« You Shouldn't Be Here.» {Part.1}

''People are pretty forgiving when it comes to other people's families. The only family that ever horrifies you is your own.''

--Douglas Coupland

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

October, 7...(Friday)

"Baby, talk to me. What's going on ? " Kim asked after they sat on Shay's bed and the young girl calmed down.

Shay sniffed, "Love is tough, mom. It's not easy to fall in love with the bad person. If only I could come back in the past and delete...all of this."

"Honey, people are placed into our lives for a reason. They appear to stay or to leave, but in the two cases, they're going to teach you some things about yourself and life in general. You can't help it if you fall in love with an asshole. It's the process of growing up...living life."

"It's like the heart has his own brain sometimes and will do whatever it wants, whether you like or not. And that is so frustrating."

Kim nodded, "I know." She sighed, "What was his name ? "

"Rayshawn..." She mumbled fiddling with her fingers.

"And when did y'all break up ? "

"In August, when I started school. Mom, why can't I forget him and move on already ? And why reading his messages makes me feel like it ? I want all of this to stop and right now."

Kim caressed her hair, "Well...you love him and you can't stop loving someone in such a short time, mainly when this person once was so important to your heart. Yes, it will take time, but don't worry you'll move on. When ? " She shook her head, "I can't know. But pray about this, talk to God, it will help, it always helps to confess to him."

"Did you love someone else besides dad ? " She asked curiously.