21 - Homecoming

Thank you to everyone who supports my book! I am extremely glad that you like it and I can honestly say, I wouldn't continue his book without he support!!

A/N I KNOW IN PREVIOUS CHAPTERS I HAVE TALKED ABOUT HARPER HAVING A CRIMINOLOGY DEGREE BUT I HAVE DECIDED TO CHANGE IT TO A PEDIATRIC SURGEON!!! So, the whole book thing is over she doesn't write anymore but the books she has wrote still exist.

HARPERS POV

"Careful, make sure she's strapped in entirely."

"Babe, chill I know what I'm doing." He says leaning over to look at me

"Do you really?" 

"Nah, never done this before. I'm winging it."

"WHAT?? Are you serious let me do it."

"Chill out Harp, I have done this. Please just sit back and relax. I'll drive us home to our wonderful life together as a family."

Chris straps Sylvianna's car seat in and goes to get in the drivers seat. I lean over and look at Sylvianna's adorable sleeping face.

"Your wonderful, I mean I still kinda don't like you fully. But, I'm excited for our upcoming wedding." I say suddenly to Chris

"'Me to," He looks in the rear view mirror at me. "How's wedding planning going? You can splurge all you want this time."

"It's going well, and I decided that I'm going to invite Katie to be my maid of honor."

"I think she will like that, I've got my all the groomsmen picked out and my best man."

"Okay, how many do you have? I need to pair girls up with guys."

"Chance, since we've became great friends due to the business deal. Jerry, my wonderful assistant. Kade, my college bud that I keep in-touch with, he's the one we went to his wedding for. Then I have Greg, David, and Henry."

"Okay, write this down but I have an idea who I'll pair each person up with."

"You know you can let me do something, you just gave birth and I don't want to stress you."

"It's fine. I like doing the work, you get to pick the surprise honeymoon location."

"It's going to be great, plus I've arranged for K & C to watch little Miss Sylvianna."

We pull in the driveway and he parks the car. He gets out and opens my door then gets Sylvianna from her side.

We walk in the door and turn on the lights

"SURPRISE!" Katie, Chance, Mark, and Emma all yell with a few coworkers of Chris

"What's this??" I say with shock

"Well, I know you didn't get a formal baby shower so I wanted to throw you one." Katie says stepping forward from the crowd

"Seriously? I never expected this." I turn and see everyone beaming at me and my little family

"Yep, though this is more of a sprinkle since you already bought all the big stuff."

I giggle at her comment "Well, thank you for this and everything you've done."

"It's my pleasure, plus my kids are here now since we flew them down early and they heard cake and were all on board." She says embracing me in a hug

"You are the best!!"

"I know, oh and did I tell you that Chance and I scored an awesome deal on a home about 1/2 a mile from here!!"

"That's great. I can already tell Sylvianna and Marley will be instant BFF's. Oh, and I was wondering if you would be my maid of honor?"

"YESS!!!! I will. Now, we'll discuss this later because right now I want to celebrate your little angel!"

We turn into the sea of people congratulating me on Sylvi.

----
Sorry for the shorter chapter, but I wanted to say that I have lots of awesome, crazy, and sad surprises ahead. Oh, and I'm starting a new thing where at the end of each chapter I put when I published it so if I go back and edit I can see draft 1 and draft 2.

Published: 1/29/16