« Sister And Brother. »

''When trouble comes, it's family that supports you.''

-Guy Lafleur

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

•August, 29...(Monday)

"What do you want nigga ? "

Rayshawn narrowed his eyes at him, "Your sister, that's exactly what I want. Tell her that we're not done yet."

August III looked around making sure that he was really talking to him, "Excuse you ?! "

"You heard me. Your sister is mine."

"Yours ? " Aug frowned getting frustrated. He had some nerves to come and speak with non-sense right now, "What do you mean ? My sister is NOT an object ! She's not yours ! Now, get the fuck outta my face before I beat your ass ! "

Rayshawn laughed, "You're not scaring me, lil' nigga."

"But you should be." He got in his face, "I'm not playing when it comes to my family, do not try me." He warmed looking directly into his eyes. This grown ass man was becoming really ridiculous. Auggie couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"But I'm not and I will never be. You're nothing. And your sister and I will be back together real soon. This is a promise." He smiled, "Have a nice day."

Aug groaned rolling his eyes as the fake thug was leaving, "I stayed calm for way too long. I'm gonna kill him." As he was about to go after him, Osiria grabbed his arm stopping him.

"And what are you gonna do exactly ? We're in the mall, you can't fight or kill him, or you will end your day in a police's car." She said placing herself in front of him, "He's not worth it."

"If he tries something with my little sister..." He shook his head getting more angry.

"He won't. He's a punk ass. He thinks because he has some muscles, he can do anything he wants. He's nothing."

"Yeah, but my sister is fragile."

"That's what you're saying, but I'm sure she'll be okay. Don't pay him too much attention. C'mon, let's go in these shops." She took his hand in hers and led him in Zara.

The all time they were in there, he was really silent and worrying Osiria by the same occasion. She was enjoying spending time with him, and suddenly this guy came and he then ruined everything. He completely killed the vibe and she could clearly feel it. She loved how talkative, nice and funny August III was and now he changed into an upset, closed and quiet person.

"Are you okay ? " She asked as they were making their way to the cash desk.

He shrugged, "Yeah, I'm straight." He mumbled shoving his right hand in his pocket. The other one was busy carrying Osiria's shopping bags.