« I Apologize. »

''Give a little love to a child, and you get a great deal back.''

—John Ruskin

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

September, 5...(Monday)

"Hurry up, I don't have all night." Shay said folding her arms and she turned her head the other way to not make an eye contact with him. She couldn't believe that she agreed to talk with him, but he was determined to have a conversation with her. He wasn't leaving without exchanging words with the girl he loved. She refused at first, but then accepted to go in his car for a little talk. It was pissing her off to know that she was so weak when he was around her. She hated these feelings that she couldn't help but felt for Rayshawn.

He sighed, "Uh...I want to apologize."

"You already did. Seriously, if yo-"

"It was sincere last time and it will be this time also. Listen, I'm sorry for the way I reacted when you broke up with me. And I'm sorry for trying to create problems with your brother at the mall. Uh, did he tell you about this ? " She nodded her head, "Okay. I'm very sorry. And I totally understand why you put an end to our relationship. And I'm once again apologizing for...hitting you. By the way, I took anger classes for that. I'm really sorry to have hurt you, Shay."

"Shaylia. It's Shaylia for you now."

"Okay...Will you ever forgive me ? " He asked and tried to hold her hand, but she jerked it before he touched her.

"Yes. I mean, I already forgave you, but I will never forget. You really hurt me, Rayshawn. I thought you truly loved me, but I guess that I was wrong."

He gripped the wheel tightly, "I loved you. And I still do." He contradicted her through greeted teeth.

She finally looked at him, "Are you getting angry now ? I'm gonna go." She attempted to open the door, but he locked it. She immediately started panicking. It was like it was all happening again, "Stop. Open that door ! Now ! " She pulled her phone out. She went in her parents' room real quick and took it without them seeing her. No way she was coming here with nothing to get her out of a drastic situation, if one was about to happen.

"Wait, wait, wait ! Don't call, I'm not gonna hurt you. I just want to talk. Don't be scared, please calm down."

"Unlock it, right now ! " She insisted still holding her phone in her hand, ready to dial her father's number, "I'm not playing. Unlock ! "

He sighed and did as she said, "I'm sorry for scaring you. Shay-"

She opened the door, "I don't want you to come here again. And I don't want to see you again. Never ! " She slammed it and went back home, trying to be careful to not be caught by none of her parents.

"What are you doing ? "

She startled and dropped her phone, "August Anthony, damn ! " She picked it up and checked if it was broken.