« Going Home. »

"Family is the most important thing in the world.“

                                                                         --Princess Diana
                ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

August, 13...(Thursday)

The Bahamas were great and everybody had so much fun. The all family enjoyed their time together. It was good to be away from their usual environment for a moment. They felt free and relaxed during this week and a half. Nobody wanted to go home, but they had too. 

Today was their last day and August wanted to spend his last night in Paradise with his wife. He had organized a romantic dinner for them and he couldn't wait for her to see it. The kids were with the grandparents as all the couples were doing a lil something to enjoy their last night in the Bahamas. 

"Aug, can I see now ? " Kim asked giggling. 

"Just a minute, ma." He opened the door and they entered in their room, "You can now." 

She gasped surprised to see how the room was. There was a table in the middle set romantically and there were candles and red and white rose petals everywhere, "Aw ! It's beautiful. Thanks, Aug. I love you." 

"I luh ya too. Gimmie kiss." He pursed his lips towards her and she pecked them tenderly. 

They sat down and August moved the cloches on the plates, "Hmm...it looks delicious. Thanks again." 

He fanned her off, "No need to thank me. I luh ya. I woulda bring ya a star if that's what woulda make you happy. I luh ya so much, ya don't even know, pretty." He said causing a huge smile to appear on his wife's face. 

"Aw, you always know what to say. And I know what you're trying to do." 

He raised his eyebrow smirking, "And what I trynna do ? " He asked and grabbed both of her hands intertwining his fingers with hers. 

She bit on her lips seductively, "You know, August." 

"Come here, queen." He motioned for her to sit on her lap and she did. 

"I'm missing you, bae. When are you coming back ? " Rayshawn said causing Shaylia to blush. 

"I'm missing you too, but don't worry I'm coming back tomorrow. I can't wait to see you." 

Shaylia was fifteen years old now and a young beautiful lady. She was growing up being a normal teenage girl despite of who her father was. Yeah, it wasn't always easy to be the daughter of a famous R&B singer, but she couldn't change it and had to accept who she really was.