«Ho ! Ho ! Ho ! »

''When marrying , ask yourself this question: Do you believe that you will be able to converse well with this person into your old age ? Everything else in marriage is transitory.''

--Friedrich Nietzsche 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

December, 25...(Monday)

"Merry Christmas everybody ! "

Aug III groaned as he sat on the couch, "Noonie...Do you really need to yell ? It's too early for this. Damn..."

"Good mood today, Auggie. Is everybody here ? " Kim asked as she looked around to check.

Today was Christmas day and the family was reunited in the living room to open the gifts. And since it was an important holiday some had flied to Miami to spend this special day with the Alsinas. Mama Sheila and her husband, Harris had arrived about a week ago and were going to stay for two weeks. Chay and Noonie accompanied by her husband, the footballer Taylor came yesterday as Travis, Tyara and their daughter Telany -the kids' cousin. And Kay was coming to enter the new year with them, this year for Christmas she had other plans. And finally Perla was arriving tonight. Not the entire family could travel, but it was okay because they had plenty other occasions to meet up. 

"Hey ! Tyara is coming." Travis announced with a huge smile on his face. Yes, today was Christmas, but it was Tyara's birthday also and they were going to celebrate it just as much.

"Okay, okay, where is the cake ? " Kim urged to get it and then to light the 'birthday girl' candle that was sitting in the middle. 

They waited for a minute and then...

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU DEAR TYARAAAAAAAA ! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ! " They sang together.

"And now the gospel version. We gotta do this ! " Mama Sheila said and the twins immediately started a beat by hitting their fists on the wall in rhythm. And the family was suddenly singing their own remix of happy birthday. 

After five minutes of craziness, Tyara finally blew her candle smiling. Being born around Christmas time and the New Year is not the best -and if it's the case for you, you know exactly what it is like- but fortunately she had a family that wasn't putting her in the back and was doing everything to make her feel loved the day of her birth. 

Kim entered in August and her's bedroom to see her husband sat on the bed with a box well wrapped up in his hands and a smirk on his awesome face. She stopped walking putting her hands on her hips and looked at him with a suspicious raised eyebrow, "Oh, I was looking for you. What are you doing here while everybody is eating downstairs ? And...what is it in your hands ? "

He stood up and handed her the box, "It's fa' ya, pretty." He walked closer towards her as she grabbed her present and he then kissed her cheek, "Merry Christmas."

She shyly bit on her bottom lip and giggled, "You didn't have to. We agreed to give each other nothing this year since we already have everything we need."

He chuckled and wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her neck, "I know. But I really wanted to give you this." 

"Okay. Thanks." She opened her present and suddenly gasped to then started laughing uncontrollably, "You can't be serious ! What is that ? " She got the piece of cloth out and stared at it with a grimace on her face.

"Some lingerie." He shrugged, "Shit with dat I did the job fa' both of us. It's a gift fa' ya, but fa' me too." He said proudly.

"Aug ! It looks like the kind of lingerie a stripper would put on."

He wiggled his eyebrows, "Well..."

"What ? " She shook her head, "I'm too old for that. I played your personal stripper way too much in the past. We're done with this now."

"Aw pleeeeeeease ! " He begged with his hand joined.

"No..." She sighed looking at his pouting face, "...Do you know how long since I used a pole for the last time ? "

"Kim, c'mon. We're not old. And it's been ages since we had a little fun in the bedroom. C'mon, it's Christmas."

"Yeah, CHRIST-mas." She sighed and chuckled, "There's only you for doing this." 

"Please. I'll make ya feel special fa' dat afta', ya won't regret it." He whispered in her ears with a low, but deep and sexy tone of voice. The tone she loved hearing and that was always making some positive effects on her treasure. He was always getting her weak with that, he knew it and she knew it. No need to lie about this. It was only true and the only truth.

"Stop. Everybody is downstairs." She tried not to moan. 

"Look, we can have a deal here. I get my strip-tease from my beautiful and amazing wife and my pretty lady can get everythin' she wants then."

She narrowed her eyes at him, "Like... a body massage ? And a bubble bath, with my champagne and strawberries on the side and you massaging my shoulders, of course ? " She questioned smiling.

He nodded and beamed, "Everythin' wonderful woman. And even more."

"And I just have to dance for you ? "

"Yeah, you just gotta twerk that beautiful cheeks of yours fa' me. Ouh ! I can't wait."

She playfully rolled her eyes at him, "Okay. But you need to give me some time to get ready. I have to practice a bit before to give you a private show."

He grinned and pecked her lips several times, "Take your time, but not too much tho."

"What I got myself into ? "

_____________________________

Feel free to comment and/or to vote =) 

A/N: Didn't write a chapter for Shay's birthday party because it was your typical sweet sixteen birthday party lol there were friends and family, they danced and had a lot of fun and the next day everybody was exhausted for staying up all night haha 😛

Oh ! And it's almost the end of this book by the way...

THANKS FOR READING GUYS ! 💙💙💛