Tai In Love

By pyttays

In her last year studying to be a doctor, the young beauty stumbles upon someone who would change her life in... More

Tai in Love
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Epilogue

Chapter 72

1.7K 168 25
By pyttays

Birthday pt.1
Trey's pov
7:00a.m.

My birthday, a day I'm grateful for each year that I've lived to see. Regardless of the fact that i am not a birthday person, Taiesha is.

She's work up early this morning and has been trying to make today special. From serving me breakfast, that she made herself.

A full course, inclusive but not limited to some of my favorite breakfast foods. She's also apparently planned a full day for us to go out and do things together.

"Babe your outfit is on the bed next to mine, I'm gonna finish my makeup and then come" she tells me as soon I exit the shower.

Wrapping the towel around my waist I glance up just in time to catch her looking away, a smirk plays on my lips moving closer to her.

Her body cladded in her custom pink Versace robe, as she leans against the sink. Wrapping my arms around her I graze her belly gently, placing light kisses along the side of her face and neck.

She uses one hand to cup the side of my face turning her face to place a light kiss on my lips.
I smile at her, she returns it.

"Happy birthday" she says lowly.

I chuckle,"How much time you plan fi tell me that T" I ask amused by the fact that she's been saying that over and over since i opened my eyes this morning.

She giggles,"I don't know, go get ready" she commands.

"Ya run me now?"

"No, but you ago make me take long then complain" she says, matter of factly.

Without another word I kiss her cheek moving away from her towards the bedroom.

Approximately twenty-five minutes later, Taiesha finally meets me downstairs. Wearing her matching Amiri set to mine.

"Ready now?" I ask, she nods moving towards the kitchen. As routine she stuffs a few snacks into her bag before coming back to me. Hand in hand we walk out of the house to where a black Bently bentayga is parked waiting to take us to our first destination.

The driver opens the door after greeting us, I allow Tai to enter first before sliding in next to her.

The car moves off after a moment.
"You nah tell me where we a go?" I ask Tai who is snapping pictures of herself.

She looks at me and shakes her head.
"Nope, just know it's out of parish" she tells me, effectively peaking my curiosity to know more.

"Out of parish?" My eyebrows lower and knit together, she nods.

"We're gonna have so much fun, or well I hope so" she says excitedly.

The drive to this secret destination of hers takes almost 2hours as we made a stop for food on the way.

By the scenery i can tell we're definitely no longer in Kingston and infact now in St.Ann, Ocho Rios to be exact.

The driver continues up a hill passing Dunns River Falls. I begin to get wind of where exactly we are when is see the sign.

Konoko Falls and Park.

Tai's pov
9:23 a.m.

"Hell no" I laugh at Treyvon's bizarre suggestion to hold the snake.

"Think you did love animals?"He asks, I nod.

"I do but I'm not touching a snake"

Unlike Joe exotic over there, i refuse to touch that snake. Treyvon may be able to fearlessly place a python around his neck but I on the other hand value my life.

"It nah go do you nothing enuh, no venom" the tour guide tries to encourage me, but i stand my ground in refusal to even get close to it.

Treyvon laughs at my timidness as the guide places the snake back in its place. We continue our walk along the guided path, passing different reptiles birds and monkeys.

Stopping to take pictures and vlog, I tell Treyvon to follow me to change so we can head to the water fall.

"Tie this please?" I ask Trey holding my hair to the side giving him access to the back if my neck.

He ties my swimsuit top, I thank him stepping away to fix my breasts in the top and tie my cover up on.

His swim shorts blue, matching my bikini as we walk hand in hand out to meet with our tour guide once again.

"You having fun babe?" I ask him, he looks down at me and smiles.

"Yeah, me wah go pan ih zip line over ih falls" he tells me, I nod

"I wish, but your son won't allow me to do anything fun" I say in reference to my growing baby, he chuckles.

"Soon again mami"

****
Why is he so childish?

I stare at the now twenty four year old thin lipped as he laughs at his own actions. He catches wind of my facial expression and doubles over in laughter again.

I roll my eyes pushing him away from me.
It's really not that funny.

"You really vex b?" He asks, his tone amused.
"A joke me did a make" he adds, I hiss.

"Kinda joke that?"

"Babes-"

"Nuh say nothing to me Treyvon, bout mi farid big enough fi land plane pan it" I repeat his words causing him to laugh again, I try and fail miserably to not laugh as his laughter is infectious.

"Don't touch me" I tell him pushing him away as he tries to kiss me.

"You really ago tell me that pan mi birthday b? Jah and mi swear you did love me" he asks sounding hurt, I pout leaning in to kiss his lips.

He rests his hands on my hips, lifting me to place me on a rock before coming between my legs.

I wrap my arms around his shoulders staring down at him. He bites his lip looking off to the side before looking back at me.

"We ago leave from here go a the hotel" i tell him using my palm to caress his cheek and beard, he nods.

"So if you're actually going on the zip line or water hole I think you should do that now because we have to leave really soon" I tell him, he nods moving his face closer to mine. Our lips enterlock as his hands graze my thighs.

After a moment he pulls away and picks me up off the rock placing me back into the water.

Trey's pov
1

:20 p.m.

"Tai"
"No" she says firmly, I hiss my teeth.

"You deven know wah mi did go say"

She gives me a look,"Me nah tell you wah we ago do, stop ask me" her tone displaying her annoyance with my pestering questions.

I sigh dramatically deciding to stop bothering her.
She places her head on my shoulder closing her eyes.

"Sleep ya go sleep b?"I ask her, she shakes her head no.

I turn my attention to my phone, it's not long before I start hearing light snores confirming my earlier suspicions.

She really drop asleep enuh

Shaking my head I place my airpods in listening to the music that plays through them.

An hour later we arrive in Montego Bay, I'm a little confused when I see that we're entering Sangsters International Airport.

I vividly remember her saying we where going to a hotel.

I look down at sleeping beauty and rub her arm, she stirs then opens her eyes. A smile painting her face once she catches wind of our surroundings.

"Nuh hotel you say we a go miss?" I ask her m, she smiles cheekily.

"Didn't sat it would be in Jamaica" she responds smartly.

The car parks and we exit retrieving our bags before entering the airport.

"So you still nah tell me weh we a go b?" I ask her as we walk towards the private section of the airport.

"No, kidnap me a kidnap you" she says jokingly with a smile on her lips.

I shake my head approaching the counter beside her.

Tai's pov
2

:34 p.m.

Entering the aircraft with him behind me I get in and disappear into the cabin. Watching as he finishes conversing with the pilot before finally entering.

He stops in his tracks at the door, a wide grin plastered on his face as he looks around at our family and friends spread through out the aircraft along with balloons and gifts for him.

He chuckles as we all shout in unison, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

He comes further into the plane, hugging his parents then greeting everyone.

"Jah know?" He asks seemingly in disbelief.

"Plan sumn? So everybody did know?" He asks us.
We nod,

"Tai sent all of us invites a few weeks ago and told us not to tell you, she planned everything" his mother tells him giving me mu credit.

He adverts his attention to me. His stare filled with admiration. I blush under his gaze looking away.

After a few more minutes of conversing with everyone he finds his space beside me. I hold his hand and he kisses the to of it.

The flight is smooth, filled with chatter and excitement as we're all excited to get the birthday celebration started.

Landing in Dominican Republic, we de plane and enter our chartered vehicle to take us to our resort.

The drive is about 30-minutes due to traffic, but the drive is far from boring as everyone has started partying. From taking shots and dancing to simply vibing to the music that is playing in the bus.

"Girl me a take da shot ya fi you" Kel tells me taking up two shot glasses, she downs the first one and I watch in amusement as she downs the other.

Shaking my head at her antics, I playfully roll my eyes.

"Ya go leave me alone enuh!" I say causing everyone to laugh.

Samira and I are the only ones not drinking, due to her being underage and me being pregnant.

We finally arrive at the hotel and separate to our respective rooms to get ready for the nights festivities.

Feeling a little tired as I waddle towards the room door I can feel my anxiety rising. I had arraigned for the room to be decorated as a suprise for Treyvon but I have no idea what it looks like.

As soon as we get there he steps forward with the keycard, "make you look so?" He asks.

I furrow my eyebrows, "Look how?"I try to come off as cool and collected as possible.

"Nervous b, a wahm?" He asks.

I chuckle, "make we go inside, me just tired" I tell him, he scans the room key and opens the door.

Discreetly I take out my phone to record his reaction as he enters the room.

He stops walking after flicking on the switch, pausing the take in the scenery of gifts, balloons and treats that decorate the room.

"B" he looks back at me, I giggle walking closer to him closing the door behind myself.

He pulls me into his embrace hugging and kissing all over my face.

"You like it?" I ask, he nods.
"Love it, thank you baby" he tells me, I smile.

"Always"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 662 21
Niyoka and leng's love story Enjoy💋❤️
745K 56.2K 78
Moving to the innercity of Jamaica is not something that any "country" girl is prepared for. Especially this feisty introvert. She had always been di...
10.2K 479 13
Tracy-ann was a 16yr old girl from Clarendon Jamaica, when she was 7 years old her father sent her to live with her mom in America due to the fact th...
4.2K 345 13
Two high school teenagers fall in love. But for how Long? Let's find out and see! First time writer. Fully Jamaican and a straight patios me say. Let...