«You Betrayed Us.»

''It takes a lot of work to put together a marriage, to put together a family and a home.''

--Elizabeth Edwards

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

October, 8...(Saturday)

"WHAT THE HELL ?!!! " Aug III exclaimed when he opened his sister's bedroom door. He couldn't believe his eyes right now. He wanted to throw up, yell and hit. He was feeling so many emotions and feelings, but most of all he was disgusted with what he was seeing and disappointed of his little sister. Why ? Why was she doing this ? And him ? Why was he here ? How did he even get here ? 

Shay, who was out of this world for a minute, came back immediately in reality when she heard her brother's voice screaming. She instantly pulled away from Rayshawn, and at the same time Aug III grabbed her arm and placed himself between the two. Then, the next little events happened so quickly that she didn't even have the time to react or even just to realize what was occurring before her. 

Ray, who was pissed off that their kiss got interrupted almost as soon as it started, put his hands around Aug III's neck and throw him on the carpet behind him. Then he took Shay's hand and got her back close to him, but the young girl snatched her hand away and suddenly slapped him across his face, not believing that he dared do this to her brother, "Don't touch me ! " She yelled and then went towards her brother to see if he was okay. 

Aug III rubbed his neck and slowly got back on his feet with the help of his sister, "What the fuck, Shaylia ?! Why is he here ?! What's wrong with you ?! " He questioned her getting more frustrated. 

"I-he-I-we-I-he-I..." She stuttered not knowing what to tell him.

"I-he-I-TALK ! " He mocked her angry and then ordered screaming. 

"Don't talk to her like that ! " Rayshawn joined their conversation causing Aug III to shoot him a dead glare and to then charged towards him. Next thing you know, Aug made his left fist meet Rayshawn's right eye, making him fall. After that, Aug III kicked his jaw with his foot. Rayshawn saw none of this coming his way. 

"Anthony stop ! " Shay wrapped her arms around him, "Please, stop ! "

"The fuck is goin' on in here ? " They all of sudden heard a voice behind them. They turned their heads and there was August, their father, standing in the doorway with a confusing look on his face. And Kim was right behind him with her eyes looking around agitatedly. They heard the noise and came to see why their children were being so loud. 

"Who is it ? " Their mother asked pushing her husband to the side a bit, so she could enter in, "Are y'all fighting ? "

Shay let go Aug III, who shoot her a quick glare. He was tired of her bullshits. This, needed to stop. But as he was about to open his mouth, his sister put her hand on his mouth, "Uh, he...He...He's..." She didn't know what to say and her parents were staring at her waiting for an explanation, what was causing her to get really anxious. It was really not helping, "Uh...He's a-"