Preview !!!

«You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them.»

                                                                  --Desmond Tutu
                                                _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"August, what is the most important...thing in your life ? " The interviewer asked him curiously. Today, August had a radio interview with Ms.Sparkles, who was well known in Atlanta for being a person who is not scared to question celebrities about everything. They were discussing since one hour and a couple of minutes now and it was almost the end. 

August didn't have to think, he already had the answer. He smiled, "My family. Without them, I wouldn't be the man I am. They are my everythin'. I love them to death."

Ms.Sparkles awed, "I love that answer. How many kids do you have again ? " 

"Eight. The oldest is seventeen and the youngest is five years old." 

"Wow ! Aw, that's amazing. Children are such a beautiful blessing. I saw a couple of pictures and they are so cute. Congrats to you and your wife. By the way, is it not your anniversary soon ? "

He nodded his head, "Man, it will always amaze me how much y'all know 'bout my life without me telling y'all directly." They laughed, "Yeah. Sixteen lovely years. Mrs.Alsina is incredible."

"Aw ! Aw ! Aw ! Congrats, August."

He chuckled, "Thanks."

"DADDY ! " Little June screamed running in her father's arm. August was on business trip since one entire week and his family missed him a lot. And it was the same for him. He didn't like when he had to be away from them.

He picked her up and then kissed her cheek several times making her giggle, "How is daddy's baby girl doing ? " 

"I'm good." She answered and then kissed his nose causing a huge grin to appear on her father's face. 

June Mayleene Alsina aka Juju for almost everybody. Five years old, she was the baby of the family. The cutest little girl with a kind heart. Yeah, one thing to know about June was that she loved giving love to people around her. With her long curly black hair, her two dimples on each cheek, a welcoming and adorable smile, her innocent face, her big brown eyes and her little cute voice, you couldn't resist, but to be charmed by the little girl. June was a happy child, who smiled and laughed most of the time.

"Were you nice ? " He asked raising his eyebrow.

She nodded her head smiling, "Yes ! And I even drew something just for you."

"Oh really ? "

Once again she nodded her head causing her two ponytails to jump a bit, "Yeah ! I'm gonna show you." He put her back on her feet and she instantly went upstairs to her room.