70: After The Cannon Fodder M...

By haenaaz

70: After The Cannon Fodder Mother Waking Up (七零炮灰亲妈苏醒后) Author: 罗子逢 https://m.shubaow.net/287/287565/ Chapte... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73

Chapter 52

1K 16 0
By haenaaz

◎Gift◎

Cheng Yan was going to go to the mountain early in the morning, but fortunately Brigadier Zhang told them in advance, so Shen Weiwei got things ready last night.

"This is food. I put it all in." I'm going to go for two days and one night. If it goes well, I won't be back until tomorrow night. Hunting is a very tiring physical work, and the weather is cold, so I must eat more Just be prepared.

So in addition to a basket of steamed corn buns, Shen Weiwei also wrapped some food in oil paper. It was the kimchi she specially pickled a few days ago. It was salty and spicy, especially appetizing, and the salty food would make her feel stronger.

"Take this too, you must eat it." Shen Weiwei stuffed another handful of toffee into his pocket. Although Cheng Yan was in good health, he kept walking in the snow. He was afraid of hypoglycemia. Eating some candy would help him recover .

"Okay, I will remember. Don't worry, daughter-in-law, I have experience." Cheng Yan smiled, and told the two children not to run around in the snow, and then took the water bottle away. up the hill.

There were more than 30 of them this time. Cheng Yan and Fang Dajun were together. Originally, Li Changwei would also go, but now that Du Xiaojuan's belly is getting bigger and bigger, he is a little worried, so he simply stayed. Going to the mountains is actually a good job.

Although the prey caught will be shared by everyone at that time, the families of those who go up will get a little more. This is not a small benefit. Many people are scrambling to go up. .

But going into the mountains is not fun, even soldiers who train all day have to be more cautious, so Brigadier Zhang must decide the candidates. Silently lost. As soon as Shen Weiwei went out with her two children, she met a pair of eyes full of hatred.

This person was an old acquaintance - Duan Yanxiang. "Mother, Aunt Hutou is staring at you." Xiao An tugged at the corner of Shen Wei Wei's clothes.

Of course Shen Weiwei saw it, but she didn't intend to talk to her at all, so she let Duan Yanxiang stare at her. Anyway, on such a cold day, she likes to stand outside and blow the cold wind.

"Don't worry about her, let's go." With such heavy snow, Shen Weiwei was worried about the two children, so she changed it with Mrs. Zhuang, and planned to go to school with them for the next two days.

She took the two children and left, and Duan Yan, who was standing there, stomped her feet.

In fact, Shen Weiwei knew why she was so angry, not only because Cheng Yan chose to go hunting in the mountains, but Cai Jie did not, but also because after Gao Xue's incident, Duan Yanxiang and Cai Jie had put everything on good terms with Gao Xue. Everyone hated her, especially Shen Weiwei.

At the end of October, Gao Xue and Fang Dajun got married. Because of the previous farce, their marriage attracted much attention, but to everyone's surprise, Cai Jie and Duan Yanxiang also got married after only two days. up.

At that time, there was only one thought in everyone's mind, Cai Jie did it on purpose, right?

Cai Jie's framing of Gao Xue and Fang Dajun was exposed by comrades from the police, and his reputation plummeted. Especially after Mrs. Zhu said it, everyone found that he pretended to be very affectionate on the surface, but in fact, he fell in love with Duan Yanxiang just a few days after the divorce, and everyone immediately felt that he was extremely hypocritical.

In those few days, no matter who it was, no one had a good word to say about Cai Jie. Not only Cai Jie, but even Duan Yanxiang and Hutou's family dared not go out for fear of being sprayed to death by the spittle of the neighbors.

After a few days, the discussion subsided a little, and Cai Jie and Duan Yanxiang were going to get married soon.

And it was still on the third day after Gao Xue got married, tell me, what was it that wasn't intentional?

"Cai Jie and Duan Yanxiang are provocative, right? These faces are really big. They obviously did something wrong, so what right do they have to provoke? If it were me, I would just find a crack in the ground and sneak in. What kind of face do I have?" Marriage?"

In an instant, everyone scolded Cai Jie louder.

But this time they misunderstood Cai Jie, he really didn't mean to, but had to get married.

Duan Yanxiang is pregnant, roughly a month has passed. If she gets married now, she will pretend to be pregnant and give birth to the child, and no one will suspect anything. But if she is not married now, she will not be able to hide it.

Originally, their reputation was already in jeopardy. If they were to be caught again, it would really be over.

So I can only get married, and it can't be delayed, the sooner the time, the better.

After much deliberation, I finally had to choose a day similar to Gao Xue's.

Moreover, when Gao Xue got married, Fang Dajun took out all his savings, took out all the money in the passbook, there were more than three hundred, and gave it all to Gao Xue, saying that all the money for the marriage was taken from here .

Gao Xue was taken aback, and said that it would not cost so much, and how could he let him pay alone.

Fang Dajun insisted on giving it, and said that not only these savings, but also future allowances would be handed over to Gao Xue for safekeeping, and besides these, he also specially asked someone to go to the city to buy a radio: "I originally wanted to buy a watch. , but the industrial ticket cannot be exchanged for a while, and I will buy it when I have it later." "Then what is it?" He hopes that what others have, he can also prepare for Gao Xue.

Therefore, not only the banquet must be well organized, but even the betrothal gift must not be ambiguous.

After Fang Dajun finished speaking, he went to training. Gao Xue couldn't recover from his back for a long time.

Aunt Gao smiled brightly: "I used to worry that this marriage was too hasty. I was afraid that Xiaoxue would be wronged by you and Comrade Fang. Now it seems that he is much better than Cai Jie!

" When they got married, Cai Jie's mother gave twenty yuan as a bride price on the grounds that her family's conditions were not good. On the day she returned home, she didn't even prepare any return gifts, so she just found a piece of cloth from Gao Xue's dowry. , cut half of it and let Gao Xue take it back to her natal family.

At that time, no matter whether it was Gao's father, Gao's mother or Gao's sister-in-law, they were very angry. They felt that the Cai family really couldn't behave. Although Cai Jie's mother did it, Cai Jie is not a good person if he doesn't say anything. , Later, I still didn't want to be awkward just after getting married. In the end, everyone didn't say anything, and swallowed the breath abruptly.

But now, when they didn't expect it at all, Fang Dajun shot a radio. Radios are not cheap these days. Although they are not as expensive as the three big ones, they still cost fifty or sixty yuan, and they also require industrial tickets. Not to mention that Fang Dajun directly gave all his savings to Gao Xue.

It was clear that he wanted to hold a grand banquet, so that Gao Xue would not be underestimated by others! Although Mrs. Gao is not someone who likes to take advantage of small advantages to save face, in many cases, being willing to give at least represents an attitude.

Now Fang Dajun's actions made Mrs. Gao's worried mood much better. Mrs. Gao is happy, but Duan Yanxiang, who is about to get married, is about to die of anger. Also because of money. Although Cai Jie is a battalion commander like Fang Dajun, he didn't save much money at all. In the past, he was idle and lazy. He only cared about his own comfort and never thought about saving money.

After all, Gao Xue's natal family is in good condition. When her parents die in the future, half of the property will be given to Gao Xue. After taking them all away, Cai Jie realized how tight he was.

Not to mention the bride price, even the wedding banquet must be kept simple.

This almost pissed Duan Yanxiang to death, she was always a showy person, and she made up her mind that she must beat Gao Xue hard, but now she has nothing to do?

Cai Jie is embarrassed to say that he has no money, so he can only excuse that this is the second time he is married, something happened before, and now he has a bad reputation, so he needs to keep everything simple, otherwise there will be more people talking about him outside.

"Just wait, when this period of time passes, I will definitely let you live a good life." Cai Jie verbally perfunctory.

Duan Yanxiang reluctantly believed it, thinking of the better days in the future, she became energetic again.

So when I learned that my man was not selected to hunt, but Cheng Yan was selected, I was very dissatisfied, thinking that these people were targeting Cai Jie.

In the past, she was sure to make a fuss, but now she doesn't dare, no matter how angry she is, she can only stare secretly at Shen Weiwei, but she doesn't know that Shen Weiwei doesn't pay attention to her at all, treats her like air, turns around while holding the child gone.

Duan Yanxiang became even more angry, and stomped her feet fiercely.

But she forgot that the ground is full of snow, and the road is not slippery after being stepped on by someone. Duan Yanxiang was scared to death when she stomped her foot like this, and she didn't care about the pain at all. I was afraid that something might happen.

"Mom, why does Auntie Hutou cover her stomach? She didn't fall on her stomach, and it doesn't hurt." Xiao An's curious voice came.

Duan Yanxiang, who heard this sentence, broke out in a cold sweat in the heavy snow. She has been pregnant for more than two months now. Although she does not show her pregnancy, she and Cai Jie have only been married for a long time, and she has not even thought about the pregnancy. When I said it, I just had a subconscious reaction to protect my stomach, but now that Xiaoan exposed it, I was shocked, for fear that Shen Weiwei would find out.

Guilty said loudly: "I just have a stomachache today, don't care about your business, let's go to your school!" These words were directed at Xiaoan, she was afraid that Shen Weiwei would find out the clues, so she could only target the child.

But I never expected that Xiao An was not a soft persimmon. Hearing this, he said: "Aunt Hutou, Hutou's grades are much worse than mine. You should persuade him to study hard!"

Duan Yanxiang: "..."

Duan Yanxiang even more Angry, she felt that she was going to die of anger. But she just fell down, fearing that something would happen to the child in her stomach and being seen out, her face flushed with anger, and she didn't dare to say anything more, so she could only walk away in despair.

Shen Weiwei looked at her distraught back, and sneered, such a stupid and stupid person is very suitable to match Cai Jie.

"Let's go." Afraid of the slippery road, Shen Weiwei was about to lead them along, but when he fished out his hand, he found that his left hand was free, "Why don't you go?"

Xiao An stood where he was, scratching his head: "Mom, you Are you going to teach me a lesson?"

"Why do you want to teach you a lesson?" Shen Weiwei directly took the little guy over and said as he walked, in such a cold day, his ears would freeze off when he stood outside and talked.

"Because I was rude just now." After Xiao An finished speaking, she was also very annoyed. Mother had always taught them to be polite, especially to the elders. In fact, Aunt Hutou was also his elder, but he couldn't help but refute her just now. , It was very cool to talk, but when Duan Yanxiang was angry and left, Xiaoan realized that she shouldn't have said that just now.

He shrank his neck, thinking that he must be taught by his mother again.

In the end, Shen Weiwei just smiled and said: "You did nothing wrong."

"Mom, what did you say?" Xiao An felt that she was hallucinating.

Xiao An likes to play in the snow and doesn't want to wear gloves. Little Black Claw is already freezing cold, Shen Weiwei holds his little hand in the palm of his hand, and whispers: "Mother taught you to be polite, but then It is for normal people, people like Duan Yanxiang who deliberately come here to make trouble are not included.

Being polite is a sign of being educated, but people are good at being bullied, sometimes for those who have bad intentions for you, want to bully You don't need to talk to him at all, do you understand?"

Xiaoan thought for a while, then nodded half-understanding, but Dafu on the side immediately understood, and tightened his grip on Shen Weiwei's hand, he won't be in the future Being bullied will not let my mother be bullied.

Shen Weiwei sent them to the front of the teaching building, and went to the cafeteria with a single turn. As soon as she walked in, before she had time to put her things down, she heard Meng Zhiping's voice: "Comrade Shen, I've already washed and cut these dishes. Do you have anything else to prepare? "

Wei Wei took a look and found that everything was ready. She glanced at Meng Zhiping and asked, "Comrade Meng, where is Mrs. Zhuang? " Arrived."

"Okay, then you can rest for a while, I'll knead the noodles." Yesterday, I was extravagant and cooked rice once, but there is still not so much rice in the north, so I will continue to eat pasta today, using white noodles Eat pancakes with stick noodles, add a little minced meat and prunes to it, it is delicious and filling, eat two or three pancakes, and you will have more strength in class in such a cold day.

Shen Weiwei rolled up his sleeves and was about to take out the flour, when Meng Zhiping ran over and said loudly, "I'll do it, I'll do it, this hard work is still done by men, Comrade Shen, please rest first."

Meng Zhiping was extremely enthusiastic Came over to help, fearing that Shen Weiwei would disagree, she held a bowl of stick powder and said, "Comrade Shen, don't worry, my kneading skills are very good."

"Why would I worry, it's been so many days , I know how good Comrade Meng's craftsmanship is." Shen Weiwei said with a faint smile. Meng Zhiping didn't seem to understand what she meant, he started kneading the dough seriously with a smile.

In fact, Shen Weiwei has long been used to his way of "grabbing work and doing work". From the first day Meng Zhiping came to the cafeteria, he was very diligent and conscientious, as if he was afraid that he would be driven away if he was not diligent.

Same. It would be understandable if it was like this at the beginning, after all, jobs are rare now, no matter who has a job opportunity, they will definitely cherish it, but Meng Zhiping's performance is a bit too much.

At first, it was nothing like this, but after so many days, he still has this attitude, no matter what kind of work, as long as he can do it, he will take it into his own hands.

Before, I could find excuses that I just came here and wanted to work harder, but now it's been like this for a month or two, so there are ulterior motives. In fact, Shen Weiwei knew exactly what Meng Zhiping was up to, because the principal seemed to be very busy recently, always running to the cafeteria, and often came to inspect their work. Do you want to show off in front of you so that you can compare them?

Generally speaking, when encountering a colleague like Meng Zhiping, many people will lose their positions, for fear of being compared to him and leaving a bad impression on the leader, but Shen Weiwei is not, Meng Zhiping is willing to do it Let him do it. Anyway, these tasks of kneading noodles and washing vegetables are tiring and cold, so why didn't she agree to let her have a good rest?

Shen Weiwei didn't fight with Meng Zhiping at all, she backed away, spread her hands and said, "Okay, then I'll trouble Comrade Meng."

Meng Zhiping was overjoyed, thinking that Shen Weiwei was really too young , I can't beat myself at all, the principal will come later, as long as he sees that he has been working diligently and Shen Weiwei does nothing, the principal who doesn't like Shen Weiwei will definitely be even more dissatisfied with her, Maybe when she is fired, it is possible to make herself a chef.

Meng Zhiping was so happy in his heart, he kneaded his face more vigorously, just to ensure that the principal could see that he was working hard when he came.

He remembered that the principal always came here before the first class, and there should be about three minutes left...

"Comrade Meng, your hands are not in the right position. You need to use your wrists to knead this side better." Shen Weiwei suddenly out loud.

"Oh, good." Meng Zhiping knew that in order to squeeze Shen Weiwei down, he must not only be good at craftsmanship, but also be a man, so from the day he came to the military region, he pretended to be very good-tempered. Shen Weiwei didn't bother to teach him how to work, so she nodded and agreed.

But Shen Weiwei was still dissatisfied, and continued: "You can be stronger, use your wrist, why are you still using your palm..."

Shen Weiwei stood behind, talking non-stop, there was a problem with posture It can be said for a long time that Meng Zhiping's head is read big. He is not a very good-tempered person in the first place. He used to be gentle and pretended to be gentle. expression.

But Shen Weiwei didn't seem to notice it at all, and kept talking non-stop: "Comrade Meng, don't think I'm wordy, if this noodle is not kneaded well, it will affect the taste, and the principal has said before that our school cafeteria You can't be perfunctory because of the small number of people, if other people find out about this, it will be a joke..."

Meng Zhiping was about to be annoyed to death, especially since he looked down on Shen Weiwei from the bottom of his heart. Why should a woman be a chef on top of him and still teach him how to cook?

He flicked the dough in his hand, and was about to taunt back, but the next second, Shen Weiwei suddenly turned behind him and said, "Principal, when did you come here, I didn't see you." Meng Zhiping was stunned for a moment. In place, principal? When did the principal come here?

He turned his head quickly, only to see the headmaster standing behind him with a dark face, his eyes were full of disappointment.

It's over, it's over, when he was rushing to work, he used to pay special attention to the movement behind him, as long as there were footsteps coming, he would immediately start to put on a show, but just now because Shen Weiwei was talking all the time, he didn't hear it at all. footsteps.

Now that he has realized it, he stood up and tried to explain, but before he could speak, Shen Weiwei jumped ahead and said, "Principal, didn't you tell me to help Comrade Meng a little bit more, I see his kneading skills I'm not very good yet, I'm teaching him."

Shen Weiwei has already seen what the principal thinks, he just wants Meng Zhiping to learn some skills from her, and then find a chance to let Meng Zhiping be a chef, and make it up It is said that comrades should help each other.

Don't you want to learn her craft? Okay, then she will teach well, slowly, and very carefully.

Anyway, Meng Zhiping likes to rush to work, so let him have these opportunities, and he will be happy to have a leisure time.

What Shen Weiwei said was so hypnotized, Meng Zhiping was so angry, he wanted to say that Shen Weiwei was torturing himself on purpose, kneading the dough was not so troublesome at all, but this time the principal said directly: "Xiao Meng, what Xiao Shen said is good, You have to follow her and study hard. You can't be impatient, there are hundreds of people eating in our school cafeteria, if you are so impatient, how will you work in the future?"

Just now when Shen Weiwei "taught" Meng Zhiping's performance, the principal could see clearly. He felt that Shen Weiwei did a good job this time. Be a chef?

Hearing this, Meng Zhiping was very angry, but he couldn't get angry directly, so he could only grit his teeth and say, "I know the principal, and I will learn slowly from Comrade Shen.

" Live." The headmaster shook his hand and left.

Shen Weiwei smiled at Meng Zhiping: "Comrade Meng, keep kneading, hurry up and finish kneading my pancakes."

Looking at Meng Zhiping's angry forehead with bulging veins and aggrieved appearance of not being able to say anything, Shen Weiwei sneered With a sound.

She has always been someone who doesn't offend me and I don't offend others, but some people just want to find fault with her, so don't blame her for being rude.

Don't you like rushing to work on everything? Then I'll let you do it all, and you won't deduct wages anyway, so fools are rushing to do things.

Meng Zhiping suffered a secret loss from Shen Weiwei, and became more honest in the next few days, and did not dare to play tricks in front of Shen Weiwei, for fear of being tricked again.

But he was clearly being self-indulgent, Shen Weiwei didn't have time to talk to him, she was worried about another thing.

That's why Cheng Yan and the others went hunting in the mountains.

Originally, it was agreed to go on the first day and return in the evening of the second day, but this time, for some reason, she did not come back on the third day. Seeing that the night was getting darker and darker, Shen Weiwei couldn't help running to the I looked outside the yard several times.

"Sister-in-law, don't worry, nothing will happen." Seeing her worried face, Li Changwei came over to comfort her.

"Cheng Tuan and the others brought guns when they went up the mountain. If there was anything, they would have fired." Li Changwei has been hunting before, so he still has some experience.

Shen slightly nodded: "I know, I just can't let it go."

Although I knew that they had guns, and that Cheng Yan and the others were all experienced people, it took a day and a night. No matter how calm you are, you will feel uneasy.

Li Changwei knew how to persuade Shen Weiwei would be worried, and when he was about to say that he went to check the situation, he heard a voice: "Hurry up, they're coming down!"

Shen Weiwei couldn't care about anything else , and hurried towards the foot of the mountain.

The place where she lives is far away from the foot of the mountain. When she passed by, there were already many people surrounded there, and the surrounding was airtight, and one after another exclamation came from it: "My God, this time it was really a bumper harvest." Already."

"Caught so many, Chinese New Year is a blessing!"

No wonder everyone was surprised, when Shen Weiwei managed to squeeze in and saw the things on the ground, they were also shocked.

"You caught so many wild boars this time?"

The old lady Zhu who followed her nodded, "No, I heard them say that having four or five wild boars in previous years is already a big deal, and this has doubled! No wonder they came back. It's so late."

It's really fruitful, there are 13 wild boars, big and small, and there are pheasants and rabbits piled up on the ground.

But there is no rush, the family courtyard has to come and weigh it first, so as to figure out how much meat each family can share.

Aunt He did this in the past, and she came here in a hurry. Seeing so many prey, the smile on her face couldn't be stopped, "Okay, great, so much meat can have a lively year."

"Everyone go back first, prepare the pots and buckets, and divide the meat in the open space in front of the cafeteria in an hour." This was said to the crowd of onlookers, and these people had to be dispersed first, otherwise these things would always be Heap here is not easy to deal with.

Then, she looked at Cheng Yan and the others: "It's been hard these two days, go back and have a good rest. If you don't feel well, go to the hospital."

Cheng Yan and the others stayed on the mountain for three days and two nights. Even Aunt He, Brigadier Zhang, and the others were also worried. They originally thought that if they didn't come back tonight, they would send people up the mountain to look for them. They didn't expect to come down here and bring back so many things.

Although everyone is happy with the abundance of things, Aunt He also understands that Cheng Yan and the others have suffered a big loss this time. With so many wild boars, even well-trained soldiers would be exhausted enough to catch them.

You know the embarrassment in people. But even though they were in a bit of a mess, it could be seen that they were not injured. Aunt He let them go back to rest quickly after heaving a sigh of relief, while she herself called for someone to come over and began to move things in a hurry.

Shen Weiwei had seen Cheng Yan a long time ago, she didn't make a sound when Aunt He spoke just now, when Cheng Yan saw Cheng Yan, she waved at him quickly: "How are you, are you not hurt?" Shen Weiwei was a little worried asked. "I'm fine."

Cheng Yan smiled and shook his head. Shen Weiwei didn't believe it, looked him up and down, and after confirming that the blood on his body was the blood of the prey, he was relieved, "That's good, let's go back quickly, you take a bath first, I've made ginger tea , drink more later, and go to bed after eating."

I don't know when he will come back, Shen Weiwei has prepared everything early in the morning, the ginger tea has been simmering in the casserole, and the hot water has been boiled Now, firewood is placed in the clay stove to keep the water from cooling down.

In this snowy day, it would be too cold to stay outside for half a day, not to mention that they had been on the mountain for so long, if they didn't take a hot bath to get rid of the cold, they would definitely catch a cold.

Cheng Yan was indeed very tired, and felt that the soles of his feet were slippery when he walked, but no matter what Shen Weiwei said, he was very happy, with a smile on his face all the time.

Although this trip to the mountain was only three days, which was incomparable to previous missions, but he was still very homesick, and especially missed his wife. Hearing Shen Weiwei standing beside him chattering about his concern, Cheng Yan felt his heart full Yes, down-to-earth and joyful.

The two of them walked towards home while talking, but at the gate of the yard, two children dressed like balls were already waiting.

From a distance, both of them are wearing black cotton jackets, like black sesame balls, but when they get closer, one is blacker and the other is whiter, and the one white and the other black standing in the snow are particularly dazzling.

"Dafu, is that our mother?" Xiaoan asked anxiously.

Dafu tilted his head and looked, then shook his head: "I can't see clearly."

He was just doing his homework in the room, and when he heard someone outside saying that the hunting team had returned, he ran out quickly, not even having time to put on his glasses. Can't see that far away.

The same is true for Xiaoan. Although the two children don't talk about it, they are like Shen Weiwei in their hearts. From the day Cheng Yan left home, his heart has been suspended. The first thing he does when he comes home from school every day is to look around in the house. See if daddy is back.

Now that they heard they came back, they couldn't sit still and ran out quickly.

Xiao An propped his head and looked at it seriously. As the figure in the distance got closer and closer, he hurriedly said: "It's mother and father, they are back!"

Dafu nodded, and suddenly rushed into the house, and brought out a cup of hot tea. He thought that his father must be hungry and thirsty after working on the mountain for so long, so it would be better to drink some hot water to warm up first.

Seeing Xiao An, he followed into the house, and when he came out, he held a towel in his hand: "This is for Daddy to wipe his face."

The two little guys looked forward to each other, thinking that if Daddy saw that they had prepared so many things, It will definitely be very happy, maybe you will not feel tired.

As the figure in the distance got closer and closer, the two children hurriedly raised their hands, hoping that their father would be able to see what they were holding as soon as he came in.

As a result, they waited and waited and waited and waited. Cheng Yan did come in, but he didn't see them at all. To be precise, he didn't even glance at them. After pulling it into the firewood room, the door closed with a "click".

Xiao An: "..." With the cold wind blowing in his ears, Xiao An said quietly, "Did you hear Dafu?"

Yes, he actually saw two little guys, but he didn't have time right now because he still had something in his arms. "What's the matter, you suddenly pulled me in... This is! This is a rabbit?!" Shen Weiwei was shocked when she saw the small fluffy thing he took out.

Although the door of the firewood room was closed, the light from the window illuminated the inside brightly, and Shen Weiwei knew it was a rabbit at a glance. "Yes, didn't you always want a male rabbit, and I got it." Cheng Yan said with a smile.

Shen Weiwei was stunned holding the rabbit's hand, and then realized, so this is the "surprise" that Cheng Yan said before leaving?

He still remembers her trying to catch a male rabbit?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 1.7K 38
https://m.shubaow.net/243/243944/ Author: Yeyue Yaoge Category: Modern Emotions Release time: 2022-04-15 Latest: Chapter 38 [Latest] 038 The answer i...
237K 17.2K 21
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...
104K 1.9K 70
Author: Meng Xuan Status: Completed Classification: Rebirth Raw Links: https://www.x23us.us/110_110258/ https://www.ixs.la/ks...
383K 14.1K 66
Bright, the rich CEO of Thailand was arranged to marry his father's friend's son Win,who was completing his University studies. Bright was a cold per...