Schlattbur one shots<3

By Socknock

dont worry, i have shame in writing this.. Cover art is NOT mine youll prob bearly see updates- I don't know... More

You Laugh You Lose
Was it really an accident?
Behind the scenes
Relax already
voo-doo doll
Coffee study
Voo-doo doll (part 2)
i'm in your twitch chat<3
Piercings
A flirty stream
Praise
A/N (But its smut?)
Teacher AU
Teacher AU (pt.2 Smut)
Coaches son
A santa-stic evening
Fourteen and fucked up
Train after love
(A/n) smut again??
Tinted windows and pucks (Smut)
Jersey colours
Mixologist and mixed feelings
Instrument or love extent
Love extended (smut pt2)
Vibrate
(A/N) alright so-
Mixed signals and emotions
A bit abour the author :)
THIS OR THAT (a/n)
QUICKLY (a/n)
I'll break you.
The Great Chamber (pt2)
Forgive me father, I will sin~
Ride it, cowboy
Pish posh pretty boy
Love me Cowboy
Worth more then gold
Pink lipstick or brown eyes
Sing to me
Hockey boy
Costumes
Injuries
A handsome waiter
Famously dull
So far yet so close
Vamp~
A/N
About the author (A/N)

Your majesty~

1.6K 29 58
By Socknock

Schlatt as a jester and wilbur a prince. Wilbur is always so serious that his father felt he needed some comedy in his life. He hires a jester and leaves for a trip to another kingdom. Wilbur is in charge while schlatt try's to get a laugh out of him, or maybe more~

Lemon(aka almost smut but not)
‼️NOT PROOF READ‼️(I was lazy)
Warnings: Sexual jokes,touching, flirtation, etc.

(ALSO SOMEONE PLEASE DRAW THIS AU FOR ME🙏🙏)

_____________________________
Wilbur's POV:
(Skip this if you don't care for how he looks in this)
Hello, pleasure to meet you. I'm Prince William Soot, son of the everlasting royal blood line of many of my ancestors before me.
My father and mother call's me Wilbur, a nickname my great grand father who was also named William went by. I'm a simple man, I'm 17 years old. My complexion is quite simple. White satin trousers with a white statin button up with ruffled sleeves and cuffs at the bottom of my pants made by a maid of mine who I am dearly grateful too. My hair is a medium brown shade that sits loosely on my head, a very simple small gold crown lays upon my fluffy head. I'm taller then most. My shoes brown and simple like the rest of my robes. I have gold detailing along the off white satin cloths. I have a drape of red velvet I could wear around my shoulders, clasping in-front with a gold clasp. I opt to not wear it since it gets in the way.

~~~~~~~~~~

"SON!" I heard my father call me. I walked swiftly to the main hall where my father and mother were sitting on one of the many royal blue velvet couches, the slowly setting sun falling soon their golden jewelry and crowns. I sat on the couch opposite of them, my knees together and my posture straight. "Yes Father?" I asked calmly, "Son, you know I love you yes?" He stated though it felt more as a question. I nodded. He smiled at me with his eyebrows knitted, creating a worried expression. "I want you to be happy, but you seem to not want a drop of joy in your life.." he spoke cautiously. I furrowed my brows "I get joy in knowing I'm doing my duties as asked, why would I need more?" I asked, I was confused on what other 'Joy' is there to have.

"You never played with the village children when you were younger, you never spoke or laughed. Your only responses when we're we spoke to you first Wilbur.." my mother sadly spoke, holding my fathers hands in hers. "With that said, I want you to smile. Not everything is about duties and responsibilities." My father continued. I rolled my eyes,
"but fathe-" "enough Wilbur." He cut me off, I frowned a small bit.

A knock on the grand door was heard, my mother got up to open the door, she opened it to find nobody standing there, she looked around one side of the door. On the other side appeared a gloved hand holding a white rose. My mother turned and giggled grabbing the flower from the mystery person. She opened the other door to reveal a jester of some sort. I knitted my eyebrows in confusion once again. The jester walked up to us, my mom holding his arm as if she was being escorted.

Once my mother was seated she held my father hands once again and I looked back to the jester. An outfit of two different blocked colors, loose pants that came together at the ankle, and a button up top fitted to the persons chest with poofy sleeves that came together at the wrist similar to the pants. A huge white collar with white pom poms on each of the rounded points. A large hat with bells hanging off each of the four points and fluffy dark brown hair peaking from the top and over the mask covering the mysterious persons face. The mask had crescent eye as if the expression was squinting and a wide grin on it. Under the eyes where red triangles that also continued upwards from the bottom on to the top of the eye. The height of this jester was shorter then mine but not by a lot at all, maybe an inch of two.

I looked back to my parents after silently examining this clown of a peasant.
"This is J-Schlatt, your personal jester!"  My father spoke joyfully. "Personal?" I questioned.
"Yes! He will be following you around until night fall, then he will be sleeping in one of the chambers in the basement." My mother explained. "Is this really necessary?" I asked.
My dad narrowed his eyes at me and my mother scoffed. "Be respectful!" My mom retorted, "yeah your majesty~ I'm so hurt by yours words!" I jumped as I found the jester had appeared behind me, leaning upon the back rest of the sofa.

He fell over his back leaning his upper half on top the couch and his hand on his forehead making it more dramatic. I rolled my eyes and scoffed. "Now son, you and Schlatt will be alone and you will be in charge for the next couple days. I'm on a trip and your mother has decided to join me" my father spoke as he stood up, servants at the door way with luggage. My eyes widened and I chuckled slightly in disbelief. "You are not POSSIBLY leaveing me with this.. this.. imbecile!" I exaggerated.

My father laughed and at my expression and my mother only rolled her eyes. "Yes I am, now we best be in our way if we want to make it to the other kingdom by morning." He pulled my mother up from the couch and walked out of the room leaving me and the jester alone.

~~~~~

I watched from the grand balcony as my parents carriages took off from the court yard. Castle staff wishing them all good luck and safe travels. I sighed gripping the stone railing tightly. I heard the jingle of bells and turned my head the one of the pillars attached to the thick railing. Schlatt spun down the stone pillar flawlessly. "Why hello your majesty~" he giggled as he sat on the railing with one knee tucked to his chest and the other off the ledge, swinging happily as the sunset made the sky turn beautiful rays of pink and red and orange.

I hummed in acknowledgement of the jester, tho I didn't care for it.. He layed down on the wide railing right under me as I had lifted my left hand from the railing earlier. I looked down at him as his mask hid his expression. I sighed and began to walk away from the the ledge. I heard his bells jingle and him jump on to the platform, following closely behind me.
"Oh please your majesty, wouldn't you be happier if you just cracked a smile?" He asked in a sarcastic sad tone. "I don't smile unless
Necessary, I don't smile for foolish absent minded tricks that you seem to make. The jester groaned and moved in-front of me to where he spun around with his hand to his forehead dramatically. This is going to be one hell of a couple days.. I went to bed, done with his shenanigans.

~~~~~~

I awoke to find the jester IN MY ROOM! He was sat on my window sell with the window open, he played with a yo-yo. He was looking out the window at some children playing in the court yard by the fountain. His mask was off.. i couldn't see his face, I sat up to walk towards him, he heard me. Immediately the mask was back on his face before I could even take another step. "Good morning your highness!" He cheerfully spoke, i nodded my head and walked off to change. He followed me till I slammed the closet door in his face, he yelped.
Once I was changed into my usual attire I walked to the dining hall, my little jester following right behind me or rather.. skipping behind me.

Once we made it to the hall I sat down in my respective chair, schlatt on the opposite end of the long table as i commanded him too.
Once my breakfast was served to me, I cut into my food carefully. "So, why were you in my room without my permission?" I asked him without looking up, keeping my eyes on my food while chewing, waiting for a response.

"I was lonely~" he whined, I rolled my eyes. "You still hadn't gotten permission" i reminded him. He just groaned.

~~~~~
Over the next two days he followed me around, going places without permission. Attempting to make me laugh or smile, I didn't. His attempts began to be more more..sensual..
~~~~~

"Good evening Wilby~" he giggled, caressing my jawline as I placed the feather in the ink pot. "That's 'your majesty' to you once again" I groaned, he had been getting on my nerves more and more. Every morning he would be on my window sell watching the activities in the court yard with his mask off. Everytime I got close to seeing what he looked like, he would snatch his mask before hand and cover his complexion. I gripped his wrist tightly to which he squealed, and pulled away from my strong grasp. He rubbed his wrist and that's when i noticed his mask.. it wasn't the grin from before, it was a frown as if the grin had been completely flipped down. I guess I never noticed that his mask reflected his emotions..

I looked away and stood up to noticed he was gone, i then heard the annoying jingle of his stupid bell hat. I looked above to see him laying on one of the exposed beams in the ceiling, Our study in the castle is older then everything else, it's a low roof with exposed beams that the jester clearly enjoys to hang upside down from every time I'm in here. He slung down from the beam upside down of course, looking at me through his once again grinning mask. "If you won't smile for me, will you give me a kiss~" he teased me like he had the past few days. "I will not kiss a mask" I scoffed, I walked out the room hearing the bells follow me. "Soooo... you would kiss me?" He laughed as he walked behind me with this hands behind his back. "I never said I would." I reminded him, "but you said you wouldn't kiss my mask, you never said you wouldn't kiss me~"

I stopped once we entered my room. Upon hearing that my face flushed red, he was right..
I scoffed and shook my head, sitting down on my bed. He then seem to get an idea, he pranced on over to me and sat himself down on my lap sideways, wrapping his arms gracefully over my shoulders and around my neck. I looked at him annoyed, yet my hand held his legs in place. My other hand reached for his hat, pulling the loud obnoxious fabric off his head; exposing his fluffy messy brown locks. His mask had a confused expression on it, the grin more of a nervous smile and the eyebrows furrowed over his crescent eyes.

"What are ya doing wilby?.." he asked nervously. "Shouldn't I be asking you that, with everything you have teased me with these past few days?" I retorted. "And for the millionth time.. it's..your..MAJESTY!" I growled throwing him to the matters, sitting in between his legs. His masked expression was surprised now. "He-hey now W-Wil-I men your majesty.. we can talk about this!" He pleaded with me. "You love to tease me, how about you get a taste of your own tricks~" i smirked wildly. The expression still nervous and surprised and his body began to squirm, he pulled his arms from my neck to the sheets when I had slammed him down earlier. I grabbed both in wrists swiftly and had them pinned up against the silver bed frame.

"Now.. let's see what sly face hides under this mask~" I entranced smoothly.. Schlatt began to squirm once again and thrash around a tiny bit. I reached my other hand around the back of the jesters head, in clipping the buckle of the mask. I then ripped it off his face quickly. I looked at the mask firstly, the express turned to what it once was.. the grin and the eyes I had first seen. I then turned to the prankster.

Holy..fuck.

Soft well shaped jawline, clean face, the most gorgeous black obsidian eyes, under and above his eyes he had the same triangles on his mask. His expression was still nervous, no long surprised and he didn't seem scared.

He seemed nervous as if I would approve. I tossed the mask across the room, looking straight into his eyes the best I could while he turned away from me. I grabbed his jaw and pulled his face close to mine, "I said what I said didn't I?" I asked him. "Huh-" ...

Our lips crashed in harmony, soft waves, ripples of water. He tried to take it over but failed rather fast, i shoved him further into the mattress. His hands moved against my grip, i released my grip on his hands. He flipped us over which took me by surprise. He straddled my lap and kissed me roughly, i smiled through the kiss and could feel his smile too.

We pulled apart, sweat beaded on both our foreheads. We just starred at each-other and panted.

Schlatt's Pov:

My mind was racing, my feelings scrambled Al over my mind. I could feel pants tightening, my chest beating so fast my heart might come up through my throat.. I managed a smirk;

"Well your majesty..I made you smile~" I teased, still trying to catch my breathe. He only smiled wider wrapping his one arm around my neck and the other on my waist.

"Guess you did, you dumb jester.." he breathed out. His smile was beautiful, I'm so happy I get payed handsomely for getting to be railed by an absolute dreamy guy.. thankyou king!

_____________________________
2339 words

Part two?

Sorry this is like REALLLYYY bad but yk I wanted to get this out tn:)

Ba bye lovelys🫶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 50.2K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
735K 16.6K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.2M 70.1K 30
(Name) Shimizu has always been in her sister, the manager of the Karasuno Volleyball Club's shadow. To everyone she's invisible. When she joins the v...
136K 6.1K 28
Being an Otaku and living by yourself is hard. You would wish that your life could be just like your favorite Anime, but you know that anything ficti...