Neptunia: Merc's Involvement

Autorstwa XxFlame_HazedxX

What started out as a simple meet and greet with the CPUs would end up turning into a large scale adventure. ... Więcej

Introduction Notice
Character Info
Chapter 1: Prologue
Chapter 2: The Planeptune Struggle Finale
Chapter 3: The Planeptune Basilicom
Chapter 4: The Gamindustri Tour Begins
Chapter 5: Leanbox, Land of Green Pastures
Chapter 6: Leanbox - Day One
Chapter 7: Leanbox - A Viral Situation
Chapter 8: Leanbox - The Concert
Chapter 9: Leanbox - The Machine
Chapter 10: Leanbox - CFW Judge
Chapter 11: Leanbox - The Finale
Chapter 12: Lowee, Land of White Serenity
Chapter 13: Lowee - Rom's Uncertainty
Chapter 14: Lowee - Gaining Trust
Chapter 15: Lowee - Degradation
Chapter 16: Lowee - Share Collecting
Chapter 17: Lowee - Kidnapped
Chapter 18: Lowee - Controlled
Chapter 19: Lowee - Getting The Twins Back
Chapter 21: Lastation - Back Home
Chapter 22: Lastation - Morning Routine
Chapter 23: Lastation - Avoidance
Chapter 24: Lastation - The Visit
Chapter 25: Lastation - An Errand
Chapter 26: Lastation - Confrontation
Chapter 27: Lastation - Night of Fate
Chapter 28: Lastation - Kei's Words
Chapter 29: Lastation - The Finale
Chapter 30: Planeptune - Hangout with Nep
Chapter 31: Planeptune - Somber Mood
Chapter 32: Planeptune - The Villain's Plan
Chapter 33: Planeptune - A Situation
Chapter 34: Planeptune - The Graveyard
Chapter 35: Planeptune - Taken Over
Chapter 36: Planeptune - The Castle
Chapter 37: Planeptune - The Finale
Chapter 38: Final Act - Awakening
Chapter 39: Final Act - Dread
Chapter 40: Final Act: The Battle Within
Chapter 41: Final Act - First Blood
Chapter 42: Final Act - The Fall Out
Chapter 43: Final Act - Four Days
Chapter 44: Final Act - Past Memories
Chapter 45: Final Act - Resurrection
Chapter 46: Final Act - The Prelude
Chapter 47: Final Act - The Last Clash
Chapter 48: Conclusion

Chapter 20: Lowee - The Finale

162 6 5
Autorstwa XxFlame_HazedxX

"About what exactly?" Said Trick as he appeared from behind.

After hearing the familiar voice, the underling turned around and saw the one person she didn't want to see right now.

"Ah, Ma-Master Trick!? I-I can explain this, I swear!" She said.

"I'll listen to your excuses later...Right now there are more important things at hand." Said Trick.

"Owww…" Said Rom, still feeling the damage from the blast.

"Oh, you poor little things…!" Said Trick while looking at them, then looking at Alex. "You! How dare you hurt innocent little girls!? Don't you have any manly pride!?"

"Huh!? I just said it wasn't my god damn fault! Stop blaming me! I didn't fucking do anything!" Snarled Alex with an irritated expression though Trick just ignored him and focused his attention back on the twins.

"Now, now, I'll make the pain go away." Said Trick while looking at the twins again and chuckling.

The yellow armored like-being extended his tongue and quickly entangled both twins with it.

He then proceeded to cover them with his saliva and lick them constantly in a way that was quite disgusting, if not disturbing to watch.

"Uwaaaah!" Said Rom.

"It's slimy...Ewwww!" Whined Ram.

"Hey! What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Yelled White Heart, showing a strong mixture of anger and disgust by what was taking place in front of her.

"Tha-That's right, Master Trick! What are you doing?!" Asked Underling as well, who couldn't hold back the disgust she felt either.

"What? Aren't you supposed to lick wounds to heal them?" Said Trick before chuckling and licking the twins some more.

'I, don't think I'm old enough to be seeing this right now.' Thought Alex as be also had nauseous expression

After a moment or two, Trick finally let go of the twins as they slowly got back up on their feet.

"Ewww, that was awful!" Yelled Ram.

"My clothes are all slimy…Gross…!" Said Rom.

"Ahhh, that was wonderful" Said Trick with a fulfilled tone.

"Ugh, that's it! I'm really angry now!" Shouted Ram.

"I'm angry too...He ruined my clothes...!" Added Rom, looking really annoyed.

Without wasting any time, both sisters transformed back to their HDD forms.

"You'll pay for that!"

"No mercy…"

"Ah, Master Trick! what did you do that for!? Now they're both fully healed!" Said Underling.

"A fight where things are too one-sided is hardly fair." He said.

'That, honestly would have made him look kind of awesome if it weren't for the fact that he just licked two little girls like they were lollipops less than a minute ago' Thought Alex while sweat dropping before he turned his head to look at White Heart.

"Hey Blanc, let's go help-"

The young boy tried speaking to Lowee's CPU but broke a cold sweat after seeing her expression.

She was clenching her fist so thightly it was a miracle her fingers didn't crack and a thick shadow obscured her eyes, letting only a bright red monster-like eye to be seen.

BGM: The 13th Dilemma

"...Them?" Finished the boy in a quiet tone.

"Help? I'm gonna do more than help." She said with a burning anger before finally exploding "I'm gonna slice that freaking pervert in half!"

There was something to be said about her current anger if you considered the advice she gave to Alex less than ten minutes ago, but it was probably safer to let this one slide.

Besides, it would be impossible for anyone to keep their cool after seeing their younger siblings go through that.

"So that's how it'll be? Very well, I'll show you the power of CFW Trick!"

White Heart dashed forward at the speed of a rocket and delivered a barrage of attacks against Trick, Alex followed behind her and joined the barrage while Rom and Ram offered support from a safe distance with magic.

Although he couldn't move very fast, Trick's tongue, which he used as a weapon, was amazingly fast and had overwhelming reach.

Instead of blocking, Alex focused on dodging as he didn't want his blade, nor any part of his body in general to be covered in that thing's saliva.

White Heart was probably thinking the same thing as she kept dodging as well.

Every time they found an opening, or the twins created one by attacking Trick with a spell, Alex and White Heart would move in and attack him with all their might.

Trick was a resilient foe that refused to go down easy, but he seemed more focused on attacking Alex and White Heart than Rom and Ram.

After constantly dodging the over sized tongue and attacking over and over again, Trick showed signs of weakening.

It was at this moment that White Heart moved in and began a series of constant axe slashes.

"You pervert! Big pervert! Gross pervert! Dumb Pervert! Creepy Pervert!" She yelled as she sliced the yellow lizard with her axe while constantly calling him all kinds of definitions of pervert with every hit.

On the last attack, she tossed him up into the air with all of her might.

The yellow lizard flew up into the sky before falling to the ground between White Heart and Alex, who then dashed towards Trick as well with his sword's tip emitting a flame.

Both warriors then slashed at him with their all of their might at the same time, delivering the last blow before stopping past the yellow lizard.

"Argh!" Yelled Trick as he felt his body began to crackle and the life within him was starting to fade away. "Long live…little girls!"

With that dying message, he exploded, leaving this world with a fulfilled heart, knowing that in the end, he managed to lick two little girls and make everyone around him feel disgusted.

BGM Ends Here

"Tch, too good of a death for that pervert!" Said White Heart, feeling unsatisfied about the quick ending Trick was given.

"Where's the pale girl?" Asked Alex while looking around.

"I think she ran away while we were fighting." Said White Heart.

"Hey, forget about that! I want to go home and take a bath!" Yelled Ram, who had already reverted to human form.

"Me too…I still feel icky." Added Rom, who reverted back as well.

"Yeah. Guess we can leave that stuff for another day…" Said White Heart. "Honestly, I want to take a bath too."

After that fight, everyone wanted to take a bath to wash away the icky feeling that Trick left in them.

Once White Heart remade the seal, the four of them returned to the castle and took a much deserved bath.

After that, the last few days of his stay in Lowee were surprisingly quite calm thanks to Ram's jokes taking a surprising halt.

Although she didn't talk much with him and still acted a bit unfriendly towards him, Alex knew this meant that she came to accept him, or at least not hate him anymore.

On the day he was set to return to Planeptune, the Oracle and the twins made sure to be there to say goodbye to him.

"I hope you were able to enjoy your stay." Said Mina.

"It was, interesting."

Alex wasn't too sure how to describe it any better. The two weeks were chaotic and half of the final week was an even bigger turmoil, but fortunately it became quite relaxing around the end.

The fight against Trick was unpleasant in a lot of ways but nonetheless, The time the young boy spent on Lowee in general was an enjoyable experience.

"Big Brother, Alex…You're leaving?" Asked Rom who had began referring to him as Big Brother as the two had spent a lot of time together during Alex's last few days in Lowee.

"Don't worry, I'll come around to visit when I can." He said as he kneeled and petted Rom's head.

Ram simply scoffed and crossed her arms.

"It's okay if you don't come back, though."

"Ram…" Said Rom while looking at her sister.

"Ram, that wasn't a very nice thing to say." Said Mina while scolding her.

To that, Ram simply turned her head away and scoffed away.

"I left you alone this week because you helped me and Big Sister save Rom, but I still think you're not a good guy!" She said before turning around to look at him and point at him. "I'm warning you...If you come back, I'll just do lots of mean things to you again!"

Despite this threat of becoming prey to her deadly pranks once again, the young boy didn't seem too scared about it.

"Yeah, yeah…whatever you say." He answered while moving his hand from Rom's head and placing it on Ram's "Just try coming up with something better than throwing a book while by the time I come back."

"He-Hey! Don't just do whatever you want!" Snarled the CPU Candidate while moving his hand away with a blushed face.

"Are you ready to go?"

Alex turned around and looked at Blanc before nodding.

"Yeah, let's go." He said.

"See you later, Big Brother Alex." Said Rom with a smile.

"Have a safe trip." Added Mina.

After properly saying goodbye to them, Alex followed Blanc outside the castle and into the city.

Once he left, Ram instantly turned around and ran towards the hallways.

"Ram?" Said Mina while seeing her run away.

The Oracle then thought about what Ram said to Alex, until she realized something that made her smile.

"Mina…" Said Rom.

"What is it?" Asked Mina while lowering her head to look at Rom.

"Big Brother Alex became friends with me and Big Sister, but Ram doesn't like him yet." She said while bearing a mix of saddness and confusion on her expression "...Why?"

"Rom, I think it's actually the opposite." Said Mina.

"What do you mean?" Asked Rom.

"Didn't you notice?" Said the Oracle with a smile "Ram said she didn't think Alex was a good guy, but she never called him a bad guy either." She said.

While Rom took a second to think about it, Ram finally reached a hallway with a window giving a view to the streets in front of the castle. From there, Ram watched Alex and Blanc walking away.

The CPU Candidate looked at him for a moment and recalled the moment when she asked of all people, him to help save Rom.

Despite all the mean things she did to him, Alex accepted her request without a second thought and even kept his word.

Maybe, he wasn't such a bad guy after all, or at least that's what Ram was beginning to think.

Among these thoughts, she then recalled how he patted her head earlier.

This caused the CPU Candidate to blush as she placed both hands over her hat and pushed it down for a moment before suddenly raising her arms and yelling out.

"I'll show you, you idiot!" She said with both eyes closed. "I'll come up with a prank so mean you'll go bald!"

--------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 20: Complete

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

5.3K 111 11
WARNING BEFORE YOU START READING: This is a story that is, essentially, a story about the writer, me, "hooking up" with Blanc from Hyperdimension Nep...
61.6K 852 27
You just a ordinary teen who goes to school to chat and play with your friends until a portal appears at the school field and suck you into a world c...
121K 2.1K 35
(Sequel to this story in the works! Vote for it if you wish to see it) Hello to all my glorious fans. This is my World of Hyperdimension Neptunia. I'...
6.2K 290 70
He was a mass murderer. An enemy to the nation, yet friends of the CPUs. Then, he received a 2nd Chance at life. Now, we'll see the result of that 2n...