!!! NOTE !!!

HEY ! 

Thanks for continuing with Aug and Kim. I really appreciate the support and hope I won't disappoint you and myself also with this story. I'll try to update as much as I'll be able to and to write long chapters too. If you're enjoying you can comment and/or vote. And add to your reading list also. I'll respond to all the comments, because I love communicating with yall. And the story will be written in third person. 

ALL RIGHT RESERVED. 

Everything that will appear in this book is coming from MY MIND, so don't be disrespectful and steal my stuff. Please and thank you. If you didn't know yet, stealing is a crime and a crime is punishable. Then don't say I didn't warn you. 

But I don't own the pictures/videos used in this book, they are taken right from the internet. So if you want to ask permission for anything regarding those, know that I'm not the owner.

If you don't like the story, don't comment mean and rude sh*t, just leave. NOBODY is forcing you to read my stuff.

This book is a SEQUEL, so if you didn't read Fight For Love first, you will be confused. You'll find this book on my page.

Sorry in advance for the mistakes. I'm not perfect, but I'll try to do my best. If you can't understand something, let me know though.

And thanks again for reading.
Love yall from the bottom of my heart <333

                                                                                                      C¡$$¥ItsMe 💋✌❤