WARNING: THIS BOOK IS CUTE, HOT, SWEET, SEXY, ROMANTIC, MUSSY, DRAMATIC, EMOTIONAL, INTENSE. Beware.
EXTRACT (SUMMARY BELOW):
“Like father, like son” The truth of the words hit me then. A cruel smile caught up with me. Somewhere at the back of my head, I couldn’t believe what I had just said, but I refused to let the guilt creep into me.
If I called him huge before, I didn’t know what I should be calling him now. His entire six and a half foot frame began expanding animistic-ally. Charging like an angry bull, he reached me in two long strides. His eyes budging in fury.
As suddenly as he started, he stopped.
“You said what?”
“Monster” I whispered back. But unwillingly my eyes dropped on the floor. No he did not scare me, but I could not bring myself to look into his eyes after what I just said to him. Nonetheless, he was a monster.
Next thing I know, his large rough hands pulls my waist to his torso. Shocked, I looked at him. My eyes flared at his, my eyebrows raised in aftershocks. I flinched at his touch, but his arm kept me in place. I couldn’t no longer read his eyes.
He used his free arm to grip my chin and pull it until my neck stretched back, until I looked directly at him.
“Say that again” he repeated.
Curiosity kills the cat.
She had never expected the cost of peeking into a stranger’s room to be her freedom.
Rosaline James was what we might call a goody-two-shoe. Her dream trip to England gives her more than she bargained for. Fun, excitement she was expecting, but what she never expected was to fall under the mercy of a monstrous possessive billionaire.
She is certain that dangerous trip to London and back to America under the ruthless Hamilton heir would make her experience heights of hatred. But yet why does it feel like she has instead found the key to love?
FOLLOW ME TO HAVE ACCESS TO THE ENTIRE BOOK.
- Characters and Authors Note
- Chapter 1 - Curious Cat
- Chapter 2 - Outrageous proposition
- Chapter 3 - Done Deed
- Chapter 4 - The Living-In
- Chapter 5 - A friend in need, is a friend indeed
- Chapter 6 - Fidelity and All that
- Chapter 7 - Doctors and Patients
- AUTHORS NOTE - Advertise your book
- Chapter 8 - Mistress of the Master
- Chapter 9 - Home Sweet Home
- Chapter 10 - Save my monster
- Chapter 11 - Queen of Babble
- Chapter 12 - Monster of Past
- Chapter 13 - The Parallel Universe
- Chapter 14 - Hatred Mirror
- Missing Chapter - CHAPTER
- Chapter 15 - Like Father, Like Son
- Chapter 16 - Alcohol and its Effects
- Chapter 17 - Truce's Rulebook
- Chapter 18 - Interrogator and Interrogatee
- Chapter 19 - Mattresses that Matter
- Chapter 20 - Brit, Brat and Brittany
- Chapter 21 - His
- Chapter 22 - Heart and Soul
- Chapter 23 - Plucked to Perfection
- Restricted Chapter 24 - Unwanted Pleasure
- Chapter 24 (UNRESTRICTED) - Unwanted Pleasure
- Chapter 24 - Unwanted Pleasure
- Chapter 25 - Blood and Bloodier
- Chapter 26 - Ghost of Past
- Chapter 27 - Buying Friends with Free Enemies
- Chapter 28 - Princess in Shining Armor
- Chapter 29 - Promises or Threats
- Chapter 30 - Love and other drugs
- Chapter 31 - Broken and Betrayed
- Chapter 32 - Revenged and Revealed
- Chapter 33 - Love actually
- RESTRICTED CHAPTER 34 - Touches and Torture
- Chapter 34 - Touches and Tortures
- UNRESTRICTED Precap
- Chapter 35 - Another Man
- Chapter 36 - Date Fright
- Chapter 37 - For-evers and For-nevers
- RESTRICTED CHAPTER 38 (Part 1) - Aftereffects
- Chapter 38 - Aftereffects (Part 1)
- Chapter 38 - Aftereffects (Part 2)
- Chapter 39 - Divergent
- Chapter 40 - Cessations
- Chapter 41 - Cosa Nostra
- Chapter 42 - Vindicative Reminiscence
- Chapter 43 - Mirror Divulged
- Chapter 44 - Impacted Dichotomy
- Chapter 45 - Rancorous Covetousness
- Chapter 46 - Paradoxical Corporeality
- Chapter 47 - Relative Dreams
- Chapter 48 - Annihilator's Claret
- Chapter 49 - Shattering Phantoms
- Chapter 50 - Veracity and Verisimilitude
- New Book
- Epilogue Part 1
- MISSING CHAPTER - Epilogue Part 2
- Epilogue Part 2 - Third Person POV
- RESTRICTED PART - Epilogue Part 3
- Epilogue Part 3 - Nathan's POV
- Untitled News