The Ex-Wife of Chris Goldman

By CupcakeQueen33

Harper Mackenzie Lanning was married to the son of the CEO of Goldman Hotels INC. Chris Goldman. Now, years a... More

Part 1- How It All Began
Part 2- The Divorce Starts
Part 3- 2 Years Later
4 - Prepping For The....
6 - Harp why?
7 - You really worried me and still do
8 - Waking Up In.....?
9 - 17 Weeks Later
10 - Authors Note
11 - A court battle won??
12 - Madness & Memories
13 - Wedding Planning?
14 - Why did you save me?
15 - A New Beginning
16 - The First Month
17 - Little Blue Lines??
18 - Life as it is
19 - Past < Present < Engagement
20 - Sylvianna Naomi Goldman
21 - Homecoming
22 - Wedding
23 - Honeymoon
AUTHORS NOTE
24 - Love and Loss
25 - Days After
26 - Baby^2
27 - Time Flies
28 - I've Got My Fight Song.
29 - Forgive don't forget
30 - Happy Birthday to you!
-- Non-Important Authors Note --
31 - Emptiness
32 - Cali Dreams
33 - Regrets
34 - More Than You Know
35 - The Last Straw
36 - Battle pt. 1
37 - Battle pt. 2
38. Battle pt. 3
COVER CONTEST!!!
39. Healing Broken Hearts
40. Falling into Place
41. Say Something
42. Piece By Piece

5 - The Party

17.2K 417 13
By CupcakeQueen33

Picture is of the characters ^^

Harpers POV

"Hey babe. You look fantastic tonight!" Jacob says in awe of my dress.

"Thanks, you look pretty handsome yourself."

He leans over and kisses me.

"I love you, and I am beyond thrilled that you have accomplished so much. Now, meet me on the balcony in 25 minutes ."

"Okay, what is it about?"

"I guess you will find out soon enough" he leans in to kiss me again "Don't be late."

"I am so lucky to have you. I honestly don't deserve anyone as good as you."

"Oh, please. I'm wayyyyy under your league. You could have any guy in this room." He pauses and looks around and then points at a guy "Him. You could have him"

I turn around to see who he's pointing at. Suddenly I go pale, and get very light headed.

"Harp? Is everything alright?? Do you need water? Or to sit down? Speak to me, what do you need? Harper, please say something."

"He.............he...........he is my ex-husband." I sputter before bursting into tears

"Harper, I am so so sorry. I had no idea that your ex was the Chris Goldman."

"Yeah, only a few people know and by a few I mean only family. Don't take it personally, I don't like to make it known, things didn't go the best for us in the end."

"I am sorry I mentioned that you could have anyone. Now, please wipe your tears because I have a surprise for you. I'll let it reveal a little sooner than planned"

CHRIS POV

"Yes, I see. My cooperation would love to do business with you, Mrs Leveela. I look forward to discussing the possibility of Fantastics Funtastics becoming a part of our resorts."

I shake hands with the elderly woman and turn to look around the room. I spit some crazy beautiful girl crouched on the floor and a guy comforting her. I debate whether or not to go help, but, I decide its best to leave them to their business.

"Baby!! Hey!!!" Tessa stumbles over to me "THIS FREE BAR IS THE F****** BEST!!!" She shouts

"Hey, hey. Your getting a little to tipsy. I would hate for you to miss the reveal of Quinn"

"Chill out, I've had like maybe 1,2,3...7 drinks tops! Plus, this is great practice for later when I have to learn to be sober around little brats that you want to call children!"

Children. That was the one thing Harper and I had always talked about. What gender we each wanted, names, and what the possibility of a nursery would look like. It's been 2 1/2 years since I last saw her and God it kills me to not know where she is or what she's doing. What I do know is that she should be in my arms with me. But, I guess that was all ruined when Laura and I had a terrible 15 minutes together.

* Flashback*
I stand in the front porch watching her drive off. I run to my car, and get in. I have to get her, this was a mistake. I begin to drive faster than I have ever driven, however I lost her, I lost my diamond jewel. My princess, my everything.

I make my way back to the house, I slowly go up to my bedroom, I see a package wrapped in shiny silver paper laying on the ground. It's not my birthday, or a holiday, or our anniversary. I notice a little card attached to it, I open it, I read it:

"Mommy has a late anniversary present for you"

What? I don't understand, so I open the box. Inside is an "I Love My Daddy" onesie.

"She's pregnant." I say "She's pregnant."

She has always wanted a family, I remember when I would come home from work and see her looking at baby rooms on the Internet, or how she would tell me what our future kids would look like, the names they would have, and who they would like more their Mommy or Daddy. All the memories of her begin to flood back to me.

Then I remember, I just screwed everything up. Big Time.

* End of Flashback *

"Tessa, just please shut up right now. I can't tolerate this."

"Geez, I'm only messing with you. I'm 100% sober, I wanted to see how you reacted?"

"Really? Really Tess?? You want me to believe you!? You just downed 3 drinks in the past 9 minutes. I don't want you drinking anymore tonight."

We have a nice long chat and then...........

HARPERS POV

"Harper. This is probably the most nervous I have ever been. But, I'm going to give this my best shot. I have known you for awhile now, and the time we have spent together has been absolutely amazing. You faced a hard time in your life, I was there as a friend. Now, I don't want to be just a friend to you. I know we have only talked about this, but I don't want to spend a single minute without you, but. Harper Lanning will you do the honor of becoming my wife? Will you marry me?" Jacob gets down on one knee

"Yes....yes. 1000 times YES!!!!" I shout

He gets up off his knee and swoops me into a kiss. He slides the ring on my finger and I stare at it. I can't even begin to describe how perfect it is (A/N I will put a picture at the start of the next chapter.).

"I love you, and that was the slowest 10 seconds of my life when you didn't answer me."

"I love you more. Now, I know I want to spend more time with you but it's my time to reveal that I am Quinn Fantasy."

He smacks me on the butt

"Go rock the house! But, first let me get another kiss."

I lean him in and give him a kiss,

"Come on, I have a front row seat for you."

CHRIS POV

"Attention, Attention. If everyone can turn to the stage I would like you to see Mrs Fantasy as she steps on stage in her mask that is most commonly worn. We have taken bets on who you think is Fantasy, all of this money will go towards helping Ms. Fantasy promote literature in areas with high poverty rates. After she reveals herself grab a seat at your table and direct your eyes to a screen for a screening of her newest book turned movie. Now, without further ado.... Here is fantasy herself"

I recognize the dress from the woman crying on the floor earlier.

"EEK!! There she is, I can't believe we are in the same room!!!" Tessa shrieks next to me

"Hello, my pen name is Quinn Fantasy. I am the author of Watergate Love Story. Which was the first book I have ever written and the first one to be turned into a movie. Now, I'd like to thank each and every one of you for being here tonight. I would also like to say that I published my 3rd book on Criminology since I do have a PHD in it. Not only and I revealing who I am but, within the past 5 minutes I recently got engaged to my best friend Jacob and one true love. Now, let's see who you think I am before I take this mask off and turn the voice mixer off."

Results flash on the board of various famous authors and how much money was bid on each.

"In total we raised $177,352 tonight on bets alone. Thank you to everyone who placed a bet, but you are all wrong. I am...."

I can't know this, I turn and leave the room before she reveals herself. I know the woman on stage. It's my ex-wife Harper Lanning. I can't be in the same room currently with the woman I love. Shit! I just admitted I had feelings for her. That's right everyone I Chris Goldman have feelings for Harper Lanning.

HARPERS POV

Okay, here is the moment. The results have been shown, all I have to do is take my mask off. 3.......2.....1...... Show time

"I am Harper Lanning. AKA Quinn Fantasy."
The room drops silent "I know you all were not expecting some girl you had no clue existed, but I'm here. A couple years ago I was in college and I graduated with a PHD In Criminology. I also met a man who influence my life in a terrible way, this man knows exactly who he is and he's the reason I have so much drive in me to succeed. He crushed me, and left me with nothing. My reputation was shot, nobody would hire me because of that. But, the thing that I must live with daily is the fact that my daughter was still-born at 8 1/2 months, because of all the stress I went through in my pregnancy. You don't know what it is like to loose a child and hold your child in your arms when they aren't breathing. It's really really hard." I feel a tear slip off my cheek "Anyways, I don't want to put a damper on the evening but I had to share that. I had many of you write asking what my motive was behind the villains in my book. Well, now you know."

Everyone looks at me shocked. Then the begin clapping, I hear shouts encouraging me to do better without him.

A/N

So, Chris still doesn't know about Kimberly Rose, Harpers & His still born daughter. What do you think will happen between them, it was revealed that he still had HUGE feelings for her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 34.2K 66
WARNING: THIS BOOK IS CUTE, HOT, SWEET, SEXY, ROMANTIC, MUSSY, DRAMATIC, EMOTIONAL, INTENSE. Beware. EXTRACT (SUMMARY BELOW): “Like father, like son...
66.3K 2.8K 31
you can see it on Amazon Kindle... In the heart of Victorian London lives a girl names Katherine Davis. She is the real life Cinderella yet she was d...
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
1.3M 52.5K 30
[EDITING!] RANKING: #1 on 'gaymarriage' - 11/28/19 #8 on 'Billionaires' - 7/25/18 "Can money buy love?" After the death of Peter McKinley, the fate o...