The Nerd Is A Player ✔

By EVanessaMary

When Tia Frederick, "Miss Player" and Alex Frederick, her older brother move to Australia. Tia starts a new c... More

The Nerd Is A Player
CHAPTER 1: Tia Frederick
CHAPTER 2: Meeting Him
CHAPTER 3: Crasher
CHAPTER 4: Throwing Challenges
CHAPTER 5: His Favourite Flavour
CHAPTER 6: That Guy
CHAPTER 7: Say It Once More
CHAPTER 8: Bed Arrest
CHAPTER 9: We All Have Our Secrets That Make Us Weak
CHAPTER 10: My Turn Now
CHAPTER 11: A Little Sugar
CHAPTER 12: Meeting The Sutherland's
CHAPTER 13: Bad Timing
CHAPTER 14: Am I Making You Nervous?
Author's Note
CHAPTER 15: It's Raining, It's Pouring
CHAPTER 16: I'm In Love With Him
CHAPTER 17: Hot And Cold
CHAPTER 18: Misty
CHAPTER 19: Secrets
CHAPTER 20: Esperance
CHAPTER 21: Let The Fun Begin
CHAPTER 22: It Comes Crumbling Down
CHAPTER 23: Familiar White Walls
CHAPTER 24: Am I To Blame?
CHAPTER 25: Once A runner, Forever A Runner
CHAPTER 26: The Deadline Is Nearing
CHAPTER 27: Dancing Under The Moonlight
CHAPTER 28: Her Bold Confession
CHAPTER 29: Rivalry
CHAPTER 30: I am Cupid
CHAPTER 31: My Knight In Shining Armor
CHAPTER 32: Caught [PART 1]
CHAPTER 32: Caught [Part 2]
CHAPTER 33: We're Friends Now
CHAPTER 34: Visiting Mother & Father
CHAPTER 36: Realisation
CHAPTER 37: Much More
CHAPTER 38: You're Different Now
CHAPTER 39: Turn Around
CHAPTER 40: The Announcement
CHAPTER 41: Confrontation
Author's Note 2
CHAPTER 42: A Stranger's Advice
CHAPTER 43: My Decision
CHAPTER 44: I Let Go
Author's Note 3

CHAPTER 35: Safe In His Arms

21.1K 692 277
By EVanessaMary

AUTHOR'S NOTE

(*) Love me Harder

**

||CHAPTER 35: Safe In His Arms||

*Tia's POV*

"Logan."

He was standing a meter in front, with a gentle smile on his face. His brown hair was a little chaotic but alas, it didn't look terrible. His black, rectangular spectacles, on his face, hiding those hazel-blue eyes. He was wearing a white, V-neck shirt, and a black leather jacket. With the outfit, was a pair of black jeans and maroon vans.

I stood, before dusting invisible dirt of the clothes I was wearing, "H-How?" I ask, stammering as I spoke.

Logan took a deep breath, whilst running his fingers through his hair, "About a week ago, Joseph spoke to me at college." He started, "He started talking about your plan to visit your father and mother. He said, you want to visit them alone because you're afraid of people seeing your weak side. He said, you're hurting inside, bad. That, you don't want people helping, because it's giving the person a chance to hurt you." As Logan spoke, he kept walking forward. Once he was near, I turn around to face the other-side because his words were beginning to strike me. Hard. "You don't want the past happening again, right? Therefore, you're afraid of trusting those who care, and would never think about hurting you."

Yes, Logan was correct. But, I would rather commit a crime, than state it was the truth.

Yes, I was afraid of the past happening again.

Yes, I was afraid of the person I trust, hurting me.

But overall, I was afraid of the person I care about, leaving me.

I sigh, ignoring the pain building inside, "Logan, it's not true, trust me." I lie, "I don't need a superman, understood? Whatever Joseph said, isn't the truth. Yes, Dad and Mum are dead but, it's life. It's saddening but life doesn't wait, for a minute or a second. We must move forward, with a smile. "

'Lies'

"I do not want people thinking I'm weak, or that I need someone to fix me, because I am not broken."

'Lies'

"I'm f-fine." I choke, with a soft whisper.

'Lies'

"Princess...." Logan said, "You're not the greatest liar." I felt his arms slither around my waist, before he brought me close. "When we first met, in English class, I thought, you're a spoilt brat with no heart. But, the more time we spent together, I learnt I was a little wrong. You are spoilt, and a brat." He said, chuckling. At his joke, I smile and elbow him, thus earning me a soft grunt. "I'm only joking, you are the sweetest person and it's a shame people haven't seen it. I think it's because you're a great actress. I'm lucky I had the chance to see it." Logan's arms around me, tightened. "I had the chance to see the different side to Miss Tia Frederick."

I broke.

Twirling around, I started shedding tears. "L-Logan, I'm afraid." I stutter, "You're right, I don't want the past happening again because I'll break! I don't want to feel more pain, Logan, I can't. Before, it took me two years to recover. Two. It was difficult because apart from Alex, there weren't friends to support me. Those who - I thought were friends, left. Honestly, I don't think I've recovered properly yet." Pausing for a minute, I take a deep breath, "Logan. I hate people who leave me alone. First Andre, Dad, Mum and-"

"Princess." Logan spoke, seriousness in his voice. "I promise, I will never leave, ever. I said it before, I am the handsome leech, who will never think about leaving on purpose. I said it before Princess, I am a friend." His thumb ran across my left cheek in a gentle manner, erasing the tears which were cascading down. Smiling, he brought me closer than before, leaving no space between us, whatsoever.

I didn't speak further. Instead, I lean toward him, capturing his soft lips. "Hm...." I murmur, as I wrap my arms around his neck, bringing him closer, to deepen the kiss we were sharing. Once I felt a minute or two pass, I break the kiss. I blush, looking at the ground beneath me, "T-Thank you, Logan."

Logan presses his forehead against mine, "It's a pleasure, Princess." He said. He stood next to me, before entangling his fingers with mine. Logan started walking forward - in direction of the sleek black limo. "I spoke to the limo driver before, he's driving us to King's Park."

"King's Park?" I ask.

"Yes, it's rather, calming?" Smiling, he brought my hand to his lips, before placing a light kiss, "There's a beautiful view, too. I remember mother telling me, when I am sad, be somewhere with a great view because it is soothing. That, and it's a great place to talk, and talk."

"I've never been to King's Park but I've heard it's a gorgeous place with a great tale." I explain, walking with him.

Next to Logan, I felt....safe. However, I would not state the truth - out loud. One - without a doubt, it would boost his ego. Two, he would never, allow me to forget. Three - Well, I didn't have a third reason, but I know it's lurking somewhere inside me.

"Logan, I'm starving." I whine, "We should eat at Fraser's! I have Alex's credit card with me."

A frown crept onto his face, and he shook his head. "No, don't be a bad girl or there will be consequences." Stopping, Logan turns around to face me before leaning forward, "Do you want me to bend you over my lap, again?" He whispered, seductively.

At his bold words, I blush. "Oh, be quiet." I bark.

'God, I can't believe he remembers.' I thought, groaning. 

About a month ago, I was at Logan's house because we were studying together. However, after about 2 hours, I started feeling very tired. Naturally, I kept whining and complaining about wanting a break and to play a game.

That's how Logan and I started playing 20 questions. At first, it was interesting questions like, 'Who inspires you?". However, at his eighteenth question, I felt my body temperature rise.

"What is your secret kink?"

I groan in frustration, "Biggest mistake, ever." I said, pouting.

"Don't worry, it is natural." He murmurs, softly.

When we arrive at the limo, Steven – with a bright smile on his face, took a step to our side, before opening the car door. When Logan and I step into the limo, Steven closes the door.

"To King's Park, Miss Frederick?" I hear him ask, whilst looking at me through the front-view mirror. I nod, smiling. "Fantastic, we'll be at our destination in about 30 minutes." Without more words into the conversation, he started the limo – before driving.

Leaning to the side, I press onto the small button, thus making the partition barrier slither upward, giving Logan and me a little alone time.

"Tia."

"Yes?" I ask, and when I twist around to face, I squeal at the closeness. Observing him, I realize the seriousness on his face, with a mixture of pure lust. "What's the matter?"

"Nothing, it's not important."

Though he said it wasn't important, I kept pestering him. However, he wouldn't move. Instead, he sat in the limo, with a mocking smile dancing on his face. 'He's challenging me.' At the sudden thought, I smirk. "Logan...." I whisper, in a soft, sensual manner – as I twist around a little to face him. I stood from the seat, with a slight slouch in order to avoid hurting myself. I carefully move in front of Logan, leaning my chest toward his face. Then, I lower myself onto his lap – wrapping my right leg around his waist, and then the left leg. Once I wrap my arms around his neck, I start grinding against his lower half.

When I hear a moan escape from his mouth, I smirk in satisfaction. "What's wrong, Logan?" I ask.

A deep frown crept onto his face, whilst biting on his bottom lip to stop himself from moan. "Stop, Tia." He commanded, with a glare. Instead of listening to him, I proceed with teasing him. I grinde harder against him, before smashing our lips together. "Hmm.." Logan murmurs, his muscular arms slithering around my waist.

The minute I break the kiss, I start placing light kisses onto his cheek, his jawline. As I kept peppering him with kisses, I start breathing heavier. "Mm." I moan, when I sense Logan's hand run under the green crop top I was wearing, and began massaging my breast slowly. His thumb, brushing over my nipple. 'Jesus Christ, it only takes one touch.'

"Tia, we need to stop ." He breathe out, "I don't want to start kissing you, and a little while later, stop." The serious expression on his face meant business. Therefore I knew he wasn't fooling around.

I node, "Steven – change of plan, drive us to the hotel, not King's park please." I instructed, sweetly.

'I know I am meant to hate him but, at the moment, we need one another.'

****

The minute Logan and I were in the penthouse suite, I close the door behind us. Without warning, I felt Logan press me against the door – his face mere centimetres from mine. I blush, "You and I won't be sleeping tonight, Princess." He hungrily presses his lips over mine.

"Make me yours, Logan." I murmur, in an alluring voice.

"It'll be my pleasure." Logan said, a charming smirk on his face. Stopping himself, Logan laces his fingers with mine, before leading me to the California king bed. In a gentle manner, Logan pushes me onto the bed, before climbing on top of me.

[*]

'Tell me something I need to know

Then take my breath and never let it go

If you just let me invade your space

I'll take the pleasure, take it with the pain'

When I am with Logan, I felt very safe. Yes – about a week ago, I felt this feeling but I kept ignoring it. However, I couldn't – not anymore because whenever Logan is with me, I feel a sense of protection. In his arms, I felt special.

A feeling I haven't felt since him....

Andre Alessandro.

'And if in the moment I bite my lip

Baby, in that moment you'll know this is

Something bigger than us and beyond bliss

Give me a reason to believe it'

His sparkling hazel-blue eyes met mine as he leans in to kiss me. His warm, soft lips greeting mine with pure passion. To deepen the kiss, I lean closer.

Logan and I holding each other. Tight.

'What am I feeling?' I thought, biting my lip, when I break the kiss.

'Cause if you want to keep me, you gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, got to love me harder

And if you really need me, you gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, got to love me harder.

Baby, love me harder'

"Logan." I whisper.

Logan lowers his head and places his lips against mine once more before slithering his lips over to my neck. At his gentle touch, I shiver in delight.

'Ooh, ooh, ooh, oooh,

Love me, love me, love me,

Ooh, ooh, ooh, oooh,

Harder, harder, harder'

I felt his soft, wet tongue run over my skin, licking me teasingly.

"Oh God," I moan, softly.

'I know your motives and you know mine

The ones that love me, I tend to leave behind

If you know about me and choose to stay.

Then take this pleasure and take it with the pain'

"I don't want you to stop yourself from moaning or screaming my name. I want everyone in this hotel, to hear you." He said, smirking. "Don't be shy."

I kiss him on the cheek, gently. "Logan, I really want- No, I really need you."

Once I stop talking, Logan had a firm grip on the green crop top and bra I was wearing. In one swift movement, he tear them apart. Again, I shiver when I felt his cold hands cupping my breast, thus making me moan in pleasure.

'And if in the moment you bite your lip

When I get you moaning you know it's real

Can you feel the pressure between your hips?

I'll make it feel like the first time'

I remove his black leather jacket, and white V-neck shirt, throwing it onto the floor before looking at his built chest, and his abs. My body was growing warmer, and my heart started beating faster. As I ran my hands down his chest, I place a kiss on his collar bone.

"You're gorgeous, Princess." He whispered. "So fucking gorgeous."

'Cause if you want to keep me, you gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, got to love me harder (I'm a love you harder)

And if you really need me, you gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, got to love me harder (love me harder)

Ooh, ooh, ooh, oooh,

Love me, love me, love me,

Ooh, ooh, ooh, oooh,

Harder, harder, harder,

Ooh, ooh, ooh, oooh,

Love me, love me, love me,

Ooh, ooh, ooh, oooh,

Harder, harder, harder'

I was beginning to feel frustration because the urge to touch and kiss him was growing stronger and stronger. I place my hand onto Logan's chest once more, before changing our position. I look at him, as I desperately make an effort to unbuckle his belt. Logan slowly takes off his pair of black jeans, leaving him is his boxers. I lick my bottom lip at the sight of his cock pressing against his boxers. I lean closer, before running my tongue over his clothed cock.

With a soft moan, he arches his hips. Then he looks at me, with determination in his eyes. He places his hands on my hips and changes our position. Logan began unbuttoning the first two buttons of my black jeans and sliding them off, revealing the black lace underwear I was wearing. "Please, stop playing around, Logan." I stutter, quietly. "Please..."

'So what do I do if I can't figure it out? (figure it out)

You got to try, try, try again, yeah.

So what do I do if I can't figure it out? (figure it out)

I'm gonna leave, leave, leave again'

Though it wasn't the first time I was having sex, I felt a little nervous. "Logan." I said.

"Tia, what's wrong?"

"I feel a little nervous."

Pressing his forehead against mine, a sweet smile crept onto his face. "I promise to be gentle, Princess because hurting you, is the last thought on my mind."

'Cause if you want to keep me, you gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, got to love me harder (I'm a love you, love you, love you)

And if you really need me, you gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, got to love me harder (love me, love me, baby)'

As I felt Logan's fingers dance across my lace underwear, I moan in pleasure. Squealing, when I felt the last piece of clothing – off. "Logan." I gasp, when I sense his two fingers pushing itself inside. With a lazy grin, he lowers his head to place a kiss on my abdomen.

Fucking tease.

Slowly, he trails his kisses lower and lower until - "Logan." As a consequence, I started moaning louder, and breathing heavier.

"I'm addicted." He said, seductively licking his lips.

'Cause if you want to keep me, you gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, got to love me harder (love me harder)

And if you really need me, you gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, got to love me harder (I'm a love you harder)'

When I feel him thrust his third finger inside and his tongue on my clit- I gasp and I bite my lip. I run my fingers through his head. "Princess, I thought I said that I don't want you to stop yourself."  His fingers started moving in and out. With every second, his thrust were becoming harder and faster. I felt my stomach twisting in knots, thus making me want a release. Instinctively, my hips thrust upwards. Begging him for more.

It was, The Logan Sutherland, who made me experience this feeling.

'Ooh, ooh, ooh, oooh,

Love me, love me, love me,

Ooh, ooh, ooh, oooh,

Harder, harder, harder,

(Love me, love me, baby)

Ooh, ooh, ooh, oooh,

Slowly, Logan takes his boxers off, and throws it onto the floor. I bite my lip, really hard as my eyes widen.

Definitely, wasn't an inch.

Fuck.

Love me, love me, love me

(Just a little bit, harder, harder, baby)

Ooh, ooh, ooh, oooh,

Harder, harder, harder.'

"May I?"

There's no turning back, or running. One little word will change the relationship Logan and I have. He will become someone I accept, someone I consider a friend. I won't hide, or run because with Logan, I felt safe in his arms.

And honestly, it's a feeling that'll never change.

"Yes." 

**

Hey!

Alright, before I said Chapter 35 - will be hot, and with detail but then I thought I shouldn't. Reason? Well, there are those who are uncomfortable. So, I wrote a softer version of a sex scene. I apologize if the chapter isn't good, SORRY! 

Question time!

Be honest, was the chapter good?

and....

During their intimate moment, Logan and Tia forget one important item.

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE & FAN. 

Love, E. V. M.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263 108 9
Your Romance is here!! __________________________ Where are you looking at? The Summary is given below my sweet intruder! ;) By the way you are welc...
1.8M 42K 38
'Fact: British guys are not cute. Never have been; never will be!' Meet Nora. During the day, she's a crazed, Irish student trying to survive the in...
4.6M 88.2K 43
"Listen to your heart, but don't forget your brain - 'cause a broken heart cannot function properly." Ever since her dad left her mom for another wom...
8.8K 179 11
Senior Year is suppose to the fun right? Parties,bonfires and dances. But that isn't how things go at St Highland Academy. This school has pride its...