70: After The Cannon Fodder M...

By haenaaz

70: After The Cannon Fodder Mother Waking Up (七零炮灰亲妈苏醒后) Author: 罗子逢 https://m.shubaow.net/287/287565/ Chapte... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73

Chapter 64

1K 13 0
By haenaaz

◎Chinese New Year ◎

Shen Weiwei said early in the morning to let Gao Xue come to the house on the 30th day of the new year, and then they can cook together.

After all, it is Chinese New Year, unlike usual, the most important day of the year must be better to eat. Gao Xue's craftsmanship is average, Fang Dajun is not much better, but he is better at making pasta, and usually eats in the cafeteria most of the time.

But the cafeteria is not open on the day of Chinese New Year, so we can't just eat some buns and steamed buns.

Shen Weiwei is so kind to think of her, Gao Xue is not a person who doesn't understand the world, so besides people, he also brought a lot of things the next day, not to mention oil, meat, and various dishes. Even the bowls and basins were brought over.

Shen Weiwei watched her take things out one by one, and she was shocked: "Xiaoxue, what are you doing with so many things?" "

Sister-in-law, you taught me how to cook. Well, then I still have to be shameless?" Gao Xue said hastily.

Shen Weiwei: "..."

That's what she said, but there's no need to be so polite, "Why don't you bring all the firewood with you? Are you willing to burn my firewood?"

Gao Xue knew that she was trying to be angry Then, he said with a smile: "That's a good idea, and the road is so slippery, I can't walk without firewood." "

You also know that the road is slippery, and you still carry so many things, what should you do if you fall? Let Dafu and Xiaoan take you back later, and it will be even more inconvenient to cook."

"Okay, then let's start now?"

"Well, let's start." Shen nodded slightly, and the two were in the kitchen Li started to get busy.

The custom here is to have a reunion dinner on the night of thirty, and eat it early, and then the family sits together and starts chatting to watch the year, until midnight, then set off fireworks, then eat dumplings, and go to bed after eating dumplings.

Although there is a whole day to prepare, the Chinese New Year dishes are many and complicated, so the earlier you start, the better.

There are four people in Shen Weiwei's family, and three people in Gao Xue's family, which are not too many. It is enough to make a total of eight dishes with meat and vegetables, and the scene is auspicious enough.

"How about two vegetarian dishes, five meat dishes and one soup?" Shen Weiwei thought for a while, after all, it was Chinese New Year, so he must eat better, so there were more meat dishes than vegetarian dishes, and he also had to prepare several hard dishes.

Calculating the ingredients at home, I can just make braised elbows, spicy fried rabbit meat, and then use pheasant to make a pot, as well as sweet and sour fish and twice-cooked pork. The soup is made with small whitebait, which was sent by Gao Xue's mother's house before. There are a lot of small whitebait in it. The soup made by this is very delicious. Adding some vinegar into it is sour and very appetizing.

The rest of the vegetarian dishes are easy to talk about, just stew vermicelli with sauerkraut and stir-fry cabbage with oil residue.

"Okay, sister-in-law, you can decide. Tell me what you want, and I'll help you." Gao Xue had nothing to refuse, just hearing Shen Weiwei say that, she felt that her saliva was about to flow down.

Shen Weiwei nodded and smiled: "Okay, Xiaoxue, go and soak the whitebait first."

Although it was made with Gao Xue's family, it was not too tiring, after all, the dishes were all the same, as long as there were more Just add more.

And with Gao Xue helping, Dafu and Xiaoan also came to help in the kitchen, and Shen Weiwei just had to stand in front of the stove and handle the cooking. This division of labor was not only easy, but also very fast, and it was all done before two o'clock.

At noon, I ate something casually, and in the afternoon, I started making dumplings. This Gao Xuehui, Fang Dajun is very good at making pasta, and I taught her how to make dumplings at home.

After Cheng Yan kneaded the noodles, Shen Weiwei and Gao Xue adjusted the fillings and wrapped them together. They made a total of two fillings, leek eggs and sauerkraut minced meat. Together, they made five baskets of dumplings. Shen Weiwei had a lot of family members. , and there were two young men who could eat, leaving three cages.

The remaining two cages, together with the prepared dishes, were brought back by Gao Xue.

Dafu and Xiaoan sent Gao Xue back. The two little guys went there quickly and came back quickly. When they came back, their pockets were bulging. There are a lot of toffee stuffed, look at both sides!"

Shen Weiwei knew at a glance that Gao Xue was giving a "thank you gift", and she had told her not to be so polite, but she still gave it unexpectedly.

"Okay, then you go and let it go, eat slowly, you can only eat two a day, you can't eat too much." Shen Weiwei reminded.

"Don't worry, I'm sure I won't eat too much." Xiao An knew that her mother was speaking to him, so she nodded and agreed. Anyway, he already knows now that if he listens to his mother, he will always have delicious food. If he doesn't listen, he will lose everything after eating this time. It is clear.

Xiao An was happily holding her two small pockets of toffee, while Da Fu walked over to the kitchen: "Mother, what are you doing?

" Snacks." Shen Weiwei originally planned to fry some fish and crispy meat, but thinking about how to prepare some snacks for the two children during the Chinese New Year, she took out the leftover fine noodles at home and made some sprinkles. Although the food is expensive to make, it tastes really delicious, and Shen Weiwei hasn't eaten it for a long time.

Dafu hadn't eaten Sazi yet, so he sniffed and smelled it, and looked at Shen Weiwei with bright eyes: "Mother, it smells so good!"

"Come on, I'll tell you to come and eat it when it's done, go back to the house first." Usually, Dafu would come over to help light the fire, but today Cheng Yan was at home, and Shen Weiwei was afraid that the child would be burnt, so he let him go back first.

Dafu nodded and walked away obediently. As soon as he entered the room, he saw Xiaoan stuffing candies into the jar. While putting it back, he muttered something: "Aunt Gao gave me thirteen candies, but I can only eat ten."

Dafu Look at him: "Why?"

"Because you have to give Zhuzi and Niudan, and Fu Yuanzhi one for each." Xiao An counted on his fingers.

So generous?

Dafu looked at him in surprise.

As a result, he heard him say in the next second: "Zhuzi's family bought biscuits, and he will definitely give me biscuits if I give them sugar. Niudan's family also has a lot of frozen pears. I can eat one by then, I just don't know what good things Fu Yuanzhi will give me..."

Dafu beside him: "..."

No wonder he is so generous and doesn't feel bad at all, so he is waiting here.

--

If you are busy all the time on New Year's Eve, then on the first day of the new year, you basically don't have to work, and you can just rest for a whole day.

It's a rest, so I can't stay at home, but go to different people's homes to pay New Year's greetings. The adults are okay, but the children are the happiest, because the more people who go to pay New Year's greetings, the more lucky money they can get. .

So even though the night before yesterday I went to bed after ten o'clock, and woke up again at twelve o'clock to eat dumplings, it was obvious that I didn't sleep for a long time, but the next morning, before Shen Weiwei opened her eyes, she heard someone outside the door. There was movement.

She was just about to check what time it was, but before she got her watch, two small cannonballs rushed over and kept shaking her arms: "Mom, get up soon!"

Shen Weiwei opened her eyes , I saw Xiao An with a happy face, looking at her with wide eyes: "Mom, get up quickly, I want to wear new clothes!" A new padded jacket, as the old saying goes, New Years, wear new clothes, in order to look good, she also specifically asked the two little guys to wait until the first day of the new year to wear them.

As a result, Xiaoan promised well, and put on the new padded jacket early the next morning. He also called it that the clothes should be worn while they are warm, otherwise they will be bitten by mice after a long time.

Shen Weiwei was too lazy to break up with him, so she took the clothes away, saying that she would give them to him during the Chinese New Year.

So early this morning, Xiao An didn't even put on a coat, so she put on a sweater and came to look for Shen Weiwei. He was waiting to put on a new padded jacket and go out to pay New Year's greetings.

Shen Weiwei got a headache from his quarrel, got up and took out the cotton-padded jacket for him from the closet, turned her head and saw that Dafu's cotton-padded jacket had not been taken away, it was already worn now, but one button was buttoned wrong, the whole All crooked.

Shen Weiwei helped him fix the buttons again, and touched the little guy's head: "Come on, let's go to eat, and pay New Year's greetings after dinner."

"Okay!" Dafu nodded happily, and he followed Shen Weiwei to the kitchen. He helped to light the fire, but Cheng Yan was there, so he took Xiao An to sweep the snow in the yard.

"Dafu, you really can't stop." Xiaoan pouted. He felt that his brother was really too hardworking, and he was not hardworking enough, so he had to take him to work together. People rest!

Dafu ignored his accusation, but asked: "You go to find Fu Yuanzhi today, are you not afraid that his mother will kick you out?"

As soon as these words came out, Xiao An shrank her neck immediately, then shook her head and said, "No, Fu Yuanzhi told me that his mother gave him a day off in the first day of junior high school."

Li Moli was actually not willing , but Fu Yuanzhi really wanted to go out and play, and kept begging his mother if he could take a day off. Li Moli was still hesitating, but it was his father Fu Zhong who couldn't stand it, and said directly: "Okay, then rest, have a good day tomorrow, no need to study."

Fu Yuanzhi almost jumped three feet high: "That's great! Thank you dad!"

Li Moli was a little dissatisfied, but seeing Fu Zhong's eyes, she could only reluctantly agree: "Okay, then I can only play for one day, and start studying hard tomorrow." "

Okay!" Fu Yuanzhi immediately said After agreeing, he was very happy, and then quickly found an opportunity to tell Xiaoan about it.

The relationship between Xiaoan and Fu Yuanzhi has improved a lot now, plus Fu Yuanzhi has to study all day long, Xiaoan feels that he is too pitiful, now that he can finally rest, Xiaoan is also happy, so he made an appointment on the day of the first day of junior high school They are going to hang out together.

But because Shen Weiwei said that he would go to New Year's greetings in the morning, so even though he slept late the night before and got up to eat dumplings in the middle of the night, Xiao An was still very excited and got up early, thinking about finishing New Year's greetings as soon as possible After getting the New Year's money, he can go out to play boldly.

Shen Weiwei was so worn out by this little guy that she couldn't sleep anymore, she nodded and said, "Okay, you guys go wash your face, I'll cook the dumplings, and you can have breakfast in ten minutes." The dumplings were made yesterday, although the custom is the first day of junior high school.

In the early hours of the morning, we have to eat dumplings together, but basically we wrap a little more and put them outside to freeze, so that not only is it convenient to cook and eat together the next day, but also we can eat the first meal on the first day of the new year When it comes to meat, the meaning is very good.

The winter in the north is very cold, and it snows. If you bury the dumplings in the snow on the window sill and dig them out in the morning, they are already frozen hard, so you don't have to worry about breaking them.

Cheng Yan lit the fire, and Shen Weiwei put the frozen dumplings in the pot and started to cook. There were two rows of dumplings in total, stuffed with sauerkraut and pork. After cooking, put them in the soup with hot sauce, soy sauce and a little lard, and sprinkle them on top Order chopped scallions just picked from the garden, a simple meal tastes especially good.

After the meal, Shen Weiwei took the two children and prepared to go out. They would go to Gao Xue's house first, and then they would go to the houses around them to pay New Year's greetings. Cheng Yan didn't like to join in the fun, so he stayed at home and worked. They made an appointment in advance to go to Du Xiaojuan's house for dinner together at noon.

"Cheng Yan, you can rest after packing up, it's too cold, so do less work today." Shen Weiwei told Dafu while wrapping a scarf.

Although Cheng Yan is in good health, due to long-term training, chilblains inevitably developed on his hands and feet, which started to hurt and itch in winter, and sometimes his skin would bleed.

Before Shen Weiwei went to the hospital to buy chilblain ointment, and went to the county to buy a pair of high-quality wool gloves, and let Cheng Yan often soak his hands in hot water, so now the chilblain is a little better, but more attention should be paid. If the cold wind blows on such a cold day, all previous efforts will be wasted.

"Okay, got it." Cheng Yan smiled and agreed, and when Shen Weiwei left, he took the wooden bucket and prepared to fetch water.

After walking two steps, he stopped again and put on the gloves left in the room.

It happened that Li Changwei was passing by outside and was about to come in and ask him to go to the river together, when he saw Cheng Yan putting on his gloves slowly, he said, "Brother Cheng, what's going on, don't you despise these things the most? Why are you still wearing this at home?"

Although Cheng Yan said that he was meticulous in his work and assignments, he didn't pay much attention to taking care of himself, and usually came as it was convenient, even in the middle of winter. I have never seen him wear any hat and scarf.

Cheng Yan glanced at him, suddenly smiled and said, "Who told you that I despise you?"

Li Changwei wants to say that you don't dislike it? Then who heard that the training prize was gloves and asked the brigade commander to replace it with a thermos, and said that this thing is not practical?

Just as he was about to say it, a flash of inspiration suddenly came to his mind, and he understood: "Oh? This is what my sister-in-law bought for you, right?"

Cheng Yan didn't say anything, but the joy in his eyes proved that he was right. up.

Li Changwei couldn't laugh or cry, he was so easy to guess not because he was smart, but because he had already seen it, the leader of his family only cherished the things his sister-in-law bought.

Forget it, the hero is sad about the beauty pass, the old saying is very reasonable.

"Brother Cheng, are you going to fetch water?"

"Yes, what do you want from me?"

"It's okay, I'll see if you want to go to the river. Last time, Lao Bai said that he cast two nets and caught several fish. Shall we try it?"

The river here has been frozen for a long time, and it is inconvenient to do anything after it freezes, but if you want to catch fish, it is much easier, smash a big mouth on the ice, and then let the fishing net down, If you are lucky, you will be able to catch some fish in no time.

Li Changwei felt itchy after hearing what Lao Bai said last time, but it was not safe for him to go on the ice alone, and his skills were not good enough. Fang Dajun wanted to take care of the children at home, so he came to Cheng Yan.

Cheng Yan thought for a while and nodded: "Okay, let's go together."

Although the family has meat these days, in order to preserve it, whether it is pork, chicken or fish, they are all dried. If you can go to the river Grab some fresh fish and come back. My wife and children will definitely like it.

Cheng Yan and Li Changwei went fishing by the river, while Shen Weiwei took the two children and started walking around. Because Du Xiaojuan has a big belly and is afraid of falling, so they walk very slowly, but this is normal. New Year greetings are meant to say hello to acquaintances and say a few auspicious words. If they walk fast, it is not called New Year greetings. .

This year, because the weather is too cold and it often snows, many people in the family area did not go back to their hometowns, but stayed here to celebrate the New Year. When there are more people, the atmosphere is more lively.

Although Shen Weiwei doesn't have many people to chat with in the family area, she does know a lot of people, and she doesn't need to communicate much at ordinary times, but she still has to go and pay New Year's greetings during the Chinese New Year.

And not only did she go, but in the afternoon, these people would also come to their house, and it was because of this coming and going that the Chinese New Year would be extraordinarily lively.

In this way, they walked and stopped for almost two hours before they finally finished their New Year's greetings.

Du Xiaojuan was very bored at home, so she wanted to go out for a walk. Although she was in good health, she had a big belly after all, and she was a little tired after walking for so long.

Mrs. Zhu looked at it and said, "It's just right, we're almost done praying for the New Year, so let's go back first."

They had made an appointment to have dinner together at Du Xiaojuan's house before, so now they just go back together.

Although they are at Du Xiaojuan's house, apart from Du Xiaojuan who is inconvenient with a big belly, Shen Weiwei and Gao Xue also help Mrs. Zhu. Mrs. Zhu asked them all to rest. Shen Weiwei smiled and said: "No need. , what about the food for so many people, you are too tired to do it by yourself, let's move faster together." The

three families get together, there are more than ten people, it is inevitable to prepare a large table of food, and the speed of one person Slow down, the weather is so cold now, the wind will cool you down.

"Okay, then you two will help me, and today I will let you all have a taste of my craft." Old lady Zhu said with a particularly fighting spirit as she rolled up her sleeves.

Shen smiled slightly and nodded. Although she was a cook, she didn't like cooking much. She was too tired. Why wouldn't she be willing to relax now?

It was also just right, when the kitchen was almost busy, Shen Weiwei asked Dafu to call Xiaoan home for dinner. As soon as Dafu left, Cheng Yan and Li Changwei came back with a wooden bucket in their hands.

"What are you doing with a bucket?"

Cheng Yan walked over and waved at Shen Weiwei: "Look, daughter-in-law."

Shen Weiwei looked at it and was immediately surprised: "Where did this crucian carp come from? You go to the river to catch it. of them?"

There is no place to buy them in such a cold weather, so I must have to catch them myself.

"Yes, Brother Cheng and I went to catch them. We borrowed fishing nets from Lao Bai. We were lucky today. We caught several of them, but those that were too small were released. These three fish nets weigh about three to four catties, which is just enough to eat. " Li Changwei said while wiping his sweat, catching fish is really not an easy task, he was tired and sweating in such a cold day.

"It's pretty good. These few are enough." Aunt He said before that although there are fish in the river now, everyone should pay attention when catching them. Let it go, otherwise there will be no fish points in the coming year.

Although everyone is greedy for fish, they prefer to eat that kind of big fish. This kind of fish fry is not enough to feed chickens, so no matter who it is, basically they will abide by this rule.

Seeing Shen Weiwei's happy appearance, Cheng Yan couldn't help laughing himself, he knew his wife would like it.

Shen Weiwei really likes it very much, she even thought about how to eat it: "It happens that the meal is almost ready, these few fish will be stewed in fish soup, just put some sauerkraut in it.

" If you eat too much fish and meat, you will get a little greasy. This kind of sauerkraut fish soup cooked with fresh crucian carp is the best.

"Success, sister-in-law, you are a professional, you can do whatever you want." Li Changwei said with a smile.

When the fish soup was finished, Dafu came back with Xiaoan, and just as Shen Weiwei was arranging for them to eat, he saw a little carrot head behind him.

Thin and white, he looked very quiet, Shen Weiwei was taken aback for a moment, and asked tentatively: "Are you Xiao Fu?"

Fu Yuanzhi nodded blankly, and before he had time to speak, Xiao An preemptively said: "Mother, you He's so smart, I haven't even said it yet, how do you know that he belongs to Fu Yuanzhi?"

Shen Weiwei wanted to say that she was not that godlike, although she had never met Fu Yuanzhi before, but when she was in school, she was far away from him. She has seen it a few times, and she knows Niudan Zhuzi who played well with Xiao An. Those two children are very lively like Xiao An. The child in front of him is so quiet, you can tell who it is.

Fu Yuanzhi was a little shy when he first entered the door and found so many people there, but now that Shen Weiwei called him, he could only walk over and boldly said: "Hello, Auntie, I am Fu Yuanzhi, a classmate of Cheng Mingxi and Cheng Mingchao "

Shen Weiwei almost laughed out loud when he heard his stern self-introduction, pressed the corners of his mouth, and didn't ask much: "Hello, have you eaten yet?"

"No." Fu Yuanzhi shook his head.

Xiaoan hurriedly said: "Mom, can Fu Yuanzhi come over and have dinner with us?" "

Yes, yes, come and eat, just add a pair of chopsticks!" Old lady Zhu said cheerfully, and turned her head to let Li Changwei serve the meal. .

Shen smiled slightly and said, "Come on, Xiao An, sit here with Xiao Fu, and Da Fu sit next to your mother, and eat while it's hot." Although she didn't know how

Fu Yuanzhi came here, she asked these affirmations in front of the child. It's not very good, especially Fu Yuanzhi's personality is still so introverted, so he didn't say anything, thinking about asking Xiaoan alone after he went back.

Although food is precious these days, it is Chinese New Year after all, so you don't have to worry about food and drink, and because Fu Yuanzhi is still so young, he can't eat much, so even the most frugal Mrs. Zhu didn't say much, fearing that Fu Yuanzhi Yuanzhi couldn't let go, and kept making him eat more.

Fu Yuanzhi was a little nervous at first, but soon he discovered that the people here are very kind to him, especially Xiaoan's mother, who brought him a lot of food... Looking at the bowl full of food, Fu Yuanzhi's heart was full of tears.

The anxiety finally calmed down, and she smiled shyly at Shen Weiwei: "Thank you, Auntie ." After playing outside with Xiao An Dafu for a while, it was almost four o'clock when a middle-aged man came to pick him up.

"Who is that?" Shen Weiwei happened to be going back, and came out just in time to see Fu Yuanzhi being picked up by his father.

Cheng Yan narrowed his eyes and looked at it: "It should be Fu Zhong, from the group next door." "

Father, how do you know Fu Yuanzhi's father's name?" Seeing that her mother was going back, Xiao An hurried over and played with the snow for herself. Put his cold little hand in Shen Weiwei's palm, and asked his mother to help him warm it up.

"Fu Yuanzhi's father is fine. It's because of him that Fu Yuanzhi came to have dinner with us today."

By saying this, Xiao An just explained what happened today.

It's actually very simple. When Xiaoan went to play with Fu Yuanzhi this morning, Li Moli happened to see her. Li Moli stared and was about to say something, but Fu Zhong, who happened to be at home, said directly: "Son, let's go play. It's okay, just pay attention to safety."

As soon as he spoke, Fu Yuanzhi happily ran away with Xiao An.

Li Moli, who was standing behind, stomped her feet angrily: "Fu Zhong, what do you mean? Don't you know that he has a particularly bad grade..."

"Li Moli, don't go too far. You promised to let the child have fun before, but now you even care who he plays with? You think he has poor grades. How did I hear that his brother is still the first in the class? Huh? What does good grades have to do with a child?" Fu Zhong interrupted Li Moli directly, holding back his anger.

In fact, he has been wanting to say these words for a long time. Originally, he thought that he would not quarrel during the Chinese New Year and wait a few days to talk about it, but now he really couldn't help it.

He took a deep breath and said, "I wanted to say it a long time ago, Comrade Li Moli, you have always only cared about the grades you want, and you have never cared about your son at all, because you didn't study before and now you are being suppressed by your sister On the one hand, I force my son to study all day long. You don't even think about it, how old is he? A second-grade kid studies and studies all day long. What is he learning? What's the use of memorizing a book over and over again? In the end, there is nothing. Learned, but you forced me to get sick!"

Li Moli was dumbfounded, she didn't expect Fu Zhong to dare to talk to her like this: "What are you talking about? Why do you say that about me? I am obviously doing it for my son. Okay, so that he can stand out in the future!"

"Being famous or health is more important? You are locked at home all day, and your body is ruined. How can you get ahead?" Li Moli stretched out her hand and hammered

him angrily: "Okay, you now Start pretending to be a good person, and think about your son here, right? Why didn't you say this before? When you went out to train all day long, didn't I raise my son alone?" "I did do it before

. That's not right, I am willing to correct it, but Comrade Li Moli, your current behavior is already very serious, and you must also recognize your mistakes and correct them!" Fu Zhong said solemnly.

He did what he said, in order for Fu Yuanzhi to have fun, he asked him to have dinner with Xiao An, after all, he also knew that if he went back here again, he would definitely be locked up by Li Moli.

Of course, he is not a person who does not care about propriety. He took four eggs from home and gave them to Xiao An, saying that they were food expenses.

Xiaoan originally wanted to say that there is no need for food expenses, but after thinking about it, today is eating at Grandma Zhu's house, not her own, so she still took it, and gave it to Granny Zhu after lunch.

"Mother, I think Fu Yuanzhi's father is very nice, maybe Fu Yuanzhi will come out to play more often in the future." Xiao An raised his head and said, although he didn't know what Fu Yuanzhi's parents said in private, but he could tell Well, Fu Yuanzhi came out to play because his father supported him.

"That's pretty good." Although Shen Weiwei didn't say anything about Fu Yuanzhi in front of Xiao An, she always felt that what Li Moli did was really wrong, but she couldn't interfere too much in other people's family affairs as an outsider. When she came back from the county a few days ago, she went to Teacher Shao and told him about it.

Teacher Shao should have observed it after knowing it, and then went to talk to Fu Zhong, so Fu Zhong came to his senses.

But the process is not important, as long as the result is good.

The four of them walked home while talking, and they arrived outside the yard in a short while. Shen Weiwei looked at the sky and was about to cook. Cheng Yan just wanted to help, but was stopped by Xiaoan: "Father, can you do me a favor?" ?"

Cheng Yan looked down at him: "What?"

Xiao An didn't answer right away, but walked back to the house on short legs, and then came out with two cans of oranges in his arms: "Father, help me put this on the roof Can it go up?"

These two cans were bought by Shen Weiwei specially for the two children as snacks during the Chinese New Year, Cheng Yan thought they had already eaten them all, but unexpectedly kept them in good condition, unopened, it's nothing, but Why put it on the roof?

Seeing his doubts, Xiaoan laughed and said, "Because I want to eat frozen food! We don't have a freezer at home, so we can only bury it in the snow! Dafu said, just put it in the snow overnight, and wait until the next day." If they are dug out two days later, they will all be frozen!"

Cheng Yan raised his eyebrows in surprise, although he could see that the relationship between the two children was much better than before, but he still Busy, often not at home, so the feeling is not deep.

Seeing that Xiaoan is willing to listen to Dafu and Dafu is also willing to give advice to his younger brother, Cheng Yan realized that the relationship between the two boys has indeed changed. As good as brothers.

He smiled and nodded: "Okay, Dad will put it up for you."

Then, he moved the ladder out of the woodshed. Cheng Yan is already tall, and this is a bungalow, so you can reach the roof with the ladder . He buried the can on the roof of the firewood house, covered it with snow, patted the snow on his hands and said, "I'll take it out for you tomorrow morning."

Xiao An was very happy: "Okay, thank you dad!"

In fact , I can't wait until the next morning, Xiaoan can't wait.

After washing his face, he didn't want to go to bed and went to sleep, so he ran to ask Dafu, "Dafu, do you want to eat canned food?"

Dafu was counting his lucky money. There is not much lucky money, and most people are willing to stuff two candies in their pockets. There are too few lucky money, and even if they are given, it is not much, basically it is one cent and two cents.

However, Shen Weiwei wrapped a big red envelope for the two little guys today, each of them put a dollar, and Cheng Yan also gave it, adding up to two dollars, the savings of the two children immediately became sufficient.

Dafu carefully put the money in the small box he kept his treasures in, thinking that in six days, he would go to the county to buy a special birthday present for his mother.

That's right, Shen Weiwei's birthday happens to be on the seventh day of the Lunar New Year. At that time, the school hadn't started yet, and Dafu didn't have to be afraid that he would run out of time.

He put the money away carefully, turned his head to meet Xiao An's expectant eyes, and poked him mercilessly: "You want to eat it?" "

Hey, yes!" Xiao An admitted generously, grabbed Scratching his head, he asked eagerly: "Do you want to eat?"

If he is the only one who wants to eat, then the mother will definitely not agree, but if Dafu is also there, it will be much easier.

Dafu actually wanted to eat, but he had already brushed his teeth just now...

"Oh, what's the matter, why don't you brush another one later?" Xiaoan knew what he was struggling with at a glance, and pulled Dafu went out.

In the main room, Shen Weiwei was reading a book. Seeing that the two children were still awake, she asked them what they were doing.

"Mom, we're not looking for you, we're looking for father." Xiao An said directly.

Shen Weiwei was taken aback for a moment, what a strange thing, it's fine if you don't sleep so late, but you even took the initiative to find Cheng Yan?

Cheng Yan met his daughter-in-law's surprised eyes, and looked directly at the two sons: "Your mother must agree to everything."

Xiao An: "..."

Dad really has no bones at all!

Cheng Yan raised an eyebrow at him, boy, let me see how strong you are?

Xiaoan really has a lot of backbone, he walked up to Shen Weiwei arrogantly, and said righteously: "Mother, Dafu and I want to eat canned food, and I have a valid reason!"

When Xiaoan asked Cheng Yan to help put the cans on the roof, Shen Weiwei also saw that she didn't really want the two children to eat ice in such a cold day, but seeing that they endured it for so long and it was Chinese New Year, It's rare to eat it once, so forget it, and it shouldn't be a problem to drink more hot water.

Hearing what Xiaoan said now, she held back her smile and asked, "Then tell me ." If I can eat canned food, I will be very happy, which means that I will always be happy in the coming year!" After Xiao An finished speaking, she proudly puffed up her small chest: "Are you right? "

Shen Weiwei couldn't help laughing directly: "Oh, it really is so reasonable, I didn't even think of it." "Yes, yes, it is very reasonable!" Can you eat canned food?"

Shen Wei smiled: "Okay, let's eat, but you can't eat it right away, you have to heat it up first." "

Okay!" Xiaoan and Dafu cheered, and took Cheng Yan out to get the canned food up.

Although it was only placed in the snow for a few hours, but because the weather was too cold, the can was frozen hard when it was brought in, and it was impossible to open it. Xiaoan was so anxious that he wanted to put the can directly in hot water .

Dafu hurriedly stopped him: "How can I put it in hot water? What if it explodes?" "Then you can't eat this?" In front of me, the result is that I can only watch but not eat, which is even more uncomfortable.

"Put it here, just wait a while." Dafu put the can next to the charcoal basin, where the temperature is high and easy to melt, and it is not too close, so it is not afraid of being fried.

After leaving it for a short time, the ice cubes in the can melted a lot, Xiaoan quickly asked Cheng Yan to unscrew it, then ran to the kitchen to get two spoons, and Dafu and Dafu couldn't wait to eat it.

Children like to eat ice. Although the weather is not hot now, eating ice while roasting by fire in winter is also a special taste. Especially the canned oranges are very sweet, even sweeter after being iced, Xiao An jumped up from the chair after taking a sip of the orange juice with ice cubes in between: "This is too delicious!" Dafu hasn't eaten

yet , He first glanced at Shen Weiwei: "Mom, do you want to try it?"

Shen Weiwei shook his head: "No, Dafu eats by himself." Can't eat it.

Dafu nodded, and asked Cheng Yan again after he found out that he didn't want it either, and then he started eating.

The frozen canned oranges are really delicious. The two little guys are eating with open eyes and smiles, just like two little squirrels. Each of them holds a can of oranges and enjoys eating for a long time.

It was rare to be so happy, Shen Weiwei didn't urge them to go to bed, let them have fun.

In this way, the family gathered around the charcoal fire, reading books, eating canned food, and quickly passed the first day of the new year.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 100 39
List of novels that I think it's interesting. Picture and stories are no my original.
87.6K 1.1K 46
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 七十年代娇气包 AUTHOR: 清崽 As soon as Jianing opened her eyes, she became a female educated youth who was about to go to the countr...
198K 2.9K 122
The ginseng Jing Huo Yu has become a chronological female villain with the same name and different surname as her. The villain's mother died in child...
104K 1.7K 38
https://m.shubaow.net/243/243944/ Author: Yeyue Yaoge Category: Modern Emotions Release time: 2022-04-15 Latest: Chapter 38 [Latest] 038 The answer i...