70: After The Cannon Fodder M...

By haenaaz

70: After The Cannon Fodder Mother Waking Up (七零炮灰亲妈苏醒后) Author: 罗子逢 https://m.shubaow.net/287/287565/ Chapte... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73

Chapter 13

2.1K 25 2
By haenaaz

◎Dongchuang Incident◎

Shen Weiwei actually thought from the very beginning that Xiao Juhua would not let it go, but she didn't expect that Xiao Juhua didn't go back, but stayed here, planning to plot against her.

But it doesn't make sense, Xiao Juhua has only been in the military region for half a year, so where did the contacts get these clothes?

Mrs. Liu was frightened by Shen Weiwei, for fear that she would sue herself to the police station, so in order to plead for mercy, she said everything: "It's not her alone, there is a lesbian."

Mrs. Liu and Xiao Juhua happened to be together They met on the black market, and they didn't have much contact at first, then Xiao Juhua suddenly found her and asked her to help sell the fabric, and said that not only would the profit from the fabric sale be hers, but she would also give her another ten yuan.

Wealth and wealth are in danger, even though she guessed that the clothes came from wrong sources, Mrs. Liu gritted her teeth and agreed.

And she found that Xiao Juhua was not doing this kind of thing alone, she had an accomplice, but that accomplice was obviously much more cautious than Xiao Juhua, let alone the name, he was not even willing to say anything, because he was afraid of these people know her identity.

Still by chance, she heard Xiao Juhua say that that person was also a military wife.

Military Wife?

Shen frowned slightly, and a face suddenly appeared in his mind: "Is she very young, with short hair, so tall, and a mole on her brow?" "Yes!" From this point of view, it should be Cao Mengmin .

She said why Cao Mengmin's expression was a little strange the first time she met her, and it turned out that she was waiting for her here.

"I've told you everything I know, so don't sue me at the Public Security Bureau!"

"Okay, don't sue, but you have to come and write a report letter."

Mrs. Liu's complexion changed: "I, I can't write! If you want to report Xiao Juhua to the Public Security Bureau, then come to me when the time comes, I will I will testify to you."

Shen Weiwei doesn't believe her nonsense, this woman seems to be very smart, she is not sure that she will report to Xiao Juhua as soon as she leaves, and when the time comes, several people will work together to destroy the corpse If she disappeared and fled to her hometown, then who would she ask to settle the score?

She smiled and said: "It's okay, I can write, you tell me to write, and I will do my fingerprints at the end."

To deal with this kind of person, you have to hold the handle in your own hands.

Mrs. Liu didn't expect her to see through her thoughts at a glance, her face turned pale, and she gave up struggling completely.

Thinking that not only did this business fail, but also so many eggs and vegetables, Mrs. Liu's teeth almost shattered, God! This is really losing my wife and losing my army!

--

Carrying the report letter and carrying the heavy pannier, Shen Weiwei returned to the military area.

Although she has gained a lot, she is not in a good mood.

She had thought that Xiao Juhua would take revenge before, and her plan at the time was that if Cheng Yan was on Xiao Juhua's side, she would get a divorce and live alone with her two children.

But now, holding the report letter in her pocket, Shen Weiwei thought to herself, even if she wanted a divorce, she had to send Xiao Juhua to the police!

After Shen Weiwei figured this out, she was going to talk to Aunt He. After all, this is a military region, and Cheng Yan is the regiment commander. If he wants to protect his mother, he has no choice but to let Brigadier Zhang take action.

She didn't mean to distrust Cheng Yan either.

To be honest, the relationship between the two was weak at the beginning, and now that Shen Weiwei has been in a coma for so long, there is no relationship between the two of them except for their children and responsibilities.

In fact, it's nothing, these days many people live together, it's fine if there is no major conflict, but now that this matter involves Cheng Yan's mother, Shen Weiwei is really not sure what he will do. And even if Cheng Yan is willing to believe her, but he hasn't come back now, afraid of Xiao Juhua's tricks behind him, he should tell Aunt He to be on the safe side.

But Shen Weiwei wasted too much time in the village in the morning, and it was already meal time, and she felt a little top-heavy and uncomfortable, so she was going to go back and have a rest, and then talk about it after dinner.

Shen Weiwei thought it was because she was tired from walking around with a basket of vegetables on her back, and she would be fine after a short rest, but when she finished her lunch and lay on the bed, she felt more and more unwell.

Dizziness, feeling hot all over. In a trance, she felt a cool little hand stretched out. She wanted to speak to comfort the two children, but her eyelids were too heavy, as if they had fallen from an iron block, and she couldn't open them at all, and fell asleep in a daze. .

Dafu withdrew his hand, thinking that his mother must have a fever. He has never taken care of someone with a fever, but he thinks that his mother must be very uncomfortable when she is hot. It would be nice if there is cold water to wipe off.

He was just about to go out to fetch water when he saw Xiao An running out. "You want to go out to play?"

"No! I'm going to ask Aunt Cao what to do if she has a fever!" Dafu frowned and said, "No!"

"Why?" Although Du Xiaojuan often came to their house, in Xiaoan's heart Cao Auntie is the most believable person. At this time, I subconsciously think of her.

Dafu is a very sensitive child, he always felt that something was wrong with Cao Mengmin, but he didn't know how to describe it, so he could only say bluntly: "Because she is a bad person." These words touched Xiaoan's bad luck, "boom"

All of a sudden, it was like a firecracker being ignited, and he said loudly: "You are the bad guy. Why do you say that about Aunt Cao? She treats me so well! Do you think that only you are smart and I am an idiot? "

The exit made Xiao An suddenly think of the days when he was implicated by Dafu at school, and became even more angry, and ran out without saying anything else.

"What an idiot!" Dafu was also angry, but his mother was still running a fever, so he hurriedly took a towel and wet it with water, put it on Shen Weiwei's forehead, and then ran quickly on his short legs to find Du Xiaojuan.

--

"Your mother is sick?" Cao Mengmin's eyes lit up when he thought of something, "Xiao An, go back and watch first.

Auntie is going to the hospital to buy some antipyretics, and I'll be here right away!" Xiaoan nodded vigorously: "Okay! Thank you, Auntie!" He continued He ran back quickly, thinking that Aunt Cao was really good, and he hadn't finished his meal, so he was willing to help him buy medicine, and if he didn't ask for money, he must tell Dafu about it and let him know wrong!

Xiao An, who ran back aggressively, didn't know that Cao Mengmin closed the door as soon as he left, and ran into the room to join forces with Xiao Juhua. Shen Weiwei's guess was right, the military wife Mrs. Liu was talking about was her.

Cao Mengmin colluded with Xiao Juhua a long time ago, not because of anything else, but because she valued the benefits that Xiao Juhua could bring to herself.

Cao Mengmin's lover is only a company commander, and the allowance is incomparable to that of a commander like Cheng Yan. Cao Mengmin spends a lot of money and doesn't have enough money, so he can only go to the black market from time to time to do some buying and selling.

Later, Xiao Juhua was able to thrive in the black market because of her help, and she didn't do it in vain. Every time Xiao Juhua made money, she actually received a small part of it.

So, when she knew that Shen Weiwei was going to let Xiao Juhua go back to her hometown as soon as she came back, she immediately became dissatisfied, and immediately agreed that Xiao Juhua would help her drive Shen Weiwei away.

On the first day Xiao Juhua was driven away by Shen Weiwei, she came to her and told her that something was obviously wrong with Shen Weiwei.

"We've been doing business for so long, and we haven't been seen by anyone at all. How come Shen Weiwei knew it as soon as she came back, and you didn't see it. She hit me very hard... It doesn't look like someone who has been in a coma for several times A young woman!"

Xiao Juhua used to do farm work in her hometown, and she provided for herself with delicious food and drink. Can't beat it, it's absolutely impossible!

After Xiao Juhua made up her mind, she felt that Shen Weiwei might have been possessed by a ghost, and the more she thought about it, the more she felt that it made sense: "Otherwise, I have been asleep for so long, why did I suddenly wake up!" Cao Mengmin went to find the witch.

Although Cao Mengmin felt that what she said was reasonable, but now this kind of ghost matter is too sensitive, if it is discovered, her lover will suffer accordingly. Thinking of when she went to the black market before, she heard someone say that there was a way to get a batch of unowned fabrics, so she came up with an idea.

"No owner? Is that dead?!" Xiao Juhua asked.

"Yes!" At that time those people asked her if she would like to have it, but she thought it was bad luck and refused, now thinking about it, wouldn't it be good to use it against Shen Weiwei?

"Let's sell these clothes to her, and then find a sorceress to guide others to say that there is a female ghost in the yard. We don't need to do anything at that time, and other people's saliva can drive her away!"

She did know that although many people said nothing on the surface, they would secretly ask the witch to figure this out, and they would definitely believe what the witch said.

At that time, even if something happened to Dong Chuang, they will not be blamed for this incident. The law does not blame everyone.

"Okay! This is a good idea!" Xiao Juhua was overjoyed, as if she had already seen the scene where Shen Weiwei was driven away.

Cao Mengmin said: "It's just the money for the fabric..."

"I'll take it!" Xiao Juhua gritted her teeth and said, as long as this vixen can be driven out of their house, it's okay to pay more money now!

The two originally planned to use public opinion to drive Shen Weiwei away, but now that she was sick and had a fever, Cao Mengmin immediately said to Xiao Juhua, "Auntie, this is a good opportunity!

" They had already bought a lot of fabrics and went back, now they ran over to find all those clothes by visiting Shen Weiwei, and exposed her on the spot.

Especially Shen Weiwei is still sick now, with that crooked appearance, with a little guidance, no matter who sees it, they will definitely think that this is the upper body of a ghost!

The more I thought about it, the more I felt that this was a good idea, and the two of them hurried to buy medicine after taking the money.

Along the way, Xiao Juhua greeted everyone she met.

She is very popular in the military region. Everyone didn't see her these days and thought she had returned to her hometown. Now she asked curiously, "Aunt Xiao, why did you go? Why haven't you seen her these days?" You?"

Xiao Juhua sighed, looking particularly aggrieved: "Isn't this the child and his mother are back, there is no need for my grandma to stay any longer." The words were vague, but everyone immediately fell in love with her. Smell the breath of gossip.

Interest soon came: "Aunt Xiao, did the child's mother drive you back?" "

No, I have something to do in my hometown, so I wanted to go back first." Xiao Juhua showed a hurt expression, obviously disagreeing.

Everyone still didn't understand, they followed her words and began to condemn Shen Weiwei.

"How could this Comrade Shen be like this? She has been in a coma for so long, but you are the one taking care of the two children, and now she will drive you away as soon as she wakes up? How can there be such an evil wife in the world!" "Exactly, Aunt Xiao has nothing to say to the two children, she provided food and drink, it's fine if she is not grateful, and now she is ungrateful?" "Don't be afraid, Aunt Xiao, we will go with you, we will seek justice for you! "

Now is the time when you have nothing to do, and the enthusiasm of the military wives competes with each other. Of course, there are not many who are really emotional, and they are all for watching the excitement.

Xiao Juhua was moved and wiped away her tears: "Everyone is so kind to me, but I can't go back now, Wei Wei has a fever, I have to buy some medicine for her first!"

After saying this, everyone's angry voice became more When she grows up, she feels that Shen Weiwei really doesn't know what is good or bad. Such a good mother-in-law is hard to find in the whole world with a lantern, and she is not satisfied.

The conflict between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law is always the topic that everyone is most interested in. They talked here and attracted more and more people in a short while.

Xiao Juhua was very satisfied, the more people the better, it would be best if the whole military region knew about the trouble, and it would be up to Shen Weiwei to see how it would end!

She and Cao Mengmin made a plan, she went to the hospital to buy medicine, and attracted everyone to watch the fun, while Cao Mengmin took advantage of Shen Weiwei's drowsiness to find out all the clothes she bought from Mrs. Liu today, and when the time comes A "stolen and stolen".

Not only can Shen Weiwei be driven away, but it's best to make Cheng Yan have to divorce her. In this way, her own mother will have the final say on everything in the family in the future!

Xiao Juhua was so happy that she couldn't suppress the smile on her face as she walked back.

She came to the courtyard aggressively, and shouted directly: "Wei Wei! Why are you sick? Mother bought you medicine. Hurry up..." She was planning to catch everyone up first, so she didn't even see clearly who was in the room. No matter what the situation, it started to act out, and when she was about to cry a few tears to express that she was really a "good mother-in-law", she opened her eyes and was shocked. what happened?

Isn't Shen Weiwei lying in bed sick, why is she sitting on a chair and doing well now!

And Cao Mengmin, who had agreed to come to look for fabrics first, why was he being suppressed by Aunt He at the moment, with a look of astonishment on his face? !

Xiao Juhua didn't understand what happened, but she subconsciously felt that something was wrong, and she was about to slip away as soon as she limp.

Aunt He couldn't let her run away, so she took the report letter out of her pocket, slammed the table, and said loudly, "Xiao Juhua, tell me what's going on!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366K 7.3K 44
Ariel Waters had a pretty normal life for a 17 year old girl. She lived with her mom, dad and 18 year old brother Eric. Having a brother one year o...
376K 23.1K 38
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
43.1K 421 20
七零大杂院小甜妻 作者:一九四夕 Not my Story
99.4K 1.9K 63
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 七零文工团 AUTHOR: 司寇云 Xu Ling wears it to a female partner in the chronology. In the text, she is a classmate of the female lea...