70: After The Cannon Fodder M...

By haenaaz

70: After The Cannon Fodder Mother Waking Up (七零炮灰亲妈苏醒后) Author: 罗子逢 https://m.shubaow.net/287/287565/ Chapte... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73

Chapter 57

1K 13 0
By haenaaz

◎Looking for the door◎

As soon as Xiaoan finished speaking, Dafu covered his mouth, he struggled a few times, and when Dafu let go, he complained loudly: "You bullied me too!!" "Who bullied you?

" You can't talk nonsense, idiot!" Dafu rolled his eyes at him angrily, but fortunately he was at home now, and it was early in the morning, so no one else heard him.

Xiao An thought for a while, and felt that what he said was right: "But I think I'm really haunted by ghosts."

"You mean you have been particularly unlucky recently?" Dafu asked him.

"Yes!" Xiao An nodded fiercely, "So you also found out, right?"

Dafu was a little more careful. In fact, he noticed it long before Xiao An came to his senses, but it was definitely not something that was haunted by ghosts. Oh, which ghost is so bored and came to play tricks on a child?

And there are no ghosts in the world, Dafu firmly believes in this.

But what happened to Xiaoan's strange behavior?

Is it really just because of a bit of bad luck recently, and Xiao An is usually careless, so all kinds of small mistakes keep happening?

Dafu couldn't figure it out, "Has anything strange happened recently?"

Xiaoan shook his head in confusion: "No."

"Well, mother is going to the county town today, and we two will stay at home and not go anywhere, you Just stay in the room, do nothing, and see if anything will happen." Dafu thought for a while, and if accidents happen even if he is very careful, then there is a problem, but if there is nothing, then It means that Xiaoan's work was too rough before.

"Okay! Then I won't go out to play today."

Today was the weekend, Shen Weiwei was going to the county to take the exam for the chef certificate, but she didn't tell the two children, she only said that she had something to do in the county, and told them to stay at home and not run around.

"Is dad going too?" Dafu asked.

"Yes, he's going too." Shen Weiwei actually felt that Cheng Yan didn't need to go, but Cheng Yan said that she was going to take part in the assessment, and it would be tiring to ride there by herself, and he also wanted to accompany her.

Shen Weiwei also agreed, anyway, the family area is safe, Dafu and Xiaoan are so big, so there is no need to worry.

"Mother is not sure when you will come back. If your father and I haven't come back by noon, Dafu, you can go to the cafeteria to buy lunch and buy whatever you want." Shen Weiwei handed him the money and the ticket.

Dafu took it over and nodded: "I see, mother, be careful on the road."

Shen Weiwei left with Cheng Yan after exhorting them. As soon as they left, Dafu asked Xiaoan to sit in the house: "It's slippery in the yard, Wait until you accidentally fall."

It hasn't snowed in the past two days, but it has started to melt, not to mention it's getting colder, there is ice everywhere, and if you are not careful, you will slip and fall.

"Okay!" Xiaoan felt that what Dafu said made sense, and walked into the room very carefully. When he arrived in the main room, Dafu asked him to sit down with a chair, Xiaoan immediately followed suit, and sat on the chair obediently, with his back straight , didn't dare to move, and looked more serious than in class.

Dafu couldn't help laughing and said: "Cheng Mingxi, you are still so obedient."

Xiao'an: "..."

"Am I always obedient?" I was so scared to death that I even laughed at him, "Dafu, you are not kind at all."

Dafu raised his eyebrows, looked at him and smiled, "I am not kind? Are you sure?"

"You just made fun of me."

Dafu nodded: "Okay, just now I was going to feed you chickens and rabbits, since you think I'm not kind..."

"No, no, don't! You are the best Dafu, I was wrong, I take back that sentence, please help me, don't let my little ones, one, two, three, and four go hungry!" Xiao An became anxious and shouted quickly.

Shen Weiwei used to share the family chickens with the two children. Seeing that they were doing well, she simply divided up the rabbits. There were exactly four rabbits, two for each person. Anyway, the rabbits eat grass and the chickens eat earthworms. They went to the mountains When digging grass, you can dig up earthworms along the way, which is very convenient.

And although rabbits can't lay eggs, they can eat meat. Shen Weiwei said that as long as they can raise the rabbits fat, they can eat whatever they want, and it's no problem for one person to eat a whole rabbit.

A whole rabbit! Xiao Anguang is about to drool just thinking of that picture, now he is staying in the house and cannot go out, if Dafu doesn't help him feed, then Xiaosan and Xiaosi will be hungry, if they lose weight from hunger, he will suffer a big loss sent!

"Understood, you're the one who has a lot of things to do." Although Dafu said he disliked Xiaoan, his actions were very honest, and he went to the woodshed to pull out a large bundle of grass.

These grasses were harvested yesterday, and the weather is not very good now, so they will get a little more every time they go up the mountain, so they don't need to go out today.

Xiao An has a lot of things, and he even named his chickens and rabbits specially. Before feeding them, he would take time to chat with them. It is called that this is to cultivate feelings and let the small animals feel He loves passionately so that he can thrive.

Dafu felt that this was unnecessary, what kind of love could Xiao An have? At most, there is only a mind full of menus, and the hunger almost drools.

It's better to talk less and be good to each other.

But Xiao An didn't think that this time was no exception. Although he was sitting in the main room and couldn't come out, he kept listening with his ears open. When he found that Dafu was working silently, he immediately shouted: "Dafu, you have to follow them!" Talk to him, or they won't get used to it."

Dafu ignored him lazily, pretending he didn't hear him.

Xiao An snorted, "If you don't tell me, I will!"

Dafu thought he was going to run over to talk to the rabbit, and just wanted to tell you not to come, but the next second he realized that he was thinking too much.

Xiao An didn't intend to come over at all, he sat in the main room and started talking, and started an air conversation with the chicken and rabbit in the woodshed.

Dafu: "..." It turns out that having a loud voice has this advantage.

Xiao An babbled a lot, and stopped when he was tired. Dafu thought he could finally calm down, but he only rested for two minutes at most, and Xiaoan started talking again: "Dafu, look over there!" What a big cloud!"

Dafu, who was doing his homework, took a deep breath, thought for a while and said, "Have you not written your homework yet?" "

That's right, there is still homework, I forgot. "Suddenly, the little black face collapsed, he is most annoyed with homework!

Dafu thought to myself, I don't think you have forgotten, you don't want to remember at all, do you?

But it doesn't matter if Xiao An wants to write or not, as long as he can calm down and not make a sound, enjoying the rare quietness, Dafu went to the room with great enthusiasm, took out Xiao An's homework, and put it on the table: "Write quickly! "

Xiao An didn't want to do his homework. He felt uncomfortable when he did his homework. He moved around like a thorn growing on his buttocks. He usually ran to play first. He didn't have time to play until Sunday afternoon, so he had to write. I just started to do my homework.

But today he couldn't go out, he was extremely bored, and Dafu didn't play with him, so he could only hold his pen dejectedly and force himself to start doing his homework.

Although it is forced, it is impossible to be completely quiet. Basically, after doing homework for a while, Xiaoan has to look at the sky, the ground, and the vegetable garden, and then share his discoveries with Dafu. They all have to call on Dafu to watch it together.

While Dafu responded helplessly, he sighed exhaustedly... Now he felt that what Xiao An said was right, there might really be ghosts in this world, but it was obviously not Xiao An who was haunted by that ghost, but him! !

The time of suffering is always long, and finally it was noon, and Dafu went to buy lunch without Xiao An saying anything.

He was afraid that something would happen to Xiao An when he was alone at home, so he went a little faster this time. He packed two meals in a lunch box and walked home quickly.

The road was very slippery, and many adults walked cautiously, but Dafu had gained a lot of strength in his legs because of his daily training, and he walked very steadily. From the time he went out to the time he came back, it took him 20 minutes. The food was still hot.

Xiao An was taken aback: "Why are you so fast?"

"Well, there are not many people in the cafeteria, eat quickly." Dafu would not say that he was worried about what would happen to him when he was alone at home, otherwise this kid would be embarrassing again.

This weekend, the food in the cafeteria is good. Although there is no meat, there is a scrambled egg with green peppers, at least meat can be seen.

After taking a big mouthful of rice, Xiao An sighed and said, "I miss my mother so much, the dishes my mother cooks are much more delicious than this."

Dafu also thought about it, and he looked at the sky: "Mother should be back in the afternoon, right?"

--

Shen Weiwei also thought that she would be able to go back at about two or three o'clock in the afternoon, but when she got to the exam place, she realized that there were more people here than she had imagined.

She came very early, but when she arrived, there was still a long queue in front of her. These are people who live in towns or counties, who are closer and come faster.

"Come on for the exam, give me your previous registration form and go to the queue." An uncle sitting at the door raised his hand and said.

Shen Weiwei walked over quickly, handed him the registration form, and while the guard was registering, she waved to Cheng Yan and went in.

I was at the end of the line, and after a while, several people came and stood inside the line while running.

"There are so many people today. I have never seen so many people queuing up except for the factory recruitment before." "No, who can not be tempted to finally get a job? Let me tell you, don't look at the queue so long , there are people who really know how to cook, not even a third of them!"

Many people around don't know each other, but they just wait in line here, so it's better to talk to pass the time. Shen Weiwei didn't want to chat, it was so cold that even standing in the yard would be terribly cold, she just wanted to bury her face in the scarf and try to keep herself warmer.

Although she didn't speak, she knew that this sentence was true.

It is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for a restaurant to openly recruit a chef. No matter whether they have skills or know how to cook, they all want to try it. But it was just luck.

Everyone has the mentality of wanting to miss something, so there are more people taking the exam today.

However, the large number of people today means that there will be fewer people on the day of the restaurant assessment. After all, the county magistrate has let go. This time, we must choose a chef with good craftsmanship. Brush down.

Shen Weiwei was right in thinking, the results of the chef certificate exam were obtained on the spot, and more than half of those who went in before Shen Weiwei for the exam came out with a sad face, and it seemed that they had failed the exam.

If you can't pass the exam, you won't have a chance to fight for a job when the time comes. Shen Weiwei took a breath, rubbed his fingers that were a little stiff from the cold, and gradually felt a bit of anxiety in his heart.

But fortunately, her skills are still passable, although she queued outside for most of the day, but when Shen Weiwei came out at about four o'clock, Cheng Yan saw the obvious smile on her face.

"Are you hungry? Have something to eat first?"

Shen Weiwei looked at him: "Why didn't you ask me how my exam results were?"

"Daughter-in-law, how good your craft is, others don't know, how can I not know?" Cheng Yan It's not to make Shen Weiwei happy, he really thinks so, so he's not worried about the exam results at all, but he's afraid that Shen Weiwei will freeze in it. "It's not that great."

Shen Weiwei hurriedly said in a low-key manner, but the smile on the corner of her mouth could not be suppressed, "I passed! Now I have a junior chef certificate!"

Ben took it out and shook it at Cheng Yan.

It is said to be a small book, but it is actually a slightly thicker piece of paper that has already been stamped on it. As soon as you pass it, someone will write your name on it. This is the junior chef certificate. Cheng Yan listened to Shen Weiwei talking about the exam, and when she finished speaking, he handed over two meat buns: "Hurry up and eat something."

It's cold, and I've been covering it in my arms, and it's still warm now.

Shen Weiwei was really hungry. Today when he waited in line, he ate two steamed buns and heated water. He didn't feel hungry at all. He was a little nervous just now and didn't feel it. Now when he relaxes, he feels empty in his stomach.

Shen Weiwei wanted to go back early, but Cheng Yan refused, "Eating in front of the cold wind will make you feel uncomfortable later, let's leave after eating."

"Okay." Shen nodded slightly, and suddenly saw a lot of things on the bicycle. There was a big bamboo basket tied to the back seat, which contained things in a snakeskin bag, and there was a cloth pocket hanging on the front of the bike, "Then What is it?"

"It's meat."

"Meat?" Shen Weiwei was surprised, how could there be meat?

In fact, Cheng Yan went to the farm to buy it.

Cheng Yan took Shen Weiwei to the farm once before, and bought a lot of cotton and grain, but later because he was too busy, he didn't go there again, and only bought fresh milk a few times in the military area.

But because Cheng Yan has acquaintances on the farm, he knows that the farm will also hunt at the end of the year, especially there are a lot of sheep there, and some sheep will be killed every year to share with everyone.

Cheng Yan thought that the two children in the family love to eat meat, and there is not much to buy here, so he greeted the acquaintances on the farm early, and asked him to keep an eye out for him when the sheep were slaughtered. If you sell it, then buy some to prepare.

Although mutton is relatively rare, it is not as popular as pork. After all, it has a strong taste and not everyone can make it delicious. It is better to sell it for money and buy pork when the time comes.

Cheng Yan went this time and came back with ten catties of mutton, all of which were put in the basket.

"Ten catties?!" Shen Weiwei's eyes lit up, ten catties of mutton! It's been a long time since she saw so much meat at once!

"Yes, it's already been processed, just take it back and find a ventilated place to dry." "

Okay, Cheng Yan, you are so kind and amazing!" You can get so much meat, even if you can't get pork this time, There is no need to worry about the food for the New Year.

Although Cheng Yan didn't feel that he had done such a great thing, he was very happy to be looked at by his daughter-in-law at this moment, and his eyes were full of smiles.

"Then what about that one?" Shen Weiwei finished the last bite of steamed stuffed bun, and pointed to the cloth pocket in front of the bicycle.

"I bought the vegetables at the restaurant just now. I'll eat this tonight." It's not that Cheng Yan is greedy for meat, but because he is thinking that Shen Weiwei has been busy in the kitchen these days because of the exam. When it's over, stop cooking and have a good rest for a day.

"There's nothing good to eat today, I can only buy one stewed fish, and the rest are vegetarian dishes." Cheng Yan said regretfully.

Shen Weiwei was very happy: "It's already very good."

She was really happy, she didn't expect Cheng Yan to prepare so much for herself, just to let her have a good rest.

It's still very cold now, even because it's getting dark, the cold wind is blowing even more bitterly, but Shen Weiwei feels warm in her heart, and said with a smile: "Let's go back soon."

Shen Weiwei could only sit on the front bumper, but fortunately, Cheng Yangao was still strong, loaded a lot of things on the bike and rode very fast, and arrived at the family area in about half an hour.

Before reaching the door of the house, Shen Weiwei saw a small figure standing in front of her yard, wearing an army green padded jacket, looking towards this side.

Although it was still far away, Shen Weiwei knew it was Dafu at a glance.

She waved at Dafu, and the little guy reacted immediately, waved his little arms, and ran back into the house.

"How is it? Is mother back?" Xiao An's neck was about to grow longer.

"I'm back, we're all at the door."

"Then I'll pick up my mother!" Xiao An ran outside as he spoke, and Da Fu followed him: "Wait, walk slowly!"

"I know, I know, I will Slowly." Xiaoan was in a good mood, not only because his mother came back, but also because he found that he had stayed in the house honestly for a day today, and the unlucky thing before had never happened again.

At first he didn't realize it, but Dafu reminded him, and then suddenly realized: "That's right, I didn't fall today, I didn't hit the wall, and I didn't choke on drinking water! Dafu, do you think I'm alright?! "

"It should be. You may have been too rough before, so you have to be more careful no matter what you do in the future." Dafu is actually relieved, knowing that it is not a strange problem.

"Don't worry! I will!" Xiao An assured Xiao An, patting her chest.

He kept his word, even though he was extremely anxious to come out to pick up his mother right now, he still walked slowly, for fear of falling off his ass.

Just like this, he walked out of the courtyard step by step, seeing that he was fine, Xiaoan showed off to Dafu: "Look, I just said that I will... ah-"

Before he finished speaking, he saw a The figure suddenly rushed towards him, Xiao An was startled, and his whole body was knocked out. Before losing consciousness, there was only one thought left in Xiao An's mind: I was so careful that I would still fall, Sure enough, he was haunted by ghosts! !

--

Mrs. Zhu came back from the hospital in a hurry, and was about to find Aunt He, but she was stopped when she just entered the gate of the family area. A large group of people surrounded her and asked in amazement: "Aunt Zhu, what's going on? I heard that the son of Captain Cheng was sent to the hospital by Duan Yanxiang?"

The person pushed against the wall and passed out!"

"Ah? Could it be that Duan Yanxiang hated Shen Weiwei to the bone, and in order to get revenge on her, she simply did nothing to push her son into the river?!"

Aunt Zhu: " ..."

Even though Aunt Zhu is a person who likes exaggeration, she was still shocked when she heard these words.

What are these? Why is one more scary than the other? !

Going on like this, it is estimated that the police will arrest people later, right?

Mrs. Zhu quickly stopped: "No, no, what you all said is too outrageous!"

"Then tell me what's going on!" Everyone urged.

Mrs. Zhu was in a hurry to find Aunt He, but now everyone stopped her, so she could only explain as she walked: "This is actually like this..."

That is why Xiao An fell.

He fell because he was hit by someone, and the person who hit him was Duan Yanxiang.

It's also a coincidence, because Shen Weiwei was preparing for the exam a few days ago, and she was busy in the kitchen every day after work, and there were all kinds of delicious food. Point it out and give it to Du Xiaojuan, Gao Xue or Aunt He, but no matter how careful Shen Weiwei is, there are always people who like to pry into other people's privacy.

Among them is Duan Yanxiang.

She hated Gao Xue and Shen Weiwei to the core, thinking that she must have a better life than them, so she compared herself with them when she had nothing to do all day long. I feel a little uncomfortable in my heart.

Thinking over and over at night, Cai Jie was so disturbed by her that he couldn't sleep, and asked her with a dark face what she was doing when she was not sleeping.

Duan Yanxiang said it was nothing, it wasn't that she didn't want to tell Cai Jie, but after getting married, she found that Cai Jie and the two had completely different tempers when they were talking to each other.

He used to be gentle and considerate, but now that he has only been married for a long time, he often loses his temper with a black face.

Duan Yanxiang had never talked about a partner before, so she went back and asked Hutou Niang about it, and Hutou Niang said, what's the matter, men are like this after marriage, "Besides, Cai Jie has a lot of pressure recently because of his promotion, so he has a more sensitive temper , This is normal, you should be more considerate of him."

Only then did Duan Yanxiang feel relieved, and she didn't dare to say anything about Gao Xue and Shen Weiwei in front of him, because she knew that Cai Jie hated these people the most and would get angry whenever she mentioned them, so she didn't say anything.

While perfunctory, Duan Yanxiang made up her mind in her heart that she would go to investigate tomorrow and see what kind of luck Shen Weiwei has had recently.

Duan Yanxiang went there in the evening, and now it gets dark early, and the sky is very dark at five or six o'clock. At that time, you will definitely not be found, and the surroundings are relatively quiet, and it is easier to eavesdrop.

Duan Yanxiang felt that she had chosen a particularly good time, and she would definitely be able to obtain valuable information. But she never expected that when she was about to find a place to stay in the wind, she saw a pear pit on the ground.

Now that the weather is cold, it is the season to eat frozen pears, especially those children who run up the mountain all day just to find frozen pears. Some child must have eaten them and thrown them here.

Duan Yanxiang didn't think much about it, she raised her foot to kick the pear pit away, but she didn't know what happened, she stepped on the pear pit suddenly and slipped.

It's okay to fall down, but Duan Yanxiang is pregnant, and now her belly is getting bigger.

She almost died of fright, she hurriedly covered her stomach in a panic, and threw herself forward uncontrollably.

There was a thin layer of ice on the ground, and Duan Yanxiang threw herself on Xiao An who happened to be walking out of the yard. The two of them hit the wall of the yard together with a "snap," and both passed out. .

Fainting is not the point, because at this moment, Shen Weiwei and Cheng Yan are standing not far away, not only them, but also Du Xiaojuan and Mrs. Zhu. Before I could say it, I saw this scene.

And the most outrageous thing is that from their perspective, it doesn't look like Duan Yanxiang slipped her foot and accidentally hurt Xiao An, but it looks like Duan Yanxiang deliberately pushed Xiao An, but I didn't expect so many people to watch and feel guilty. He was so frightened that he also fell out.

Shen Weiwei's expression changed immediately, but at this moment there was nothing she could do, she could only call for help and send both of them to the hospital.

All this happened so fast, when the melon-eaters rushed over, they only saw the panicked backs of Shen Weiwei and the others. Everyone didn't know what happened, so they had a heated discussion. The more they discussed, the more outrageous they became. They didn't react until Mrs. Zhu explained what was going on.

"I just said that Duan Yanxiang wouldn't be so bad that she would kill a child. What you said is too false." "

She's not bad enough. Didn't she push Xiao An on purpose? Fortunately, she didn't hit her head, otherwise it wouldn't just be It's about fainting."

"Aunt Zhu, why did she push Xiao An?"

The old lady Zhu shook her head: "She said she didn't have any, but she appeared there secretly at this time, who knows why?" "Yes, I don't think she did it on purpose Yes, the purpose must be impure!"

Mrs. Zhu also thought so, but she couldn't make the decision, so she came to see Aunt He. Aunt He is in charge of the family courtyard. This happened in the family courtyard. They are all members of the military, so it would be best for her to handle any disputes.

Aunt He is too busy at the end of the year, and she is resting in the house at the moment. After hearing Mrs. Zhu's intention, she does not rest anymore. She quickly puts on her coat and goes out. I took ten eggs from the kitchen and planned to take them to nourish Xiaoan's body.

--

"Where's Duan Yanxiang?" Aunt He asked as soon as she arrived at the hospital.

"Over there." Mrs. Zhu quickly pointed the way.

Before the two of them reached the ward, they heard Duan Yanxiang's crying. At this time, she was hugging Cai Jie and crying loudly about her injustice.

Duan Yanxiang felt that she was miserable, she just wanted to find out some news, but suddenly she fell and was sent to the hospital. She was frightened to death, fearing that something might happen to the baby in her stomach, but fortunately when she woke up the doctor told her that there was nothing serious, she was relieved, but before the breath was over, Du Xiaojuan rushed in.

She said that it was because she pushed Xiaoan that Xiaoan was sent to the hospital. To make her take responsibility, she must also compensate for the medical expenses.

"What do you mean I pushed Xiaoan? I obviously didn't!"

Du Xiaojuan couldn't believe it at all: "You still say no? We all saw it!"

"What did you see? I'm crazy to push him! I'm the victim, okay!" The more Duan Yanxiang thought about it, the more wronged she became, feeling that she was more wronged than Dou E, so she burst into tears.

She cried sincerely. When Aunt He came in, her eyes were swollen like walnuts.

"Cheng Yan." Aunt He turned her head and found that Cheng Yan had also come over, "How is Xiao An?" Duan Yanxiang and Cai Jie were a little startled by the expression he had never had before, and he hadn't said anything yet. Cai Jie bit his lip, thinking that he couldn't lose the battle, and summoned up

his courage: "Chief Cheng, Aunt He, this must be a misunderstanding." Duan Yanxiang also nodded repeatedly: "Really, I didn't push Cheng Mingxi, I fell down by myself and accidentally rushed over."

"Misunderstanding? How dare you say it was a misunderstanding? I can see clearly that you, Duan Yanxiang, pushed it on purpose!" Aunt Zhu said quickly, her old lady But her eyes are not blind, she can see clearly!

"I didn't!" Duan Yanxiang was about to deny it when she heard Cheng Yan say, "You said it was an accident, so why did you appear there?" Duan Yanxiang was taken aback: "I, I..."

"Don't say you passed by, It happened to be lunch time, what do you want to do when you don't go home for dinner and stay near our house? And I asked, someone saw you lying on the wall of our house at that time, did you want to climb over the wall and enter?" Cheng Yan I didn't come over right away just now, I just went to find someone to ask the situation.

It happened to be lunch time at that time, and there were not many people outside. He asked several households around him, only to find one who saw the situation clearly.

He knew that Duan Yanxiang had no morals, so she wouldn't do anything to push Xiaoan on purpose, but what she was doing in the courtyard wall back then was very suspicious.

"And Sister-in-Law Wang told me that this is not the first time you have looked around the courtyard wall of my house. Comrade Duan Yanxiang, what do you want to do?" Sister-in-law Wang was the one who told

Cheng Yan about the situation. It is close, but because it is a building, she lives on the second floor, and she also grows vegetables on the balcony at the back.

So every time Duan Yanxiang thought she was doing something secretly, she could see it clearly from the balcony, and Duan Yanxiang didn't notice it at all.

Hearing what Cheng Yan said, Duan Yanxiang's face turned pale, and before she could utter any sophistry, Mrs. Zhu said loudly: "I know!

" Look for an opportunity to harm Xiaoan!"

Duan Yanxiang: "..."

"I didn't!" Seeing that she was about to be framed as a "murderer", Duan Yanxiang couldn't stand it anymore, so she could only honestly confess: "I did go to eavesdrop , but I never thought of harming anyone!"

--

When Duan Yanxiang was in extreme pain, in another ward not far away, Shen Weiwei was anxiously looking at Doctor Zhou.

"Doctor, is it really okay?"

Doctor Zhou shook his head: "It's really okay, it's just that the arm is a little dislocated here, and it will be fine if you don't use force for a week." Doctor Zhou knew that

Shen Weiwei was in a hurry, and Xiaoan was young, Be more cautious, so I checked it three times before and after, but fortunately, nothing happened.

Although Xiao An was very sudden when he was hit by Duan Yanxiang, after all, he had trained with Cheng Yan for so long and knew how to protect himself. The moment he hit the wall, he covered his head and greeted him with his buttocks and back. I went up, so I suffered a little injury to my arm, but it was not serious, just a slight dislocation. Children's bones heal quickly, and a little maintenance will be fine.

Shen Weiwei was still a little worried: "Then why did he faint?"

Obviously he didn't hit his head, so he shouldn't faint.

Dr. Zhou also found it strange, "Comrade Duan Yanxiang who came with Xiao An actually didn't bump her head. The reason why she fainted was because she was worried about the child in her stomach. She fainted from fright. Xiao An, did you get any fright? ?"

Xiao An was drinking malted milk with a cup in his arms, and when he heard Dr. Zhou asking himself, he raised his head in a daze: "Huh?"

He was just immersed in the delicious taste of malted milk, so he didn't hear what he said clearly. For a while, there was still a circle of milk mustache around his mouth.

Although she didn't say anything, seeing him like this, Shen Weiwei calmed down strangely.

"Doctor Zhou, why don't you go to work first, and I'll tell you after I ask you clearly." Shen Weiwei said.

Doctor Zhou is really busy. It's been cold recently, and there are so many patients in the hospital. There is no time to waste: "Okay, then I'll go first. Call me if you need anything." "Okay." When Doctor Zhou

left

, Shen Weiwei waited for Xiao An to finish drinking the malted milk before asking: "Xiao An, have you been frightened?" Xiao An was still at a

loss: "What frightened you?"

Although this didn't hit the head, why does it feel like this younger brother is getting more and more stupid.

"Mother, I think he was just scared." After speaking, he looked at Xiaoan, "That ghost!" "Ghost?"

"Oh yes! Mother, I was scared, there is a ghost! I suspect there is a ghost following Me!" Xiao An came to his senses immediately, lowered his voice and said nervously.

Shen Weiwei's reaction was the same as Dafu's, she didn't believe it at all, but she didn't deny it right away, but asked Xiao An to calm down and speak slowly.

Xiaoan told all the strange things these days, "...I thought it was all right today, but suddenly I was knocked down by Aunt Hutou, and we were so far apart before, she happened to hit me, This is too bad luck! There must be some bad luck haunting me!"

Xiao An said plausibly.

"I said no, don't be so superstitious." Dafu was afraid of being heard by others, so he quickly covered his mouth.

"Why not? Then tell me, why am I so unlucky? It's simply bad luck!" I learned this from Mrs. Zhu, who is very old and believes in these things. Sometimes she will say curses Curse this person's bad luck. This was an unintentional remark, but Shen Weiwei suddenly felt a flash of light in his mind, and immediately thought of something.

"Xiao An, tell mother, have you seen Meng Xiaoman these few days?" , I've seen her say that Fu Yuanzhi didn't play with her because I provoked her, and that she hated me." "Then what did you say?"

Xiaoan shook her head: "I didn't say anything, so I don't bother to talk to her. Just left, mother, why are you asking this?"

"It's nothing, do you want to sleep for a while?" She said nothing, but Shen Weiwei already understood what was going on in her heart.

"No, I don't want to sleep." Xiao An couldn't sleep, he blinked, Xiao Hei's face was full of pitiful little looks: "Mother, that ghost, will it still haunt me?"

Shen slightly shook his head, and touched his little cold hand: "No, never again. In fact, you fell down today not because you were unlucky, but because you were accidentally involved." Xiaoan thought for a while: "Am I got hurt by Aunt Hutou? So the unlucky person is actually her, right?" "

Yes, so don't worry, Xiao An, and nothing will happen in the future."

Shen Weiwei comforted Xiao An, and Cheng Yan walked in after a while "What did Doctor Zhou say?"

"I'm sure it's okay, the only thing is that my arm is a little dislocated, just be careful." Cheng Yan heaved a sigh of relief: "That's good, this is Cai Jie's compensation."

A big unite came over.

In fact, the medical expenses don't need so much, after all, Xiaoan didn't suffer any injuries, so he didn't need a dollar. But this matter was caused by Duan Yanxiang after all, if it wasn't for Xiao An's cleverness and really hit her head, there would be a big problem.

Besides, Aunt He originally had opinions on Cai Jie and Duan Yanxiang because of various things in the past. Now that the Chinese New Year is coming soon, Duan Yanxiang does not take care of the fish in the river, makes trouble all day long, and even goes to eavesdrop on the corner, which is the same as sneaking What's the difference? If it is not properly rectified,

At that time, the atmosphere in the entire family area will be chaotic!

Aunt He was so angry that she directly paid Duan Yanxiang ten yuan with medical expenses plus nutrition expenses.

Duan Yanxiang didn't have a job, and she didn't even have a dowry to marry Cai Jie, so where did she get the money? This money can only be given by Cai Jie.

Cai Jie gave the money to Cheng Yan with a gloomy face, and when everyone else had left, he kicked the wall violently, trying to vent his anger, but he didn't vent his anger, and even turned his painful face pale. Even more angry.

"Brother Cai, are you okay? He Chunfeng and Cheng Yan are all to blame, they are not good people!" Duan Yanxiang cursed secretly while helping Cai Jie to sit down.

"They're not good people, so please be quiet!" Cai Jie said, holding back his anger.

Duan Yanxiang's complexion changed suddenly: "Brother Cai, why do you still blame me?" "

I don't blame you who? Who made you cause trouble everywhere? Now that you have lost money, if there is something serious, the child will be killed." What should I do?!" Cai Jie became angry after thinking about it.

When Duan Yanxiang heard this, she felt that Cai Jie was only angry because she cared about her, so she immediately softened and said, "I'm sorry Brother Cai, I will never let you worry again." But he lost his smile, thinking in his heart, is it really right for him to marry Duan Yanxiang?

Why does he feel that his reputation has been getting worse and worse since he married her? For the first time, Cai Jie doubted his decision from the bottom of his heart.

--

Cai Jie and Duan Yanxiang were reluctant to part with the ten yuan, Shen Weiwei wanted it, but it had nothing to do with her, it was what they should have given.

Since Xiaoan didn't have any serious problems, he didn't need to stay in the hospital any longer. It would be better if he went back to the hospital earlier.

It was already late when I came back from the county, but now I was delayed in the hospital for so long, and it was after eight o'clock when I got home.

The four of them hadn't eaten yet, and they were hungry. Fortunately, Cheng Yan had bought vegetables early in the morning. Now that the weather is cold, the vegetables won't go bad. Put them in a pot to heat them up. It's too late to cook, so they cook a bowl of dried noodles. Then put all the vegetables on top, and you have a bowl of particularly fragrant noodles.

Apart from the braised fish, Cheng Yan bought ground three delicacies and cabbage stewed vermicelli for the remaining two vegetarian dishes. The taste is relatively strong, and it is best used to mix noodles. Add a braised fish big enough for the whole family to eat Very satisfied.

After eating, Cheng Yan went to wash the dishes, Shen Weiwei came in to fetch water for the two children to wash up, and told them about his exam.

"Chef's certificate? Mother, why do you need to take this test?" Dafu was a little confused. Mingming's mother's cooking skills are already very good, so why do you need to take this test?

Shen Weiwei didn't continue to hide it from them, so she told about her plan to go to the restaurant in the county seat.

"County city restaurant? After that, won't we have meat every day!" Xiao An was so excited that she sat up directly from the bed.

Because every time they go to a restaurant to eat, Shen Weiwei will buy a meat dish on purpose, and the little guy will automatically form the theory in his mind: a restaurant is equal to eating meat.

"It's not so good. First, my mother may not be able to pass. Second, even if I get this job, we still have to pay for what we want to eat. If we eat for free, we will be arrested." Shen Weiwei Let him sit under the quilt, don't let his arm not heal, and catch a cold again.

"That's it...that's fine." Xiao An was rather regretful, "But if my mother went to the restaurant, wouldn't she make more money?"

"That's true." Shen Wei smiled and nodded.

"Then you can buy meat!" Xiao An's eyes lit up again.

"Buy, buy, buy, mother will go to buy meat tomorrow. It's cold now, and you both need to replenish your body."

The two children are still a little thin, and they are prone to colds. They need to eat more to be healthy. . And even though Xiao An was only dislocated, he still hurt his bones. It would be best if he could buy some bone soup and let him mend it.

"Great!" Xiao An couldn't be happier.

Dafu was also happy, looked up at Shen Weiwei, and said softly: "Mother, I believe you will pass the examination!" This is what he said in his heart, in Dafu's heart, there is no one who is more powerful than Mother up.

"Okay, mother will work hard." Shen Weiwei touched the little guy's head, "But don't tell other people about this, let's talk about it after it really passes." "Okay!"

I'm tired today It's been a day, and they went to the hospital, the two children were already sleepy, Shen Weiwei covered them with quilts, turned off the lights and went out.

As soon as she came out, she saw Cheng Yan put on her coat and held a scarf in her hand: "Fang Dajun just came to inform me that there is an urgent night party at Zhang Lu's side, daughter-in-law, you go to bed first, just leave me a door , I'll go and see what's going on."

The military region rarely holds night meetings, and usually there is something urgent happening in this kind of situation, so there should be no delay, and the meeting must be over immediately.

"Okay, then you go, walk slowly on the road."

"Okay." Cheng Yan turned around and left, but Shen Weiwei didn't rest as he said.

It's past nine o'clock now, and she usually goes to bed early at this time, but at this time, Shen Weiwei also put on her coat, took the flashlight, closed the door, tightened her clothes and went out.

It was very windy tonight, and it was slowly snowing. Shen Weiwei walked forward with an umbrella and a flashlight. After walking for a while, she came to a courtyard. Shen Weiwei stood at the door and stopped. , knocked on the door.

Soon, a voice came from inside the door: "Jianguo? Why are you back again? Is there anything...Shen Weiwei?!"

Liao Yanshu opened the door, and the moment she saw the person coming, she was stunned.

Shen Weiwei put away the umbrella, shook the snowflakes on it, and said straight to the point: "Liao Yanshu, let's talk."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.2K 859 27
The day Danny starts his new job is the day he finds his mate after a fight.
77.7K 1.1K 86
https://m.shubaow.net/64/64868/ Author: Mu Rixi Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-09-27 Latest: Chapter 86 rebirth finished 341,000 I...
130K 2.7K 152
Author: Burning Nine Leaps Status: Completed Classification: Rebirth Links: https://www.readnovel.com/book/21874878201788304 http://www...
24.1K 100 39
List of novels that I think it's interesting. Picture and stories are no my original.