5 - The Party

Picture is of the characters ^^

Harpers POV

"Hey babe. You look fantastic tonight!" Jacob says in awe of my dress.

"Thanks, you look pretty handsome yourself."

He leans over and kisses me.

"I love you, and I am beyond thrilled that you have accomplished so much. Now, meet me on the balcony in 25 minutes ."

"Okay, what is it about?"

"I guess you will find out soon enough" he leans in to kiss me again "Don't be late."

"I am so lucky to have you. I honestly don't deserve anyone as good as you."

"Oh, please. I'm wayyyyy under your league. You could have any guy in this room." He pauses and looks around and then points at a guy "Him. You could have him"

I turn around to see who he's pointing at. Suddenly I go pale, and get very light headed.

"Harp? Is everything alright?? Do you need water? Or to sit down? Speak to me, what do you need? Harper, please say something."

"He.............he...........he is my ex-husband." I sputter before bursting into tears

"Harper, I am so so sorry. I had no idea that your ex was the Chris Goldman."

"Yeah, only a few people know and by a few I mean only family. Don't take it personally, I don't like to make it known, things didn't go the best for us in the end."

"I am sorry I mentioned that you could have anyone. Now, please wipe your tears because I have a surprise for you. I'll let it reveal a little sooner than planned"

CHRIS POV

"Yes, I see. My cooperation would love to do business with you, Mrs Leveela. I look forward to discussing the possibility of Fantastics Funtastics becoming a part of our resorts."

I shake hands with the elderly woman and turn to look around the room. I spit some crazy beautiful girl crouched on the floor and a guy comforting her. I debate whether or not to go help, but, I decide its best to leave them to their business.

"Baby!! Hey!!!" Tessa stumbles over to me "THIS FREE BAR IS THE F****** BEST!!!" She shouts

"Hey, hey. Your getting a little to tipsy. I would hate for you to miss the reveal of Quinn"

"Chill out, I've had like maybe 1,2,3...7 drinks tops! Plus, this is great practice for later when I have to learn to be sober around little brats that you want to call children!"

Children. That was the one thing Harper and I had always talked about. What gender we each wanted, names, and what the possibility of a nursery would look like. It's been 2 1/2 years since I last saw her and God it kills me to not know where she is or what she's doing. What I do know is that she should be in my arms with me. But, I guess that was all ruined when Laura and I had a terrible 15 minutes together.

* Flashback*
I stand in the front porch watching her drive off. I run to my car, and get in. I have to get her, this was a mistake. I begin to drive faster than I have ever driven, however I lost her, I lost my diamond jewel. My princess, my everything.

I make my way back to the house, I slowly go up to my bedroom, I see a package wrapped in shiny silver paper laying on the ground. It's not my birthday, or a holiday, or our anniversary. I notice a little card attached to it, I open it, I read it:

"Mommy has a late anniversary present for you"

What? I don't understand, so I open the box. Inside is an "I Love My Daddy" onesie.