17 - Little Blue Lines??

-- A/N I KNOW I SKIPPED FORWARD A LITTLE BIT, AND YES I FAST FORWARDED THROUGH THE TRIAL. THAT WILL BE INCLUDED IN A FUTURE CHAPTER!!! Also this will be a longer chapter!!

CHRIS POV

It's been a month since Harper and I enjoyed each other's company under the blankets, if you know what I mean. I drive to work in the silence of my car, she has 4 more months with her leg brace. That means I have four more months to enjoy her company before she leaves as I assume she will want to go back to her own apartment and get her life re-started.

I pull into my reserved parking space at work and get out. As I'm walking to the building I feel my phone buzz. A text from Harper.

-Hey, Where do you keep Tylenol? I've not been feeling well?

-My bathroom, top cabinet on the left.

-Thanks.

-Is everything okay? Should I come back?

-No, no. You stay at work I'm sure it's nothing.

-Okay, text me if anything happens

-I'll try

-Harper, I'm serious you are my main priority. If you don't feel well I'll come home and we can have a chill day.

-You have already taken off to much work because of me. Plus it's only 7:30 I'm sure I will be fine by lunch.

-I run this company I can take as much time off as I want

-No. Work > Me

-Babe, listen to me.

-Nope. Go have fun at work, I'll see you when you get home at your NORMAL TIME!

-But, honey it's not big deal.

She doesn't respond to my last text. As I walk in the building I tell my assistant to cancel all my meetings after lunch as I will be heading home.

Now, to attend these boring business meetings and then ,only 5 more hours till, I can return home to the love of my life.

HARPERS POV

I texted Chris asking about Tylenol and it turned into a big fiasco of him wanting to come home. I insist he stays, though I know how he usually is and he will probably clock out after lunch. I grab the Tylenol and grab a pill, I walk to my "apartment" and get a glass of water.

Before I'm able to swallow the pill a wave of nausea wipes over me. I quickly run to my bathroom and puke my guts into the toilet. This is the fourth time it's happened. I catch a glimpse at the calendar and realize I'm a week late. I text my closest friend, who may or may not be my sister, Abby.

-Ab, something might be wrong.

-OMG!! What's wrong? Do I need to call 911?

-No, I'm late

-Late?

-You know ladies times.

-Shit? Wait, who did you sleep with?

-Chris.......

-On my way! I'm bringing a test

-Okay. See ya

45 minutes later Abby was walking through the door. Her bulging belly leading the way.

"You know, little Francesca Diana and Tyler James doesn't like you for making me come all the way across town while 8 1/2 months pregnant!!"

"Oh come on! My niece and nephew love me!! How's Mark & Emma?"

"They are doing great. Emma is so excited for her new siblings even is she's 10 1/2 almost 11 years older, I don't think she realizes how much work a baby is. Let alone twins!" She says giggling