reciprocate

By queenkimmm

priscilla jean carter is a 21 year old female from philadelphia born april 29th, 1998. she has a boyfriend na... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80

chapter 75

83 2 1
By queenkimmm

september 3rd, 2022
priscilla jean townsend
when i woke up ty was sleep and the babies were up fussing. i changed their pampers before making them some cereal with apples and plums today. they ate all of their breakfast and then fed for about 20 minutes each.

i kissed my babies foreheads and they were chilling, i picked up my babies bringing them into our room. ty was still sleep and the babies were enjoying their skin to skin time with me. i personally felt very happy to have my babies and i loved our skin to skin time.

we did an hour of skin to skin while ty slept then tyrus was tapping him and trystun was laying on his side. ty woke up to us and had the biggest smile on his face.

he said "my little guys, y'all look happy so you gotta be fed."

i laughed and said "they did eat already then we did skin to skin your now they just chilling. they were waiting on you to wake up."

he said "how long y'all been up? it's only bout 10."

i said "since 8ish, you know they wake up
early."

he nodded and held the boys at the same time so they were staring at him.

i said "they really love they daddy. they still look so little in your arms."

he said "cause my arms growing with them, gotta stay in shape for yall. be able to protect my family. plus ima have 3 babies to carry soon. i gotta be ready."

i said "when baby girl is born we really gon remember what it's like for them to be so tiny. i'm so excited we need to find a name baby."

he said "i told you, you got the girl names."

i said "the only name that keeps coming to my head is thea."

he said "i like that alot."

i said "okay just need a middle name."

he said "what about oakley?"

i said "thea oaklynn townsend? you like that?"

he said "yeah, her initials TOT. i love it."

i said "i love it too lowkey. i'm excited baby."

he smiled kissing my lips and said "me too. i'm not gon lie though i am nervous for you to give birth again. i want everything to happen smoothly this time."

i said "god willing it will baby."

he said "gotta set ya time with the birthing facility cause ion want you laying on ya back pushing."

i said "i don't wanna push like that either, rather be water birth or the standing birth we talked about."

he said "i can't believe we gon do this again this soon."

i said "i said the same thing to myself ty. my body gon be going crazy once i push the baby out. it's use to being pregnant at that point."

he said "you been looking extra good lately too, thighs thick as a motherfucker."

i said "watch ya language our babies listening to you."

i kissed on his lips when i said it so he knew i wasn't upset with him just didn't want that. he said "my bad baby, you right i just wanted to let you know."

today we was chilling at the house cleaning up while the babies went with they grandma for the day. ty remembered that and got right up ready to get them ready for they grandmas. he called his mom to make sure she was up.

he got them dressed in they grandmas favorite onesie with some navy blue pants and some white socks. his mama came over and picked them up bout 20 minutes later.

they were acting good so i pray they do ok over there. because i was stressing a bit i had to pump some milk. i pumped about 8 oz from both before laying down in bed with ty.

ty wrapped himself up around me and said "i love ya pretty ass face. i needed some alone time with my wife."

i kissed on his lips matching his energy. when he got on top of me i was looking up into his eyes and i felt him get hard just staring at me. he pulled all my clothes off just staring at me getting harder. he said "the most beautiful person with the prettiest pussy i've ever seen."

he started giving me head and after i came three times he slowly pushed into me making sure i was comfortable. i moaned and he said "yeah i know you love that."

he lifted my legs and started going hard making me cum but also tell him slow down gripping his sides the best i could. when he came he rubbed my clit i squirted it went right past him and down our legs onto the bed. he said "i love when you freaked out. i love that i get you there mama."

as we came at the same time. i said "making love with you is really amazing, shit make me wanna pass out."

he pulled me close to him kissing on my neck and face. he said "you are amazing."

we got up to shower before we went to the store for groceries. i had to pump again before we left because i kept feeling full and sore..

ty first stopped at this new baby store nearby the house. they had some little outfits for the boys and thea but i'm going to practice making some clothes because i'm not feeling the selection. i got some more breast milk storage bags and then ty remembered to buy the nanny cam for baby girls room because once she in her room alone we scared because the boys always have had each other- she may cry more because she's completely by herself waking up.

ty said "how baby girl got you feeling ma?"

i said "good, we hungry but i also gotta make the babies food for the week while i got the time."

he said "that's smart, you already got this week planned?"

i said "yeah they moving to solids probably next week but i want you to help me with that make sure they're okay."

he kissed on my lips and said "of course."

with that being said he picked out little plates for each of them. they were still using bottles for now mostly drinking breast milk but they eat fruits and veggies everyday. they are at a healthy weight and not rapidly gaining/losing weight so i'm monitoring that and consulting our pediatrician for necessary changes to their dietary intake/needs.

ty said "you ready to go to the store or you want lunch first?"

i said "lunch first. can we go to that sandwich place real quick?"

he said "yeah baby, no hesitation. what you want?"

i said "a caprese sandwich and a grilled ham and cheese with some plain chips and a pepsi."

he said "how long you been thinking bout that?"

i said "probably since you got done blowing my back out, i been hungry."

he laughed and said "i gotchu babe."

we pulled up and i followed behind him while he placed our order. he got an xl italian sub which was smelling pretty good. he got us the biggest bag of chips and drove us to the park to eat after.

he set out a little blanket and we ate our food while we relaxed. ty said "you been so calm baby."

i said "my mind isn't racing about the twins right now because i know ya mama gon take care of them. so i'm just chilling, i'm nice and full thea kicking my belly lightly and i'm just happy to be with you my love."

he kissed my lips and said "i'm happy to be with you too my wife, i like being able to make you happy baby. so whatever i can do to see that smile, ima do it."

i kissed his lips and said "you make my heart full baby, thank you for your love."

when we finished up there we went to the grocery store and thea wanted to make me pee every 5 minutes. ty said "you must've sprung a leak baby."

i laughed and said "stop for i gotta pee again baby."

we got about $300 worth of groceries for the week including a bunch of first time solids for the boys. i made chicken pot pie baby food before and they liked it so i bought some fresh stuff to make it with.

after when we got home thea was still doing somersaults for some reason, so we stopped to pee once on the way home cause i wasn't gon make it.

we went to wawa and i got a donut with some strawberry milk to drink with it.

ty said "my daughter got you bring the snack queen but it all look like it buss."

i said "and it do."

he said "you funny ma."

he put his hand on my belly rubbing it as he drove. when we made it home we brought everything in well he mostly did cause soon as i went to pick up something other than chips he threw a fit.

he said "just put it away baby i got it."

i nodded walking with my bag into the house. i put my bag away and he came in with a bunch more.

i put everything away as he came in with it. by the time he came in it took me 5 more minutes than everything was put away. i then started making the babies meals for the week doing protein+veggie with a fruit. i had smaller jars for the fruit since they are eaten in 4 oz servings while there protein+veggies are 8 oz jars.

i also made beef and broccoli for them and pot roast all puréed. for fruit we had plums, pears, bananas and apples.

ty said "ion think i ever got the chance to see you do this yet ma, you do a great job baby. best mom ever, beyond proud to know your my other half."

i kissed his lips and wrapped my arms around him, he made me feel so loved. i said "thank you baby. try to make sure the babies have healthy food and not no bad food."

he said "i already know ma. i commend you for it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 28 21
Cali Parker was a 16yrs old girl with a perfect family until one tragic day and everything came crashing down. Now left with a 3yrs old to take care...
27.5K 850 18
Kailie Jackson, better known as "Nastee", her stripper name- Currently living in Bedstone. Addicted to working the pole and sliding her tongue on thi...
141K 4.4K 39
Malaysia Carter is a 17 year old living in the ghetto. New Orleans. She's struggling to make ends meet. All she has for herself is cheering. Her fost...
Soldier By N

Fanfiction

1.5K 52 9
Beyoncé Knowles is an 18 year old from Houston and she is currently in New York for college. She wants to be a model and a fashion designer but her w...