«Keep It Or...» {Part.1}

''Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.''

--Sholom Aleichem

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

February, 14...(Wednesday)

~~Three Hours Earlier~~

"Thanks for taking me out tonight."

"You're welcome. By the way, you're looking really fantastic in this dress." 

"Thanks." Osiria blushed and looked out the window, so Aug III couldn't see her face. But it was unnecessary since he had already seen her face, what made him smirk proudly. He was proud, because he could make her feel some type of way just with his kind words. 

Aug III was happy that she accepted to be his Valentine two days ago, when he surprised her at the cafeteria during lunch time with a hug brown Teddy bear, twelve red roses and a box of chocolate shaped in hearts. He had never done this before, she was the first girl he was going all out like that for and he was glad everything went smoothly. 

He was also excited to see where their relationship was going. For now, it was good. They were still getting to know each other and they were getting closer every day too. Now, Aug III felt like they could reach the next level and tonight he planned on asking her to officially be his girlfriend. 

It'd been almost five months since they met for the first time and he didn't want to continue to know her better without her being his girl. He was ready to start a serious relationship with her, but at the same time he was scared that it wasn't the best decision. It was February and in a couple of months they'll be graduated from high school to then began the college life; and maybe starting something serious right now was useless because they'll have to break up in June. 

But he couldn't tell the future and maybe everything will be alright; and they'll go through hard times to then finish by marrying and having kids together. He chuckled at this thought. She was the very first girl to make him have these important thoughts. Before meeting her, he wasn't thinking about marriage and kids like that. 

He stared at her wondering what she had done to him. It was no lie, he was falling for her. He loved her personality. She was a bit goofy, she was smart, wasn't scared to give him her piece of mind, she was always honest with him, adventurous and plus she was really beautiful. He loved spending time with her and if he could it would be 24/7. 

He moved some hair out of her face and then softly caressed her right cheek still looking at her. She turned her head and smiled shyly, "What ? Do I have something on my face ? "

He shook his head, "No...I was just admiring your beauty." 

She blushed more biting on her bottom lip, "You need to stop complimenting me like that all the time or else my cheeks are going to stay red."

"You'll still look amazing with red cheeks."

She giggled, "Oh really ? "