« You ? Again ? »

''Women's natural role is to be a pillar of the family.''

--Grace Kelly

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

October, 7...(Friday)

"Mrs.Alsina, someone is here to see you." Nathalie, her manager said causing Kim to frown.

She stood from her desk chair wondering who it could be, "Who is it ? " Nathalie moved a bit to the side and Donovan suddenly appeared behind her. Kim folded her arms chuckling and shaking her head. She couldn't believe it, "What are you doing here ? I fired you and you got the money...that you didn't really deserve, so what do you want now ? "

He sighed with embarrassment writing all over his face, "I'm sorry to disturb you, Mrs.Alsina. I came here to apologize."

She raised her eyebrow suspiciously, "What ? Are you serious ? "

He nodded, "Yes. I'm really sorry. I should've not tried to...flirt with you and I should've not told you what I said. It was unprofessional and inappropriate. Uh..." He cleared his throat, "I really needed a job, so..."

"You want me to hire you, again ? "

"Yes, please. I tried to find a new job, but it's hard out there. Please, I promise, I will behave this time."

Kim didn't know what to do. She wanted to give him another chance because she was a nice person, but she was maybe going to risk to lose money for an incompetent employee and it was going to be the same one. Was he really going to behave or was it just a lie for her to take him back ?

"Uh, we can maybe give him three days to prove himself and then we'll see if he can have his place again. What about it ? " Nathalie suggested making Kim think about it.

"Okay, but you won't be paid for these three days and the following month, if I'm giving you a chance. Don't waste my time, young boy." She warned with a serious look.

He sighed in relief, "Thank you so much." He was so happy that he couldn't help himself but to take her in his arms tightly, what was once again a behavior out of line, "Thank you, thank you, thank you." He kissed her cheeks several times.

"The hell ! Get off me ! " Kim pushed him off her irritated, "Are you fucking serious ?! "

"I'm s-" And suddenly, without warning, a fist got in contact with his jaw and then August was standing there with a mad look on his face.

Yes, he was upset.

Kim and Nathalie gasped in shock, "Oh my God ! Aug, no ! " Kim checked on Donovan, "You can't come here and punch people ! "

"And ain't no mothafucka touchin' MY WIFE ! Why was he kissin' ya ?! And I saw that hug too ! " He screamed getting more angry.