« Who Are You ? »

''I think togetherness is a very important ingredient to family life.''

—Barbara Bush

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

•August, 26...(Friday)

"Thanks for joining us Mr.Alsina. Can I know where you were at ? " Mrs.Vyns asked looking at him with her brow raised.

He sighed rolling his eyes. She knew why he was late for her boring class, but she had to annoy him with her stupid questions. He wasn't in the mood for that today, "You damn know where I was."

"Oh ! Maybe, you want to go and pay a little visit to the dean ? Huh, Mr.Alsina ? Don't try to be sassy with me." She threatened pointing her index finger at him.

He scratched the top of his head, "I was talking with the coach. I had practice before this class. Sorry for being late, ma." He then put a fake little smile on his face.

"Okay. Sit down, so I can continue my class. Do you have your psychology book ? If no, you can leave then."

He nodded his head, "I have it." He then went in the back where there was a place waiting for him. He sat down and pulled one pen and his book out of his backpack. He sighed knowing that he was going to bored for almost one hour. After the practice he had this morning at eight, the only thing he wanted to do was to sleep and not going to school. He hated his schedule.

"So, as I was saying..." The teacher started and he instantly went away with his mind. Her voice was so irritating. Plus he didn't know what they were talking about since twenty minutes. He looked to his right and there was a girl he had never seen before. They were all together since middle school, but he could bet on it, he had never seen her before.

"Hey." He greeted mumbling.

She looked up from her notebook and slowly turned her head towards him not sure to have heard him talking to her or not. She was beautiful with her long black hair, her brown eyes, her light brown skin and her seductive pink glossed lips. She was very attractive. August III smiled biting on his bottom lip. 

"Hey." She greeted back looking at him weirdly. She was wondering why he was talking to her. No one has paid her attention since she's been here.

"Uh...Are you new here ? "

"Uh...yes. I moved here two days ago and started school today." 

He nodded his head, "Oh okay. And where are you coming from ? " He continued his interrogation.

"Atlanta." She simply answered.

"Oh cool. I have fam there. So, do you like Miami so far ? "

She shrugged, "It could be worst."