«Still Disappointed.»

''I don't think anyone has a normal family.''

--Edward Furlong

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

October, 10...(Monday)

It was a tough day for Shay today. She had a sad face on all day and had to stay strong to not start crying all the tears of her heart in front of the all school. It was hurting her to know that the two of the most important men of her life, including the main one -her father, were very mad at her for her actions. If she knew before that dating Rayshawn was going to result to this, she would've thought twice and wouldn't even have looked his way. 

She sighed shaking her head. Everything about that relationship was wrong. Her mother was right. They were all right. She should've never dated him. She felt so bad now. But she still felt like it wasn't totally her fault though. She couldn't help whom she was falling with. All these feelings she had for him, she wanted them to go away, but they were being stubborn and wanted to stay in her heart and just getting stronger. And she could do nothing about it.

"Hey, sweetheart." Her mother greeted her as she entered in the kitchen.

"Hey, mom. How are you ? "

"Good...What about you ? " She asked looking at her daughter with sad eyes. The atmosphere in the house wasn't the same anymore. You could feel clearly that there was a huge tension between certain members of the family. 

Kim was still angry about the situation, but she knew that ignoring her daughter won't solve the problem. Plus, she was just more tolerant compared to her husband...and her son -but she still didn't know that he was giving the exact same treatment to Shaylia. She was more conscious about the fact that people have to make mistakes to grow up and learn what was life, even when she was disappointed by the person. August knew that too, but his anger was preventing him to think smarter than he was usually at this moment.

Shay finally let a tear escape from her right eye, "Anthony is ignoring me too." 

Kim sighed and motioned for her daughter to come in her arms, "It's going to be alright. Okay ? Just give them time." She kissed the top of her head.

"I can't. It's horrible to live like this. Why do they hate me ? It wasn't in my intentions for the situation to become this..."

They pulled away and Kim narrowed her eyes at Shay, "C'mon now ! They DON'T hate you. They're just angry. By the way, why is your brother that mad at you for ? "

"I think because..." She sighed, "...He warned me several times. He told me to break up so many times, but I didn't listen to him, I didn't want to and I then let myself have stronger feelings for Rayshawn. He then made me break up with him, but then he found us in my room...kissing."

Kim shook her head, "Oh my God, Shay..." She mumbled, but loud enough for her to hear her. 

"Is dad here ? "

"Not yet. I think he has some meetings. Why ? "