« Family Time. »

''My family comes first. Maybe that's what makes me different from other guys.''

--Bobby Darin

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

March, 24...(Saturday Night

"Okay ! Are you readyyyyyyyy ?! We're about to start the KARAOKE ! " June screamed in the mic as everybody was settling in the playing room. 

August covered his ears, "Baby girl, please put dat mic down fa' a couple of minutes befa' we all get deaf." The five years old pouted and did as her father said. 

"Okay, are we teaming as usual or someone wants to change his partners ? " Kim asked as she placed the bowl of pop corn on the table.

Today was Saturday and instead of going out and hanging out with their friends, the kids wanted to have a family fun time with their parents. It was the month of March and soon Aug III will be on his way to college and won't live any longer with them and they won't be able to do as much as possible; so they were going to take advantage of the time that was left for it to happen as much as they wanted. 

After the dinner yesterday night with Osiria, the siblings sat down and discussed for hours, laughing and bonding together and then that subject came in the conversation. They then realized how rarely these fun and memorable family moments happened during this school year and they wanted to change it.

The parents were, of course, more than happy to make this happen. 

So, this morning, during their big breakfast, they all decided to organize that karaoke night and now they were ready to beat each other's ass with their exceptional voices. Thanks to August, all the kids had a little talent for music. None of them planned to take this as serious as their father though, but it had never prevented them to have good time with that. 

"Are you going to sing, mommy ? " June asked with her hands on her hips. 

Kim laughed, "You know mommy doesn't sing. But I can still help when it comes to rap. What ? You don't want me in your team anymore ? " 

The little girl raised her hands up in surrender, "I'm not the one who said that. Can we switch you with Karla, please ? "

Kim frowned, "Hey ! " 

"Baby Ju, you just hurt mom's feelings. That's not cool." Aug III said chuckling.

"Don't talk to me ever again, June Mayleene Johansson Alsina." She folded her arms and went to sit down on one of the couches. 

"She's not serious ? Right ? " June questioned her big brother, who shrugged to answer her. She pouted and ran to her father who was making his way to the snacks table. She wrapped her little arms around his legs, "Daddyyyyyyyy ! "

He bent down at her level, "What's goin' on, baby girl ? "