« First Step. »

''My family is my strength and my weakness.''

--Aishwarya Rai Bachchan

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

October, 15...(Saturday

"Hey, September ! " 

Aug III gave Osiria a straight face, not even a little bit amused by her calling him by something that was clearly not his first name. When he was younger, kids were always making fun of his name and he already didn't really like it. Osiria seeing his face expression made her smile disappear.

"What are you doing here ? " Aug asked cleaning the counter. Today was Saturday and on this day he was usually first going to football practice in the morning until twelve-thirty, and then in the afternoon from two o'clock until the evening at eight, he was working in this coffee bar called Norbert's. He got a place when he was in his sophomore year and loved working there. It was usually quiet and the customers were always nice people. And he didn't have too much to do. Plus, and it was the best part, he was getting extra money in addition of what his parents were giving him. But now it changed since the party. Now, this money was the only one that he was getting and it was not only for himself, but also to help to pay the bills. 

Unfortunately, he still didn't find another job, but he was working on it.

"I didn't mean to upset you. When I'm in a very good mood, I can act really dumb. Sorry." She apologized pouting. She really didn't mean to get him angry. 

He sighed looking at her and then he beamed, "You're lucky you're cute, do you know this ? Anyways, you didn't answer my question. Why are you here ? Ha no ! I know why. You couldn't wait tonight to see me, right ? "

She chuckled shaking her head, "You wish ! But no. I was walking around the neighborhood and I saw this coffee bar and wanted to know how it was inside, and then I noticed you here cleaning the counter. You do look cute in you work outfit."

"I'm still not a puppy. Cute is for puppies. I'm a man, so if you want to compliment me, call me Mister Sexy." 

She playfully rolled her eyes, "Of course. Sorry, Mister Sexy. I'll know for the next time I'll try to be nice with you."

"That's right. But uh, do you want something to drink or to eat ? "

She hummed looking at the cakes in the display, "How are these cupcakes ? " She asked pointing the colorful cupcakes that were on the top.

He raised his brow smirking, "Delicious."

"Then I'll take some, with a milkshake. Please, August." 

"And will it be all, pretty young lady ? "

She smiled as her cheeks got red a bit, "Yes. By the way...Do you know that you have the same name as this amazing writer, August Kittel Jr as known as August Wilson. He wanted to honor his mother by changing his last name."