Fighting To Live, Living To D...

Av CissyItsMe

!!! THIS IS A SEQUEL !!! I suggest you to read Fight For Love first, so you won't be confused in this story... Mer

!!! NOTE !!!
Preview !!!
« Summertime. »
« Going Home. »
« Back In Miami. »
« Is it really Love ? »
« A Little Bit Of Romance...Or What About Nah ? »
« Back To School. »
« We're Over. »
« Who Are You ? »
« Keep Your Head Up. »
« Sister And Brother. »
« Fiesta, Fiesta. » {Part.1}
« After Party. »
« The REAL After Party. » {Part.1}
« The REAL After Party. » {Part.2}
« Trying To Compromise And Little Hassles.»
« I Apologize. »
« Let Me Drive, Please ? »
« First Date.»
« You ? Again ? »
« You Shouldn't Be Here.» {Part.1}
«You Shouldn't Be Here.» {Part.2}
«You Betrayed Us.»
« Don't Talk To Me.»
«Still Disappointed.»
«Can We Put The Past Behind Us ? »
« First Step. »
«Still Working On It.»
« What's Wrong ? »
« Happy Birthday ! »
«Ho ! Ho ! Ho ! »
« Sisters Love. »
«Valentine's Day.»
«Keep It Or...» {Part.1}
«Keep It Or...» {Part.2}
« Meet My Girlfriend. »
« Family Time. »
« Nobody Likes The Distance.»
« Bye. »
«Three Years Later.»
«Note.»

« Fiesta, Fiesta. » {Part.2}

574 36 4
Av CissyItsMe

''Cherish your human connections -your relationships with friends and family.''

—Barbara Bush

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

September, 2...(Friday Evening)

"This is beautiful ! I like it ! " Kim exclaimed clapping her hands happily. She couldn't wait to see what her amazing husband had organized for them. He told her in the car, on their way to the beach house, that he had several surprises for her.

But he didn't know that she had some for him too since it was going to be his birthday the next day. And she was going to keep it that way.

He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her neck, "I'm glad ya like it. We're gonna have so much fun." He smiled and turned her around to face him. He leaned in and pecked her lips three times, "We can get naked now. Long time since I-"

She backed off a little bit, "Stop ! Hold up, honey."

He rolled his eyes and groaned, "What now ? I'm waitin' since August 22."

She laughed, "Damn ! Don't worry you're going to put it down, but first let me take a nap. We're not that young anymore."

He fanned her off, "What are ya talkin' 'bout ? We're still young. We'll always be."

"Okay, if you say so, buddy. But talk for you, because I..." She pointed herself, "...am going to take that nap. I'm exhausted." She got out of his grip and walked in the bedroom upstairs.

He pouted and followed.

"No."

"This one ? "

"No."

"And this one ? "

"No."

"And this skirt with th-"

"Hell nah ! "

She groaned, "Urg ! It's been already one hour ! Say yes to something ! " She threw the dress she had in her hands on her bed, already knowing that he will refuse, as Auggie folded his arms and then rolled his eyes.

"Your clothes are too short ! How did you even manage to buy those without dad knowing ? Oooh, what if he finds out ? "

"He won't ! C'mon, let me wear this."

"No ! People don't need to see your chest ! And you're showing too much legs also. No, no, no. You better show me something else and reasonable or your outfit's gonna be a damn pajama. Plus, when are your girls gonna arrive ? I'm gonna check their outfits too."

Her eyes grew wide, "Wooooo ! Hold up ! We didn't discuss that. I don't remember that part of the conversation."

"But you promise that y'all were going to obey, right ? "

She smacked her teeth, "You're so annoying ! "

"Whatever. When and who are they among your little circle ? " He asked again.

"Narcissa and Cymphonique."

He frowned shocked, "Cympho's dad let her ? " Mr.Miller was known to be a very strict father. And he could kill for his daughter. By the way, Cymphonique's ex-boyfriend almost died by dating her. The pressure was too hard for the young boy, so he broke up with her, what was a bad idea. Because that's at this moment that he almost lost his life.

"Well..." She started fiddling with her fingers chewing on her bottom lip.

He raised his brow, "Well what ? "

"Well...He doesn't really know. She told him that we're staying at Narci's house. He doesn't know that she'll be here. And you as the best brother of the world, you're going to say nothing. Right ? " She put on her innocent and cute smile.

He wiped his face knowing that it was really dangerous, "If he finds out, we're ALL going to die and I DO value my life."

"Please, please, please, please, please ! " She begged with her hands joined, "For once, just for once she wants to have fun. Plus, we planned everything to not be caught."

"Oh really ? "

She nodded, "Yes ! Don't worry, it's gonna be alright. Now, can I wear this ? Please, say yes ! "

He observed the black pu top boobtube skater dress, "Uh...put it on, so I can se-"

"Oh my God, are you serious ?! "

"Yes, I am ! I'm debating on letting you dressed in this, but to be sure I have to see you in, so I can make sure that you're not showing too much skin. Do you really want to come to the party ? "

She rolled her eyes and went in her bathroom.

Kim moaned as she felt Aug's hands rubbing on her butt, while she was trying to rest more. Then she felt his soft lips on her neck, placing sweet kisses that causes butterflies to come in her stomach. She smiled and turned on her other side, "Hey you."

"Hey, beautiful." He beamed looking at her lovely, "I luhh ya."

She pouted, "Aw, you're always beating me at it. I wanted to say it first. I luhh ya too."

"Your accent ain't sexier than mine tho."

She chuckled, "I love you so so so much. I'm happy to have given love a second chance nineteen years ago. I'm happy that you followed me in New York streets when you saw me."

"And I'm happy that ya talked to me, uh...thirty-two years ago. Dang ! Ya was right, we're old as hell ! "

She laughed, "Yeah, but we're still some sexy mothafuckas. Proof equals our kids." She said imitating his voice. He told her that a couple of months ago.

He pinched her cheek playfully, "Girl, stop tryin' ta be me ! "

Shay finished to dress as she put her accessories and shoes on. Once it was done, she applied a bit more of mascara and then a bit of lipstick of her lips. She readjusted her dress and passed her hand in her hair. She checked herself in the mirror one more time and when she was satisfied with the way she looked, she finally got out of her bathroom to meet her two best friends, Cymphonique and Narcissa, in her bedroom. When she entered in, they were still adding some touches to their own outfits. [Shay's outfit in the external link]

"Are y'all ready to party tonight ? "

"Yay ! " They screamed in unison.

"I still can't believe that my father believed our lie though." Cympho said as she re-did a hair loop.

Narcissa made a surprised face,"I know, me too. It was easy, really easy."

Shay frowned, "Too easy, actually." She began to have a strange feeling. Something was off now that she was thinking about it. But she shook it off wanting to focus more on the party.

"Girls, hurry the fuck up ! " They heard August III yelling in the hall, "People are gonna be there in a few minutes ! And I want nobody upstairs ! "

"But you're living here and we are your best friends." Narcissa shook her head, "Your brother is something else. But he's so..." She bit on her bottom lip getting in a trance.

Shay felt like she was about to throw up, "Oh please ! No ! Leave my brother alone ! Anyways, he has a thing going on with a certain Osiria."

Cymphonique raised her eyebrow smirking, "A certain Osiria ? I conclude you still didn't meet her. Right ? " Shay rolled her eyes as an answer, "Are you going to make her life a living hell ? "

Shaylia shrugged, "I don't know yet. If she seems suspicious, yes. But if she doesn't , then no. I hope I'll meet her tonight since she's coming."

"Okay. And..." Cympho trailed off, "...Is Lionel going to be there too ? "

Shay frowned looking at her two childhood friends like they were crazy, "Excuse you ?! What's wrong with you two ?! My brother and his friends are too old for you."

Narci snorted, "Only two years older actually."

"Yeah, but it would be just too weird if one of you or both start to mess with one of two of them, mainly my brother. C'mon now, you don't want these problems."

"Problems ? " Cympho asked a bit lost.

"Their hoes." Shay simply answered.

Cympho rolled her eyes, "Ain't nobody worried 'bout them ! Plus, I have a crush on Lionel for awhile now. I liked hi-"

"Since two months exactly. It's not that serious. Believe me you don't want to mess around with this guy." Shay cut her off.

"Anyways, can we talk about something else ? Like the fact that we're going to attend the party of the year ! This is going to be epic and we're going to witness and live that ! " Narcissa interrupted their little conversation about the boys.

"You're right. Well, let's go."

The festivities had started since two hours now and everybody was having the time of their life. The music was blasting through the entire house, people were dancing, talking, conversing, eating outside in the garden where there was a BBQ going, or swinging in the pool that was also in the garden. Some were even playing balls in the court.

Two hours that the party had started and it was already the mess, but that was none of Auggie's worries. And Shay was having too much fun dancing, laughing and taking selfies with her two best friends to pay attention to that.

"I can't believe your parents really let you do all of this." Osiria said holding her red cup in her right hand.

"Oh well, they didn't really let us, but it's okay."

"Oh." She sipped some peach Ciroc, "Are you not going to be in trouble ? "

He shrugged, "Maybe."

"And what about the neighbors ? "

"What about them ? "

"We're doing a lot of noise. Are they not going to snitch everybody to the cops or something like that ? "

He shook his head, "Nah ! First off, the houses are not too close and second off, the closest neighbors are away for the weekend." Living in a private residence and on an hill away from everybody was an great advantage for stuff like that.

"I see you planned everything." She smiled.

He smirked looking at her and enjoying the way she was dressed, "You look very beautiful tonight." He complimented and kissed her cheek, making her giggle.

"I like what you're wearing too. You're cute."

He frowned, "Cute ? I'm cute ? Cute ? Really ? "

"What ? " She played the innocent one chuckling.

"Oh okay. I took like hours to get ready, just for you and you're telling me that. Okay." He folded his arms and looked away from her.

"Aw ! I'm sorry. I was just joking, you look marvelous, to be honest. You're shining like a star right now. Wow ! " She exaggerated causing him to turn his head back towards her with a straight face.

"You're officially out of the game. Marvelous." He mimicked her.

"Aw man, you're so complicated." She pushed him playfully.

"Hey, stop that before to get in trouble, young girl." He grabbed her right hand. She tried to push him again with her other hand and he caught it in time, "Now, whatchu gon' do ? Huh ? "

She grinned, "Let me go, August Anthony."

"Ouuh, about to call me by all the government, huh ? You think you're my mama or some. Girl, you're not my mama."

She laughed, "You're crazy. Let me go, please." She pouted making him chuckle and shaking his head at her.

"Give me a kiss and...maybe I'll let you go." He brought her closer to him.

She bit on her bottom lip looking at his tempting lips, "And just to know, if after that kiss you don't let me go, what's gonna happen then ? " She raised her brow.

He leaned in, "We'll see."

_____________________

Feel free to comment and/or to vote =)

A/N: Hope you're enjoying the story. More is coming soon 😉

THANKS FOR READING GUYS ! 💜💛💚💛

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

22.8M 799K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.1M 59.6K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
547K 19.7K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...