« First Date.»

''Children are the keys of paradise.''

--Eric Hoffer

                                   ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

October, 5...(Wednesday)

"Wow..." The four exclaimed surprised to see that Shaylia was a good driver after all. She hadn't her license yet, but she deserved to have it. Definitely. She stopped when she had to, she was changing of street perfectly, she respects all the rules and they felt great and trust her during all the ride. They were scared at first, but after a couple of minutes, their nerves calmed down completely. 

"Princess, I am so so so proud of ya. Ya did an amazing job ! "

Aug III nodded, "Yes ! Felt like you're driving since forever. Girl, you can be my chauffeur once you'll have that license."

"Damn, you'll be mine too." Marvin added behind her.

Shay chuckled glad to hear them say that, "Thanks y'all. I'm so happy ! " She clapped her hands excitedly. 

They got out of the car and made their way in the house where they were greeted by Kim, "So ? " She asked raising her brow and with her arms folded as they were entering in the kitchen.

"So, our little princess is unfortunately becomin' a woman." August answered pouting and coming behind her. He wrapped his arms around his wife and kissed her temple, making a smile appeared on her face.

"Aww, my baby ! Come give a hug to mama." Shay beamed and obeyed.

"Well, I'm proud of you lil sis' and I love you all, and I'm out of here." Aug showed them the deuces as he was walking out of the kitchen.

"Wait, wait, wait ! " Kim shouted making him stop in his track, "Where are you going ? "

"Going out for lunch with...uh, a friend. Can I ? "

The two parents smacked their teeth, "And dat's now ya're askin' fa' permission. Ya're unbelievable son. Anyways, do you not have practice ta'day ? "

Aug III tried not to roll his eyes, "No, dad. We're free today. Coach has to go out of town for something and he didn't find someone to replace him in the meantime, so no practice this week. Can I go now ? "

"Who is your friend ? " Kim asked looking at her son suspiciously.

Aug III scratched the back of his head. He knew his mother and he knew that she wasn't going to let him out without knowing exactly what he was about to do once he'll be outside, "Urg, mom ! This is a friend."

"What is his or her name ? " She insisted causing her oldest son to groan a bit in annoyance.

"Her name is Osiria." Shay answered for him with a smirk plastered on her face.

"Ouuuuuh, Auggie has a girlfriiiiiiiend ! " The twins start singing at the same time.

He rolled his eyes two times, "She's not my girlfriend. She's just a friend."

"You don't kiss a friend on the mouth though." Shay commented sitting around the counter, still with this big smirk on her face.

"We onl-We never kissed ! "

"I saw you at the party. I even have a picture to prove it."

"Shut up ! "

"August Anthony Alsina, watch your mouth." Their mother warned pointing her finger at him, "Now be honest with us. Who is this Osiria exactly ? "