reciprocate

Por queenkimmm

priscilla jean carter is a 21 year old female from philadelphia born april 29th, 1998. she has a boyfriend na... Más

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80

chapter 74

84 3 1
Por queenkimmm

august 26th, 2022
priscilla jean townsend
i woke up feeling exhausted today and ty was still sleep. i decided to go back to sleep with him. about 15 minutes later i heard the baby's crying plus the dogs started going hard.

there was a knock on the front door which ty went to get immediately while i went to the babies. they were sitting in their crib with tears streaming down their sweet faces. once i picked them up i brought them both downstairs to their high chairs. they weren't fussy no more but they were hungry.

i warmed up their cereal and fed them mushed bananas with that. after they ate all of their breakfast i know my chunky babies still were gonna want the nipple. i washed up the dishes before i started with tyrus then fed trystun after.

after lunch they just laid with me on the floor i had them on their backs while they food digested.  about an hour later you could see them both fighting sleep.

they sleep so much. ty had came into the living room. i asked "everything was ok outside baby?"

ty came in and said "yeah watch it back on the ring, was one of the neighbors i guess."

i pulled out my phone to look at the video. it was a middle aged white women asking if he could assist her in yard work sometime. as he went to decline, she said i just see you when you do it at your house and you do an amazing job. i wanted to know if you could help me over here.

ty continued on his decline, he said "unfortunately i don't have the time to help with that. there are lots of landscaping companies i've seen around that can probably be of better service."

she was looking at him up and down just on some weird shit; she said "well it was worth a try."

ty didn't say anything in response to that but did say "also please be mindful knocking on doors early in the morning; i have two very young children who were napping then disturbed due to the banging. my wife purchased that ring doorbell to avoid people knocking."

she looked shocked he even said something like that but just said "ok thanks," and scurried back to her house.

ty was not playing no games with her ass. i said "yeah she's weird, why she even thought to ask for your help is what throws me. all the other people who live in the neighborhood."

he said "yeah it was giving she wanted the help, and we are not those people."

i said "want me to beat her ass?"

he laughed and said "calm down preggers. we not gon unleash the demon on her yet."

i laughed and said "nah im being so serious. she lucky ima good mama or i would've if i couldn't get my babies back to bed."

he said "it lowkey took a while but i know you probably fed them breakfast then put them on the nipple so i expected that."

i said "look how chunky my babies is getting they little rolls are too adorable."

he laughed at me and said "lemme lay with you on the couch baby."

i made room for him to come be the big spoon and hold my belly. whenever we lay on the couch like this now tater lays under my belly at my legs with her head next to my belly. then my protector lays at the bottom of the couch right where we are. ty laughs cause he said "i noticed how much more protective the dogs have been; over you and the babies."

i said "cause they were trained by the best."

ty rubbed on me while i laid rubbing tater. when he stopped a pout came from my face. he said "my bad baby, i'm got you."

he continued rubbing my belly and kissing me lightly. he said "ima give you whatever you need or want baby."

i said "thank you baby."

we wanted to go swimming once we was all the way up. ty decided we would get breakfast first though. we went to my favorite place that had stuffed brioche french toast. it's strawberry and cream cheese filled then those it in the strawberry crunch stuff so i be in heaven.

i decided to wear a cute cover up to match my bathing suit. i wore a white bathing suit top with some orange bottoms so for my outfit i put on a white one shoulder cropped tank top with a high waisted ruched in the middle orange skirt. i threw on my jewelry and chose my white telfar bag and i had on some white slides.

i had my hair in a high pineapple bun. the twins had orange swim outfits so i put them in that so we could match. ty had the same orange shorts on with a wife beater and a white button down flowy shirt.

we all match a lot and i love that cause you can tell we a family foreal. ty drove the kia carnival to  our breakfast spot and the twins was chilling in there thankfully. i tore my food up and so did ty. he had a couple mimosas too while they gave me some nonalcoholic champagne to use for mine.

i said "i miss a mimosa, i feel like i haven't drank in like 2 years."

he said "dramatic self."

i said "aye listen babe you haven't been stopped from drinking , i have."

he laughed and said "you don't need to anyway, freaky self."

i said "yeah yeah." we ate all our food before heading to his mom's where she had a underground pool which i love to go to.

on days he works sometimes i go over there and his mom and i swim with the boys in their little seats.

when we got there she greeted us immediately so happy to see us. i gave her a kiss on the cheek and a hug saying hello. ty said "be tryna steal my mama."

i laughed and said "you already know, that's my mama too! right?"

his mom gon say "of course, she's even better than you Ty cause i didn't have to push her fat head out."

i laughed and ty mugged both of us. he said "you know what y'all got it, me and my boys gon go find somewhere we're wanted."

he plays too much and his mom said "boy shut up, had the nerve to give them poor babies yo fat head too. my daughter in law knows my pain."

he said "aight now not too much on my sons."

she said "boy i'm joking but seriously though, i love pri she's the daughter i never had."

we all went out back and i got right into the water wanting to cool down. ty grabbed out the boys little floats and his mama helped get them into them.

trystun loves the water but tyrus be fussy at first. ty put their floaters in the water and first passed me trystun to get in. once i sat him in his seat he was all giggles and splashing.

ty got in putting tyrus in who surprisingly today wasn't super fussy. he just looked unamused at the water but eventually we got him excited to play in it.

his mama got in as well and took the boys from us for a bit. ty pulled me into his lap rubbing on my belly. he said "i love our family, i love what we've created baby. i wouldn't want this with anyone other than you."

i kissed his lips and said "same baby, you are the only person i ever in my life have wanted something like this with."

tymere rubbed one of my thighs and kissed me lightly on the neck.

we speak so softly to each other and be in such a trance we didn't even notice his mama observing us and even taking a couple pictures.

once we did we started fake posing and making faces at the camera. she laughed and said "y'all play too much. you guys looked very romantic i wanted a picture."

ty laughed and said "man you tryna catch me pillow talking my wife ma, that's crazy."

she said "you always tryna do that, now i see why you gon have so many babies."

he said "aye ma, chill off us. i'ma give my wife as many babies as she wants."

she laughed and said "yeah however many you want."

i said "y'all just wrong. i do wanna big family though."

his mom said "ty you better keep making money son."

he laughed and said "of course mom, gotta support the babies, pri and you."

she said "we all gon be good. these boys and that baby girl top priority though."

he said "of course, making sure my kids and wife is straight."

he stayed rubbing on my back that entire time attempting to ease my nerves. his mom pushed the boys back over to us and i was playing with trystun and tyrus while they laughed and giggled splashing in their floats.

ty said "you really are the best mom. i commend you baby for how great of a job you do with the boys."

i thanked him and said "i appreciate all you do for us baby, you gave me the world it's only right i give that to our sons."

he said "and that's why you get the world baby."

i said "baby do you ever think if the baby went full term in our first pregnancy we'd have 4 kids."

he said "all the time not even gon lie. i have dreams bout our 1st baby atleast once a week. our angel stays in my mind, makes sure i don't forget about em."

his mom got out the pool and was making chicken kabobs which my fat ass was very excited for. she already had made rice too. we continued talking and playing with the babies until they were hungry and burnt out from the sun. we first fed them 4oz of both butternut squash and peaches. they ate them fast and both had half a cup of cereal before they drank from the nipple for not even 5 minutes and passed out.

after that we laid them in the room his mom has set up for them and she has the lil baby monitor and all.

we took the side so we could see them and went downstairs to eat dinner. she had made fried plantains too so i was in heaven. i love this women. we said our prayer over the food and then proceeded to tear it down. after we finished eating we went back out to the pool.

his mama stayed inside giving us some alone time while the babies slept. it had gotten a bit darker out and ty was all in my face he had me facing him on his lap. he said "you wanna ride it?"

i said "you such a freak, ya mama gon beat our asses."

he said "she know ima grown ass man."

i said "a horny ass grown man."

he pushed my bottoms to the side pushing up into me. he said "that shit feel crazy."

he pushed himself deep into me making me raise up but he pulled my hips down. he said "now you not tryna take it baby?"

i moaned as i bounced on him lightly. my titties and belly was bouncing on the water. i was already knowing if his mom looked out she was gon know what was going down so i was tryna be quiet. i leaned back as he held me. he kept pulling me closer to him, i said "ty ya mom gon whoop ya ass baby, got me bouta cum."

he said "she never gon know cause it's gon be right in that pussy."

he kept going til i came twice and he came once inside me after pulling out he moved my bathing suit back so it covered me.

he said "you so sexy."

i kissed on his lips as my hand was wrapped around the back of his neck. i said "that's you baby." as i kissed on his lips his mama came outside then.

she said "the babies are awake and only wanting y'all."

i got right up to get my babies. i grabbed the towel and dried off completely i was walking mad slow though because i was sore. ty did the same and once we dried off we went to get the babies. i had already put them in dry diapers but they both had pooped so we changed them then put on some pajamas.

they were chilling in the crib after so we took a shower at his mamas. he was being freaky again and we ended up being in there for an hour cause we was going round for round. he said "i can tell ya boobs is sore baby you gon feed once you get out?"

i said "they chunky selves i was gon wait til later."

he said "ok baby if you hurting let me know."

we got dressed and i put on a new white dress and when we got out the bathroom i went to see my babies. i picked them both up and went to sit on the couch. my babies were chilling on my chest.

his mama said "that's why they spoiled now, they be all on mama all day."

i said "not too much on my babies, they still sleepy."

she said "love y'all bond."

ty said "we gon be out once the babies back to sleep thank you mama for a great day."

the babies were knocked out bout 5 to 10 minutes later. we put them in their car seats and went back home.

once we made it back ty rubbed my back and we put the babies in the bath to clean the pool water off them. after cleaning them off we rubbed them with baby lotion and lavender oils to keep them sleep. once we laid them in their crib they were passed out for the night.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

All of Me Por Maddy_Anghel

Ficción General

1.3K 28 21
Cali Parker was a 16yrs old girl with a perfect family until one tragic day and everything came crashing down. Now left with a 3yrs old to take care...
132K 7K 41
For So Long Beyoncé Has Been An Assistant To Mr.Shawn Carter Since She Was Twenty-One Years Old. They Have Grown To Trust Each Other And Become Very...
676K 30.7K 36
Neriah Calvin is 23 and is starting a once in a lifetime internship with one of the most successful teams in the NBA. When she lays her eyes on the r...
105 1 20
*this is in a girls point of view* (Y/N) lives in California as a relatively normal 20 year old. Her and her friend, Cassandra, decided to go on a...