22 - Wedding

PICTURE ABOVE ^^ Harper's Dress, Ring, and Bouquet. Plus the maid of honor dress (purple) and bridesmaid dresses (turquoise). The colors are; Turquoise, Purple, Gray. I found all images online so I take no credit for them!

2 1/2 years later -- October 14th

Katie's POV

"I do. I do? Do I? I do, I do, I do, I do?" Harper is pacing around the room repeating this over and over.

" Harp, chill everything will go smoothly and soon you'll be Mrs. Goldman and everything will go smoothly. Maybe you'll even have another mini-Chris or mini-you running around soon."

"Hey, Sylvianna is plenty for me right now. Plus, I'd like to enjoy the married life for a little while."

"Good point. Now that I have you calmed down a little more Chris gave me this note for you."

"He's so sweet, I mean he wasn't for a bit but now he is and I'm re-marrying him and geez life is crazy."

"Harper, open it and read it."

She peels open the note and starts to read.

HARPERS POV

Never in a million years did I think I would end up with you again. When we left of years ago I thought I had truly lost you forever. I made a mistake and that's the past I swear through my last breath I will always and I mean always be loyal to you. Sylvi is our little joy and I want more joy to fill our home soon. I want the dog and the mini-van and the spit-up at thanksgiving and the early morning wails on Christmas morning. I want it all including you, wherever you go in life I'll be right by your side on the crazy roller coaster. You deserve nothing less than the best and if you turn around right now you'll see my surprise for you." I turn around and see Chris holding a bouquet of roses

"I know I'm not supposed to see you in your dress because of that luck thing but I couldn't resist myself, plus a little birdy told me you hadn't put it on yet." He says handing the roses to me "Now, I'm going to go and I will see you in a little while when you walk down the stunning aisle. Keep reading"

I turn back to my note and I hear the soft click of the door shutting

"I will love you every day and every hour until the last rose in the bouquet dies. Pay attention to them and you'll notice something odd about one, I won't tell you what but I have a feeling you'll find it. Now, I must wrap this up so it can be delivered to my stunning fiancé. Wow! That's most likely the last time I will ever say that because now you are my wife!!
With Love,
Chris :) "

I blink back tears, my life is about to become an entirely new level of perfect. Katie helps me get my dress on and then the professional hair and makeup ladies do their respective job.

"Thank you, Katie. I needed this boost."

"Your welcome. Now, we have 16 minutes till the start of your journey."

CHRIS POV

" Geez man, you better be ready this time" all my groomsmen surround me wishing me well and that I'm giving up my freedoms. It's worth it though, Harper is my one true love and I'm ready for every day life with her brings. I make my way to the end of the aisle under the atrium (outdoor wedding). I blink and the next thing I know I see my beautiful bride walking down the aisle. I can tell she is really overpowered with emotions. Her father isn't here to walk her down the aisle and I know that she would give anything for him to be here. Though, he never had to see us suffer through pain. We married when she was 21 and in her 3rd year of college and sadly he passed away a year and 1/2 later. I did my best though and I called my dad and make amends since he never forgave me for what I did to Harper the first time. He came though and is walked my beautiful wife down the aisle.

My vision clouds and she's the only one I can think on until I hear the words:

"Chris, would you like to say your vows now?"

I nod and begin to fspeak

"My dearest snuggly gummy bear. Never in my entire life have I ever been so in love with a single person as much as I am with you. My life is empty without you, we have had rough times but it's a part of life. I'm never going to be perfect but it's okay I've got the two most important women in my life in this room. Both of whom I will love forever and ever. Your snoring in the night, your random kitchen dance parties, the way you talk to yourself when you think your alone, these little things make me love you more and more each day. Whenever you leave and turn back around looking over your shoulder to sneak one last glance at me, my heart melts. From this second on I am yours and only yours. I will never screw your life up and I promise to provide for our daughter, and those to come, every day. I love you so much and I can't wait to see what OUR future holds." I blink back tears and then she begins her vows

"Chris, when you hurt me years ago I never thought I could ever stand to be in the same room as you. But, I was proved wrong and my life is better with you than without. I love the  notes I find hidden in my pockets, I love the random flowers, I love the goofy pictures you text me, but I don't love these things nearly as much as I love you. My heart has always been yours and I'm glad I get to return it to where it belongs. We make absolutely adorable children and I'm excited to see how our family grows.  I can't wait to spend every night in your arms and grow old together.  To love each other and grow as a couple. In my eyes no other couple compares to us because they don't have the sweet, charming, caring guy that I do. With my promise to you must promise me to never steal, lie, or break anything again. If you must though spend every day stealing my hear over and over again. If you must lie, lie in bed with me every night holding me on my bad and good days. If you must break something break away from your fears and enjoy the journey. You once said I'll love you for always and forever. So, Forever is our Always." She looks at me and a single tear drops from her left eye. I mouth the words I love you while the ceremony gets to the part I'm waiting on, the most exciting part. The kiss.

"Christopher James Goldman, do you take Harper Mackenzie Lanning to be your lawfully wedded wife? To love and to hold, to cherish forever, to love through good and bad?"

"I do." I say smiling

"Harper Mackenzie Lanning, do you take Christopher James Goldman to be your lawfully wedded husband? To love and to hold, to cherish forever, to love through the good and bad?" 

"Hell ya I do!" She shouts

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." I lean in and kiss her "Congrats, Mr and Mrs Goldman." The crowd erupts in claps, tears, and laughter. My life is perfect.

My life has begun and I couldn't ask for anything more perfect. The reception goes by smoothly and our first dance is to "Never Stop" (the wedding version) then we kiss

----
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!
Also, please comment, I love hearing your feedback about what I write. If you comment I do read them and sometimes reply. Anyways, thanks for 28.9K reads!