« Fiesta, Fiesta. » {Part.2}

''Cherish your human connections -your relationships with friends and family.''

—Barbara Bush

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

September, 2...(Friday Evening)

"This is beautiful ! I like it ! " Kim exclaimed clapping her hands happily. She couldn't wait to see what her amazing husband had organized for them. He told her in the car, on their way to the beach house, that he had several surprises for her.

But he didn't know that she had some for him too since it was going to be his birthday the next day. And she was going to keep it that way.

He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her neck, "I'm glad ya like it. We're gonna have so much fun." He smiled and turned her around to face him. He leaned in and pecked her lips three times, "We can get naked now. Long time since I-"

She backed off a little bit, "Stop ! Hold up, honey."

He rolled his eyes and groaned, "What now ? I'm waitin' since August 22."

She laughed, "Damn ! Don't worry you're going to put it down, but first let me take a nap. We're not that young anymore."

He fanned her off, "What are ya talkin' 'bout ? We're still young. We'll always be."

"Okay, if you say so, buddy. But talk for you, because I..." She pointed herself, "...am going to take that nap. I'm exhausted." She got out of his grip and walked in the bedroom upstairs.

He pouted and followed.

"No."

"This one ? "

"No."

"And this one ? "

"No."

"And this skirt with th-"

"Hell nah ! "

She groaned, "Urg ! It's been already one hour ! Say yes to something ! " She threw the dress she had in her hands on her bed, already knowing that he will refuse, as Auggie folded his arms and then rolled his eyes.

"Your clothes are too short ! How did you even manage to buy those without dad knowing ? Oooh, what if he finds out ? "

"He won't ! C'mon, let me wear this."