But What did the Novelist do...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 然而小说家又做错了什么 Author: Li Han Summary: Qingchi Lianyang fell in love at first sight. So he cr... More

But what did the novelist do wrong?
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107: End
108: Extra: military and police Dazai world
109: Extra: after the change of the leader
110: Extra: About Honeymoon Travel (1)
111: Extra: About Honeymoon Travel (2)
112: Extra: About Honeymoon Travel (End)
113: Extra: four years after the deal expires

22

35 4 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter Twenty Two

    Ryota Nozawa watched the popularity of his analysis posts on "Mother" gradually increase on the forum, and was inexplicably excited to share the honor.

    After reading the first version of the electronic manuscript of "Mother", Ryota Nozawa became very interested in the author.

    After all, the work is established based on the author's worldview. Reading the work combined with the author's experience can open up a new world.

    So Ryota Nozawa went to ask the editor-in-chief, but the editor-in-chief didn't know the information of Mr. PM either. He asked his family members to ask the boss, but when the boss heard that he was asking about the PM, he immediately kept quiet and kept silent.

    After that, Ryota Nozawa completely became a fan of PM.

    Who doesn't love rich, powerful, talented and mysterious novelists.

    Looking at other readers' investigations on PMs who found nothing on the forum, Nozawa Ryota smiled contemptuously.

    He picked up the keyboard and posted a reply to one of the most popular identity guesses on the forum.

    [How could Mr. PM be a mafia? The mafia is extremely vicious and vulgar. How could he write such a good novel? It can be seen from the description of the psychiatrist in "Mother"... and... as proof, take From this, it can be concluded that Mr. PM is a government official]

    the top floor leader's lounge.

    Small western-style solid wood table, red soft leather sofa inlaid with diamonds for one person, and bright crystal chandelier. On the table are serving plates of grilled fish, miso soup, rice and a few small jade dishes.

    Osamu Dazai stared at the food on the table with bitterness and hatred on his face, as if a grilled fish that was crispy on the outside and tender on the inside was more difficult to deal with than dealing with the Mafia scrambling for territory.

    Qingchi Lianyang sat opposite him, rolled up a small ball of rice with pointed chopsticks and put it in his mouth.

    He glanced at the fish eyes that seemed to be whitish with annual rings, and then at Dazai Osamu whose face was whitish.

    One person and one fish, looking at each other affectionately, the scene is a bit funny.

    "Have you no appetite?"

    "You don't look like you really want to eat, Aoike."

    Osamu Dazai put down his chopsticks, trying to show the majesty of the leader.

    He didn't understand, that incident had already been skipped, and he just allowed Aoki Renyang to work in the room next to his office to protect his safety, why was he inexplicably controlled for eating and sleeping?

    Everyone, including Qingike Lianyang, took it for granted?

    Qingchi Lianyang glanced at him, then broke the skin of the fish, stuffed a piece of fish meat into his mouth, and told him with practical actions that he was not anorexic.

    The meals given to the leader by the port mafia are naturally high-quality goods. The fish is fresh fish caught by night boats at the port. It is grilled with fruit charcoal. The cook is also very skilled. The skin of the fish is golden and crisp, and the meat is tender and tender. When served on the table, it is fragrant.

    Even Qingchi Lianyang, who doesn't pay much attention to appetite, can't help admiring the delicious taste of this meal.

    Osamu Dazai swore that he saw contempt in those jasper-like eyes.

    He is unbelievable, is this your attitude towards the leader? Is this how you feel about your muse?     "I said, Qingchi, do you know how much

    money Ms. Yuzi broke     ?

    " There was a malicious smile on his face.     "Qingchi, did you say you were willing to cook for me?"     Qingchi Lianyang paused, and glanced at Dazai Osamu who had written 'I want to be a demon' all over his face: "Yeah."     A gleam flashed in Dazai Osamu's eyes : "I want to eat crabs."     Aoike Lianyang asked: "Steam?"     Of course it's not that simple, Osamu Dazai shook his head quickly.     "I want four...no, eight. I'll ask my subordinates to go buy crabs right away."

    Aoike Lianyang put down his chopsticks: "Boss, I have to tell you something."

    "You want to disobey?" Dazai Osamu was a little excited, waiting for Aoike Lianyang to nod before attacking.

    Qingchi Lianyang continued without changing his face: "My cooking skills are limited to cooking food."

    Not even including the item of 'not overcooked'.

    He does not have high requirements for the quality of life, nor is he interested in enjoying life.

    Osamu Dazai tilted his head, his bare iris-colored pupils were full of stars and flowers, full of sincerity, and he dragged the end of the sound coquettishly.

    "But I want to eat Qingchi."

    Qingchi Lianyang's hand trembled when he saw it, his face was still calm, but his pupils softened a little.

    "I agree, but you have to finish your breakfast."

    "What if you can't make it?"

    Osamu Dazai asked viciously when he heard that breakfast was still needed, stepped on the next kitten and criticized him.

    It sounds ferocious, but in fact the pride under the words cannot be concealed.

    His goal was not crabs, but Qingike Lianyang's consent.

    Just wait, as long as he nods, Osamu Dazai will have a way to completely solve the big problem of 'eating and sleeping'.

    He Zhong also honestly holds the plate and goes to the corner to eat by himself, can't he?

    Heh—a mere domestic dog, even trying to use its own nature to control the life of its owner!

    "Your punishment."

    Osamu Dazai was waiting for this sentence, he raised his lips.

    "If you can't do it, you are not allowed to dictate my life anymore, be your bodyguard, understand, I want to eat crabs that satisfy me, and you can only do it. Just at noon today, any Asking for help outside the venue."

    The hand of a novelist who writes books, knowing how to open a steamer and a boiling pot is already the limit, Dazai Osamu doesn't think he can be so good at cooking.

    "Of course, to ensure fairness." Osamu Dazai paused: "You can choose two people from my subordinates, and let them judge your cooking without knowing it." Aoike Lianyang agreed, and he

    swept Glancing at the food in front of Osamu Dazai, the portion is not large, just enough to feed a seven-percent full person.

    "Then please finish your breakfast."

    "Okay."

    Osamu Dazai readily agreed, thinking that the "crab promise" was just a part of his plan to tame Renyang Aoike.

    Anyway, after this morning, this troublesome guy has no position to control him anymore.

    Zhongyuan Zhong, who had just received the news of the attack on the headquarters and rushed back, happened to hear their last few words of exchange at the door.

    The gravitationalist who tried all the taunting methods before and failed to make Osamu Dazai eat a few more mouthfuls: ...

    Nakahara Chuya knocked on the door with a blank expression.

    What does it have to do with him that the bastard leader eats too much? He wished that guy would die suddenly as soon as possible.

    Osamu Dazai probably guessed who was coming: "Come in."

    Chuya Nakahara pushed the door open and came in, seeing Aoike Renyang sitting opposite Dazai Osamu eating, and neither of them felt that there was anything wrong, the corners of their mouths twitched, blue pupils twitched. There was a flash of anger.

    "Qingchi-kun..."

    "Chuya, if you have something to say, don't disturb me

    for dinner." Osamu Dazai interrupted his class rhetoric. Daredevil doesn't have the concept of 'inferiority' in his head.

    And, that's not too bad.

    So far, Aoike Renyang's actions have not disgusted Osamu Dazai.

    Zhongyuan Zhong also glanced at the leader in dissatisfaction, took a deep breath, and suppressed his anger.

    "I led people to destroy the largest weapon arsenal of Yinblade. Five people were killed, seventeen were injured, 70 automatic rifles were seized, and 50 catties of detonating high-performance explosives... and a team went to their headquarters..."

    report After finishing what he got, he changed the subject and looked a little gloomy.

    "I don't understand why you are making such a big fuss about Yinblade at this time. You know what's going on inside the organization right now, leader. Most of the illegal organizations in Yokohama are targeting us." Nakahara only found out about the night of the reception later

    . , Osamu Dazai blew up the Yinblade headquarters building.

    In addition to the order that Osamu Dazai arranged for him to rob the Yinblade weapon arsenal yesterday, and sent many ten-man captains of the Black Lizard to lead teams to wipe out the members of the Yinblade, now the Yinblade has existed in name only.

    This battle caught all the organizations spying on the port mafia by surprise.

    The harvest is great, but this time, it also pushed the port mafia to the forefront. Maybe there will be some organizations that are forced to join forces to trouble the port mafia. After all, no one wants to be a lamb waiting to be slaughtered.

    The crystal chandelier on the ceiling of the rest room swayed gently, and the colorful light it cast hit the bandage on the side face of the young leader, reflecting a shadow. The corners of his lips curled slightly, but there was no smile in his eyes, and the spoon in his hand had fallen into the soup bowl at some point.

    "Do I still need to explain to you what I do, Chuya?"

    Qingchi Lianyang turned to deal with the grilled fish on the plate without raising his head.

    "...You'd better make up your own mind." Nakahara Chuya's pupils were condensed, and he glanced at Aoike Renyang, who was eating peacefully and was not at all affected by his conversation with Dazai: "If the port mafia It's in your hands, and I won't let you go."

    He heard that Qingchi Lianyang killed three supernatural beings who went to the top floor by himself.

    This person has excellent strength, but he is too arrogant, and I don't know where Dazai Osamu has the confidence to feel that he can suppress it.

    Inexplicably, Nakahara also felt that Osamu Dazai would die at the hands of Lianyang Aoike.

    This idea is only fleeting, and even he himself is not sure of the reason and support.

    Maybe it's...they are too harmonious.

    Those who can live in peace with Osamu Dazai are either lunatics or monsters, not good dogs.

    Osamu Dazai was not annoyed after hearing the threat, he just bent his eyes and smiled: "Don't worry about it."

    Let him die.

    Zhong Yuan snorted coldly, and was about to turn around and leave when Osamu Dazai stopped him.

    "Wait a minute, Chuya...and, Qingchi."

    The young leader called to the two of them with a smile on his face.

    Nakahara Chuya turned around impatiently, Aoike Lianyang also raised his head, and the eyes of the two focused on one point.

    That man is a born king, always able to do anything with ease, can remain calm no matter how chaotic it is, and can see any conspiracy and tricks clearly with one eye.

    "As the two strongest supernatural beings under my command, I have something to show you."

    He said, pressing a button in his pocket.

    Zhong Yuanzhong also frowned and said nothing.

    Qingchi Lianyang was also a little curious when he heard his words "I can't see it now and I won't see it later".

    A novelist is definitely a person who is walking on the road and doesn’t bother to turn around when a missile explodes behind him, but Osamu Dazai can always easily affect his emotions.

    The light in the living room suddenly snapped off, and the house fell into darkness.

    Then, a bright light from outside jumped into the room, and the retina couldn't adapt to the sudden change of light and dark, and it was mottled for a moment.

    Aoike Lianyang looked indifferently at the direction of the outer wall, his eyes were imprinted with blue and white cloud light - the

    original wall suddenly turned into a transparent floor-to-ceiling window, tall buildings, bridges, clear sky, the whole of Yokohama can be seen in it.

    This feeling of standing on the sky above the clouds, or even at the pinnacle of power, is not something that can be experienced normally.

    I'm afraid even the immortals can't concentrate on anything else.

    "Didn't you ask me what I want to do, Chuya." Dazai Osamu's voice contained the devil's coldness, and also had a youthful clarity, telling his ambition, but his expression wanted to say 'the weather is good': "What I want It's not just this city."

    "Mr. Mori is too restrained, don't you think?"

    At the mention of that name, Nakahara Chuya shrank his pupils first, and then quickly covered up his gaffe: "It's not just this city?" "

    I What I want is——” Osamu Dazai replied: “Let the name of the port mafia spread throughout Kanto.”

    He hooked his lips and snapped his fingers: “Let’s start by making those miscellaneous organizations disappear, what do you think?”

    Last wish ?

    Qingchi Lianyang tilted his head, looking at the boy who was illuminated by the sun and cast a long black shadow on the ground, his voice was clear and shallow.

    "Just do it if you want, and I will help you."

    He was not in a hurry.

    The novelist sees it very clearly.

    This person he 'loved' - born to belong to the dark, belong to the summit. At the same time, he is extremely arrogant, no one understands his loneliness, no one can walk into his heart, no one can shake his plan.

    On Aoike Lianyang's side, Osamu Dazai had nothing to worry about, he looked at Nakahara Chuya.

    "And you, Chuya, do you want to cooperate with me to complete this great plan?" "

    ...Did you give me a choice?"

    Zhongya Zhongyuan was speechless for a few seconds. He really discovered that the guy who is the leader just likes to test the loyalty of his subordinates over and over again.

    "That means I agree."

    Osamu Dazai's expression became cheerful and relaxed in an instant, as if he was not the leader of the colossal port mafia, but an ordinary boy. He has always been good at changing his face, so too many people couldn't see his front clearly.

    Perhaps, the changeable outer shell and unpredictable heart are his charm.

    "I will send you the next battle plan. By the way, did the readers of Aoike receive a letter from the publishing house     ?

    "

Tell him to send someone to some publishing house to pick up the things, and also specially ordered to keep it secret. Zhong Yuanzhong also thought it was a confidential contract, and the co-author was a reader's letter.

    In view of the fact that the confidentiality of those letters is equivalent to the ability information of the ability person who guards the leader, Nakahara Chuya endured it.

    "Can I go?"

    Osamu Dazai stretched out a finger: "There is one more thing, which is very important."

    Nakahara looked at him solemnly, and said in the same deep tone: "Speak."

    Osamu Dazai nodded, and ordered: "Clean up the kitchen on the top floor, and bring 20 catties of crabs."

    That is a major event related to his future freedom!

    Nakahara Chuya: ...

    The next second, outside the chief's lounge, the subordinates who cleaned up the tragedy in the chief's room shook their hands in shock from a roar.

    "I'm not your handyman—asshole!"

    The author said:

    I, Yang Le (lighting a cigarette)

    never go out, and I took an online video test with Yang Le's teacher yesterday. It is worthy of 5G, and the speed of infection is fast

    Thanks to the little angel who threw the rocket launcher: 1 Chen Yumu Dieyi;

    thanks to the little angel who threw the grenade: 1 Chen Yumu Dieyi;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 395 115
Alternative Title: 论坛曝光后,我每天都在社死 Author: Xiaoyeying Summary: I accidentally traveled through the second dimension, but my life fell into a countdown...
11.9K 231 113
Alternative Title: 别用疯批马甲玩游戏 Author: White Peach Chips Summary: Kashiwahara has played a holographic game for a long time. He decided to let himself...
1M 40.4K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
894K 20.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.