« The REAL After Party. » {Part.1}

''I've always put my family first and that's just the way it is.''

—Jamie Lee Curtis

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

September, 4...(Sunday)

"GET UP ! " August III rushed in his sister's room and shook her, "Shay ! " He called her name still shaking her.

She groaned trying to put the duvet back over her, but her brother was grabbing it, "Anthony, get the fuck out." She mumbled and turned on her stomach, "Let me sleep."

"Dad just called, finally they're coming back tonight and no tomorrow anymore ! We have to clean the house ! We have until eight o'clock before they come back ! " He screamed and ran out of her room, "GET UP ! "

Yesterday, since they had to go to work and came back home exhausted from it, they hadn't the motivation to clean all the mess caused by the party and thought they were going to have all day today and a bit more of time on Monday to clean everything; what was not happening. At all.

Shay's eye opened suddenly and she practically jumped out of her bed, "What ?! " She ran in the hall searching her big brother, when she heard the vacuum downstairs. She followed the noise as her heart was speeding up. She wasn't too sure if she had heard him well, "Antho ! Antho ! ANTHONY ! " She screamed his name to have his attention.

He stopped vacuuming and turned around, "What ?! "

"What did you say ? " She asked and folded her arms.

"They're coming back today and not tomorrow ! Now, go change and then help me to clean everything ! We have until eight p.m ! They're officially getting here at eight-thirty ! " He repeated and then got back to vacuum the living room.

Shay sighed and ran to her room to take a quick shower and to dress. Fifteen minutes later, she was helping Aug III. He was taking care of downstairs and her of upstairs. They were doing it and panicking at the same time. If their parents find out that they did organize a party here, they were going to be dead children.

"What Percy told you exactly ? " Kim asked August as they were eating their breakfast.

"They did a party, like we expected it. Ouuh, I can't wait to go home and whoop their behind."

"And you told lil Aug that we're coming back today, right ? "

He nodded, "Yes. And he sounded panicked when these words escaped my mouth." He chuckled, "They're surely cleanin' everythin', agitatin' like two maniacs. Oh ! And Big G sent me an interestin' video."

She frowned a little, "What is it ? " She pricked a piece of sausage with some eggs and ate it.