9 - 17 Weeks Later

"I'm finished. I'm finally done! All the therapy as of right now I can put the entire accident behind me!!" I say with lots of enthusiasm "Now, a celebration breakfast!! What should I cook. Eggs? Pancakes?"

"Baby, I am so proud of you. Now, let's start planning our wedding. For breakfast, whatever you make is fine"

"Yes!!! What date should we set it for? I was thinking late spring early summer. Breakfast. Let's see omelets and bacon." I pull the eggs out from the fridge and set the on the island

"Hmm, let's see. Your birthday is March 23rd and mine is July 13th. 16 weeks apart, and 1/2 way between the two is May 18th. You make the best omelets so yes make those!!"

"I love that idea. I guess we have our date, let's see its August, so we still had what..... September, October, November, December, January, February, March, and April. 8 months! We can plan a wedding in 8 months right?? Oh, and this whole wedding, breakfast, wedding, breakfast chat is awesome! I love how random we can be"

"Absolutely. You know what, we shall start tomorrow with the guest list. Oh, and let me show you random"

"Jacob, why not right now? What do you mean random?"

"Because," he says leaning into give me a kiss "I have a better way to celebrate the cast being off and U.S. setting a wedding date."

"Really," I say leaning into him

******* SEXUAL Content ***********
If you don't feel comfortable reading this feel free to skip it. There is also some very strong language. THIS PART IS RATED R. I suck at write these so it is really really terrible.

He grabs me and sets me on the counter.

"Mmmm, babe. Oh, oh; honey I think we should probably move off of the kitchen counter." I moan through his kisses

"Your right, the island would be better." Again he scoops me up and spins me around setting me on the island.

His hands start wandering around my body caressing my breasts. I moan loudly, "uh, uh!! Oh just fuck me already!!"

My legs wrap around his waist, my feet start messing with the waistband of his sweat-pants until I pull them down. He grabs my shirt off and them removes my bra. Soon, I am completely naked and sitting on the island counter. Jacob remains only in his boxers, which are removed quickly.

He starts rubbing my inner thighs slowly moving his hand closer and closer to my womanhood.

"Stop teasing and enter me already!!! I can't stand all of this playing around."

"Wait, sweetie. What about a condom? They are all in the bedroom."

"Crap; that ruined the mood already. But, who cares. We are getting married and I'm on the pill."

"Okay, fine." He leans in and starts kissing me and passionately

"I'm so glad that you are tall enough so I can lay up here and you can still fuck me"

He enters me, slowly thrusting at first. Building up the pace until both of us are moaning loudly. I untangle my legs from around his waist and lean back on the counter. Accidentally knocking the eggs off. He keeps pleasuring me and I reach my peak. My body takes over and I loose all control. He thrusts in a couple more times before pulling out and climbing on the island with me.

"Well, babe. How was it?" He asks

"That was fantastic!! You were amazing! I love you so so so much!" I say rolling over and kissing him, causing his manhood to harden. "I see your little friend really likes this"

"Yeah, Jacob Jr. Does, and so do I. I mean I get to spend the rest of my life with the woman I am madly in love with. We can grow old together and be the crazy couple in grocery stores arguing over whether we want white corn or yellow corn."

I giggle at the though of arguing over a little thing like that.

"Babe, I love you so much." He says leaning over and kissing me. "So much that I think we should put an offer in on a house."

"Really?? We can stop renting this place, and get our own house"

"Yeah, I'd like to have a place large enough for our future family and for the wedding we want to have our family's closer than some hotel."

"Okay, let's start looking tomorrow."

"Deal. Now can we please go continue this party in the bedroom"

"Absolutely!" I say. He picks me up bridal style and carries me to the bedroom.

*Sorry about the lousy sex scene. I am terrible at writing them.