« After Party. »

''The greatest thing in a family life is to take a hint when a hint is intended -and not to take a hint when a hint isn't intended.''

-Robert Frost

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

September, 3...(Saturday Afternoon)

"Hi, coach. This is August. How are you ? "

"Oh, August ! Why did I not see you at practice today ? " Aug III thought that he will be able to attend the football practice this morning at eight o'clock until twelve-thirty, but he thought so wrong. So, so wrong. He was way too exhausted to wake up in time. The party did end at five in the morning and three hours of sleep were not enough for him, so he decided to stay his ass at home and to rest more. This was the first time he was missing practice, actually.

"Uh..." He cleared his throat and he forced a cough, "...I'm a little bit sick. I wasn't feeling too well this morning, I couldn't get out the bed."

"Oh. It seems like nobody could get out this morning. At least you and two others were nice enough to call me and to let me know what it's really going on."

"Yeah...Uh, I felt really bad for not coming. So of course I had to call you."

His coach chuckled dryly, "Thank you so much, I really appreciate it. Hope you'll feel better for Monday afternoon. Bye, Alsina."

"Bye, Coach Bargles." They hung up and August wiped his face groaning. Something in the old man's voice was telling him that him and the all team were going to be in a lot of trouble for missing this practice, mainly that it was really important since they were about to play their first game of the school year in the middle of this month.

"So ? " David asked curiously.

"He's not too happy that the whole team missed practice this morning."

"Oh shit ! He's gonna whoop our black butts til we die. I'm very worrying now. This man doesn't play when it comes to football."

"Yeah, that's his life bruh." Lionel added, then shook his head, "We're dead waaaaaaaay before to be killed."

"Bouuuuh for you." Shay laughed walking in the living room, "Are you at least going to work ? " She asked her brother.

Auggie rolled his eyes, "Damn ! What time is it ? "

"One-twenty p.m." Lionel answered checking the time on his screen phone, "I should go, I have to be at the garage in one hour."

"You're going like that ? Without showering ? Ew ! " Shay questioned grimacing.

"That's why I should leave now, genius. Plus, actually if I don't shower now, that's not a big deal since I'm gonna be dirty again. Whatever. Well, it was a super party. Hasta luego amigos ! " He threw the deuces and left.