked me.

"Okay... we need to go to your... restaurant. Dan said this one is the best," she said, and I drove without once looking at her, just driving with all the thoughts flooding my brain, along with things from the past.

I am one fucking stupid man.

We reach the restaurant. Dan comes to me and talks some nonsense, which I didn't listen to because I was way busy in my thoughts and betrayal, while she disappeared from there. Maybe she went to call him and tell him that she was here with me. Or is he also here too, meeting her in private, making fun of me, of how big of a fool I am.

"Stop being grumpy, Alexie. Okay, fine, but don't tell them I told you, but it was all Sarah's plan," Dan said in a whisper.

"I fucking knew it." I knew it was a plan, and no way she cared for me. I was just stupid enough to ignore everything just like before. Why is my heart hurting so much? It's not like I loved her like before, but I cared for her. But why does it hurt more this time? My breathing was getting heavy.

I didn't even realize when we entered the hall, and it was all decorated. What is it decorated for? To celebrate my stupidity, to ignore all the signs and trust someone again?

I was looking at a wall, deep in my thoughts, when I heard Dan shout from behind, "What the fuck? Mia, did you get her that dress?"

What's wrong with a dress know? Is she wearing somthing with a big LOSER printed on it?

"Yes, we went shopping together. What's wrong?" Mia asked, concerned.

"It's..." before he could finish, I heard her voice, "Happy Birthday, Alex!" and I turned to see her.

I would have been happy that she did not forget my birthday but has planned a surprise for me.

But then I looked at her and what she was wearing. After that, all I saw was red and her.

Sarah's Dress

Sarah's eye makeup

It was her. I knew she was her in disguise. She would have never cared for me. After all, I was nothing but a means to fulfill her selfish needs. I was just a rich dad's stupid son who would give anything to her.

She betrayed me constantly, and all I did was ignore everything and all the signs that were clearly in front of me, believing only her.

"Alex," she called.

"To fuck with Alex," I shouted, and she flinched.

For a second, I noticed Sarah flinching, but then again, I saw her face and her eyes. Those green eyes that haunt me, that broke my heart beyond repair. They made me hate love. They made me what I am today—a cold-hearted Casanova bad boy who only sleeps with women and doesn't love any.

Fuck, I can't breathe properly, but there's no way I'm letting her win the second time. This time she can't break me because I'm already broken beyond repair.

****

(A/N: guys anxiety and panic is not something to make fun of. And people suffering from that can be triggered very easily or through things connecting to them. Please know this is a fiction and nothing is real and if you are suffering with any problem please reach out to your family and friends they would surely help you. And if you want any help I am always there.)

Hope you liked the chapter.

Please do Vote, Comment and Share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 472 19
Deidra has been torn down and hurt by family and friends for as long as she can remember. However, she can't contain herself to try to help anyone sh...
3.8K 247 41
All is fair in love, war and Business. Is it though? Grace never had it easy when it came to life. First she had to deal with her parents trying rip...
347K 11.4K 59
"You fit the bill just fine, Angel. I need a woman as strong as you." "I don't sell myself to anyone anymore, Mr. Stone. I don't pretend to love som...
9.8M 463K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...